• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aii hate you bro. Love and hate man. Wish your luck would rub off on us plebs.

My luck in Global isn't that great either, it's Japan man, everyone's lucky in Japan. (Plus you get way more free Dragon Stones over there.) I'm going to focus all my attention on my Japan account and go full casual on Global.

Skii

One YOLO single pull. Japan stays winning forever.

Second single because lol:

Third...

What is going on?!

Wow I hate you. You've been playing JP for like 3 days and have a better account than the one I put 1 year+ into. I've spent cash money on this account as well. I must exist to balance out the luck that people like you get.

Feelsbadman.

My luck in Global isn't that great either, it's Japan man, everyone's lucky in Japan. (Plus you get way more free Dragon Stones over there.) I'm going to focus all my attention on my Japan account and go full casual on Global.

lol But 3 SSRS in a row? Some shenanigans there. Just some good natured ribbing. Glad you got all those good cards. Demi God Vegeta is gonna be a good fit for your team.

I can never get the JP version to work on an emulator. During the loading bar a prompt pops up and then it takes me to the app store. I downloaded the apk from reddit, not the app store. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

One YOLO single pull. Japan stays winning forever.

Second single because lol:

Third...

What is going on?!
tumblr_mo9c99f3Hd1r72ht7o1_500.gif

:D

Hey that reminds me, Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan Abridged is up in case any of you didn't know. Also 6 attempts later no Goku medals. I cri

Edit: 10...This Goku medal dry spell is gonna be the death of me. And by that I mean I'm going to Chuck my phone at the wall, have it bounce, and hit me in the throat and asphyxiate me...

Edit2.0: that feeling when you need two more Goku medals, have 30 STA left, and get two medals in a row Kreygasm

Now that I finished getting Goku medals I can finally stop hating myself by doing that event, and hate myself by grinding 80 wins doing 4STA missions
Edit: Just my luck. The SSJ2 Goku that gets immense damage when DAed is the one I don't have...I got the other two :(

rsniper59

Neo Member
Now that I finished getting Goku medals I can finally stop hating myself by doing that event, and hate myself by grinding 80 wins doing 4STA missions
Edit: Just my luck. The SSJ2 Goku that gets immense damage when DAed is the one I don't have...I got the other two :(

They're all good cards, so it's not a bad thing that you have the other two! Silver linings!

I'm currently grinding out the Majin Buu medals so I can Dokkan my PHY SSR Majin Buu... I thought it was a guaranteed drop for such a high STA cost, but I was apparently wrong about that! What was I thinking, guaranteed drop...

All ssj2 gokus done. Funny how my AGL one has the SA 5 and my TEQ is 1. Ahh the beginnings of dokkan battle before Gogeta was out.

Now to farm whis and cry.

Meneses

I hope we don't get any new events while Future Trunks event is up, because i'm gonna farm the hell out of those support items.

They're all good cards, so it's not a bad thing that you have the other two! Silver linings!

I'm currently grinding out the Majin Buu medals so I can Dokkan my PHY SSR Majin Buu... I thought it was a guaranteed drop for such a high STA cost, but I was apparently wrong about that! What was I thinking, guaranteed drop...
Heh heh ik. Plus AGL SSJ2 Goku will fit so nicely with my SV Mono AGL team :p.

72 missions till 300! I can't wait for my terrible R pulls! Or SR depending if I do Raising Banner instead for that sweet MV.

LNBL

Swapped Murasaki for SSJ 2 goku for now, still salty that i did not pull ssbkk though :(

Btw, should i spend my 5 santa roshi's on one of these units beside my max SV? I dont have any other god leads atm. These AGL units are all sa 1, except ssj2 goku which is SA 6 (all dupes haha).

Meneses

Swapped Murasaki for SSJ 2 goku for now, still salty that i did not pull ssbkk though :(

Btw, should i spend my 5 santa roshi's on one of these units beside my max SV? I dont have any other god leads atm. These AGL units are all sa 1, except ssj2 goku which is SA 6 (all dupes haha).

I would just keep the Roshi's in case you get an OP character.

However, SSJ3 Goku hits like a truck while his passive is up (first 7 turns I think?), so you could up his attack if you really want to spend them.

Kitoro

Sitting at 100 Dragon Stones.. my AGL team could benefit with SS2 Goku, but SSB Vegito/Rose Black are what.. 2 months away? I should probably hold tight...

Meneses

Sitting at 100 Dragon Stones.. my AGL team could benefit with SS2 Goku, but SSB Vegito/Rose Black are what.. 2 months away? I should probably hold tight...

Save them.

Do a single if you need to get it out of your system, and be glad you only wasted 5 stones on that R card you just got :p

Either SSG Goku or SSJ3 Goku. You can also save for another God lead or maybe Rose Black.

I love SSJ2 AGL Goku so much. Just have to get hit 1 time to activate his passive lol. His damage adds up if he keeps supering too. With the first buff ending as he is supering again and raising the attack even higher.

linkent

Got my 300 cleared 10 gems.
Lets do 2 pulls!
SR SR...
Well the next one should be SSR
End up doing another 3.
All SRs.......

Why did i do that???!!!!

BrunoM

Damn been farming the str buuhan to up the SA on the buuhan I pulled with last 5 stones from log ins (f2p here) damn the first time I farmed him to SA 10 to have took me 2 and half stamina bars like 390 stamina ..

Now been trying to farm the hell out of it last 3 days and have only got 3 drops and tried to up the SA and only 1 of those worked fuck lol

Well 2 more days let's see if they finally start dropping errrrrr

Kinda weird how the SSJ2 Goku medals are much easier to get than the medals to awaken the free AGI SSJ Goku we got a while ago. That stage is a lot harder and doesn't have 100% drop chance either :( Not sure if it's even worth it

Well forget lr goku. I got buuhan with my multi so now I have to scramble to get him to SA 10 while getting another 7 medals after farming back up to 70 lol.

BrunoM

Well forget lr goku. I got buuhan with my multi so now I have to scramble to get him to SA 10 while getting another 7 medals after farming back up to 70 lol.
The SA farming is killing me right now been going at it today making the 3rd day and only 3 drops hope yours goes a lot better

I'm an idiot, wasted 50 energy for an extra 7 medals. Well I'll need to do it for LR androids anyways but man that energy needed to go to farming Buuhan STR.

Aiii

So not worth it
So the consensus for Multis right now is to wait for that Rose pull, right? I finally hit 50 stones for the first time in a while.

Yes, skip everything. Every God Lead, including Shenron will be on it and the rates will be much better (plus the odds of pulling a God lead) than any of the God lead banners will do on their own.

Also, in between, we'll get another banner with all the God Leads that hits a week or two before the Rose and SSB Vegito banners.

So yeah, save everything you got.

Yes, skip everything. Every God Lead, including Shenron will be on it and the rates will be much better (plus the odds of pulling a God lead) than any of the God lead banners will do on their own.

Also, in between, we'll get another banner with all the God Leads that hits a week or two before the Rose and SSB Vegito banners.

So yeah, save everything you got.

Damn, I was just about to do two singles on the Rising Dragon with the 10 DS I got. Wait I shall then.

Urggg Shenron. This why I'm hopeing more God Leads happen. There needs to be 2 per type of God leads with all Hero Gods and all Villain Gods.

An SSJ STR God lead would do so much good for STR compared to the current Omega Shenron.

For now if you wanna run Hero teams for mono, only AGL and TEQ are your choices. You can make PHY work since Broly is the God lead for that and a SSJ but man does that suck when you share just SSJ and PFB.

INT and STR are villain land with Heros not having as good synergy with their God leads.

Of course SSB Vegito is a thing along with Rose Black but they are rainbow leads and you lose 20% boost to each stat if you go that route.

Finished 300 missions. Grinding the Gohan/Goku SSJ2 missions did quite a bit to it, as did the daily Training In The Clouds & Hercule Zeni. Then I just did a bunch of STA 4 quests.

Skii

I'm on 45 stones so I decide to do a single on the Vegeta banner because I'll get to 50 when JP give out the 10 twitter stones.

4 pods, black hair... expecting nothing and then the screen shatters...

This is what it feels like to be Aiii. First time I've pulled the banner unit since the Super Vegito banner 6 months ago lol.

Don't do it man if youre fortunate to have a second Goku drop use it with the ability system. I was going to do that but I can just use elder kais, there's no substitutes with the dupe system

I know that's the right thing to do, but I just struggle using kais on farmable SA's, haha. Oh well, dupe system it is.

Arrrammis

Do UR SSj Gokus have a chance to raise LR SSj Goku's SA level? I still have 15 left from the crossover event and it would save a lot of medal grinding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom