• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

BrunoM

Im farming broly medals for awakening broly lol. Gonna have to spend 60 gems to bring him down to srr again but its whatever for making WT easy mode.
If I understand what you're saying is you're farming g the medals to awaken your Broly so then you can LR him right ?

Then you plan on using "60" gems to bring him back down to ssr (base pull form) to up the SA?

Hope you know it doesn't work that way if that's what you're planing ...

You can only do 1 step back when reversing (undokkaning) ..
That's why I upted the SA to 10 be for awakening mine ..

In any case just giving you heads up so you don't find yourself stuck with an SA1 when you could've farme it

BrunoM

That is a strange team Bruno.
If you want more broly friends, you should set broly as lead in a mono str team.
Put Rose in it for link support and STR blocker.
SSR Goten if you have for phy-rainbow converter.

Just had an SA20 Broly crit Phy Broly for 2mil damage @24ki.
Highest i have seen....
My team works perfect no need for Broly friends I tend to run SV friends for the blocking I sethink my rotations and MV and Broly never take more than 5 orbs to super my Broly 1 shots (well 2 at times but it's a second SA) and vegeta almost everything other than int types

My teams are always set with goals in mind and this team runs x20 with me using 2 or 3 items per win

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If I understand what you're saying is you're farming g the medals to awaken your Broly so then you can LR him right ?

Then you plan on using "60" gems to bring him back down to ssr (base pull form) to up the SA?

Hope you know it doesn't work that way if that's what you're planing ...

You can only do 1 step back when reversing (undokkaning) ..
That's why I upted the SA to 10 be for awakening mine ..

In any case just giving you heads up so you don't find yourself stuck with an SA1 when you could've farme it
You're wrong, double reverse is a thing.

Durden77

I'm rank 6,335 and rank 6 in my local group at 29 wins in a row and 18.77 mil points. God dammit I wish this wasn't five days. Way too long, my rank is dropping fast and I don't want to keep going much longer.

I have also bot pulled LR Broly is that makes anyone feel better. Down to 1 stone now, and throwing everything I've got at the banner when I get it. Feels awful.

ffvorax

20 on local, and 40000 something on global... 7m points right now

Is the INT piccolo for the local prizes good? I don't understand how can check it's card... :\

I hope I can keep these position to the end... I probably won't have time to play for a whole day... :\

But I farmed a lot of awak medals at least... I actually do the tourn at 15x, 20x looks much more difficult and that 5x maybe is not worth the time/difficulty

20 on local, and 40000 something on global... 7m points right now

Is the INT piccolo for the local prizes good? I don't understand how can check it's card... :

I hope I can keep these position to the end... I probably won't have time to play for a whole day... :

But I farmed a lot of awak medals at least... I actually do the tourn at 15x, 20x looks much more difficult and that 5x maybe is not worth the time/difficulty

The INT is very Tanky, and becomes an LR. He's not the best unit but if you need some INT units he's pretty good.Also I love his LR card art

ckRuDVMl.jpg

Been using dokkaned King Piccolo to great effect. His passive of +3 ki to Extreme types and ATK 25% is awesome and makes up for no links with LR Broly.

Also for you JP peeps, LR Broly is heading that way as well: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/860328219223785473

That's an interesting team. I made mine tankier at the cost of easy ki, but I take a STR puar just incase, between that and Buu it hasn't been a problem. I did pull that Piccolo, and I have Black as well.

Yeah, if I had Black, I would have subbed him instead of King Piccolo. I have him in JP, but he sadly does not have the same passive. ;__;

It's also dumb they got rid of this WT track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3kWYUytEkE

Was so good during the finals.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's not even that great a card, compared to what's coming, it's a nice in-between for the current god leads and the upcoming leads, but hell, my Gogeta does over 1.5m damage at SA10, so does SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta does over 1m while tanking like SV and lowering DEF.

If I pulled him now when he hits JP, I probably wouldn't even run him since I never pulled for Janemba.

Seems to me like those 500 Euro's worth of stones is better spent on the neo-god banners.

What's your in-game name/leader? Some of my requests have no name on them, not sure if that's a glitch or what.

Punchy/Godtenks, I added myself in the file :p

It's not even that great a card, compared to what's coming, it's a nice in-between for the current god leads and the upcoming leads, but hell, my Gogeta does over 1.5m damage at SA10, so does SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta does over 1m while tanking like SV and lowering DEF.

If I pulled him now when he hits JP, I probably wouldn't even run him since I never pulled for Janemba.

Seems to me like those 500 Euro's worth of stones is better spent on the neo-god banners.

True. Heck, if I had that much worth of stones, I'd wait until we get the 100 stones + 1 blue stone (free god lead) to make sure to get at least dupe god units to feed and pull on banners that may give you a lot of great units.
Heck, I think I'll stop pulling on that Broly banner considering the SSR pool is just utter crap.

I reject this notion, he's literally crying about being kept awake because Goku cried too much as a baby.

That's literally the crux of joke being made in that clip I posted. Let people enjoy/want their Broly, man. There's still some time before the SSJ4s kick in in GLB.

Completely ignoring the tourney and working on Androids and strike events. I want some LRs dammit.

So these rotating Dokkan events - will they always be 25 stamina for Super difficulty, or is that just temporary?

idonteven

broly can suck a huge D

im waiting for ssj4 vegeta now,at least i will get semi decent ssrs even if i dont get him and not freaking metal cooler and that end boss dude from xenoverse 1

I'm not gonna feel bad about trying to talk someone out of spending 1000 Euro on a single card in a gacha game, sorry

fine but you're being a little disingenuous. You can do that without going "not even that great" about literally the strongest card on Global right now. Yes, JP has better cards. JP will always have better cards. Don't be that guy.

Aiii

So not worth it
fine but you're being a little disingenuous. You can do that without going "not even that great" about literally the strongest card on Global right now. Yes, JP has better cards. JP will always have better cards. Don't be that guy.

Stop being so sensitive. We're on a discussion forum, I made an argument about why I feel it's not the greatest card, you're more than welcome to provide a counter-argument.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Stop being so sensitive. We're on a discussion forum, I made an argument about why I feel it's not the greatest card, you're more than welcome to provide a counter-argument.
He's a good card and at the very worse allows people to do WT every month at 20X who couldn't before.

Not interested in debating the merits of the card, which are self-evident. I'm calling into question your motivation for doing so. You weren't gonna change his mind, but it was a good opportunity to rain on everyone's parade. Again. Because you didn't pull him. And you should not be that guy.

idonteven

im so not getting that gohan...its way to hard for me to gain ranks without a aoe

really really want him for my possible future ssj4 vegeta team

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My bootleg extreme team with Zamasu lead is doing pretty well. Between links and the black/friend rose passives ki is not much of an issue at all.

Man I like playing extreme. It sucks that Zamasu is such a shit unit, because he's pretty much only useful for the leader skill and like 1 link. God I hope I get Merged when his banner hits.

Also I can't use my ideal team due to team cost. Fucking 99 LR androids fucking it all up.

Top Bottom