• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

You get used to it. Before I moaned at getting 20 wins, currently I'm at 50. Most of us just do it while watching a show, listening to music, etc so it makes it less grindy.

I managed to do it twice properly a while back with podcasts but coming back each night makes it too much hassle for me. If it were just a day or two I'd be ok with it. Tbh I prefer Brave Exvius system where it runs constantly and there's weekly and monthly rewards that are comfortably attainable. WT requires too high a rank to get the payoff imo.

That said, I'm super lazy with overly repetitive content. I've not even started LR Goku or Frieza and never will. Not even got the strike characters on JPN. Did it once on global and dived as soon as I saw how long it would take to actually finish Goku. I might just not be the intended type of player for it, but being top 10k to make it worthwhile is harsh. 100k feel fairer with how big the player pool is now.

linkent

Sleeep? What is sleeep?
5 more hours...

Guess my no.2 has given up.
He was 37m when before my 6 hrs sleep and still is now..

First time taking no.1 local.
Really low requirement considering that i enter WT immediately when it is available.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Sleeep? What is sleeep?
5 more hours...

Guess my no.2 has given up.
He was 37m when before my 6 hrs sleep and still is now..

First time taking no.1 local.
Really low requirement considering that i enter WT immediately when it is available.
You got a good pool; they aren't determined by join time, that was only once for us.

Both the TEQ and PHY dokkan of those Gokus are pretty good. Aside from both getting Supreme damage, TEQ is a great ki bridge and buff support kinda like TEQ Vegito.

Thanks, I'll dokkan them in about a week and see how they fit in my teams.

And man, the competition this time is FIERCE. I've only been playing casually but even top 50k this time is kind of a pipe dream lol. Although, Xeno Trunks nuking isn't all that bad surprisingly enough. I might go all in on 20x next WT and see how it goes.

Edit: Did my (maybe) final GSSR silver pull, got myself a PHY Super Trunks. Better watch your ass Zamasu, it's about to get rekt.
/s/s/s

Why the FUCK would they do maintenance DURING THE TOURNAMENT!? I used a stone to widen the gap between me and 3rd, and while I'm sorta happy he will not catch up, I had like 60 STA remaining...goddammit bamco!

Syntsui

I was rank 19,217 a few minutes before the maintenance, I had also just used a stone to refresh so I could try to secure the position.

So the stone was wasted and there is a big chance I'll be ranked 20k+. Serves me right and is a good lesson on how to treat this game from now on.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why the FUCK would they do maintenance DURING THE TOURNAMENT!? I used a stone to widen the gap between me and 3rd, and while I'm sorta happy he will not catch up, I had like 60 STA remaining...goddammit bamco!
It's not during the tournament, it started the moment it was supposed to end.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Unless my game was behind, it said I had 30min left. Like I went to the home view before spending the stone to make sure I had enough time and it definitely showed 30 minutes remaining.
Well there's no bitching on Reddit so maybe because it takes a couple secs to realign the connection if you suspended the app, you didn't get the right time. Would it update if you suspended at home page even? Maybe you'd need to reload the page to see it updated.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Fucking hell, I feel so drained after this WT. I'd be so glad if Bamco never did a 5 day WT ever again.

Final results: Approx. 3800, Local #2

Well there's no bitching on Reddit so maybe because it takes a couple secs to realign the connection if you suspended the app, you didn't get the right time. Would it update if you suspended at home page even? Maybe you'd need to reload the page to see it updated.

If that does cause it, that could be it. I tend to suspend it to message people and other stuff...o well. I was def not getting in the top 10k due to being absolutely destroyed by 27mill and last I checked 10k was at 36mill. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night and use my remaining STA, my sleep pattern is already messed up, what harm is a little blue-light effect :p.

Fucking hell, I feel so drained after this WT. I'd be so glad if Bamco never did a 5 day WT ever again.

Final results: Approx. 3800, Local #2

Damn that's some dedication. Congrats dude, you'll probably end up higher depending on the number of cheaters. I was at like 14k and #3 before maintenance. 1st in my local had 36mill or 37mill idr.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Damn that's some dedication. Congrats dude, you'll probably end up higher depending on the number of cheaters. I was at like 14k and #3 before maintenance. 1st in my local had 36mill or 37mill idr.
That was me at #1 last WT, this time I was #2... at 54mil. I also think #1 may have been cheating because I got to within 400k of him, and then I check at the end of the run and he's 1.3mil ahead of me. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets hit with the banhammer.

KingDedede tried once again to take the local throne, but I denied any hope of him attempting to bridge our 15m point gap into 19m. xD

So ended up at rank 170-ish? when I woke up 10 minutes before it ended.

KingDedede tried once again to take the local throne, but I denied any hope of him attempting to bridge our 15m point gap into 19m. xD

So ended up at rank 170-ish? when I woke up 10 minutes before it ended.

Congrats man. Unlock Gohan's dupe paths and box him because Broly kills everything and STR is dominate until SSJ4 where Goku will make STR even more dominant. :p

That reminds me, should try the SV event with Broly led STR team. See how it goes for the event. Same for SSBKK. I think SV is doable but SSBKK is too much with the triple AGL battles.

Ah nice, the Broly event is back but no more half stamina. :(

Congrats man. Unlock Gohan's dupe paths and box him because Broly kills everything and STR is dominate until SSJ4 where Goku will make STR even more dominant. :p

That reminds me, should try the SV event with Broly led STR team. See how it goes for the event. Same for SSBKK. I think SV is doable but SSBKK is too much with the triple AGL battles.

At the very least, Broly can at least link up okay on a Super STR team thanks to PfB and the other Saiyan ATK links. I'm also hoping to pull STR Janemba when he drops. Gotta get dat dodge! I have an okay SSJ4 Goku team on JP, so I drool at the potential with my GLB STR set.

Also, LR Broly is up on JP. LR Gohan and MV are also pullable on the banner, but probably still have that jank pull rate.

Lagamorph

When farming the PHY Broly from the event to raise STR Broly's super attack is it better to feed them individually? Or in bunches of 5?

We did it Broly!

2UCrwj1l.png

;__;
I still love you unless I can't use LR Broly.

Why did they drop the Arale event but not the banner? That's weird, right? I feel like that's weird.

Broly made the Vegeta event even more of a joke than expected. One double SA is enough for all but the last phases.

Checked dbz.space and I ended up at rank 170 for now. Not like it matters for me, but wonder how many peeps are going to get dropped ahead of me.

BEAST!

Just realised that LR Broly super is actually the Vanilla Broly+this Godly.

If they gave BLRoly the "8 ki and up additional super attack" that'd be too much. xD

linkent

Who knows that they may change him to have passive like Jaco/Chiaotzu.
Stun all when the round starts.
Always keep 1 of any cards.
Doesnt his super do supreme damage?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I keep thinking something magnificent will happen with all of those other universe guys so I hold onto them all, foolishly.

Top Bottom