• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Cat deaths are the saddest. =(

BTW I've been playing with Aiii's account for a bit, and I found a huuuge problem. There's literally nothing to do on it lol. He's done all the hard work and there's just tedious stuff left to do like min/maxing hidden potential on characters that don't really matter in the long run. Oh, and hoarding gift stones for future terrible pulls.

linkent

BTW I've been playing with Aiii's account for a bit, and I found a huuuge problem. There's literally nothing to do on it lol. He's done all the hard work and there's just tedious stuff left to do like min/maxing hidden potential on characters that don't really matter in the long run. Oh, and hoarding gift stones for future terrible pulls.
Do a single and get that LR Broly lolll

I'm sorry about your cat :( Pets are the best but outliving them is bittersweet. I have a dog who's turning 14 this year so it's on my mind a lot too.

ANYWAY. SSB Vegeta dropping monday. Unless that banner has been buffed significantly (some speculate Rage Trunks will be on it) I see zero reason to pull on it. He's sorta useless until Int Gogeta unless mono INT is still your best team I guess.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Dunno how he's useless, I'm still using dabura as my int lead, this vegeta would be a pretty nice boost for me or anyone else that doesn't have buuhan

linkent

Rose team with Brolies clear much faster.
But a bit selfish after luring these LR Broly into adding me >.<
Sitting at Local 1/World 9Ks..
5 days WT is a torture!!!!!

I wish they implemented the potential orb rewards in the WT missions like the recent JP one. Considering how long the damn GLB WT is, it'd be nice to feel like you're still earning some stuff after x amount of points.

Sorry to hear about your cat idonteven. Losing pets always sucks. I had so many just a few years ago but I just can't take the constant loss anymore and won't be getting any for a long time after they're gone.

This is one of the only reasons I haven't offered up my global account. I've not got quite as many god leads as Aiii but I've already done basically everything and it's an end game account. But it goes unused since my last time playing it was to get medals for god pulls I never used after. I just hoard the stones instead since I figured it wouldn't really be a lot of fun for a new player.

Durden77

INT SSB Vegeta is a fucking awesome card but the reason why he's kind of out of place right now is Mono INT is still Buuhan : The Team until Gogeta comes out. Even though he's great he still isn't necessary for that team at all.

But I'm sure he would be fucking awesome on a VB team so I dunno what I'm saying. Trunks may be better though.

Also, pet deaths suck the most amount of ass. Sorry for your loss.

Fuckin WT.....
Everytime I try to pass the my record for the win streak they always super me for like 2x my health....

And with INT vegeta coming out this Monday does that mean LR broly goes?

Most likely with the Broly banner will be gone by Monday.

Sorry for your loss idonteven, that really sucks man.

I'm still under 10k but thats because I've been super lazy and only have 22 wins. I'll grind out another 30 wins today and push myself past 10k.

10k rank wouldn't be so bad if the Elder Kai amount stayed the same but I do want the Gohan.

My god, you're all right. I have gazed into the abyss, and the abyss gazed back into me. Obviously he's not useless. He's a great card in his own right. What I meant was that his place in the meta right now is awkward, as durden said. But of course that assumes that you have decks filled with better cards than him. For me personally, I probably wouldn't even run him on my Super team, and I don't run mono INT, so that's why I said useless.

Either way though, I wouldn't spend on this banner if you're on a budget. But everyone knows by now what's coming up (barring more curve balls), so you do you.

Syntsui

In short, don't pull on anything until SSJ4 unless you want to test your luck pulling that one good unit among mediocrity.

^lmao...

I might pull for vegeta just cuz I don't have any good int units I might get lucky and get all the good featured units like I did when I pulled for VB.

But I really wanna save for ssj4 haha what a dilemma

Do a single and get that LR Broly lolll

Waiting on the 50 stones lmao

This is one of the only reasons I haven't offered up my global account. I've not got quite as many god leads as Aiii but I've already done basically everything and it's an end game account. But it goes unused since my last time playing it was to get medals for god pulls I never used after. I just hoard the stones instead since I figured it wouldn't really be a lot of fun for a new player.

Yeah, it's really just the reality of the situation. But hey, it's a bit of fun to mess with characters you normally can't have. Maybe I'll ask you guys what to do with it here and there and it can become a gaf guided account.

Also, if anyone was thinking that getting chiaoman was going to help your world tournament life, destroy those perverse thoughts right now. He's ultra poverty tier.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have agi, str, and phys SSB vegetas. I guess I gotta get 105 medals. CAN'T WAIT.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is there a reason to wait for a 10-pull in terms of % ? Or it's the same than doing 10x1

It's the same so I advise only doing a 10 pull if there's a gimmick or you're impatient and don't want to sit through the summoning animation an additional 9 times. Otherwise it makes more sense to do singles because you might pull what you want before wasting 50 stones, so you can save the remaining stones.

holy shit. To get 10k I'm probably gonna need over 30k points at this rate...They need to do a % system instead, wayyyy too many players to keep the old 10k method.

Durden77

holy shit. To get 10k I'm probably gonna need over 30k points at this rate...They need to do a % system instead, wayyyy too many players to keep the old 10k method.

Yup. I'm at 29 mil and I'm right at rank 8k now. Getting pushed like crazy. Especially with LR Broly in the mix, this is just so fucking stupid.

Is there a reason to wait for a 10-pull in terms of % ? Or it's the same than doing 10x1

Hard to say, it's really just probability/rng in the end. Depends on whether you think you would have missed a potential ssr waiting for 10 summon animations or if you think the spacing would've helped. (It's all mental, find any luck based game and people will come up with all sorts of tricks that "work" to get good shit)

But really, I'd like to at least be able to do 5 pulls in a row. The first one will probably be an R, and the other 4 will be depression pulls lol.

Fox1304

Guess this is the first and the last time that I'll put some time in the wt. I'm going to stop at a Twenty streak and around four millions, and it feels like I've been going forever. The rewards don't even seem worth it ...

Edit : holy shit I hate myself. I'Ve managed to miss the number of rounds in the final of my 20th streak ...... so the final ended with a score of 47 vs 45 ...

Lagamorph

Edit : holy shit I hate myself. I'Ve managed to miss the number of rounds in the final of my 20th streak ...... so the final ended with a score of 47 vs 45 ...

I've been finding that in the one on one rounds the AI is doing a hell of a lot more running away this WT. And the AI keeps pulling 6 while I get 2 or 3.

Fox1304

I've been finding that in the one on one rounds the AI is doing a hell of a lot more running away this WT. And the AI keeps pulling 6 while I get 2 or 3.
Yeah, I saw that there was only two rounds left and hadn't fought so I tried to get him but he kept going farther away. On the final of the 20th streak, you could feel my wrath 10km around :D

Lagamorph

Yeah, I saw that there was only two rounds left and hadn't fought so I tried to get him but he kept going farther away. On the final of the 20th streak, you could feel my wrath 10km around :D

59813386ea260add87e7563bcdc0ebe2.gif

BrunoM

WT update used 18 stones and sitting at 1304 over 36M
And 1st local if I finish this local first that will be 3 for 3 in local first places

How you guys doing where you guys sitting at ?
LMAO so I played here and there and by today morning I was sitting at 42M 9M over second place in my local ....

I checked now 7 hours pass last time I looked second place is now 22.4M over me LMAO

HOW ???? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK ??? LMAO

LMAO so I played here and there and by today morning I was sitting at 42M 9M over second place in my local ....

I checked now 7 hours pass last time I looked second place is now 22.4M over me LMAO

HOW ???? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK ??? LMAO

lots of stones, x20, killing on the first round, lots of bonus points.

or hacking :p

One good thing I'll say about this tournament is that I'm going against a decent variety of opponents. By this time/rank in the last couple, every team I fought was the exact same as mine except for the friend slot.

BrunoM

lots of stones, x20, killing on the first round, lots of bonus points.

or hacking :p
I play on x20 run by wins in around 10~15 tops and average is 360k (when bonus teams come around I go to close to 500k)

But him/her making 31.4M points in 7 hours is just not something that works out lol

5M at 500k per run would be 10 wins at let's say 15 min's 1h15m per 5 wins so 2h30m for 10

It all adds to more than 13h's at a perfect 500k per win at 15 min not a min more none stop ...

But it was done in 7 lol

I mean it's all good I just wanted that 1st because to me it sounded nice like I had said yesterday 3 for 3 first place I got my picalo LR already but just sad to put time into it and some one just hacks/cheat's the way to it ...

But what ever lol right haha

I play on x20 run by wins in around 10~15 tops and average is 360k (when bonus teams come around I go to close to 500k)

But him/her making 31.4M points in 7 hours is just not something that works out lol

5M at 500k per run would be 10 wins at let's say 15 min's 1h15m per 5 wins so 2h30m for 10

It all adds to more than 13h's at a perfect 500k per win at 15 min not a min more none stop ...

But it was done in 7 lol

I mean it's all good I just wanted that 1st because to me it sounded nice like I had said yesterday 3 for 3 first place I got my picalo LR already but just sad to put time into it and some one just hacks/cheat's the way to it ...

But what ever lol right haha
No worries, if they are cheating/hacking they will likely be found out and banned like it happens every WT. After the backlash that occurred in he JPN WT, they might be even more observant in cheating/hacking, so you might still get first.
OH they're finally back. I was actually going through these when they got taken down. I already watched all the movie ones.

Yeh they've been back for quite some time. The team that does the English dub are actually big fans of TFS lol.

edit: Not gonna bother with getting sub 10k, the competition is too intense...like 30mill+ can't be bothered to grind out over 8mill to secure a position.

BrunoM

No worries, if they are cheating/hacking they will likely be found out and banned like it happens every WT. After the backlash that occurred in he JPN WT, they might be even more observant in cheating/hacking, so you might still get first.

Yeh they've been back for quite some time. The team that does the English dub are actually big fans of TFS lol.

edit: Not gonna bother with getting sub 10k, the competition is too intense...like 30mill+ can't be bothered to grind out over 8mill to secure a position.
Oh I agree ...

Just bugs me I guess I look at it this way I'm sitting top 2k and second is mine for sure ..
Just imagine this is some other player pushing even more than normal because he needs that first for LR picallo and then this happen's I would break some will to even keep going and after putting stones into it ..

But yeah after the last WT and the same person sitting onto for most of thus WT I hope they keep a even stronger eye on it ..

In any case how are you guys doing so far ?

Syntsui

Do the math, you have a Broly team so it's impossible to finish the WT much faster than you already do.

How long does it take you to finish it back to back and how many points could you get? Round that number down and multiply by how many hours you weren't playing. If that doesn't nearly equate to the amount of points he acquired, he is cheating.

If you report him I'd say it's safe that he will be banned.

Durden77

Right at 32 million and I know I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and be out of the top 10k. There will be one last big push tomorrow. I can't believe this has another day fuuuuuccckkk

Top Bottom