• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Syntsui

Why didn't they ban the people before giving the rewards, they knew what happened on Japan, what a mess.

BUT HEY, double rewards babyyyyyyy!!!

Arrrammis

For people playing JPN, how good is STR SSj2 Gohan (teen)'s awakening? Is it worth using on a mono STR team? I pulled a dupe and I'm trying to decide between hidden potential or SA up.

Bandai gonna bandai, but I will never look a gift horse in a mouth. Now, if only about 800 got banned then I would actually get SSJ Gohan.

For people playing JPN, how good is STR SSj2 Gohan (teen)'s awakening? Is it worth using on a mono STR team? I pulled a dupe and I'm trying to decide between hidden potential or SA up.

Defiantly hidden potential. Considering his dokkan makes him so much better.

Durden77

It hasn't happened yet

Gotcha I saw the news now. Sweet! Even though I probably won't ever do it again because it was fucking terrible, I feel more justified in getting the under 10k rank now.

I also got STR SSJ Gotenks off of my under 10k GSSR which was a really nice surprise, really was hoping for PHYtenks but still. I can't ever tell if this card is good or not though? Is it worth the insanity of farming his SA?

I also got STR SSJ Gotenks off of my under 10k GSSR which was a really nice surprise, really was hoping for PHYtenks but still. I can't ever tell if this card is good or not though? Is it worth the insanity of farming his SA?

No. It's decent but not great, and not optimal on any team. Certainly not worth the time to farm up the medals to raise his SA.

Good hitter and ki battery for a super STR team based on Saiyans. On mine in JP after dokkan, he's always either 1 or 0 ki spheres away from an SA.
Don't farm, but he's another good ki battery for LR Broly as they share +3 ki via links. Plus he can stun once in awhile.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
depending on multiplier of course, but at x10-20, i really dont see a reason to use him in WT.
in super Team, he only does 50k to all.
maybe more in nuking but yes, he is alright to SA up but not really when there are better use of those medals.
Maxed him and Piccolo and a few Gotenks, would have save those medals for more Gotenks.

50k seems really low, mine does ~110k when his passive activates with a broly lead, would be even more if I had black lead, but then I'd miss out on the ki.
And yeah I ran it at 10x.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah they always ban people first then say nothing about it. This is the only time only global they've said anything.

This is the only time I remember staying where I was at the end of a WT so they must have just not banned anyone and are saving it afterwards for some reason

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Did my final gssr pull praying to god I'd get phy goku, and what do I get.....

PHY GOKU!

tenor.gif

Kaioken one I guess. One of the best WT rebirths for sure. Only downside is his links are bad for PHY mono teams since they're more PFB-based but he'd go great on a Super team, once we get the stacking fix.

I have all the good WT cards except for Bardock. Really hope I get him from the extra GSSR ticket.

So when do y'all think we will get the masked saiyan event? Cuz I really want that card

A few months, if it's the same as Japan. But with how global's going recently, who knows anymore.

Kaioken one I guess. One of the best WT rebirths for sure. Only downside is his links are bad for PHY mono teams since they're more PFB-based but he'd go great on a Super team, once we get the stacking fix.

I have all the good WT cards except for Bardock. Really hope I get him from the extra GSSR ticket.

A few months, if it's the same as Japan. But with how global's going recently, who knows anymore.

The INT bardock? I just pulled him I was actually wondering if he is a good card

We still have some events to go through before we get the masked saiyan.
Theres the SSJ4s, Cooler, Rage Trunks and Merged Zamasu

God damn besides SSJ4 are any of those other events worth pulling for?

If you have a really good Extreme PHy team with the buffed up Goku black and FP Freeza then Cooler would be worth it. He's tanky and hits hard.

Sweet if they give out localx2 that means I can LR my Piccolo and da some units. I have INT SSJ Bardock, PHY kaiken Goku and teq piccolo. Does Giant namekian piccolo have a da too?

Aiii

So not worth it
70 TUR's done, with eight more to go, if only I hadn't run out of friend summons so I could actually level these damn cards.

Syntsui

This thread will be fun when they release LR Gohan, on-banner LR Gohan. It's poetic that these LR banners are so trash, you either hit the jackpot or you feel like a fucking idiot.

they both look like fukken gremlins for some reason

i just got 3 cards from one penguin village run. that was neat.

also ran Vegeta's event with my ghetto villain team for fun (well, only Zamasu is ghetto I suppose. Broly, Black, Buuhan, Omega, and Syn are good) because it was too easy with mono STR and Broly still destroyed him. I don't know if this event is just really easy or if Broly is just too strong. Suspect a little of both.

Anyone beat the fifth boss rush yet? My best shot seems to be mono STR since I've got a rainbow SSJ4 Goku on my friend list, but I'd survive easier on AGL but can't beat SSJ3 Angel Goku with it. Any advice?

Anyone beat the fifth boss rush yet? My best shot seems to be mono STR since I've got a rainbow SSJ4 Goku on my friend list, but I'd survive easier on AGL but can't beat SSJ3 Angel Goku with it. Any advice?

Use SSJ4 Goku team or wait for Heroes LR lead for best composition. Worst comes to worst, grab an LR Gohan friend and go to town with him and Gogeta INT lead.

ffvorax

they both look like fukken gremlins for some reason

i just got 3 cards from one penguin village run. that was neat.

also ran Vegeta's event with my ghetto villain team for fun (well, only Zamasu is ghetto I suppose. Broly, Black, Buuhan, Omega, and Syn are good) because it was too easy with mono STR and Broly still destroyed him. I don't know if this event is just really easy or if Broly is just too strong. Suspect a little of both.

I always think when many people complain events are easy -> yes it is with your damn all gods+LR team cards...

People complains events are easy, but actually the hard one are the only where even with most of the best cards these are actually still challenging... but for most people are impossible, and others events are hard/doable...

Broly is actually so strong that I'm doing Vegeta event only when I find a Broly friend to take with me... I still have to use some items, but at least is doable... without him it would be an item destroying event...

My box: https://dbz.space/box/ffvorax

I think I have a so-so box after all, my Gogeta have 1 path open at 60% (more or less) awaken hidden abilties, 10SA, F Frieza too...

This thread will be fun when they release LR Gohan, on-banner LR Gohan. It's poetic that these LR banners are so trash, you either hit the jackpot or you feel like a fucking idiot.

And you'll see that all the people with LR Broly will pull him while idiots like me without LR Broly wont even pull him :")

LR broly comes out and my friends drop like flies, guess no one wants VB anymore lol :(

Edit: so re-reading the WT news about cheaters, it doesn't seem like local rewards get redistributed. It mentions that ranking rewards will be redistributed and then has a clear distinction between previous ranking and local rewards being kept. If they don't give local rewards based on revised rankings it'd be dumb since cheaters could have stopped people from getting first and stuff. Also it updated, they're gonna do the recalculated rankings next routine maintenance

It kind of sucks that they won't update the WT until another maintenance, considering we don't know when the next maintenance is? Also this is the first time I've seen a company warn you before banning you.

TheAznOne

Even better, if he hadn't had tried to "set an example" during the last JP WT, they wouldn't have started bothering with cheaters at all.

LOL Bamco took down the dupe glitch so I will blatantly cheat in the WT for taking away free money for me. Sadly I do like TLM also but he may be in collusion with Renzy.

TheAznOne

I just assume all the mods were in on it since they all chat privately together.

Since this can get you banned on r/dokkan by mentioning this, but yes. I've lurked on here, G+, and r/dokkan ever since GLB was released abeit 1 month because of work. Plenty of times some folks were trying to get info released but quickly silenced thereafter.

I like how recently Renzy posted on how he doesn't like to have "mods aka cheats" behind a paywall, so that why he releases modded apks for free. What a fucking hypocrite he is. Once I saw that, I lost more respect for him. Greedy motherfucker.

Top Bottom