• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Remember the state of cards back when he came out. He was a beast to fight. It was also before they started to do multi battle Dokkan events.

I remember pulling Broly, and the crushing sadness I had when I couldn't do his DAing. Now he's DAed and he's a trash card I only ever used for WT, which no longer works well because he doesn't OHKO even at SA 10. What a shitfacedshitlord. They need to up his links or something, he's the LSSJ, and the first card to get the TUR and his links are garbage.

I remember pulling Broly, and the crushing sadness I had when I couldn't do his DAing. Now he's DAed and he's a trash card I only ever used for WT, which no longer works well because he doesn't OHKO even at SA 10. What a shitfacedshitlord. They need to up his links or something, he's the LSSJ, and the first card to get the TUR and his links are garbage.

The sad part is i can't tell if you're talking about STR or PHY because PHY is so trash compared to all the other god leads too, it's pathetic. I am sad I haven't dokkaned him yet tho, and he's my only god :(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Uh wut. He's the strongest AOE; you must lack SSJ3 GT and even then it's unfair since Teq gets that 3% boost.

Uh wut. He's the strongest AOE; you must lack SSJ3 GT and even then it's unfair since Teq gets that 3% boost.

I thought MV was? Which is why everyone had a hard-on for him. My mistake, still trash links though.

Anyhoo is anyone else getting bad RNG with Godtenks? He never goes into his normal form, just SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3. I want his weakest form dammit! It's not hard, it just takes so much longer...

Arrrammis

I thought MV was? Which is why everyone had a hard-on for him. My mistake, still trash links though.

Anyhoo is anyone else getting bad RNG with Godtenks? He never goes into his normal form, just SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3. I want his weakest form dammit! It's not hard, it just takes so much longer...

MV Has much better links and a faster animation, which is great for WT, but Broly does much more damage.

For me, Gotenks usually goes SSj3>SSj>normal>SSj>normal>SSj>... and rarely goes back to SSj3. Which sucks for me, since I'm doing it with a mono INT team. It would be nice if he just stayed SSj3 all the time, it takes a which but Buutenks heals more damage than he can deal per turn.

MV Has much better links and a faster animation, which is great for WT, but Broly does much more damage.

For me, Gotenks usually goes SSj3>SSj>normal>SSj>normal>SSj>... and rarely goes back to SSj3. Which sucks for me, since I'm doing it with a mono INT team. It would be nice if he just stayed SSj3 all the time, it takes a which but Buutenks heals more damage than he can deal per turn.

Lucky bastard! I'm doing AGL with two INT(my AGL has no good stunners or sealers and it helps during the TEQ phase) but all I get is SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah, a whale I follow in JP opts to use STR, having 3 AOEs must feel good.
Doesn't cell only aoe at 11 tho?

Yeah we might be thinking of the same person. He said he doesn't need all three to go off until the final round so Cell must not be a huge problem.

Since he's a whale all the AOEs are probably at SA10 already. If I was ever lucky enough to assemble the team I don't think I could do that in a timely fashion.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Kanik keep that fuckin' Buuhan up so I can demolish these fools

XHsrP5U.gif

96 multi pulls.

960 cards pulled.

Three Android 17 + 18s.

What the ffffffffffffffffffff

Stop! You're making me feel bad for complaining about getting extras!

Anyways, I got enough medals for Goten, Trunks, and halfway of Gotenks. Then I just need 77 more for Androids. Then I can hate life against GF, then maybe do beerus for my SR TEQ is he's worth.

Kyou

I know people were saying Cell is easier now because of the power creep but, I mean, I wasn't expecting...

he dies SO fast

Lagamorph

Dokkan'd my AGL and INT Golden Frieza units. Got the Cell medals for the Androids and now working on medals to Dokkan INT Perfect Cell.
After that I've got three different Beerus units to Dokkan (UR STR and TEQ and SSR TEQ) along with Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks.

My Super Vegito mono AGL team is being put to the test like never before.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Golden Frieza event gives too much rank xp. I keep leveling up at the worst times. (i.e. when I have full stamina)

One of the best feelings ever is is getting a Dokkan Mode Super from AGL Max SA SSG Goku off on Beerus. With links and an item, it did 900k damage. After ramming my face against a wall doing negligible damage, it really felt good to see all those bars go down.

Can anyone suggest a good F2P team to use with Godtenks? I just yolo pulled him but my TEQ SSR options are as follows.

Android 13
Demon KIng Piccolo
SSJ Goku (unawakened LR one, I may start working to awaken him to bulk that team a bit but I can't get his SA up)
DB Goku
Paikuhan
Perfect Cell

I could always build a team with SV and Gogeta in there too, to help mitigate the lack of good TEQ units, but that would be missing out on a lot of his advantage surely?

Also how the hell am I gonna beat his DA event? He absolutely schooled my SV team on turn one of his TEQ form before.

Can anyone suggest a good F2P team to use with Godtenks? I just yolo pulled him but my TEQ SSR options are as follows.

Android 13
Demon KIng Piccolo
SSJ Goku (unawakened LR one, I may start working to awaken him to bulk that team a bit but I can't get his SA up)
DB Goku
Paikuhan
Perfect Cell

I could always build a team with SV and Gogeta in there too, to help mitigate the lack of good TEQ units, but that would be missing out on a lot of his advantage surely?

Also how the hell am I gonna beat his DA event? He absolutely schooled my SV team on turn one of his TEQ form before.

Do you have a sealer? I'm going to attempt it using SSJ Bardock, but Bunny Bulma from the WT tickets was a common pull for me and she also seals.

Now I haven't had any success yet but I've been reading up a lot on it, I really want my Godtenks awakened too.

Do you have a sealer? I'm going to attempt it using SSJ Bardock, but Bunny Bulma from the WT tickets was a common pull for me and she also seals.

Now I haven't had any success yet but I've been reading up a lot on it, I really want my Godtenks awakened too.

I have Murasaki and INT Bardock. I'd guess Murasaki is the best choice but he's going to be a real big vulnerability too, whereas Bardock would bake a decent shield.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Gotenks should be easy with AGL. Just use items to survive Teq phases and destroy STR phases

I did it with only an SV friend since I don't have one myself. Should be way easier with double SV leads.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gotenks should be easy with AGL. Just use items to survive Teq phases and destroy STR phases

I did it with only an SV friend since I don't have one myself. Should be way easier with double SV leads.

Unless the rest of your agi team is shit, that is.

kXNDoel.png

The struggle is real.

(I know half the team isn't fully awoken/maxxed, I am entirely out of agi training items and awaken mats.)

Maybe I just had really bad luck on my last run against Godtenks then. I've got double SV's plus a Gogeta for damage, along with DA Ultimate Gohan, God Goku and two more PFB/OIAF AGL characters. It should be a good enough team by the sounds of it.

How did Buuhan not work though? Surely you have the advantage there? Or is it the other stages causing trouble at that point?

Maybe I just had really bad luck on my last run against Godtenks then. I've got double SV's plus a Gogeta for damage, along with DA Ultimate Gohan, God Goku and two more PFB/OIAF AGL characters. It should be a good enough team by the sounds of it.

How did Buuhan not work though? Surely you have the advantage there? Or is it the other stages causing trouble at that point?

Less health, no taking 20dmg due to very high damage resist, no counters(which do quite a bit of damage in the two STR phases). Buuhan wrecks in Beerus though.

MisterMac

You should be able to wreck Godtenks. Just spend his TEQ phase making sure he can't Super you and blocking with Vegito and when he turns STR blast him to hell. I'd skip Gogeta though, he can't take a hit and you lose 140% HP you would get from an AGL. I personally think Gogeta on mono AGL is a rough thing to deal with and usually a mistake. Maybe Janemba since he can at least block if you wanna go off color. Or a sealer. For me I liberally used Baba and ushers to shut down his TEQ phase and ripped him pieces on STR

You should be able to wreck Godtenks. Just spend his TEQ phase making sure he can't Super you and blocking with Vegito and when he turns STR blast him to hell. I'd skip Gogeta though, he can't take a hit and you lose 140% HP you would get from an AGL. I personally think Gogeta on mono AGL is a rough thing to deal with and usually a mistake. Maybe Janemba since he can at least block if you wanna go off color. Or a sealer. For me I liberally used Baba and ushers to shut down his TEQ phase and ripped him pieces on STR

Hmm, I must be doing something wrong then. I can survive him relatively well now with this team but I can't seem to damage him properly. Is there some sort of skill needed like with SV?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong then. I can survive him relatively well now with this team but I can't seem to damage him properly. Is there some sort of skill needed like with SV?

Yeah I'm having a similar issue. I can get through the kids and the phys gotenks with my agi team, but the damage just isn't there to survive the final fight. It would take me like 5 green phases worth of turns to whittle him down and that's just not in the cards. Even in his SS red phase my Vegito supers for only like 60k.

I feel like a big asshole complaining about this, but...I just got three more Androids in two pulls. I'm at 7 extras...

Eh, they aren't that hard to pull anyway by the looks of it. They dropped pretty frequently for me at least. I'm not going to complain when I get extras, but I'm unlikely to bother with a second either. At least they're less hassle than LR Goku though, who I probably need to actually bother with now that I've a Godtenks. Not looking forward to that at all.

Yeah I'm having a similar issue. I can get through the kids and the phys gotenks with my agi team, but the damage just isn't there to survive the final fight. It would take me like 5 green phases worth of turns to whittle him down and that's just not in the cards. Even in his SS red phase my Vegito supers for only like 60k.

This is pretty lame but it seems a little luck based. When he dropped to STR he swapped between super and standard which bought me a lot more time to hit him hard.

Eh, they aren't that hard to pull anyway by the looks of it. They dropped pretty frequently for me at least. I'm not going to complain when I get extras, but I'm unlikely to bother with a second either. At least they're less hassle than LR Goku though, who I probably need to actually bother with now that I've a Godtenks. Not looking forward to that at all.

This is pretty lame but it seems a little luck based. When he dropped to STR he swapped between super and standard which bought me a lot more time to hit him hard.
Some people were complaining earlier lol. For me he always does SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3 it's so bloody annoying considering I have 5 AGL(including friend) and two INT. However, many times I use no items, unless he goes first and supers. I have his super sealed the whole time usually.
27, or 17? :p

17. I WAS gonna farm 20 of them when I first heard about it. But the requirements are obnoxious.

Some people were complaining earlier lol. For me he always does SSJ3>SSJ>SSJ3 it's so bloody annoying considering I have 5 AGL(including friend) and two INT. However, many times I use no items, unless he goes first and supers. I have his super sealed the whole time usually.

17. I WAS gonna farm 20 of them when I first heard about it. But the requirements are obnoxious.

That's what usually happens to me and it's hard as nails when he does. My last round though he went SSJ3>SSJ>Normal>SSJ and the fight was over. When that happens it's a lot easier but it seems kind of rare.

You're only 7 extra when you're at 27 :p

And the requirements are nowhere near as obnoxious as LR Goku :p
:( oki.
I guess. But I don't plan on doing him x2 either, elder kai and roshis for LR!!!! Or just keep both of em at SA10 heh
That's what usually happens to me and it's hard as nails when he does. My last round though he went SSJ3>SSJ>Normal>SSJ and the fight was over. When that happens it's a lot easier but it seems kind of rare.

Yea usually fights over if it does that for me. i just need to beat him 10 more times and I have enough medals to DA
SR TEQ Goten, SR INT Trunks, PHY SSJ Gotenks(when he get's the DA in the future) and LR Androids.

:( oki.
I guess. But I don't plan on doing him x2 either, elder kai and roshis for LR!!!! Or just keep both of em at SA10 heh

Yea usually fights over if it does that for me. i just need to beat him 10 more times and I have enough medals to DA
SR TEQ Goten, SR INT Trunks, PHY SSJ Gotenks(when he get's the DA in the future) and LR Androids.

I'm trying my best not to think about how many more I need but I've got to get them for the droids, Godtenks and I think I also have a version of Trunks that can be awakened. Then I've got GF to farm for the droids plus 35 more to reawaken my AGL GF when the dupe system is implemented since I got a second one with Godtenks.

EDIT: God damn it I've got both that Trunks and Goten to awaken.

I've actually been wondering if it works out better to reverse the awakening on my GF or just raise the other GF to his level since its going to take 35 medals either way. I don't know if I'd need the extra elder kai for re-awakening though or the cost of the process yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom