• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

I finally felt ready to try and take on Vegeta. And lucky me, got SR Vegeta on my first ever try on easy.

Thats pretty freaking lucky! Nice.

Quick question, how do I know where the Dragon Balls are? I read another guide saying they aren't random but in the same level, but I missed one and forgot where it was.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If I want to Awaken a character, can I do it at any time or should I wait until they're at max?

Thats pretty freaking lucky! Nice.

Quick question, how do I know where the Dragon Balls are? I read another guide saying they aren't random but in the same level, but I missed one and forgot where it was.
Go to the Shenron menu and press on the ones you don't have. It'll tell you.

Permanently A

Cool, that's what I thought. To the training room they go!

Any point in hanging onto training exp boost items or should I just toss them in? Do you get better training stages later that make training items more effective or something? Better to hold off on training or just do it?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Any point in hanging onto training exp boost items or should I just toss them in? Do you get better training stages later that make training items more effective or something? Better to hold off on training or just do it?
I've been getting loads of training items so I use them frequently. Friend point 10x pulls are useful for training fodder as well.

chrono01

Event SR Vegeta finally obtained. It took me close to two days farming Hard, but I did it.

Now I can actually continue the story quests.

chrono01

I'm still farming vegeta :(
His drop is pretty low, even on Hard. Or maybe I was just unlucky? If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 10% on Hard. Z-Hard, I'm guessing, is at a much higher percentage, but considering Japanese players even now have difficulties clearing it, I don't really think that's an option for us.

Best of luck to you. At least the item drops/XP is good.

chrono01

but special level up...
Givenhis drop-rate, I'm not sure that will be something I can manage. However, given how easy Hard is for my TEQ team, and the fact that the item-drops/XP are so good...I might go back to farming and see if I can manage another Vegeta drop [or two]. At least it won't be as stressful, since I already got his drop once. Anything more, and it's just a bonus.

Aiii

So not worth it
Second to last planned run of the evening, what luck...
mobile.40t0jzi.jpg

SkyB

Banned
Man I'm fu*cking pissed, I had my guys at lv 25s for some reason I deleted the app to try and reroll but it was for nothing cause I kept getting sr master Roshi.to make it worse I don't even get dragon stone after finishing tutorial, so much bullshit so you can't do the reroll trick on iPhone?

I have only played a little bit today but the monday training is giving me a ton of badges that I need so my plan is to stockpile them tonight.

chrono01

Man I'm fu*cking pissed, I had my guys at lv 25s for some reason I deleted the app to try and reroll but it was for nothing cause I kept getting sr master Roshi.to make it worse I don't even get dragon stone after finishing tutorial, so much bullshit so you can't do the reroll trick on iPhone?
Re-roll trick?

Anyway, you can re-roll as many times as you want, but once you delete the app and re-roll, that's it. Your previous account is gone. The only way you can return to it afterwards is if you set up a Transfer Code before you delete the app, and even then that's only good for two weeks from the moment it's issued.

Sorry you lost your account, though. May the RNG Gods be kind to you as you re-roll for a new one.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Wow... Just pulled a second SSR Goku.

Now I have a STR and AGL version of the SSR Goku.

Guess I will have my STR/INT/TEQ team and my AGL/INT/PHY team... Why couldn't the second char be Vegita so I could have them both in PT :(

SkyB

Banned
Re-roll trick?

Anyway, you can re-roll as many times as you want, but once you delete the app and re-roll, that's it. Your previous account is gone. The only way you can return to it afterwards is if you set up a Transfer Code before you delete the app, and even then that's only good for two weeks from the moment it's issued.

Sorry you lost your account, though. May the RNG Gods be kind to you as you re-roll for a new one.
Wow even more pissed didn't know you can set up code to recover your account fml

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Wow even more pissed didn't know you can set up code to recover your account fml

You new to these type of games? This is almost always the case.
I'm pretty sure the game even tells you this during the tutorial.

chrono01

Wow... Just pulled a second SSR Goku.

Now I have a STR and AGL version of the SSR Goku.

Guess I will have my STR/INT/TEQ team and my AGL/INT/PHY team... Why couldn't the second char be Vegita so I could have them both in PT :(
First you pull Rayleigh/Whitebeard in Treasure Cruise and now you pull two SSR in Dokkan Battle.

May I please have your gatcha luck?

Dandte

Ok did some testing. Z hard Vegeta Hits me with his gatling gun for 19k when i use a friend teq ssr Vegeta. I can easily survive this with 4k hp left. Since tomorrow is teq medal Day i will awaken goku and gohan, Put in some Drinks and challenge Vegeta... And I will fail, fore sure. Btw diabolos, grats, you are super lucky!

Maybe it's really linked to the Google play Account or something, haha like Wazzy also allways pulling great stuff, while we would be super happy about a sr pull...

SkyB

Banned
Woot! I got fucking goku sr and I got ssr vegeta with the dragon stone been at it for like 1 hour so happy now

Lord Phol

Yeah, only once.

So:

N --> R
R --> SR
SR --> SSR
SSR --> UR

Ah all right, good to know!

Got event Vegeta on my second hard try so guess I was pretty lucky :O (had to use 2 stones though). Also hade some good pulls thanks to to resetting described in the op. First SR Goku, second SR Burter, third SR Piccolo. Feel pretty good about my selection atm.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This means never awaken when below max lvl. You will waste your awaken when it could have been a Z-Awaken.

This is good to know as I just got the materials to Z-Awaken my SR Vegita. Now I just need to get him leveled up.
Is the Z-Awaken random or after you complete all of the options for Awakening? Two of mine are max level with one star. Still have more to do.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is the Z-Awaken random or after you complete all of the options for Awakening? Two of mine are max level with one star. Still have more to do.

You can do them part by part. But to do the final one requires max level as well.

It costs more zenny to do them one by one than all at once.

Cromat

Still going after Vegeta... must have been 20 times by now, at least 5 on Hard. Drop damn you.

Edit: haha woop there we go. Should have posted earlier...

Skii

Can finally beat Vegeta on hard consistently but still no drops :(

Don't expect him to drop for me tomorrow either. My luck is just terrible at the moment.

Noi

Man, I'm actually really mad. I went into the Agi Awakening event on Z-hard, knowingly willing to spend a few dragon stones to clear it. I ended up wasting at least 6-7 more than I intended to because the last battle with Roshi, Yamcha and Videl glitched on me. I KO'd Videl, but she kept getting attack turns anyway, only using her Eagle Kick super ever time. That was like, an additional 6-10k damage that I could do literally nothing about because the enemy doing it was already KO'd, but the game was still counting her as alive.

I got like 20 medals out of the whole deal, but it still left a bit of a sour note. I'll stick to Hard, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom