• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

As a mono-AGL SV user, I'm very happy for villains/heroes breaking up the mono-TEQ teams. They're still out there, but some variety is much appreciated, and the TEQ teams are diluted in who I play against.

After messing up on streak 5, I'm on a 17-game streak. Pray for me... Should hit 20 tonight or tomorrow morning. And since I'm busy most weekend, I'll just hope for top 50k. I'm at 8 local and 38k I think worldwide, so... we'll see. I mostly care about the local ranking at this point.

BrunoM

WT update used 18 stones and sitting at 1304 over 36M
And 1st local if I finish this local first that will be 3 for 3 in local first places

How you guys doing where you guys sitting at ?

Maxim726X

WT update used 18 stones and sitting at 1304 over 36M
And 1st local if I finish this local first that will be 3 for 3 in local first places

How you guys doing where you guys sitting at ?

Haven't even started yet.

Lucky enough to pull an LR Broly so gonna try to burn through it once he's awakened... Since the GSSR pool sucks now I've lost a lot of interest.

Faynwulf

My overall rank is going down the drain. I'm just trying to stay above 10 in local. Otherwise I give up. Five days are just too long for a WT. That's the point where it stops being fun and starts being torture.

I rather work on my LR Broly.

Seriously why does it last 5 days. I'm completely drained yet I'm only in the top 7K and by then end, might not even reach the top 10K. 3 days was so much better to deal with.

Durden77

Local I'm at #5, and don't see myself going higher with the competition, but I also don't see myself going out of the top 10 either.

Sitting right around 6,000 for overall rank. I'm just hoping to get under 10K, but with 2 days still left (fuck this 5 day bullshit) and me only having 4 stones left I'm not so sure. Gonna be pissed it I don't, I've spent a lot of stones on stamina refills. And I don't wanna play this shit anymore and use more stones on it especially, but I know I'm going to have to with there still being 2 days left.

Seriously, once again, fuck this 5 day bullshit. This is in no way fun anymore.

wotter

Seriously why does it last 5 days. I'm completely drained yet I'm only in the top 7K and by then end, might not even reach the top 10K. 3 days was so much better to deal with.

The more stones you use for Stamie refills, the better for Bandai.
3 days Tournament was so much better :(

Yeah I think I'm done grinding, I wanted top 3 local but I'll probably settle for top 10. Fuck top 10k. They should make the SSR card a reward for a certain amount of points or something. There's far too many people for it to be reasonable, and the people that could use a freebie like that most are probably ones that can't reasonably crack the top 10k. I have 17.5 million points atm, local 4th, around 13k overall. Top 20k is fine, still gets me 2 elder kais.

Honestly with 150 Million downloads you'd think they'd help with the world tournament, but nope gotta get those stones from people grinding just to get an SSR.

Meneses

Zero chance of me ever grinding for top 10k again.

And if I ever refresh with stones is so I can grab the GSSRs as soon as possible and be done with the WT.

Faynwulf

The biggest problem here is that Bamco didn't adjust the rankings in WT even though we just reached 150M downloads.

My Broly-less team is coasting by on x20 with no items used.

nCaRoo5.jpg

Wish I had Vegito Blue to swap out SV.
I'd use MV but mine is only SA 1

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol, I just got the SSR piccolo that turns into a bigger piccolo.

LR Broly just hit SS3 Vegeta for 10k. Christ. Also, 5 day tournaments are agony.

I like it tbh. Gives me time to get DS from login to use for STA refill and get higher up.

Also, how has no one gotten used to Aiii being cynical about Godly cards on Global yet :p. I thought I dug myself deep spending $92 on Broly fails, but $1k? Not gonna judge you, your money your call but Bamco doesn't deserve your money. If you PC game imagine all the games you could get during steam sales O:

Durden77

The biggest problem here is that Bamco didn't adjust the rankings in WT even though we just reached 150M downloads.

It should have always been a percentage ranking based on the number of people that entered.

Now it should DEFINITELY be a percentage thing.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'd use MV but mine is only SA 1

Wouldn't advise focusing on a MV SA1 unless you're nuking with SSB Goku lead.

Him with a dupe tree unlocked is working perfectly with Godtenks lead though. Only a handful of non-INT characters he can't KO in the finals, and sometimes he'll double super or crit taking them out anyway.

It's incredibly evident that's the case this tournament. Reminiscent of the tournament before the 5k cutoff got moved to 10k.

Syntsui

Around 15m points right now, which ranks me around 15k, I simply don't have the time to dedicate myself to place higher than this and I don't even have a job lol.

Having to dedicate 5 days of your life entirely to one specific event for a gacha game to get some petty reward is just to low for me and I should draw the line there. It's not only about the stones, the time is more precious than any money in the world.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Around 15m points right now, which ranks me around 15k, I simply don't have the time to dedicate myself to place higher than this and I don't even have a job lol.

Having to dedicate 5 days of your life entirely to one specific event for a gacha game to get some petty reward is just to low for me and I should draw the line there. It's not only about the stones, the time is more precious than any money in the world.

Too bad you missed it when the first of two Guaranteed SSR tickets was for 80 wins.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just play while watching Streamers, or Iron Fist.

Wouldn't advise focusing on a MV SA1 unless you're nuking with SSB Goku lead.

Him with a dupe tree unlocked is working perfectly with Godtenks lead though. Only a handful of non-INT characters he can't KO in the finals, and sometimes he'll double super or crit taking them out anyway.

It's incredibly evident that's the case this tournament. Reminiscent of the tournament before the 5k cutoff got moved to 10k.

Ye figured. I've been using my SA 10 regular ass Broly that has been buffed with AA, Crits, and some SA boosts. He can clear a team of AGL if I get lucky and crit, or get an AA. But usually LR Androrids, SSBKK, and SV survive his first attack.

edit: That feel when you can't get enough ki for broly to super :(
But he does his AA and it's a super :D!

Syntsui

I just play while watching Streamers, or Iron Fist.

I did that playing SFV on day one, lost my streak because I didn't notice I was actually getting heavily damaged. From then on unless I play all day everyday constantly using stones, it was clear I would never crack top 10k, so fuck it.

Durden77

This is the first time I've tried to make any effort to get in top 10k. And with the way my ranking is fluctuating and with 2 days still left, I still really don't know if I'm going to make it in.

I'm right at 40 wins now and a little under 6k in rank. If I don't get under 10k, I'm going to flip considering all the time and stones I've wasted. It's just not worth it for so many reasons.

I told myself I get the Gohan and the additional free SSR so it may be worth it this one time, but then I realized that the WT SSR pool is shit. Before when it wasn't shit it might've been worth it, but never again for me unless they adjust some things.

I did that playing SFV on day one, lost my streak because I didn't notice I was actually getting heavily damaged. From then on unless I play all day everyday constantly using stones, it was clear I would never crack top 10k, so fuck it.

Just do it while watching a show you don't need to pay lots of attention to and concentrate on the game. Or play music in the background :p.

I should of been doing 20x, it's pretty easy with my team tbh. Just need to use STR orb changing sometimes...how many more points do you get from 20x as opposed to 15x? Because I've done 10runs on 15x when I could done em on 20x.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
On 15X the last round of the tournament is about 280k and on 20X it's about 350K.

The difference adds up especially considering the other rounds

On 15X the last round of the tournament is about 280k and on 20X it's about 350K.

The difference adds up especially considering the other rounds

shit. Found out I did 17 wins more(I played it safe for the first 20 wins and now I'm at 37). So at a minimum I've missed out on 1.19mill. Crap. O well, good thing I switched now, I hope I get sub 10k in the time remaining.

Still pretty salty how I missed TEQ Gohan. I noticed that lr androids survive tend to survive Broly super along with lr Goku at sa 1. Good thing Gogeta cleans up house on the leftovers.
Who's your lead and have you dropped some gems on him in the potential system? My SA1 Broly hasn't had much problems in wiping them out after firing off both supers.

Who's your lead and have you dropped some gems on him in the potential system? My SA1 Broly hasn't had much problems in wiping them out after firing off both supers.

Thanks for reminding me. I havent been supering at full ki so that doesn't help. Gogeta ate all the orbs so its gonna be a while till i can get meaningful stat increases.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dude pls. Gotta get dat 100 wins for that GSSR in the first 3 tourneys. :X
Thems were the days, weren't they? I remember when I got sub-1000 in the very first WT for that TEQ SS2 Gohan.

Whereas now, I'm firmly committed to putting next to no effort into 5-day WTs. My RDOs are Sun-Mon so I can grind the last 2 days if I so wish, but I'm currently 15k and #2 local. As long as I get sub-10k for the character then I'm happy. We need more 3-day WTs

Xanru

I like it tbh. Gives me time to get DS from login to use for STA refill and get higher up.

Also, how has no one gotten used to Aiii being cynical about Godly cards on Global yet :p. I thought I dug myself deep spending $92 on Broly fails, but $1k? Not gonna judge you, your money your call but Bamco doesn't deserve your money. If you PC game imagine all the games you could get during steam sales O:

You mean all those games you buy, but never play? Just as bad an investment imo.

You mean all those games you buy, but never play? Just as bad an investment imo.

Eh, not really. I play a lot of my games and I have 450. Just some I'll never play because I got em as part of a bundle, but even then I got the game I truly wanted for a lot less than had I just bought it from the store direct. With Gacha games once you quit that's it. You could try selling your account but you won't make nearly as much as you spent. Steam games are always there and you can always download em later.

LNBL

I need to read into SB Vegito's card, bc i feel he takes way more damage than my Super vegito in the world tour ament as a friend character. I just automatically assumed the damage reduction would be better in SB vegito's case

Syntsui

I need to read into SB Vegito's card, bc i feel he takes way more damage than my Super vegito in the world tour ament as a friend character. I just automatically assumed the damage reduction would be better in SB vegito's case

It's only 30%, SV is 80%.

I need to read into SB Vegito's card, bc i feel he takes way more damage than my Super vegito in the world tour ament as a friend character. I just automatically assumed the dagame reduction would be better in SB vegito's case

Its 30% for SSB and a stupidly high 80% for SV. A lot of people were unhappy with SSBs damage reduction being 30% only. It doesnt even cover supers to make up for it.

PHY still doesnt have a tanking unit from what i can remember.

BrunoM

Thems were the days, weren't they? I remember when I got sub-1000 in the very first WT for that TEQ SS2 Gohan.

Whereas now, I'm firmly committed to putting next to no effort into 5-day WTs. My RDOs are Sun-Mon so I can grind the last 2 days if I so wish, but I'm currently 15k and #2 local. As long as I get sub-10k for the character then I'm happy. We need more 3-day WTs
The one WT award I have never got and I tried hard lol ..
Even to this day I have not pulled him sense they were added to the pull ..

But those were some very close down to last minute WT's for me lol

But that's how I buil up my box was lucky in my gssr pulls and almost never got dupes so was happy

Now the gssr are well a pain in the ass as I played today I did stop and wondered why I even play pass getting all the rewards lol I have stopped at 42M points and other than using natural stamina I may not play the WT I'm good ...
UNLESS the guy in my local in second place makes a push lol I want this first place 3 out 3 times haha

BrunoM

On a side note ...

When the WT comes around I find it funny looking at my friends ranks it's just people who randomly add me and turns out I have 4 in the top 100 a few more top 1000 then me sitting just outside 1200s lol

Always wonder why they don't unfriendly me as I use all types of leads for fun leave them on and shit it's not always god lead up

What is your highest places friend or friends ?

idonteven

WT grind is over for me...found the most loving cat i ever had dead infront of my door today...i gave her a home 2 years ago when i found her looking for food,she was too used to her freedom that she didnt want to stary indoors and loving freedom became her end :( sorry for posting this here but i am destroyed by this and i dont know what to do...i never got as much love back from just a cat :(
vWpylsm.jpg

Top Bottom