• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

KB7BVjW.jpg

50 Dragon Stones wasted.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone know what the new wishes you can ask of Shenron with the new quests?

10 stones + 5-10 more character slots or a bunch of awakening medals from each color.

Also, Korin day is awesome:
Managed to level every char in my main team about 10 levels just from level/fight XP (without using the training items). I could get all chars to level 60 pretty easily, but I cant level them atm anyway, due to the team limit (going to do SSR->UR next).

this game seems abnormally mean with its random draws

It is.

Ryu1999

I've definitely got some kind of sickness as I've opened up 2 Android emulators and the auto re-roll script...so far I' think I've done maybe 100 rolls and gotten 3 SSRs - 1) PHY Piccolo, 2) Final Form Frieza 3) STR Super Saiyan Goku.

Code sent to Phionoxx!

Skii

I've definitely got some kind of sickness as I've opened up 2 Android emulators and the auto re-roll script...so far I' think I've done maybe 100 rolls and gotten 3 SSRs - 1) PHY Piccolo, 2) Final Form Frieza 3) STR Super Saiyan Goku.

Anyone who wants a blank account with the Final Form Frieza, send me a PM.

Your luck is amazing. I done around 300 rerolls and didn't get a single SSR. The only reason I have my SSR Gohan is because of a nice gaffer.

Lagamorph

Is it possible for me to share my account between my phone and my tablet? Or do I basically need separate accounts on the two of them?

Skii

Grinded 50 stones on my second account and done the 50 pull.

I got SR Yamcha. I think I might be done with this game.

this game seems abnormally mean with its random draws

atleast they give you a shit ton of free stones. They are so easy to get I wonder if they are actually making any money atm

with the missions and such I am getting atleast 15-20 free stones a day. and really just got going on Hard quest missions and still haven't finished all of the Normal level quest missions.

Between my first game and this newer game I have probably pulled 50 times or so and haven't gotten a single SSR. Thats cool though, they will come eventually. I am liking the teams I'm able to build even with my SR's. I just got SSR Mecha Frieza and just SSR'ed Kid Goku not long ago. Once I get a stout ATK team with all Awakened characters I'll see how Z-Hard quests go.

AcridMeat

Banned
Your luck is amazing. I done around 300 rerolls and didn't get a single SSR. The only reason I have my SSR Gohan is because of a nice gaffer.
Holy crap. I feel so much more fortunate now with my luck. I only rerolled once when I realized I could get an SSR at the start. My starter was SR AGL Roshi who is cool, and my SSR is Xeno Trunks.

I still want a Piccolo and a better Vegeta though. (I'm playing this to have a team of characters I like/am familiar with, not so much the strategy)

chrono01

What stage and difficulty were you able to find him if you don't mind me asking ?
He only spawns in Z-Hard and it's rare. He's a 100% drop if you win his battle, but you still need to complete the stage to keep him. I've read that the Vegeta Prince stage is the best for his drop, since the path is relatively short.

Durden77

He only spawns in Z-Hard and it's rare. He's a 100% drop if you win his battle, but you still need to complete the stage to keep him. I've read that the Vegeta Prince stage is the best for his drop, since the path is relatively short.

Does he spawn on any stage?

Phionoxx

Code sent to Phionoxx!

Thanks again! Transfer worked out great.

chrono01

Oh! UR [TEQ Vegeta] get! Finally. I had to wait for that Supreme Kai medal. :/

Now I can actually focus on my other SR members, so I can awaken them to SSR. I already ran out of Gregory medals. It looks like a lot of daily farming is in my future, but not until next week. I'm too busy grinding out Korin's Training Ground.

Kyou

Hahahhahaha awesome.

Besides the guaranteed SR, is there any rhyme or reason to doing a multipull rather than 10 singles? I hear someone talk about the version of Goku only applying to the first pull in a multi, so that got me wondering.

for what it's worth when I got my SSR I had a SSJ Goku but the SSR was like the eighth character in

chrono01

The amount of single pulls I did and I didn't get any SSR units... smh.
Are you re-rolling or just doing dingle pulls? If you're going to single pull at least ten times, it'd be better to do a ten-pull, since you'll at least get a guaranteed SR out of it. But yes, the rate for SSR is horrible. Don't listen to the lucky few on Reddit. :(

Still loving the game, though!

Skii

Oh! UR [TEQ Vegeta] get! Finally. I had to wait for that Supreme Kai medal. :/

Now I can actually focus on my other SR members, so I can awaken them to SSR. I already ran out of Gregory medals. It looks like a lot of daily farming is in my future, but not until next week. I'm too busy grinding out Korin's Training Ground.

Nice stuff! Just got mine as well but have no SSR to use it on :(

Just hoping we get a proper rate up event soon. Have almost 50 stones ready on my main account again.

Aurizen

Are you re-rolling or just doing dingle pulls? If you're going to single pull at least ten times, it'd be better to do a ten-pull, since you'll at least get a guaranteed SR out of it. But yes, the rate for SSR is horrible. Don't listen to the lucky few on Reddit. :(

Still loving the game, though!

I'm well into the game to reroll haha I'm doing single pulls, I've gotten SR units but they're like Yamcha and master shen... my last pull I got R hercule... Rates aren't this bad in brave frontier. I hope this changes soon...

I'll eventually reroll. Starting over is fun at times. I'm at the point where there is limited amount of things I can do to improve.

SSGSS Goku is when I'll reroll. I really want that card. It can do over 300k damage. It's a must have for Z-hard.

Don't worry friends. I just rolled for fun and got crap :)

Just going to UR both my Vegeta and Gohan. I need to farm money about 2-3 millions worth.

chrono01

Nice stuff! Just got mine as well but have no SSR to use it on :(

Just hoping we get a proper rate up event soon. Have almost 50 stones ready on my main account again.
Yeah, a proper SSR rate-up would be nice. Even if we get one, I'm still saving for God Goku. I'll hopefully be able to do three ten-pulls when he arrives, maybe more. I do want to save 50 Dragons Stones just in-case we get that guaranteed SSR event, but that will likely be a ways off [six month anniversary maybe?].

I'm well into the game to reroll haha I'm doing single pulls, I've gotten SR units but they're like Yamcha and master shen... my last pull I got R hercule... Rates aren't this bad in brave frontier. I hope this changes soon...
We should get a rate-up event soon, which might helps things. But yeah, the rate for SR [and SSR, for that matter] is low. I'm jealous of people who do a single pull and get an SSR.

I'll eventually reroll. Starting over is fun at times. I'm at the point where there is limited amount of things I can do to improve.

SSGSS Goku is when I'll reroll. I really want that card. It can do over 300k damage. It's a must have for Z-hard.

Don't worry friends. I just rolled for fun and got crap :)

Just going to UR both my Vegeta and Gohan. I need to farm money about 2-3 millions worth.
Yeah, God Goku is amazing. I need him. I don't think I'll re-roll though, I'd have way too much time invested by then, especially if I keep ranking up. :/

So glad at 47 Dragon stones didn't wait to get to 50 for multi summon. From 9 single summons got two Sr characters and ssr super saiyan Bardock.
Speaking of being jealous...

But no, congrats man!

pmx7

Neo Member
Reading this thread makes me realise how damn lucky I was to single roll an SSR. I shall cherish my AGL SSJ Goku.

Lmao at the Nail clip, still funny to this day.

Btw Bardok from the event once awakened is bad ass!

I like how they are using the Xenoverse story a bit with Trunks as a time patroller and they are talking about it now in the new Quest missions. I like the crossover.

I was hoping they would keep continuing the quest mode as it originally ended pretty abruptly and yeah it looks like they are now moving into the Android and Cell saga. Wonder how long until the Buu saga hits?

I know what this means though. More free stones lol. This game just loves giving them away. And my team can just roll through Normal quests now. So yeh, tons of free stones from the quests and then of course the mission stones you get for beating stuff without using items. So yeh, stones galore.

Aurizen

Yeah, a proper SSR rate-up would be nice. Even if we get one, I'm still saving for God Goku. I'll hopefully be able to do three ten-pulls when he arrives, maybe more. I do want to save 50 Dragons Stones just in-case we get that guaranteed SSR event, but that will likely be a ways off [six month anniversary maybe?].

We should get a rate-up event soon, which might helps things. But yeah, the rate for SR [and SSR, for that matter] is low. I'm jealous of people who do a single pull and get an SSR.

Yeah, God Goku is amazing. I need him. I don't think I'll re-roll though, I'd have way too much time invested by then, especially if I keep ranking up. :/

Speaking of being jealous...

But no, congrats man!
Wait.. these aren't rates up?? Banaka! well I'll be saving my stones from now on.... I just hope this rate up event soon. All this time I thought rates we're up and they just sucked really really bad.

Aurizen

I'm at rank 50 with probably around 40-50 rolls and still no SSR. Hold him close.

I feel a little bit better because my first week of playing I gained SSJ Gohan :D

But I really need a SR or SSR STR unit my ginyu is holding my team back since he's at his limit.

Ryu1999

Went through another 50 rolls, and got a SSJ2 Goku. 2000+ attack right at level 1. 0_0

Not sure if I should give up my main account since I have Final Form Frieza and Xeno Trunks on it...

chrono01

Wait.. these aren't rates up?? Banaka! well I'll be saving my stones from now on.... I just hope this rate up event soon. All this time I thought rates we're up and they just sucked really really bad.
Nope, it's not a rate-up. :(

Went through another 50 rolls, and got a SSJ2 Goku. 2000+ attack right at level 1. 0_0

Not sure if I should give up my main account since I have Final Form Frieza and Xeno Trunks on it...
If you haven't progressed too far on your prior account, SSJ2 Goku will carry you a much longer way. Up to you, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom