• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

When you think rates up are coming? I don't think they had rates up at all?
Actually, in the Japanese version, for the Piccolo/SSJ Gohan and Bardock/SSJ2 Goku events, those were rate-up. They never had the guaranteed SR with a ten-pull that we received in the Global version, but I would have taken the true rate-up over that anyway.

Hopefully the next event we get will have a rate-up, and not a guaranteed SR.

Aurizen

Actually, in the Japanese version, for the Piccolo/SSJ Gohan and Bardock/SSJ2 Goku events, those were rate-up. They never had the guaranteed SR with a ten-pull that we received in the Global version, but I would have taken the true rate-up over that anyway.

Hopefully the next event we get will have a rate-up, and guaranteed SR.

Oh wow! yeah this current rates do not work at all, I've only seen a handful of people with these new SSR units... I think rates should be up of the new units. like Brave Frontier.

Yikes, Frieza's Supernova on Z-hard just wipes me out in 1 lol. Guess I'm not getting that dragon stone for Z-hard.

Your UR Vegeta looks beast chrono, congrats.

Cruxist

Woohoo! Kid Vegeta on my first attempt after unlocking z-hard. Thank goodness. Now I'll grind out those Bardock medals and be done with that event.

chrono01

Your UR Vegeta looks beast chrono, congrats.
Thanks man.

I know TEQ Vegeta might not be "the best" SSR/UR out there, but I'm happy to at least have one. I'm going to pump as much XP into him as I can and level him, but first I need Gregory medals which I'll farm on Monday. So many dailies. >_<

I grabbed A LOT of training items today, though, so that should help out a lot.

mrjohill

I literally harvested 50 stones in one day and this

0gTLnI3.jpg

Is my reward. All I want is a trunks is that so hard?

Thanks man.

I know TEQ Vegeta might not be "the best" SSR/UR out there, but I'm happy to at least have one. I'm going to pump as much XP into him as I can and level him, but first I need Gregory medals which I'll farm on Monday. So many dailies. >_<

I grabbed A LOT of training items today, though, so that should help out a lot.

You can take solace in the fact that your SSR is higher tier than mine. =)

I should have spent a bit more time doing Korin runs though, King Cold is not cooperating today.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
King Cold is so frustrating I stopped trying to farm him after the first drop. It's just so depressing after like a dozen Z-Hards and no drop.

You can take solace in the fact that your SSR is higher tier than mine. =)

I should have spent a bit more time doing Korin runs though, King Cold is not cooperating today.

I give up on farming Supers, it'll become obsolete eventually and it's more about the links and passive.

If I'll eventually reroll, then it's a waste of time.

Goddam, Kid Vegeta was had an itchy super attack trigger finger! At least he finally dropped after 15 or so attempts. And of course the random bosses after him ended up being two extreme STR Saibamen. The metamorphosis glitch helped me big time on this one!

yocI30Pl.jpg

Cromat

I thought of trying to go for Kid Vegeta but I even lost to the Saibamen on Z-Hard!
Even 3 SSRs on my team weren't enough.

I thought of trying to go for Kid Vegeta but I even lost to the Saibamen on Z-Hard!
Even 3 SSRs on my team weren't enough.

Yeah, they can be a bitch depending on your team comp. I was using this PHY primary team in the event I met up with Kid Vegeta.

kkH9dafl.jpg

Of course after beating him, I got those two Extreme STR Saibamen! In hindsight, I should have switched Trunks with my Super PHY Vegeta but I just wanted to level him to 80 already, heh.

EDIT: Kid Vegeta slots in well with my all INT team. :)

ZQC3ht9l.jpg

thaOwner

Goddam, Kid Vegeta was had an itchy super attack trigger finger! At least he finally dropped after 15 or so attempts. And of course the random bosses after him ended up being two extreme STR Saibamen. The metamorphosis glitch helped me big time on this one!

yocI30Pl.jpg

What stage did he drop for you ?

Are their OG SR versions of each member of the Ginyu Force? Or are they all R's or just some of them can get SR?

And that Kid Vegeta is really tempting. Might farm 5 stones and go run it. I go in with the mentality that a guaranteed SR is worth a roll, so spending 5 stones on a single fight won't bother me. Especially with how often stones drop.

Also, anyone else using Kid Goku lead when fighting these new missions vs. Red Ribbon Army? Just seemed like the right thing to do lol

Cruxist

Are their OG SR versions of each member of the Ginyu Force? Or are they all R's or just some of them can get SR?

And that Kid Vegeta is really tempting. Might farm 5 stones and go run it. I go in with the mentality that a guaranteed SR is worth a roll, so spending 5 stones on a single fight won't bother me. Especially with how often stones drop.

Also, anyone else using Kid Goku lead when fighting these new missions vs. Red Ribbon Army? Just seemed like the right thing to do lol

Yes, there are SR versions of all the Ginyu force. They all have a bonus together too, +25% atk. I have all the SR's except Recoome.

Yes, there are SR versions of all the Ginyu force. They all have a bonus together too, +25% atk. I have all the SR's except Recoome.

Main reason I want them all. I got R Racoome / R Guldo and SR Burter but want all the SR's. Could take a long time though.

That and I just want to put those types of teams together. Want all the Androids, Ginyu Force, Goku family, etc.

Do you see Kid Vegeta on the map if he appears or does he appear in one of the other fights

AllGamer

Do you see Kid Vegeta on the map if he appears or does he appear in one of the other fights

Yes, he appears on the map and is a guaranteed drop if you beat him.

I had luck and he appeared the first time I chose the Z-hard difficulty. I don't have a max level team yet so it took me 2 beans, 2 Dende 4 healing items and one stone to beat him and the 2 Saibamen but I am glad I got that sucker :)

Just got Android 17 from a summon roll! That completes the Android set. I got Dr. Gero, Android 16/17/18/19 now. Sweet.

All R's though. But I'll take it for now.

I give up on farming Supers, it'll become obsolete eventually and it's more about the links and passive.

If I'll eventually reroll, then it's a waste of time.

Yeah, you have a point. I might just put it on the backburner and try to get kid Vegeta instead. I'm already having minor trouble on the hard missions though so we'll see how it all goes lol.

Also, I think the friend point summons have given me every single version of Videl except for the SR one. I don't know if this is a good thing.

SkyB

Banned
Is korin tower bugged? It showings as one of the event but when I click it to proceed to the next page nothing happens

AcridMeat

Banned
Stoked to get Demonic Pride Piccolo. Then the endless Toras happened and I was sad. ;~; This was with regular Goku so I don't really buy that it matters, this was probably my best pull on multi summon.

It actually worked out okay since I just leveled up Piccolo with them.

Skii

3 tries on normal on my Gohan account and I get King Cold to drop. Go figures.

Well, I don't think I'll have much trouble making my Gohan account the main one now. Was only concerned I'd be losing my Mecha Frieza and King Cold but not too unhappy now. Plus, I can only assume they'll redo these events again later on so I can get Mecha Frieza then.

thaOwner

Managed to get Prince Vegeta after numerous attempts. Hits for 35,000 with his special and 18,000 with his regular. Had to use two stones. Good luck to everyone trying for him as well.

Skii

Managed to get Prince Vegeta after numerous attempts. Hits for 35,000 with his special and 18,000 with his regular. Had to use two stones. Good luck to everyone trying for him as well.

Did you have a full physical team that was Z-awakened? If so, I don't think I stand a chance if he's hitting for that much.

Cruxist

Did you have a full physical team that was Z-awakened? If so, I don't think I stand a chance if he's hitting for that much.

I got him with just one physical on my team (SSR Xeno Trunks). I had to use 2 stones and several healing items to do it, but honestly another SR unit for less than the cost of one pull is pretty good.

Skii

I got him with just one physical on my team (SSR Xeno Trunks). I had to use 2 stones and several healing items to do it, but honestly another SR unit for less than the cost of one pull is pretty good.

Yeah, when you put it like that, it's probably worth it. Will give it a go when I Z-awaken King Cold.

This is the team I used :
http://imgur.com/QnjKRxb

He still was a handful though.

Wow, that team is unreal. If you're struggling with that team, I could end up losing 4-5 stones getting him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom