• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor AGL and INT, no mini gods left unless they make Mecha Frieza one. But he dokkans to Golden Frieza so they need a new unit. Kid Vegeta AGL is about the only AGL strike character left too. Vegeta should have been mini god lead instead of +3ki to AGL and TEQ.

Durden77

Poor AGL and INT, no mini gods left unless they make Mecha Frieza one. But he dokkans to Golden Frieza so they need a new unit. Kid Vegeta AGL is about the only AGL strike character left too. Vegeta should have been mini god lead instead of +3ki to AGL and TEQ.

Yes.....poor....POOR AGL.....how will it ever recover...

Kitoro

4277860416774467197%253Faccount_id%253D1

Is this team pretty safe for WT? Any recommendations on a friend lead, since leader skills don't apply? Dual SV anyway?

Is this team pretty safe for WT? Any recommendations on a friend lead, since leader skills don't apply? Dual SV anyway?

Dual SV because you'll have a tank per round unless you get unlucky with SV being in the 7th slot.

Also Apegeta is good because thats one round of no damage if your transformation works.

chrono01

Yeah, since I don't have a nuke lead (for having Gogeta, Super Vegito, AND Gotenks as god leads, my luck with nuke ones have been pretty horrible), I'm thinking I might just run a Super Vegito one.

Super Vegito/Super Vegito
AGL Gohan
GT Goten
Whis
SSG Goku
Murasaki (might swap this one out for another, possibly AGL Golden Freeza)

Well, I guess I do have a nuke leader (AGL Golden Freeza), but unfortunately it's the only one WITHOUT an AOE super character. I have Majin Vegeta/Broly, but no nuke gods to go with em'. :/

Not sure how viable a Super Gogeta team would be.

The rebirth stats for KK Goku and Grandpa Gohan: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5oty0r/fluff_jpn_data_download_118/

Grandpa Gohan SS
Leader: +3 ki +20% HP DEF ATK to STR
Passive: +3 ki +2000 ATK & DEF at start of turn
Super: Extreme damage (SA10) Supreme Damage (SA15)
Links:
Turtle School
All in the Family
Bombardment
The Incredible Adventure
Guidance of the Dragon Balls
Super Strike

Kaio-Ken Goku Rebirth
Leader: HP & ATK up 30% for all
Passive: +7000 ATK +3000 DEF at start of turn
Super: Supreme damage
Links:
All in the Family
The Saiyan Lineage
Kamehameha
Shocking Speed
Over In A Flash
Rebirth

KK Goku Rebirth 20x Kamehameha: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/821941822809219072

Whatever Grandpa Gohan Rebirth's super is called: https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/821918256852152320

And don't forget to update your app!

Meneses

The real MVP is being able to press the bottom / top of the screen to go straight to the end / beginning of the character page.

Three single summons on Rising banner, three SRs. Lol, so glad I didn't buy stones during the sale. I'm done with trash pulls. I don't care if they make a SSB Vegito.

MiTYH

6 day WT yaaaaaay....

New system seems interesting. I'm gonna go mono-agl, best I can do for survivability. Get those 20 consecutive wins and then see how I'm placing. I never do top-rank anyway, so we'll see...

denebj

Neo Member
I am pretty pumped for the Kaioken rebirth !!! That's great :) Maybe it can feet again in my Mono AGL.

Gosh I HATE 6 days WT ... Why did they do that ?????

wotter

Guys, am I fucked?

Yesterday evening, I created a transfer code for the pending update.
Today I had to download the entire game again (APK), because my OPO is not compatible + I accidentally downloaded an incorrect APK.
I tried to login using my transfer code, but apparently my account is still linked with Facebook (I've linked my account a couple of months ago for the free stones).
So I cannot use the transfer code, becauseI cannot unlink my Facebook from my phone.
Is there a way to unlink my account via my Facebook account?

Guys, am I fucked?

Today I had to download the entire game again (APK), because my OPO is not compatible + I accidentally downloaded an incorrect APK.
I tried to login using my transfer code, but apparently my account is still linked with Facebook (I've linked my account a couple of months ago for the free stones).
So I cannot use the transfer code, becauseI cannot unlink my Facebook from my phone.

You cant use facebook to restore your account?

Skii

Guys, am I fucked?

You have to use FB to download your account. If it doesn't work on that device, try another one. Once you're logged in, you delink FB and create transfer code to bring it back to original device.

wotter

You have to use FB to download your account. If it doesn't work on that device, try another one. Once you're logged in, you delink FB and create transfer code to bring it back to original device.

I've used my Android tablet to retrieve my account.
Thank you, sir!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've actually preferred keeping my Vegito un-dokkaned for now, if only because it makes super strikes so much easier when you have double Vegito and a couple filler units.

Hah, I never thought of that. You just do super vegito lead, super vegito friend, and like whatever R/SR agis you can fit in the team?

I've actually preferred keeping my Vegito un-dokkaned for now, if only because it makes super strikes so much easier when you have double Vegito and a couple filler units.
Faaaack. The thing is that idea popped into my mine mere seconds after I fed my dupe SV. That and the dupe system. Failed on both those fronts.
Those ones what are getting a Dokkan (see last page)

edit: whoops that's a grandpa Gohan, I got my old geezers mixed up!
Lol yeah, I was gonna say. I don't have that gramps Gohan I think. I might...

Kakaroach

Perfect time for world tournament to come along. The only event I've played in 2017 was getting the 7 dokkan medals for AGL SS2 Goku.

Also so stoked for KK Goku rebirth! I think he will be out back on my Super Vegito team when he dokkans.

Yup, I had room for 3 awakened SRs, so I was only carrying 2 saibamen. Meant no item use usually.
My team comp is decent. The links aren't the greatest but when Tao decides to attack the same spot three times and not super? He gets slapped around. Then I have bandage man and 18 for guard, Gotten to possibly give ki to Vegito and Devilman in the offchance he supers and OHKO Tao.

BrunoM

Maintenance lol ..

Guess one free stone lol

Ok so lr androids are coming I got about 280 multis really hope that's more than enough ...

This WT is gonna be interesting

Ashodin

I want that Kai Gohan. with the Z-Sword. It's everything I wanted.

@SnakeEyes: the subreddit says wait to do WT so the hardcore people get weeded out

Aiii

So not worth it
I want that Kai Gohan. with the Z-Sword. It's everything I wanted.

@SnakeEyes: the subreddit says wait to do WT so the hardcore people get weeded out

What you probably mean is: Everyone who thinks they're smart and hardcore is gonna wait a day because Reddit told them to and the people playing now are just the people going for the WT rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom