• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing from the multi summon. Oh well just singles for now.

I got my one copy of the androids. They aren't as good anymore lol but I think I'll take my sweet time awakening them and taking the chance that more copies will drop for me.

What? did they nerf the LR Androids?

edit: Just got two androids in a single pull :eek:! But that was after like a 20 pull dry spell lol.

Ashodin

Got the LR Androids from the multi. Also did summons on the banner, got SSR STR Beerus and SSR INT Gohan (Youth)

oh yeah and TEQ Golden Frieza, man his passive is fucking awesome

I need Gotenks goddammit

Kyou

7q1m0S5.png

h5eV1MC.png

7fczmq7.png

it was a good night

it was a good night

STOP! I'M SAVING FOR ROSE BANNER! I-I DONT WANNA PULL AND TRY TO GET GODTENKS!

Anyways, Androids are DAed once and are Z-Awakened into UR. Need 5 more Beerus medals and 7 Evil Emperor of the Universe(when dat coming?!) Still got over 300k FP left lol. Beerus gets rekt with my current team.
TUR INT Vegito
UR Android #16
TUR SV
UR INT SSJ Bardock
TUR INT Turles
UR King Vegeta
Friend: TUR STR Gogeta

Used two senzus and one baba. Pulling this INT Bardock from GSSR is the greatest thing ever.
Edit: I caved...Did one single got AGL Golden Frieza(new). Should have stopped there...Did three more pulls and got trash. O well. Still got enough for a multi on Rose banner which I hope has Godtenks or Buuhan.

Xanru

STOP! I'M SAVING FOR ROSE BANNER! I-I DONT WANNA PULL AND TRY TO GET GODTENKS!

Anyways, Androids are DAed once and are Z-Awakened into UR. Need 5 more Beerus medals and 7 Evil Emperor of the Universe(when dat coming?!) Still got over 300k FP left lol. Beerus gets rekt with my current team.
TUR INT Vegito
UR Android #16
TUR SV
UR INT SSJ Bardock
TUR INT Turles
UR King Vegeta
Friend: TUR STR Gogeta

Used two senzus and one baba. Pulling this INT Bardock from GSSR is the greatest thing ever.
Edit: I caved...Did one single got AGL Golden Frieza(new). Should have stopped there...Did three more pulls and got trash. O well. Still got enough for a multi on Rose banner which I hope has Godtenks or Buuhan.

Pretty sure the Rose banner has all the villains, and the VB banner has all the heroes.

MisterMac

What? did they nerf the LR Androids?

edit: Just got two androids in a single pull :eek:! But that was after like a 20 pull dry spell lol.

They are still great but in Japan the meta has shifted so they are less amazing due to all the new cards you have no guarentee of pulling. They will be relevant to us for awhile yet, unless the scamco lords don't release FP Frieza's event for us to awaken them

Aiii

So not worth it
Meanwhile, over in Japan, we get 100 free stones for anyone over rank 200. We also get 65 stones from beating the Rush event. And of course we've been getting five stones a day for 7 days so that's another 35 stones.

There are also going to be special event ticket called Elephant Ticket, of which we're supposedly getting 32, one can be used daily on a single pull.

Meneses

Did a bunch of pulls, got absolute shit, the highlight being
fucking Guldo

Did a bunch of Friend Point pulls, absolute shit, zero androids and the highlight
I don't know, a silver Hercule? I got nothing fam.

Done about 20 pulls, got an Android and a bunch of my SSRs and the new SSR Dabura up to snuff now. 320+ multis left. xD

And did the Cell Dokkan event for some medals. What a glorious power creep we've come to lately. xD

EDIT: Nice...

32516205845_2958328b12.jpg

EDIT: Oh no! I've somehow used my SA5 Bee Pan as a trading unit... I thought I locked it up. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Got my first lot of Androids to 10/10, and as a side note I got my first lot of SR TEQ Hercule to SA3 too. Somewhat successful evening, and relaxing after that WT... >.>

Ambition

Didn't manage to pull the Androids out of 12 Multis on my main. But I did get Godtenks and the banner Frieza out of 15 stones so I'll take it lol!

Got 2 Androids from 20 multis, I have a lot more FP but I'm in no rush since I don't have the required medals anyway.

Also discovered the Beerus dokkan event is super easy now. Amazing what a difference buuhan friends and an Int SSG (red-haired) Goku make.

Skii

Of course I got 0 Androids from my 20 multis. Always with the bad luck.

Btw, if you guys are pulling on Golden Frieza, make sure to do it ASAP as the rates will drop eventually. They are currently 10%. I wouldn't recommend pulling from a competitive perspective but I know what favourite characters can do to you.

Also JP 2 year is gonna be lit. Looks like we'll get a free summon every day and will be getting 100 free stones if you're rank 200+ lol. I'll be up to 250 if they actually give them to existing accounts (which they should or there will be riots).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My total dearth of int units is making me sad that two teq dokkans have rolled around at the same time. I was hoping beerus was STR so I could try it with my half-assed Super Vegito agi team, but I guess not.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Of course I got 0 Androids from my 20 multis. Always with the bad luck.

Btw, if you guys are pulling on Golden Frieza, make sure to do it ASAP as the rates will drop eventually. They are currently 10%. I wouldn't recommend pulling from a competitive perspective but I know what favourite characters can do to you.

Also JP 2 year is gonna be lit. Looks like we'll get a free summon every day and will be getting 100 free stones if you're rank 200+ lol. I'll be up to 250 if they actually give them to existing accounts (which they should or there will be riots).
Uh wut? Golden Frieza has no weakness, best card in game.

Arrrammis

What kind of team are people using for Golden Freeza? I am trying mono AGL with Murasaki sealing supers and Golden Freeza blocking, but I really struggle with the last phase.

Skii

Uh wut? Golden Frieza has no weakness, best card in game.

Well I was mainly going for the "wait for Rose/Blue Vegito banner" because they both have every god unit/demi god to date when they were released. But Golden Frieza isn't that good lol. He's only good in a TEQ team. He's not even featured in the current villain teams in JP. Janemba is far better.

Meneses

What kind of team are people using for Golden Freeza? I am trying mono AGL with Murasaki sealing supers and Golden Freeza blocking, but I really struggle with the last phase.

I only tried twice, one on 40 stam (super easy) and one on 50, did it with a mono AGL team (plus Gogeta) without a sealer.

The 50 stam was a bit hard at the end of the TEQ phase because I forgot to change my items to include Ghost Usher, but it worked out.I'll probably switch out KK or SS3 for Murasaki to have an extra safety net.

Double Super Vegito
SS3 Goku
SSG Goku (max SA)
Old Kaioken Goku
Ult gohan
Gogeta

Items were Senzu, Baba, Yemma and Android 8 i think?

edit: also, lol at that 10% rate, i'm definitely on the 90% end of things this time :(

Meneses

Out of stones, no godtenks :(

I'm convinced him and SUV will elude me

Goddamn fuck most my steak!

lolol

Regarding elusive characters, if you're anything like me and Gogeta, you'll get them after the 4th time going wild on every banner featuring them :p

By that time there's probably a super megazord godzilla card to make them kinda obsolete, but beggars can't be choosers.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I used that dbz.space site to make my box - all my SSR and most SR are shown, the only reasonable teams I have are rainbow Gogeta, Super Vegito agi, and Godtenks teq (overall strength of the teams is probably in that order). I never pulled the agi super sealer from DB saga pulls so that hurts my agi viability a bit.

If anyone wants to take a minute and help me figure out if/how I can take on either of the current dokkans, that would be great.

https://dbz.space/box/Anoregon

Meneses

I used that dbz.space site to make my box - all my SSR and most SR are shown, the only reasonable teams I have are rainbow Gogeta, Super Vegito agi, and Godtenks teq (overall strength of the teams is probably in that order). I never pulled the agi super sealer from DB saga pulls so that hurts my agi viability a bit.

If anyone wants to take a minute and help me figure out if/how I can take on either of the current dokkans, that would be great.

https://dbz.space/box/Anoregon

It's set to private, can't see the box.

denebj

Neo Member
What a good morning :-D

I ended up 1500 and 2 in the local ranking, so that's good :)

I did 4 multi on the GF banner :
  1. Trash
  2. One SSR Ape guy, INT GF, TEQ Gotenk !! - Finally
  3. Trash
  4. - 2x INT GF , TEQ GF ! (Will fit perfectly in my mono !) , TEQ Beerus

What a great haul ! 4 multi and I got what I needed from that banner :) Plenty of stone left for Omega.

I did 20 FP multi , got 2 Androids, not too bad, I have 600k points to dump so I should get them at SA 10 :O

Also, is it me or the GF event is super easy ? I go with INT Mono, I do not need to use any items, the fight is rather quick (If buuhan super during a dokkan mode in the TEQ GF phase, he dies in 2 turn LOL).
I was reading that it was challenging but :O I even thought there was an other level after the 50 STA run :-O

yogloo

I planned to coast along around the top 5000 and get lr piccolo relaxing while doing nothing. I ended up at rank 300 fighting tooth and nail till the last hour because the rank 2 person on my local group won't stop playing and kept trying to bump me off no 1. Never again.

I planned to coast along around the top 5000 and get lr piccolo relaxing while doing nothing. I ended up at rank 300 fighting tooth and nail till the last hour because the rank 2 person on my local group won't stop playing and kept trying to bump me off no 1. Never again.

LOL, what was your total point score?

Got a Bye guys and got SSJ Goku, AGL Golden Frieza (I felt so trolled) and then, Dokkan Exclusive Cell. Good or bad? I'm guessing bad since It's been around 650 stones since I had a decent pull.

Also, is it me or the GF event is super easy ? I go with INT Mono, I do not need to use any items, the fight is rather quick (If buuhan super during a dokkan mode in the TEQ GF phase, he dies in 2 turn LOL).
I was reading that it was challenging but :O I even thought there was an other level after the 50 STA run :-O

It's challenging if you don't have Buuhan, since that seems to be the core of your team.
I'm going to fiddle with different comps today. Glad I finally dokkaned Janemba.

Got a Bye guys and got SSJ Goku, AGL Golden Frieza (I felt so trolled) and then, Dokkan Exclusive Cell. Good or bad? I'm guessing bad since It's been around 650 stones since I had a decent pull.

AGL Golden Frieza is good tho, and 2 SSRs in one multi is pretty good too. It's not the best pull ever, but I'd hardly call it bad.

I think I'll save my stones tho, I do need Godtenks but I might as well wait at this point. There are precious few free stones left for me as it is.

denebj

Neo Member
It's challenging if you don't have Buuhan, since that seems to be the core of your team.
I'm going to fiddle with different comps today. Glad I finally dokkaned Janemba.

Yeah most definitely. I do not even have Janemba , that's the only card with FP Frieza that I am looking for.

Anoregon

I feel like my best hope for any of these events regardless of type is my teq team due to just having a super seal and Paikuhan's greatly lowers attack super. The team only has 2 offensive units (3 if you cound the friend Gotenks) but it might end up being workable.

I tried the Beerus event just for shits and giggles and man that fury shit is painful.

I tried the Beerus event just for shits and giggles and man that fury shit is painful.

Yeah I looked at your box but it's gonna be really tough, my team for that fight overall is remedial as hell, but I have an INT Godku, who pairs very well with a Buuhan friend lead, and together they do like 99% of the damage in that fight. I think without that it will be hard. You do have SSB Vegetas you could try. Are there any useful, in terms of support, INT R/SR's not in your box there? Because attack/def lowering and sealing helps a ton in that fight, Beerus hits for peanuts because I'm lowering his attack every other turn and sealing his super all the time too.

my team:

Gogeta lead
Godku for damage
INT Vegito for links/attack boost
R Bujin for sealing
Supreme Kai for Ki support/ally attack boost
Buuccolo for attack lowering/links with Buuhan friend
Buuhan friend

Anoregon

Are there any useful, in terms of support, INT R/SR's not in your box there? Because attack/def lowering and sealing helps a ton in that fight, Beerus hits for peanuts because I'm lowering his attack every other turn and sealing his super all the time too.

I don't think I have any debuffers/sealers that I left out of that box. I kept his attack debuffed and super sealed the whole time thanks to bunny bulma and Paikuhan, but once fury stage rolls around I'm still taking 3 20k+ hits every turn.

Edit: Only thing I can think of is R int bulma, who has a chance to stun super.

Beerus is a secondary concern anyway, I really want to get progress on Gotenks so that my teq team is stronger once vegito rolls around, so I can beat vegito, and then have a stronger agi team for when gogeta rolls around. I've been in un-dokkaned scrub purgatory for too long!

AGL Golden Frieza is good tho, and 2 SSRs in one multi is pretty good too. It's not the best pull ever, but I'd hardly call it bad.

I think I'll save my stones tho, I do need Godtenks but I might as well wait at this point. There are precious few free stones left for me as it is.

I'm basically considering my account dead at this point so I'm not too worried about stones. Either the free tickets system saves it or I reroll some time during the next anniversary event most likely. Too many of my free stones yielded nothing but Champa to consider the account worth much at this point so I just roll and hope for god units now. Have had nice like with the androids at least. 20 pulls in and I'm at SA5 so far.

I might drop another 50 stones on the banner when I get the last 5 needed to be honest, but I don't whether I should wait for SSBKK to show up.

It's a cake walk with mono TEQ Godtenks lead. Also did the Beerus event for his medals and mono TEQ devoured.

I just did a multi and got 4 SSRs..... They were all dupes LOL.

2 TEQ Perfect Cells, AGL Gold Freiza, INT Godku....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least the dupe system is gonna get a big workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom