• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Decided to pad my tourney just to stay at least in the top 100 local. Got a Supreme Kai and an Elder Kai medal from one of the rounds. That was a nice bonus.

Maxim726X

If I were you I wouldn't spend DS. However, if you got spare STA go for it just to be safe, only 5H remains anyways.

I have enough for a run or two before the night is over... I've gotten this far, so I might as well finish strong.

Hopefully it's enough. My rank really hasn't changed all day, I feel like people have stopped going hardcore because the banner is so shit. But I guess I should prepare for the rush.

BrunoM

Sitting at 33.1M just 500 places of top 5K
But think I'm calling it a night ..

I'm first place on my local with 2.1M from second just gonna keep going back every hour see of second place gets any closer if yeah may do couple more wins ..

Havent made a single pull yet guess I'll do them all tomorrow when we get the rewards ..

Had 3 silver ssr tickets left so have an extra pull ontop of all the ones we get ..

Ashodin

fuck I wasn't looking at my screen again... I really need to concentrate. I'm never gonna get the 20 streak before it ends now lol

I'll just put away Dokkan Battle until the new stuff launches soon. Just need to keep ahead of 25th place for the rewards.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
bu8jFNZ.jpg

100% on super

Also some free cards dokkan but whatever

LNBL

Till they get that amazing PHY blocker, it ain't happening lol.

39 million and 2 hours till close. To bother with the last million or not? I'm in the 3.5ks so I should be safe but I don't wanna risk it.
Im in the same boat, have 100 stamina left for a final run and then ill just leave it.

BrunoM

So second place on my local started to push .. so had to go back at it ...

So now at 36.6M sitting at 4700..

Not sure if should use another stone get another 2 or 3 runs in maybe stay under 5K

First on local looks like a lock in

Holy crap I took my training team to the tournament. It was like living on the edge of a cliff. Barely made it with the items I had lol. Whats worse is that I had to kill a bonus team asap too. Thankfully built up a Dokkan meter and just one shot them lol.

Hm, finished my 20 win streak and I think I like this WT style for primarily F2P players who want to put in bare minimum effort. Even if they polluted the GSSR pool with crap like teen gohan. At the same time it's hard to know what point you can get top 10k, and the people with the TEQ nuking brigade have a huuuuge advantage. Oh well, I think I'll resign to just the bare minimum this time.

The new maps are pure ass though. Can't say much more than that about them.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hm, finished my 20 win streak and I think I like this WT style for primarily F2P players who want to put in bare minimum effort. Even if they polluted the GSSR pool with crap like teen gohan. At the same time it's hard to know what point you can get top 10k, and the people with the TEQ nuking brigade have a huuuuge advantage. Oh well, I think I'll resign to just the bare minimum this time.

The new maps are pure ass though. Can't say much more than that about them.
The new maps are the best; you can forgo bringing any heals past the pre-lim.

Welp its finally over with, this big ass grind.

Ended in the 3.3k range but dunno exactly where. Its too bad I waited to start my very last run. Could have gotten 1 more finals through. Took my best team and wow they struggle at x20 due to sheer hp the cpu have even if they can one shot most of them with super lol.

When I get most of my Kais and if I don't get Godtenks, its all going to MV.

BrunoM

So DONEEEE lol ..

Damn WT ended when I was starting the finals err lol ..

In any case finished around 4200 and first in local

Havent dine a single pull yet will wait for the rewards and then pull

My rainbow team can handle x15 so I guess until I pull SV I'll be running in the upcoming WTs

BrunoM

Feel bad for the local guy below me, he did 10 more rounds and still only had 2/3 of my points.
Lol yeah its hard ..

I fined first on my local guy in second had 20 or more (didn't really check last hour or so and was a bit away ..

Guess tine to save the extra picallo for the dupe system

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ended below 5k and 2nd local. Felt bad looking at other people around me in the overall score. We'd have similar score but some people had nearly 100 wins where as I had less than 60

Did 2.5 tournaments today, finished up 2nd local and just above 5000 overall, hit my targets easily. Did the half tournament with like 10 minutes to go because I was 56xx and figured I'd take a shot at getting 5555, hahah.

ended at 44k for global and I think 48 for local. I was at 48 10min before the end so who knows.

edit: LR Androids are here boys! SPEND YOUR FP NAOW!

Edit edit: YES SECOND MULTI-PULL GOT ME THEM :D

Yeah had to keep retrying several times hehe
And I got the Androids without even noticing on my 3rd multi lol!

got my 2nd Androids after like 10 pulls. SO happy they added in the feature that lets you do summons despite your box being full. I'm like 60 over capacity currently.

My game is going crazy can't even log in at all damn communication error

Yeh guess lots of people are trying to get on for the events.

edit:
up to 15 with no sign so far, but I did get SR Hercule soooooooo

Yeh they're mega-rare. I have 400k points so hopefully it's enough for 10.

Also misread my capacity over, it's actually over by 160 and now by 180 lol

up to 4 Androids. I got a bye guys in FP summon heh. And now 229 characters over. Shit is gonna be obnoxious to bring down...

Xanru

Took 12 singles on golden frieza, got a dupe teq beerus.

1 multi on the fp banner got me the androids, all I was trying to do was get some fodder for my goten/trunks and int dabura lol.

Kyou

Yeh they're mega-rare. I have 400k points so hopefully it's enough for 10.

Also misread my capacity over, it's actually over by 160 and now by 180 lol

Thanks for the tip on summoning when full, didnt realize they added that. This'll make it easier to baba the stuff worth points and sell the rest

edit: And got 'em

Thanks for the tip on summoning when full, didnt realize they added that. This'll make it easier to baba the stuff worth points and sell the rest

edit: And got 'em

Np. I'ma just keep the AGL units and sell everything to baba, I have no units that would benefit from lvl 1 N anyways. Also got two golden hercule statues in one multi lol. Too bad we can't sell Hercule statues to baba :(.

BTW Dabura character in baba shop, not sure if he's worth getting?

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! YOU CAN PULL EM AT LVL 20 AWAKENED?! AWWWW YEAH!

Xanru

20 multi's in and I have 5 androids, not a bad haul. Granted I got no androids after multi-10.

Now to play the 1% game with all these Tiens, Videls, and Yamcha's.

Dammit! I can't do any more pulls lol. Turns out there's a limit of 500 overcapacity :p. So far SA 6 after like 40 multi-pulls! Ughhhh. Idc though, that Z-Awakened pull makes me less mad(unless someone else gets it AND spends less pulls >:p)

edit: so far 30mill zeni from Statues and 6 Androids.

Nothing from the multi summon. Oh well just singles for now.

I got my one copy of the androids. They aren't as good anymore lol but I think I'll take my sweet time awakening them and taking the chance that more copies will drop for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom