• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

You have around 24m points, the rank 10k player has around 33m right at this second and this will keep rising. It's not possible anymore legit.

Damn, it's my first WT and it's really brutal, next time i'll try to go hard :p

Thanks !

Edit : Pulled Meta-Rilldo with the stones i planned to use on the WT, could have been worse :p

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Damn, it's my first WT and it's really brutal, next time i'll try to go hard :p

Thanks !

You'd have to keep going all day without break, making slow creeps upward on players who feel confident and break or like, participate in life and aren't playing for pockets of time.

Is it just me or is that Gohan not even that good? Why is it so crazy competitive this time around?

Syntsui

Considering how competitive this has been, it's definetely not worth it at least for me. I played this way more than I should, used quite a few stones and lost some sleep due to it.

I could have pushed a little harder, but Goddamn me if I'm gonna lose 5 days of sleep or stop my social life over an event from a Gacha game.

If I had a Broly team this could have been more viable due to finishing all the fights in one turn, but without it its just a maddening and absurd endeavor.

Top 10k has sucked more than usual this tournament. I plan to slack as much as possible today and just throw a stone's worth of runs at it when I drop below 9800 or so.

Is it just me or is that Gohan not even that good? Why is it so crazy competitive this time around?

He's an alright support unit but really only a slight upgrade over starter goku dokkaned that everybody and their mother has. I think it's just so crazy right now because of Broly and the fact that it's been a while and the fact that there are simply more people now than before (I'd assume anyway). Happy to settle for top 20k and local top 10, anything more is maddening.

I'm thinking of throwing in the towel on hitting under 10k. Still gonna get a pull thanks to silver tickets. Looking at the prizes, it seems the Elder Kai is still at 2 anyways which are the real prizes.

BrunoM

So haven't played at all sense yesterday and that guy on my local made over 32M points in 7 hours lol ..
(On that note lmao yesterday he at 12pm est he wasn't in the top 5k right now he is in the top 200 lmao)

I was playing for that local 1st place but what ever ...

Have fallen to 3100s will keep an eye only goal is stay in the top 5k for the elder kais could push to top 2.5k but the difference is 1 goHan so not worth it for me sense I only see use for him in a mono super agl team ..

How are you guys doing ?
What is your final rank hopes ?

So haven't played at all sense yesterday and that guy on my local made over 32M points in 7 hours lol ..
(On that note lmao yesterday he at 12pm est he wasn't in the top 5k right now he is in the top 200 lmao)

I was playing for that local 1st place but what ever ...

Have fallen to 3100s will keep an eye only goal is stay in the top 5k for the elder kais could push to top 2.5k but the difference is 1 goHan so not worth it for me sense I only see use for him in a mono super agl team ..

How are you guys doing ?
What is your final rank hopes ?

Top 20k, trying to hit 10k. I dont have the time to invest in getting under 10k. Also Broly wiped out my medals so getting the awakening medals from top 10k would actually be good for me.

Locals is almost top 10 so ill just hit 9 by tonight and call it a day.

What started off as a playful rivalry for 1st place after he caught up to me when I was chilling on my 30 million points from nowhere back around Friday-ish ended up becoming me wanting to crush his dreams. Even changed my name to really get into it. xD

RCdDVwFl.jpg

Never meant for it to go this far, but it's been really fun! He's stopped now. Hopefully he got the message, hehe.

tumblr_mqmpq0rPPf1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

What started off as a playful rivalry for 1st place after he caught up to me when I was chilling on my 30 million points from nowhere back around Friday-ish ended up becoming me wanting to crush his dreams. Even changed my name to really get into it. xD

RCdDVwFl.jpg

Never meant for it to go this far, but it's been really fun! He's stopped now. Hopefully he got the message, hehe.

tumblr_inline_nle46060ce1r5ight.gif

Wait you can change your name? How?

Also damn man thats brutal lol. Top 1k for you which is ridiculous from my friend list.

Wait you can change your name? How?

Also damn man thats brutal lol. Top 1k for you which is ridiculous from my friend list.

Haha, it hasn't been too bad. Been playing while working out and moving stuff with my girlfriend from her parents house this weekend. It helps my WT Broly team can outpace in points so much faster than the other dude can. And whoops, I'm at rank 155 now with 132 straight wins... xD If he starts playing again, I'm happy to extend the gap even further, lololol.

And yeah, go to "help" and "change nickname." You can do it as many times as you want.

Haha, it hasn't been too bad. Been playing while working out and moving stuff with my girlfriend from her parents house this weekend. It helps my WT Broly team can outpace in points so much faster than the other dude can. And whoops, I'm at rank 155 now with 132 straight wins... xD If he starts playing again, I'm happy to extend the gap even further, lololol.

And yeah, go to "help" and "change nickname." You can do it as many times as you want.

Thanks so much. My name will be Breaker from now on if anyone wants to find me on the friend list. Damn 133 wins and 91 million points lol.

RCdDVwFl.jpg

That dedication! Meanwhile I sit her whining about the measly 30mill 1st place lolololol. I tip my hat to you sir.

wotter

So what did you guys pull with yr tickets?
I got:
AGL Beerus (dupe, but good card for my AGL team)
STR SSJ3 Goku (new, awesome card)
TEQ SSG Goku (dupe, nice card)
TEQ SSJ Goku (second dupe, had mine at SA10)

Kyou

I got:
so far Str Good Buu and Str SSJ GT Kid Goku, nothing great. I'll get two more once all is said and done so here's hoping.

edit: Also side not I find it weird that a character that is explicitly called "Good Buu" is an extreme card

Arrrammis

All these posts about WT ranking make me glad I decided to get my 10 mil points + 20 win streak and quit. Took me about 4 hours total with Broly, and then back to studying for finals :( . Gssr pulls got me INT Bardock(dupe), Teq Gohan, and STR Zamasu. Not bad!

For fucks sake game. Instead of letting giving me my WT team they just decided to give me my STR on a 20X difficulty. If I didnt have SSJ3 Vegeta then I would have quit then and there

I got:

AGL Kid Goku (Ape) <- surprisingly I got this one with a gold db ticket, I thought those things only gave shit.
TEQ SSJ Goku <- This piece of crap. I wonder if the dokkan makes him anywhere close to decent.
PHY Kaioken Goku <- no idea if he's got any place on my teams lol

I'll save the last pull for later disappointment.

Heh, dude started trying to gain more points, but I stopped that quick. >:3

tenor.gif

Also, that should've been the LR animation, although I do like the "Surprise, bitch!" out of the lava when you fire off his 18 ki SA.
AGL Kid Goku (Ape) <- surprisingly I got this one with a gold db ticket, I thought those things only gave shit.
TEQ SSJ Goku <- This piece of crap. I wonder if the dokkan makes him anywhere close to decent.
PHY Kaioken Goku <- no idea if he's got any place on my teams lol

I'll save the last pull for later disappointment.
Both the TEQ and PHY dokkan of those Gokus are pretty good. Aside from both getting Supreme damage, TEQ is a great ki bridge and buff support kinda like TEQ Vegito.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

RCdDVwFl.jpg

You have 5x the amount of points I have.

16dvhnM.jpg

Heh, dude started trying to gain more points, but I stopped that quick. >:3

tenor.gif

Also, that should've been the LR animation, although I do like the "Surprise, bitch!" out of the lava when you fire off his 18 ki SA.

Both the TEQ and PHY dokkan of those Gokus are pretty good. Aside from both getting Supreme damage, TEQ is a great ki bridge and buff support kinda like TEQ Vegito.

You know, I think I'm scared of having you in my local brackets in a WT. You litteraly have more than double my points. Is this the power of Broly?

Also I'm completely done with the WT right now. Sitting at about 39 million points should hopefully keep me at the top 10k long enough for the tournament to end

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just did two SSR pulls after hitting 10mil and getting 20 wins in a row. Both were pretty poopy.

Syntsui

I got
AGL Beerus, trash
INT SSJ Goku, trash
INT Bardock, sealers are always good!

Awful pulls all around, my only SSR on DB banner was INT King Piccolo. He looks dope af, but I don't think he is good. Those links are atrocious.

I got
AGL Beerus, trash
INT SSJ Goku, trash

Awful pulls all around, my only SSR on DB banner was INT King Piccolo. He looks dope af, but I don't think he is good. Those links are atrocious.

Unless he's a dupe since when is AGL Beerus trash? He's not great but pretty good.

It looks like the predicted average needed to get the top 10K is about 39 million. Welp better grind some more :(

Durden77

I got
AGL Beerus, trash
INT SSJ Goku, trash

Beerus is good actually! With his dokkan he's almost as good as SSB Goku.

I'm so mad at this tournament for so many reasons. Trying to enjoy my sunday with drinking but barley holding on to 10k with FIFTY FIVE WINS WHAT THE FUCK

Syntsui

My AGL team is entirely better than him, he is trash.

Another man's trash can be a treasure to someone I know, but he was a very bad pull to me unfortunately.

I don't get how you guys can grind for those ranks. Last time I got to 2 million on JPN before I was bored out of my skull and gave up.

You get used to it. Before I moaned at getting 20 wins, currently I'm at 50. Most of us just do it while watching a show, listening to music, etc so it makes it less grindy.

I basically make sure I won't die to supers or attacks from AGL units and let Broly go to town. Those Ox Kings are super useful for tanking. Safer with Yenma but I have 600+ Ox King. RIP Ox King after nerf.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You know, I think I'm scared of having you in my local brackets in a WT. You litteraly have more than double my points. Is this the power of Broly?

Also I'm completely done with the WT right now. Sitting at about 39 million points should hopefully keep me at the top 10k long enough for the tournament to end
Nah, its still down to having a lot of time and dropping a lot of stones when you get that high.

BrunoM

RCdDVwFl.jpg

That's how it went with me we were going at it then I said naw it ain't happen made a 11M gap and the in 13h he went from 11M behind me to 42.2M ahead of me lmao something doesn't add up haha

Kettch

I got
AGL Beerus, trash
INT SSJ Goku, trash

INT SSJ Goku is part of the #1 team in JP right now, not really trash. Though LR Gohan is a big part of that, so maybe it's less useful for most.

Top Bottom