• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way has anyone tested an SV AGL build against GF or is it suicide? I've got an AGL GF to awaken after I'm done awakening Cell and I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to beat him since I've only got a single god lead option.

Meneses

By the way has anyone tested an SV AGL build against GF or is it suicide? I've got an AGL GF to awaken after I'm done awakening Cell and I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to beat him since I've only got a single god lead option.

I did it just fine with mono AGL.

Bring Ushers / Babas for the TEQ phase just in case, the rest is easy with a decent team.

ughhhhh so much to do! I need 4 more Beerus medals for Androids, 3 for the SR TEQ Beerus, 42 Gotenks medals for Goten/Trunks SR, 35 for when Gotenks PHY gets to be Dokkaned, 77 for Androids, 35 GF medals for SSR AGL GF, and 77 for Androids.

Kyou

Buuhan basically makes you feel invincible

What's a good team for Gotenks? Buuhan took forever. Would SV mono agl do okay?

BrunoM

Are the new SR Androids 17&18 any good? just got them from friend summon
Once you SA max them and lr them yeah they hit harder than 94.9% of the game

And they're a 4ki leader ..

But getting them to lr is something else lol ..

If you been prepping not that bad if not we'll it's going to take some time

MANUELF

Banned
Once you SA max them and lr them yeah they hit harder than 94.9% of the game

And they're a 4ki leader ..

But getting them to lr is something else lol ..

If you been prepping not that bad if not we'll it's going to take some time

You werent joking.....
Just awakened them and now they need event medals......

rsniper59

Neo Member
You werent joking.....

Yep, and you have to Dokkan them two more times after that, each time requiring even more medals than before! It's definitely an "I'm at end-game and don't have much left to do" type of activity.

I'm not even thinking about it at the moment, because my team's nowhere near good enough to get through each of the events.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Golden Frieza is easy as shit with a Mono-AGL SV team. I ran it with Senzu, Ghost Usher, Enma, and Baba, and only used the Senzu and the Baba.

LNBL

You werent joking.....

Best thing is that after you awaken them the second time with the x7 event awakening items... you need to awaken then a 3rd time with 77x awakening items. Haha

Yea just managed to do it. Had no Ushers left bc i used them all in the WT, but a senzu, dende, king yema and ki increasing item did the trick.

Don't have Buuhan, but I ran a mono-INT team on the GF dokkan event with:

Dabura lead
Ult Gohan
Janemba
TUR INT GF
Android 13
TUR Turles
Buuhan Friend

Didn't use a single item. I can definitely live with this until Buuhan finally decides to drop for me. I can only imagine the damage I'd be putting out if my Ult Gohan had anything higher than SA 1... xD

I did Frieza on Hard with mono-AGL, cool thing is it drops 2 there. Guess if I don't want to spend 5ever doing this I'll have to do super...

Should I do mono-AGL or should I do Mono-INT with a friend Buuhan? My INT has a Super Sealer & Stunner, my AGL only has the Whis stunner.

I did Frieza on Hard with mono-AGL, cool thing is it drops 2 there. Guess if I don't want to spend 5ever doing this I'll have to do super...

Should I do mono-AGL or should I do Mono-INT with a friend Buuhan? My INT has a Super Sealer & Stunner, my AGL only has the Whis stunner.

Who's your INT lead? I did it with Ult Gohan and had to use most of my items. Dabura on the other hand...

Who's your INT lead? I did it with Ult Gohan and had to use most of my items. Dabura on the other hand...

I was using TUR Vegito for Beerus. I also have INT Dabura though. I forgot he had that godly team leader ability.

edit: doing pulls to get training fonder for my SSRs and I keep getting Androids! I got three in like 5 pulls(one of which was two in a single pull) Go away! I'm not gonna grind out x2 of each medal!!!!!

Thanks for the answers guys. Looking forward to tearing through GF when I get some spare time. What's the verdict on the Androids btw? Are people going straight for 20 or calling it a day at 10? I was gonna go for 20 but I've almost max levelled every SSR already so I guess I'd just be selling all other units rather than getting any from them.

Also does anyone know of a checklist of useful SR and R units? I'm debating cleaning the box out before starting the big Android pull race again.

Thanks for the answers guys. Looking forward to tearing through GF when I get some spare time. What's the verdict on the Androids btw? Are people going straight for 20 or calling it a day at 10? I was gonna go for 20 but I've almost max levelled every SSR already so I guess I'd just be selling all other units rather than getting any from them.

Also does anyone know of a checklist of useful SR and R units? I'm debating cleaning the box out before starting the big Android pull race again.

I'm doing 10. I can't be assed to grind through getting x2 of all the medals needed.

here's a list of SRs you should keep(updated 12 days ago):

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/sr_tier

and here's a list of all SSRs categorized by how good they are(updated 16 days ago):

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/global_tier_list

I've kept many SRs that weren't on the list because I like em or feel they have better lead abilities than my other SRs making them useful in SS events.

The grind for 20 Beerus medals just for my Beeruses is real... don't think I'm gonna grind the ones I'll need for the androids in advance too. Eh, depends I guess, it's easy enough with a Buuhan friend. Sucks when there's none around tho.

Meneses

edit: doing pulls to get training fonder for my SSRs and I keep getting Androids! I got three in like 5 pulls(one of which was two in a single pull) Go away! I'm not gonna grind out x2 of each medal!!!!!

You must be suffering a lot with all those Androids, you poor thing :(

Meanwhile I just had a Bye Guys and got a gold statue.

Almost half my points gone and just 2 android drops - on the same pull, too.

So yeah,
fuck most my steak

You must be suffering a lot with all those Androids, you poor thing :(

Meanwhile I just had a Bye Guys and got a gold statue.

Almost half my points gone and just 2 android drops - on the same pull, too.

So yeah,
fuck most my steak

Lol, honestly bro if I could trade em I'd give them to you for free. I think it took me 120 or so pulls, all I know is that I was over my limit by 500 at one point.

Edit: I really hate the GF stage. Extra minions are annoying. Not fond of the countdown on super either.

edit edit:
Thanks! That's awesome then. So we can just pull all the way to 10 and do the big clean out after?
Ye. You can pull up to 500 over your box limit.

Trips: Fuck GF on Super. Mono-Int gets ruined because AGL Frieza just attacks like 5 times in a row everytime. Shoulda brought my SV...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ueIhVQb.jpg

Even though I'll never use those two I like this pull more than others. I always really liked the art on that Gotenks so I'll probably leave him undokkaned.

Similarly I might leave AGL freeza undokkaned forever, not because of art but because of the lower team cost for wt. I was facing off against some hot trash teams in wt which included very few INTs. I fear if I raise the team cost I may finally run into mono INT.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Similarly I might leave AGL freeza undokkaned forever, not because of art but because of the lower team cost for wt. I was facing off against some hot trash teams in wt which included very few INTs. I fear if I raise the team cost I may finally run into mono INT.

I dunno, I was running four 48 cost characters and two 36 cost guys and didn't see a single Int team. I don't think there are enough high cost good Int characters to be worried about it.

Man, INT Ult. Gohan is awesome. I'd love to feed him my WT Elders, but they need to go to Godtenks. ;__;

Trips: Fuck GF on Super. Mono-Int gets ruined because AGL Frieza just attacks like 5 times in a row everytime. Shoulda brought my SV...
What's your team setup?
Thanks! That's awesome then. So we can just pull all the way to 10 and do the big clean out after?

Yup! Keep going 'til you hit 500. ^^

I dunno, I was running four 48 cost characters and two 36 cost guys and didn't see a single Int team. I don't think there are enough high cost good Int characters to be worried about it.

I only caught one once during 10x, but it wasn't a big deal since my MVs SA was high enough for it to not matter. I only ever saw the exact same MV nuke teams once I hit 20x.

Ashodin

"Golden Frieza melted like butter to my AGL team...wait a second, another form! This is where it'll get hard!"

AGL frieza appears and proceeds to get KO'd in one hit.

Doing it with Buuhan now to see how ridiculously easy that'll be.

Ashodin's box:
Private

r3eload dat shit

Man, INT Ult. Gohan is awesome. I'd love to feed him my WT Elders, but they need to go to Godtenks. ;__;

What's your team setup?

the INT team I used were:
Dabura
UR #16
TUR Turles
UR SSJ Bardock
TUR Vegito
UR King Vegeta who I kicked out and replaced with SV but have yet to face GF again.

edit: Friend is usually Buuhan

Shanlei91

Who needs Senzu beans when there's Buuhan.

KD7YYkR.jpg

r3eload dat shit

Buuhan
Turles
General Blue (awaken him)
Friend: Buuhan

Should get you through. Other 3 units could be AGL Frieza as a blocker (Buuhan should keep you above 50% health), Gogeta for links and to wack non Teq units, Int Vegito. Bring Senzu, lil green, Ghost Usher and King Yama.

Second time I've quoted you and got a Guild Wars ad at the top. Internet cookies be so smart.

This banner is crazy good for SSRs. Sure I got dupes but 4 of them in one pull is crazy. Then I did like 6 singles with the leftover stones cause I was like YOLO!

So I got in total 6 SSRs

Multi
2x TEQ Perfect Cell
1x INT Godku
1x AGL Golden Frieza

Single
1x TEQ Golden Frieza
1x PHY Piccolo

I would trade G Frieza for Godtenks in a heart beat but now I have a demi god at least.

Shanlei91

This banner is crazy good for SSRs. Sure I got dupes but 4 of them in one pull is crazy. Then I did like 6 singles with the leftover stones cause I was like YOLO!

So I got in total 6 SSRs

Multi
2x TEQ Perfect Cell
1x INT Godku
1x AGL Golden Frieza

Single
1x TEQ Golden Frieza
1x PHY Piccolo

I would trade G Frieza for Godtenks in a heart beat but now I have a demi god at least.

I got 8 Rs in a row and stopped pulling. :(

MiTYH

Took about 30 FP multipulls, but I got my androids! Not sure if I'm gonna go for more now or not. Probably not, since I don't have the medals for them. But I'll start working on them now, should be fun.

Beat Frieza's stage with mono-double SV AGL. Took some heavy use of items but it got the job done.

Pissed though that 150 stones got me two dupe SSRS, STR Beerus and TEQ Cell. I know, I know, when the dupe system comes out they'll be better, but I was really hoping for SOME kind of frieza. Between my lacks of Frieza and Buus, it's getting ridiculous....

Ashodin

Who needs Senzu beans when there's Buuhan.

KD7YYkR.jpg

Buuhan
Turles
General Blue (awaken him)
Friend: Buuhan

Should get you through. Other 3 units could be AGL Frieza as a blocker (Buuhan should keep you above 50% health), Gogeta for links and to wack non Teq units, Int Vegito. Bring Senzu, lil green, Ghost Usher and King Yama.

Second time I've quoted you and got a Guild Wars ad at the top. Internet cookies be so smart.
Nice to see I was close. I brought Buuhan, Buucolo, Blue, INT Vegito, and SS3 Vegeta (should've been Gogeta). I'll bring those next time.

That team is good for everything else? Or?

Shanlei91

Nice to see I was close. I brought Buuhan, Buucolo, Blue, INT Vegito, and SS3 Vegeta (should've been Gogeta). I'll bring those next time.

That team is good for everything else? Or?

Gotenks will give you the most trouble of the three but that should work for all of them. The strongest forms for all three are Teq forms - between Int units blocking, Turles/ Blue stunning and Buuhan healing, you should be solid.

How does the countdown for GF work? I got to it, first guy attacked it went 3, second guy attacked 2, third guy no count down. Next set first guy no count down, second guy 1...

What deck are people using for mono AGL against GF? I very barely made it through and I'm wondering what I should adjust since I've got a good few options I could add in.

How does the countdown for GF work? I got to it, first guy attacked it went 3, second guy attacked 2, third guy no count down. Next set first guy no count down, second guy 1...

It only counts down on his attack turn.

What deck are people using for mono AGL against GF? I very barely made it through and I'm wondering what I should adjust since I've got a good few options I could add in.

It only counts down on his attack turn.

Ah, so ghost usher would negate it.

I did:
TUR SV lead
UR SSG Goku(Absolute Realm of God)
UR Whis
TUR Buu
TUR SSJ2 Goku
UR Golden Frieza
Friend: TUR SV

Kyou

Good pulls from Tournament stuff: Super Baby 2, Kid Goku Ape
Terrible pulls: A zillion shitty DB cards, garbage Phy Kaioken Goku dupe, garbage free Teq SSJ Goku dupe, garbage Kai Gohan

I really like the new notice they give you of your rank and prizes. Got 2909 lol.

I got Turles.... TEQ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least it isn't GT Vegeta.

For gold DB tickets I got,

Devilman
Launch
Bacterian
Officer Black

So total trash in other words. What to use my Elder Kais on though? MV or wait for a God lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom