• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I always try to feed 3+ SA feeders at once. It seems less painful then doing 1 at a time and hitting a shit RNG streak.

MiTYH

Arale is here... when he banner drops, is it still worth it for her? Not sure how she's matured with SSJ4s and all that.

Did get both characters to drop though, so that's nice. Not touching the event until after her Banner though.

And the WT... yeah. I'm not checking results. Got my 20 wins (AGL Beerus woo!) then stopped playing. Farmed the last bit of 1/2 stamina dokkan raids to finally LR my first androids (all paths unlocked). Not too bad into medals for the second set either.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
SSB Vegeta fight took 1 senzu with my STR team. Omega 2stronk as always.

Now I gotta do it 14 more times ;_;

I was expecting a second INT form for the fight and then had to make sure I didn't click on z-hard.

Yeah it was kinda silly how easy it was (compared to others lately). Came in unprepared with a random AGL team and wrong items, came out just fine. The TEQ phase was the hardest.

Anoregon

1% pull on int vegeta is pretty high. I have no interest in pulling, but I hope some of the upcoming banners have similar rates. I need dat MZ.

Brought my ghetto Villain team to SSB Vegeta fight and it went about as easily as STR. I need to play that team with a real lead.

On my alt account, please tell me I'm fucking dreaming:
8pI7xde.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Another annoying dokkan event, ofcourse vegeta has a str phase *sigh*.
Champa with the link active does pretty great damage to the last phase (1.3m+), but it's such a chore to get there, I'll just try mono str next and see how that goes.

Since JP has Broly featured too (although at shit rates), I'm really curious now what the release strategy for MV and Gohan will be on global. I thought maybe Bamco had corrected their mistakes and realized unfeatured LRs with 0.08% pull rates don't bring in the money, but that's still the case for MV and Gohan in JP. MV is cool and all but there's zero appeal to trying to pull him at such rates when Broly had much better rates and is basically just a better card all around. Time will tell I guess.

decided to chance a single on Vegeta cuz the rates are good

regular SSJ2 summon animation, me: "singles never work for me idk why I bother"

it's buuhan. My fourth, to be exact.

Not what I wanted but I'll take it!

MiTYH

Ya'll weren't kdding about Vegeta's dokkan event. Mono STR Omega lead with LR Broly friend, easy as pie.

Rewarded myself with a single from Broly's banner. Got a SR Goku, so, you know, NOT an R, which is nice I guess

Raxious

went for 2 multipulls on the gogeta banner on JP, got 25 different Gohan's but not a single SSR :(

Considering whether or not I should start on global as well.

I'm strangely happy with the Broly banner on JPN. Just because it's such utter trash with only a minimal chance of Broly and an infinitesimal chance at MV or Gohan. It makes it a lot easier to not pull on this banner and honestly with what's on the two below it I'd struggle to work out why you would.

As a result I'm now over 400 stones again after being below 200 following my spree on the Gogeta banner. I Just need that PHY neo god for the full set when they release it and I'm feeling confident that I may actually get lucky with it. Fingers crossed they put VB on there too since I can't justify going at the Gogeta banner for a single card.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
This is easy compared to what's coming. :3

Tried again with mono STR.
More like mono STRaightbodied.
fasha and lr broly go amazingly well together, had him at 24ki every single round.
Between my omega and lr broly, vegeta's eating at least (no crits/aa's) 1.5m damage every 6 charges/2 rounds.

Plus I can block whatever he throws at me with ss3 vegeta and to some extent omega.

Also the music is actually rather good for all phases suprisingly, enjoy doing this now.

BrunoM

Wasn't going to pull on the vegetables banner but ended up using 50 stones on sigles got 4 ssrs 2 dupes 2 new

Nothing special
Think I should've saved my stones tho lol

BrunoM

Yo don't leave us hanging! What did you get?
Lol sorry my bad

Got .

Buuhan ( dupe got 3 paths open now )
Beerus ( dupe open top left with it )
Teq ssg goku nuke lead ( new always good )
Str family Kamehameha goku ( new )

I got the medals to dokkan both of them already so if I ever have the need I'll do so ..

My buuhan already hits like a truck I will do even more when I want to put orbs into him.

Even tho 4 ssrs for 50 stones is amazing I feel like I should've saved them but it's all good back to saving lol

Got to awaken the agl and str vegeta's I already have and farm medals for pisibe future int vegeta pull

Fox1304

Havent't really used the broly banner. Should I favor it For a multipull ? Or should I just move on to the vegeta SSB banner ?

Durden77

Dokkaned, phy vegeta, that card art is insanely good, RoF outfits were a treasure.

I really wish they would have kept them instead of going back to the classic outfits. They looked really good with SSB.

Also does the Arale event come back? Tryin to decide if I should go ahead and focus on it.

Kettch

Since JP has Broly featured too (although at shit rates), I'm really curious now what the release strategy for MV and Gohan will be on global. I thought maybe Bamco had corrected their mistakes and realized unfeatured LRs with 0.08% pull rates don't bring in the money, but that's still the case for MV and Gohan in JP. MV is cool and all but there's zero appeal to trying to pull him at such rates when Broly had much better rates and is basically just a better card all around. Time will tell I guess.

Laws or self-imposed rules make JP gachas way more user friendly. We have none of that in global games, so I'd expect MV and Gohan to have the same tiny rates plus be advertised like crazy.

Laws or self-imposed rules make JP gachas way more user friendly. We have none of that in global games, so I'd expect MV and Gohan to have the same tiny rates plus be advertised like crazy.

How do you figure this when Global has consistently had better rates for a while now, and better deals on banners too (the recent 3+1 plus step-up summons PLUS 5 tickets on Rose/VB was nuts).

I'll be very surprised if LR Gohan and MV drop the same way here as they did in JP actually. And disappointed. But more surprised.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The LRs at that rate did bring in money though.

The LRs at that rate did bring in money though.

I'm sure they did, but probably not as much as them doing what they're doing now with Broly, since they're #1 in the JP app store. Keep in mind that unless you were plugged into some sub-community, you might not even have known that those units lived on those banners, they were pretty much totally invisible. At the end of the day, this game is mercenary as fuck, and there's little Bamco does that isn't incentivized first and foremost by profit margins, so I'm sure they're still looking for that sweet spot between abysmal rates and decent rates + visibility that makes them the most money. Safe to say I think 0.08% pull rates with no visibility is not enticing to any but the biggest spenders.

Anoregon

lol I got another bye guys on the Broly banner. Spoiler alert it wasn't broly.

max level PHY banner. All other banners are trash.

I dunno, wherever you feel lucky lol. I got SR Jeice and SR Krillin from my 2 singles on Vegeta today.

In other non-news, Super Vegito rolls through the Vegeta event. Shock and awe!

Broly if you want a mono STR team, Vegeta for mono Int. Otherwise, save your stones.

Vegeta. Broly banner is trash.

Broly. Vegeta banner is trash.

Did broly because he's so cool, but his backstory is so dumb!

I got Android 17...

Top Bottom