• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to geet an SSR :(

Same. Probably 100 pulls so far and not a single SSR yet.

Never done a multi-summon though so who knows.

Thats alright though, im busy getting all my SR's awakened and I'll create my own SSR team that way for now. My Mecha-Frieza team is pretty stout at the moment. SSR Mecha Frieza doing about 40k damage with its super. Now I wish I would of farmed him some more to try and get another to up that super strength. Could be beastly at this point.

Hiltz

It's kind of interesting that this game isn't being so predictable with which characters have the strongest stats .. too bad I've had no real luck with individual summoning SR characters so far.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So apparently both king vegeta and kid vegeta are secret characters in the story event.

It sounds like they can each appear on any z-hard stage.

Arrrammis

Its what it says before you make a device transfer. I haven't tested it though!
You are correct, but at least on Android you can create a code and load the same account on the same device. It was helpful while I was rerolling so I could save ones that were OK at least, in case I wanted to go back to them.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Shit yeah, just hit my 30-day Login bonuses and got an Old Kai and a Supreme Kai to Z-Awaken both my SSR Vegeta and SSR Final Form Frieza! :D

Now, to just get more stones to do a multi-summon - hanging on for that new SSJ2 Goku...

ah I see, I thought it was a dokkan awaken for him to go SSJ hahah
So did I, but sadly no - just a simple Z-Awaken to Super Agility Bardock.

JTran2003

O keep on trying to save dragon stones for the multi draws but I think I will start single draws. Not sure which is better but tired of always getting only one SR and the rest R's. Still have yet to obtain an SSR.

Permanently A

My goal right now is to train King Cold to Z-Awaken to possibly have a chance against Z-Hard Kid Vegeta

what's the best way to get xp? Korin Tower?

Farm a shitload of awakening medals then z-awaken fodders. When I say a shitload, I mean like 30+ Gregory and Bubbles. That'll make him to 60 easily.

Training item is not very cost efficient when it comes to cost to exp ratio.

I can't wait, I'll get my Old/Supreme Kai medals tomorrow and I can finally awaken my TEQ Vegeta.

I'll be doing it monday, I need 2 more Kibitos and then I'll feed the remaining fodder to get my AGI Goku to 80. Time to join the UR crowd soon!

Speaking of which, why do people with cool UR units send me a friend request and fill up their list before I can accept? lol

Permanently A

Farm a shitload of awakening medals then z-awaken fodders. When I say a shitload, I mean like 30+ Gregory and Bubbles. That'll make him to 60 easily.

Training item is not very cost efficient when it comes to cost to exp ratio.

Is there a specific map I should farm for PHY fodder guys?

Today I was able to complete all three modes in the Bardock event. I got one Bardock for each event. In the Futile Struggle stage I was able to complete it without having to fight one battle in Z-Hard. That was good. I think I'm going to go for a second set of Bardock awakening medals, just so that I can have them in my collection. I did not see Vegeta though, which is my next goal.

On Saturday, I am probably just going to focus on the Korin training stage. I need to level up King Cold to have a chance on Vegeta. Just like everyone else my medals for awakening are pretty low, so I might have to do do some of that.

I was able to get a R character in a friend summon, so that was good. I want to do a multi-summon, but knowing my luck I won't get anything. So far this game has been pretty fun and I can see myself playing this for the long haul.

Durden77

Do some cards, specifically SR's, just seem to suck to other people too? I already talked to another poster about how SR PHY Nappa seems to just suck compared to many R units.

Now it seems like my SR STR #16 just...chugs balls man. He's level 40 and does barely more attack than my level 32 R STR #19, and has way less defense. He has more HP, but only 200 more than my level 33 SR STR #18 who has much higher attack and defense already.

Like what the hell. I get that some cards are just going to better than others, but it's weird that I have 2 SRs that genuinely seem worse than most Rs. His skills aren't even that great either.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Do some cards, specifically SR's, just seem to suck to other people too? I already talked to another poster about how SR PHY Nappa seems to just suck compared to many R units.

Now it seems like my SR STR #16 just...chugs balls man. He's level 40 and does barely more attack than my level 32 R STR #19, and has way less defense. He has more HP, but only 200 more than my level 33 SR STR #18 who has much higher attack and defense already.

Like what the hell. I get that some cards are just going to better than others, but it's weird that I have 2 SRs that genuinely seem worse than most Rs. His skills aren't even that great either.
Maybe links are good?

Permanently A

Maybe the boost in stats from Z-awaken is better for the SRs

Durden77

Maybe links are good?

He only has 3. 1 is the standard android one, an another only links to himself or mechanical Pilaf. #18 has 4 and with just as good of buffs. So nothing too special.

Maybe the boost in stats from Z-awaken is better for the SRs

Maybe, but he's level 40 and he still pales in comparision to my level 33 SR #18. Even with his skills. His passive is that he gets 50% additional damage on the first attack only. So I hit King Cold with a super first attack, an it does around 7,500. I hit with a super from #18 and it does around 12k. And he doesn't even get that bonus again.

Oh man, didn't get any SSRs in a multipull, but I ended up getting SR PHY Zarbon. The metamorphosis glitch with First Form Freeza is amazing! Gimme all the HP!

Uses all my Z swords and Weights on my Gohan. It's level 80 now! I just had him for one day.

It's definitely worth doing Korin's tower for items.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Soooo...safe to say that awaken dailies weren't nerfed?

k3HVc0I.png

I decided to keep playing since I got a rank up. I did a few runs in Korin's Tower to level up fodder and I was able to Z-awaken King Cold. I am down to just 18 Gregory medals. King Cold used 20 in his awaking alone. Then I decided to go for Vegeta and I was able to get him on my second try, so I am really happy about that.

SkyB

Banned
Nice, don't pull again for a while, I bet it won't give you anything good after that.
Lol I got a sr After that pulled two more times and got two rs smh I wanted ssj2 goku not ssj1 I was so hype when I saw the ssj hair but turned out it was fucking ssj1

BrunoM

Yeah it's cool I got a ssr,but would have been nice if it was new version of goku. already got a alg goku.man I'm siting on a bunch of training items I can have 3 more max lv 80 if I wanted to. Saving them for a good pull I get http://postimg.org/image/ps2mj5wx5/
Nice I got to get myself some items just gonna keep going at kings until I get one then back at items ..

And nice looking group you got there better than mine lol

Screenshot_2015-08-15-07-48-29.png

Skii

Think I'll start levelling up my SSR Gohan on my other account now. My main account just seems to suck without that SSR even though it's got all the event SRs (aside from Vegeta). I assume they'll be back anyway so I won't lose much.

Does anyone know where to get the 4th and 5th awakening medals for Bardock? What level of the event?

Varna

As for cards that have yet to be released are they just plain better then what we have now on each rarity level? Or was there some kind of attempt to balance them?

chrono01

As for cards that have yet to be released are they just plain better then what we have now on each rarity level? Or was there some kind of attempt to balance them?
They're all pretty much better than the ones at release, but the current Bardock/Goku are among the top five in the current Japanese meta.

What I'm hoping for, instead of just continuing to release more and more cards, is to give older ones a "boost". Maybe give the earlier ones, such as STR/AGL Goku and PHY/TEQ Vegeta Dokkan awakenings? That way it would bring them up to the current level of expectation(s) you expect from an SSR and help balance things a bit. I know Puzzle & Dragons does this often, so I'd love to see the same thing here. Plus Vegeta still, to this day, doesn't have a great SSR card. That's an outrage, the man deserves one.

Skii

They're all pretty much better than the ones at release, but the current Bardock/Goku are among the top five in the current Japanese meta.

What I'm hoping for, instead of just continuing to release more and more cards, is to give older ones a "boost". Maybe give the earlier ones, such as STR/AGL Goku and PHY/TEQ Vegeta Dokkan awakenings? That way it would bring them up to the current level of expectation(s) you expect from an SSR and help balance things a bit. I know Puzzle & Dragons does this often, so I'd love to see the same thing here. Plus Vegeta still, to this day, doesn't have a great SSR card. That's an outrage, the man deserves one.

I think Japan have just got SSR Beerus, Whis and SSJG Goku which should push Bardock and SSJ2 Goku down the pecking order.

I still think that there is a rate up for new characters in packs so it is probably best to multi summon now if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom