• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Multi on Veggie's banner. All SRs and Rs. Feels bad son. Even a good dupe would have been preferred or Janemba who seems to always escape me. :(

Did broly because he's so cool, but his backstory is so dumb!

I got Android 17...

Sorry to hear...was it at least an SSR 17? lol

what the hell IS Goku Day?

A miserable little pile of secrets.

Serious answer... May 9. Go - Japanese 5 (May). Ku - Japanese 9. 5-9. Go-Ku.

Dem puns.

It's also why the free Goku cards typically come at level 59.

BTW, now that I have LR Broly on my alt, it's probably irresponsible for me to keep Aiii's account as my main (in the long run anyways). If anybody wants to man it and make it their main, quote this part of my post and PM me if you're the first one on it. Details here:

Quote this post to see the full character list:

Highlights are:
Vegito Blue: SA10
Rose: SA10 (bottom right hidden potential unlocked)
LR Androids: SA10
Super Vegito: SA10 (Bottom right, top right and top left hidden potential unlocked)
Godtenks: SA10 (bottom right hidden potential unlocked)
Omega Shenron: SA7 (+2 unused dupes)

5 Elder Kai's (3 farmable gem Kai's left in the Baba shop, too), Gogeta, FP Freeza, PHY Kid Buu, INT and TEQ Vegito, and many more. 21 TUR's in total.

Otherwise I'll still probably end up playing 2 dokkan accounts since this one doesn't require THAT much playtime. If you are on iOS then let me know where you want me to spend the stones cause otherwise the cross OS transfer will waste like 22 stones or whatever.

BTW, now that I have LR Broly on my alt, it's probably irresponsible for me to keep Aiii's account as my main (in the long run anyways). If anybody wants to man it and make it their main, quote this part of my post and PM me if you're the first one on it. Details here:

Otherwise I'll still probably end up playing 2 dokkan accounts since this one doesn't require THAT much playtime. If you are on iOS then let me know where you want me to spend the stones cause otherwise the cross OS transfer will waste like 22 stones or whatever.

I'm interested

Ill PM you

linkent

Thought it is easier to do godhood stage with VB beerus+whis.
Then i tried it with LR Brolies.
24ki crit 2.4m, additional attack crit 1.2m.
:O

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Why did people move away from using LR Broly as their lead to inferior Roses and Blues?
I had to delete 10 friends. :/

Syntsui

Vegeto Blue only shines with paths open though, mine in it's current state could super 4 times in a row + counter and still do less damage than my nuke ready Buuhan or my crit-happy fully opened Gogeta.

If the RNG gods bless me with dupes in the future, he will be a beast for sure. Discussing LR Broly is not even fair, that motherfucker is on a tier of his own and nothing comes close to him.

Vegeto Blue only shines with paths open though, mine in it's current state could super 4 times in a row + counter and still do less damage than my nuke ready Buuhan or my crit-happy fully opened Gogeta.

If the RNG gods bless me with dupes in the future, he will be a beast for sure. Discussing LR Broly is not even fair, that motherfucker is on a tier of his own and nothing comes close to him.

Ehh the Neo Gods shit on him though on damage minus the double AOE. He is the best card in Global though and as an individual card, I'd say only Gohan is better at this point thanks to stupid good passive of 18% where 5 orbs gets you over Broly's max output.

Broly's max output with no dupe system is 26080 x 2 thanks to his passive. Of course there is links and other attack boosts to consider but meh.

WT rewards are innnnn!

Got 3rd local, I'm okay with this.

GSSR got me: Borgos Giant Ape he any good?
5 Gold tickets got me: Bulma(Youth)
Oolong
King Chappa
Bye guys Piccolo Jr(Giant form) new
Bandages

edit: Decided to yolo it and use some piccolo fonder I had to try to increase my Piccolo SA(gonna use the dupes for paths since he's more tank than damage output). Had 2 5%s and 3 1%s. He went up 1. I'm 100% okay with this lol.

edit edit: 7 marks from LR Piccolo :(.

ffvorax

I have all the Vegeta available to do the Dokkan for the event (not the new INT one)... 50 STA is so much after a month with half STA needed for events... :\

I think I will Dokkan Vegeta STR -> AGL -> PHY in this order....

Fucking Universe 6 Piccolo :(. Honestly I'm debating feeding him to my Piccolo to raise his SA. Why does the every Universe 6 vs 7
excluding SSBKK goku
suck so much.

Got INT Buffku from the WT GSSR... thanks Goku day! But I stayed at rank 170 overall and #1 at local. So, no bans at the top at least for now.

Ehh the Neo Gods shit on him though on damage minus the double AOE.

Considering that he will always do a double Super, that absolutely needs to be part of the discussion in terms of his damage. On top of that, on average he hits harder than the Neo Gods even without STR Janemba as a leader: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...op_10_hitters_of_dokkan_battle_lr_lssj_broly/

Got INT Buffku from the WT GSSR... thanks Goku day! But I stayed at rank 170 overall and #1 at local. So, no bans at the top at least for now.

Considering that he will always do a double Super, that absolutely needs to be part of the discussion in terms of his damage. On top of that, on average he hits harder than the Neo Gods even without STR Janemba as a leader: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...op_10_hitters_of_dokkan_battle_lr_lssj_broly/

Because I couldn't play WT for two days, I ended up rank 106k. Only SSR ticket... and one away from pulling :""""")
Banner gave me PHY Kaioken Goku though, dunno what it's worth.

Because I couldn't play WT for two days, I ended up rank 106k. Only SSR ticket... and one away from pulling :""""")
Banner gave me PHY Kaioken Goku though, dunno what it's worth.

Solid support unit, especially after dokkan: https://dbz.space/cards/1008081-goku-kaioken-game-reversing-technique

Good bridge between units that use Over in a Flash and Shocking Speed (Ultimate Gohan) and has the sick 4x Kaioken Kamehameha super that he used against Vegeta way back in the day (updated with Supreme damage).

ffvorax

Dupe AGL Beerus, oh my god.
First AGL Beerus for me :eek:

AGL Beerus for me too!!!!

They are giving SSR AGL Beerus tickets away?!? lol

It looks like a decent card, I like that +500HP for each ki char color obtained! (not good it's a leader skill, but I still don't have any god AGL leader, so I can actually try it in some battles...)

But with my 10 marks I will dokkan first my Piccolo INT from the WT, I'll wait the next tournament to gain more marks to dokkan Beerus

Used the 10 stones to try some Broly luck -> 2 R cards... lol

My prayers have been answered and orbs have been bestowed! Put 'em all straight up Broly's butt, maxed out now as far as free dupe paths go. Thanks bamco.

GSSR got me... AGL Beerus dupe. Huh. That guy gets around. DB tickets all trash.

Xanru

Finally got my first Str WT Gohan. It was only a matter of time before it happened. A shame really, he could've been a great unit had they not given his passive that dumbass restriction. Oh well, all those str orbs went straight into my LR Broly, now I just need one more SA lvl to get him to 10 so I can re-dokkan him, then dump all these kais i've got into him.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Finally got my first Str WT Gohan. It was only a matter of time before it happened. A shame really, he could've been a great unit had they not given his passive that dumbass restriction. Oh well, all those str orbs went straight into my LR Broly, now I just need one more SA lvl to get him to 10 so I can re-dokkan him, then dump all these kais i've got into him.
No he wouldn't, his links suck too.

MiTYH

Finally have some downtime, so I'm starting to farm SR TEQ trunks to raise the SA of the PHY Xeno trunks

...but holy hell, my medal count hurts. Awoke 5 of them, only got 1 SA up. This will take some time... and Popo medals apparently

Those STR orbs coming in handy though, can finally dive into Omega decently. And my DB pull got me trash trash trash and then Kid Goku SSR, so no real complaints there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have exactly 4 silver GSSR tickets after the WT rewards

WOMP WOMP

edit: did a single on broly banner thanks to 10 stones. Rainbow text... SSJ3.... fucking SSR non-SS int Vegeta.

My SSR rate on this banner is like 50% but it's always total turds lol

linkent

Finally have some downtime, so I'm starting to farm SR TEQ trunks to raise the SA of the PHY Xeno trunks

...but holy hell, my medal count hurts. Awoke 5 of them, only got 1 SA up. This will take some time... and Popo medals apparently

Those STR orbs coming in handy though, can finally dive into Omega decently. And my DB pull got me trash trash trash and then Kid Goku SSR, so no real complaints there.

honestly, Xeno is definitely no longer worthy to SA up.
at least not at those medals cost.
you could use those TEQ medals for
R Goku->SSJ3 Goku
Strike Piccolo for LR Piccolo
Goten->SSJ Gotenks

and many other SR for their respective SSR.

The damage is just too low.
You rarely/never use him.
WT is dominated by Mono-STR which Xeno disadvantage at.

I mean it is ok when you think there is nothing to do, but there are other cards that are more useful.
Even farming Arale/Kid Goku maybe good to farm up.
if you intend to pull for Arale.
or to SA up WT Kid Goku
mDy0KyE.png

and those drop in SSR so no medals wasted.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I only ran up to 10m points, becausr of time, but xeno trunks wasn't useless at all. I ran into maybe 3 mono str teams.
He carried me through a lot of 1 round ko's, and for everything else black and broly would clean up

Cruxist

Really digging the Goku Jr event in Japan right now. I think one of each type would be really beneficial to the game right now. The dupe/ability system is so significantly important to having a competitive team right now, it would really benefit folks that don't have amazing teams of each type. I'm sitting pretty with Agl and Teq Super God leads, so I'm set for most events, but I definitely appreciate getting a strong int type.

Ehh the Neo Gods shit on him though on damage minus the double AOE. He is the best card in Global though and as an individual card, I'd say only Gohan is better at this point thanks to stupid good passive of 18% where 5 orbs gets you over Broly's max output.

Broly's max output with no dupe system is 26080 x 2 thanks to his passive. Of course there is links and other attack boosts to consider but meh.

I'd still put SV above VB on global for the way he eats damage. VB is actually really good with the neo gods. He might not hit as hard but he's the best card to unite all neo gods under.

linkent

damn double reward!!
does that include Local Ranking Reward too?
that will make my current Piccolo all paths unlock + additional for LR20!

I only ran up to 10m points, becausr of time, but xeno trunks wasn't useless at all. I ran into maybe 3 mono str teams.
He carried me through a lot of 1 round ko's, and for everything else black and broly would clean up

depending on multiplier of course, but at x10-20, i really dont see a reason to use him in WT.
in super Team, he only does 50k to all.
maybe more in nuking but yes, he is alright to SA up but not really when there are better use of those medals.
Maxed him and Piccolo and a few Gotenks, would have save those medals for more Gotenks.

How long did it take in JP for the rewards to be distributed again? Just to get a frame of reference here.

Glad I didn't dokkan or undokkan anything yet.

Top Bottom