• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

LNBL

Since this can get you banned on r/dokkan by mentioning this, but yes. I've lurked on here, G+, and r/dokkan ever since GLB was released abeit 1 month because of work. Plenty of times some folks were trying to get info released but quickly silenced thereafter.

I like how recently Renzy posted on how he doesn't like to have "mods aka cheats" behind a paywall, so that why he releases modded apks for free. What a fucking hypocrite he is. Once I saw that, I lost more respect for him. Greedy motherfucker.

You mean info about stuff being duped? They shut down those messages on the reddit?

What did the mods do? Cheat? What kind of?

Please cheat at every WT so we can get double rewards... lol

From what I could tell, Renzy and TLM both hacked the JPN WT to get the top 2 spots. Some tell me that they did it to prove to Bandai that they don't care. One japense player who got 3rd place went insane and everything went to hell. In the end 2 mods left and they had to restrict the subreddit

ffvorax

From what I could tell, Renzy and TLM both hacked the JPN WT to get the top 2 spots. Some tell me that they did it to prove to Bandai that they don't care. One japense player who got 3rd place went insane and everything went to hell. In the end 2 mods left and they had to restrict the subreddit

I lol'd so much on this part... XD

TheAznOne

You mean info about stuff being duped? They shut down those messages on the reddit?

Not all. The assumptions stay but the ones with real legit info on the dupe method was deleted and the user/s was banned. This was not supposed to be leaked but some few got greedy and started duping for others.

There is a post on G+ someone who had "access" confirming what was going on. Honestly thankfully I never tried this thing out the first time I came across it. I thought it was shady at first and never bothered with it since then.

What did the mods do? Cheat? What kind of?

Please cheat at every WT so we can get double rewards... lol

2 different website owners @ dbz.space(Renzy) and dbzdokkanstats(TLM) modded their way to the top spot of #1 and #2 respectively. When the 2 day WT ended, Bamco didn't remove them since it was obvious they modded. They didn't remove any cheaters at all. #3 spot notices this. Makes a big deal over in twitter land. Mind you when this is happening it was assumed #3 was a female so all the "white knights" came to his rescue. It was now a bigger deal. Bamco finally notices with all the drama surrounding the finish of WT. They release an notice about the situation on the WT. Shorty after #3 get found out that his is not a female streamer like most ppl assumed, #3 deactivates his twitter acct. Bamco removes cheaters and gives out double rewards.

LNBL

Hmmm so i once had an account from dbz space a long time ago, but i stopped using it after a few days (Yes, wasted money). During the time I used this account, I put my main account in Bluestacks to keep getting daily stones for 2 days. I did not use a modded apk to run the game, just the regular one from the dbz space website. After 2 days i transfered my main day 1 account back to my iPhone.

I hardly think i'm in trouble for doing that... right? (GLB version)

Syntsui

So, a lot of people cheated on the WT in the subreddit. HAHAHAHAHA

It will be soooooo hilarious if any of the big youtubers also get banned. I can even imagine what the announcement would be ''hey guys, considering how lit global is right now, I decided to quit JP and focus on this account right now, so no more JP videos kthxbye''.

Edit: Apparently only dupers are being banned? This is a beginning, but they need to ban every single modded account.

ffvorax

Hey, it took real time and money for that person.

Don't get me wrong, it took real time and money for me and all not cheating people too!

It was hilarious just the situation in which bamco was caught!
I never cheat and never will, and in particular in games like this where ppl spend money it's even worse to do so.

EDIT:
I was wondering... this will also mean a lot of friends banned on the account I guess.... probably nice card friends in particular... :O

TheAznOne

Hmmm so i once had an account from dbz space a long time ago, but i stopped using it after a few days (Yes, wasted money). During the time I used this account, I put my main account in Bluestacks to keep getting daily stones for 2 days. I did not use a modded apk to run the game, just the regular one from the dbz space website. After 2 days i transfered my main day 1 account back to my iPhone.

I hardly think i'm in trouble for doing that... right? (GLB version)

If this was over probably a year ago or so, you should be fine. The duping didn't happen until aka version 2.0 when he added the gift box exploit.
Unless he had the method the whole time until he decided to release it in the private group. Then you're probably SOL. We won't know for sure until GLB gets a ban notice PSA like JP.

Oh man, I didn't know #3 got called out for not being female. All dis drama... xD

Wait really that happened? I read something that the girl was actually faking it but I didn't think was real. This entire situation was like this to me:

tumblr_ogd8zu6UIr1rba34go1_250.gif

So, a lot of people cheated on the WT in the subreddit. HAHAHAHAHA

It will be soooooo hilarious if any of the big youtubers also get banned. I can even imagine what the announcement would be ''hey guys, considering how lit global is right now, I decided to quit JP and focus on this account right now, so no more JP videos kthxbye''.

Edit: Apparently only dupers are being banned? This is a beginning, but they need to ban every single modded account.

This kind of shows how many people hack without care. Did anyone else see the guy freak out and just trained and babaed all his units when he got the ban message.

I wonder how many people hacked the Global WT

TBH, I'd absolutely mod if I could figure out a way to get unlimited stones (the mods people have are for stamina, atk, hp, and def), and just ignore WT completely. Pulling the cards, building a really fun team, and taking on events is the main draw of the game for me.

I mean if I would mod, I'd just make a second account that doesn't participate the WT and Just mod the hell out of it.

Arrrammis

This kind of shows how many people hack without care. Did anyone else see the guy freak out and just trained and babaed all his units when he got the ban message.

I wonder how many people hacked the Global WT

TBH, I'd absolutely mod if I could figure out a way to get unlimited stones (the mods people have are for stamina, atk, hp, and def), and just ignore WT completely. Pulling the cards, building a really fun team, and taking on events is the main draw of the game for me.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

That's exactly what people did to get banned.

There's always private servers but idk how to go about that

tariniel

I'm interesting in starting and have done some rerolls, but I'm not sure when to stop. I don't mind rerolling more as it's not that hard in this game.

The best one I've got so far is this one from last week.

What do you guys think? Should I just keep doing it and hope for an UR or something? I don't even know if this SSB Vegeta is good but I'm a fan of him, so I wanted to ask before I do something stupid.

Aiii

So not worth it

Taking all the challenge out of the game would completely kill it for me.

Like having a modded console, you have access to 1000s of game and you barely play them for more than five minutes each.

I'm interesting in starting and have done some rerolls, but I'm not sure when to stop. I don't mind rerolling more as it's not that hard in this game.

The best one I've got so far is this one from last week.

What do you guys think? Should I just keep doing it and hope for an UR or something? I don't even know if this SSB Vegeta is good but I'm a fan of him, so I wanted to ask before I do something stupid.

Honestly reroll, you don't have good enough units to make a team, and even then the units aren't that good. In my opinion Re-roll until you get a god lead or LR Broly.

tariniel

Honestly reroll, you don't have good enough units to make a team, and even then the units aren't that good. In my opinion Re-roll until you get a god lead or LR Broly.

Sorry for the dumb question, but a god lead is not the same as SSB? Do you mean like Beerus? Or god as in god-tier?

Aiii

So not worth it
Pull on the SSB Vegeta banner until you pull Buuhan, that is the card you want.

Broly is too hard to awaken fully on a new account, Buuhan will be quicker to get to TUR.

God leads are the cards you want as leader of your team, there is one for each color, and two more for super and extreme cards each. Buuhan is the INT god lead. So you want a team with only INT cards after that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sorry for the dumb question, but a god lead is not the same as SSB? Do you mean like Beerus? Or god as in god-tier?

God lead refers to a specific leader skill that boosts ki and all stats of a specific type. For instance, Omega Shenron is the Strength god lead because he gives 3 ki and 70% HP/DEF/ATTACK to all strength units.
It has nothing to do with the actual DBZ lore of "god" characters.

God leads are leaders who give 3ki +70% attack defence and HP. They run the meta at this point so not having them would be difficult.
The god leads are
Super Vegito
SSJ3 gotenks
Buuhan
PHY Broly
And Omega shenron.

Because Buuhan is in the Vegeta banner, pull for him. [And remember to get his Super attack to level 10. You could do it by grinding Buuhans on the first stage of his event. They have 50% to up his super attack so it's luck based.

tariniel

Thank you all! Looks like there's less stones in the box this week so it's bit more tedious to reroll, still easier than some other games though.

By the way I love the art in this game. I've always been a sucker for DBZ though.

Another Q: Is there a super fast way to get 6 more stones so I can do a multi-pull instead of 8 singles?

I managed to get the Uncontrollable Rage SSB Vegeta on that banner, but not Buuhan yet.

Syntsui

Idk if LR Broly is a good card to start with. It will take several months to have the zeny and even build a team to farm his medals.

Having a balanced team to tackle the early challenges and good strike events is more important IMO.

Of course, his UR is still freaking good, just make sure you have other good cards to complement him. When I started with Black and Pikkon it was really rough and I only had fun in the game when I got a legit team with the Bluegeto/Rose banner.

I'd say go for a reroll and pull for Broly in a first pull which can take very long. Then pull for Buuhan too. Its hard and will take an insane amount of luck and rerolls but you will be set for a long time if you manage it.

I'd say go for a reroll and pull for Broly in a first pull which can take very long. Then pull for Buuhan too. Its hard and will take an insane amount of luck and rerolls but you will be set for a long time if you manage it.
It's nice TUR SSJ Broly is one of the hardest hitters in both JP and GLB as well. The problem is getting those 77 Broly medals from ground up, tho. :S

It's nice TUR SSJ Broly is one of the hardest hitters in both JP and GLB as well. The problem is getting those 77 Broly medals from ground up, tho. :S

Well there is always doing Broly's event on 40 energy 77 times lol.

Yeah even TUR Broly in SSJ mode is still a god lead like panda said.

If you're rerolling now I wouldn't settle for less than Buuhan + INT SSB Vegeta. The current banners are kind of shit for fresh accounts tho. The Broly banner is theoretically good for setting you up with a decent starter deck but the rates are too low to be practical, unless you have a ton of patience. The rates on Vegeta are better, but if you're not going for the cream of the crop, it's a lot of effort for little. Buuhan is an absolute must, Buuhan+Vegeta is ideal, maybe I'd settle for Buuhan+Gohan in a pinch. All three is of course godlike but good luck with that.

Man, drop rates are garbage in this game. I finally got my 7 medals for Turles, but now I have to grind to raise SA. I don't even want to think about grinding for the family kamehameha medals right now.

Chucker

Man, drop rates are garbage in this game. I finally got my 7 medals for Turles, but now I have to grind to raise SA. I don't even want to think about grinding for the family kamehameha medals right now.

I did that the other day. Luckily got 6 Gohan's in a row and then literally nothing for 15 runs.

LNBL

If this was over probably a year ago or so, you should be fine. The duping didn't happen until aka version 2.0 when he added the gift box exploit.
Unless he had the method the whole time until he decided to release it in the private group. Then you're probably SOL. We won't know for sure until GLB gets a ban notice PSA like JP.

It was ages ago, bought an GLB account with Str Broly hahaha. I installed the Unmodded apk on my laptop, put my original account in there and logged in for 2 days. After 2 days i switched my main account back to my iPhone from the bluestacks app and have had it since. This main account is just my day 1 account and not purchased from the website.

I hardly think they will ban for that (hope)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

drops like buuhan and goku back where the SA fodder drops at SSR level aren't bad, but when they drop at SR that's just painful.

The right choice is to get an SR to SA 9, awaken it, then roll the dice on the 50% feed rate getting your main unit to 10. It's all or nothing, the only way to play.

drops like buuhan and goku back where the SA fodder drops at SSR level aren't bad, but when they drop at SR that's just painful.

The right choice is to get an SR to SA 9, awaken it, then roll the dice on the 50% feed rate getting your main unit to 10. It's all or nothing, the only way to play.

That doesn't work except on Strike cards. Only identical cards and strike cards work like that. For all other cards, you can only raise SA by 1 per card, regardless of the fed card's SA level.

Anoregon

That doesn't work except on Strike cards. Only identical cards and strike cards work like that. For all other cards, you can only raise SA by 1 per card, regardless of the fed card's SA level.

i find this answer unacceptable

LNBL

"all accounts on the shop have been created using ONLY starting stones & collecting login bonuses. they are not duped. dont believe me #gfys"

From the Dbz space twitter

Syntsui

"all accounts on the shop have been created using ONLY starting stones & collecting login bonuses. they are not duped. dont believe me #gfys"

Well, the dupe glitch has been fixed for months, right? Unless he created hundreds or even thousands of them, it's not like he can still dupe. People getting banned probaly bought the ones that actually were duped.

TheAznOne

It was ages ago, bought an GLB account with Str Broly hahaha. I installed the Unmodded apk on my laptop, put my original account in there and logged in for 2 days. After 2 days i switched my main account back to my iPhone from the bluestacks app and have had it since. This main account is just my day 1 account and not purchased from the website.

I hardly think they will ban for that (hope)

Renzy made a comment earlier to someone else with the same question. Should be fine according to him. The dupe exploit was not around over a yr ago.

No wonder I'm seeing his website is down now. Gotta scrub away the evidence perhaps. Made easy money from selling accts and timed passes for the exploit.

Well, the dupe glitch has been fixed for months, right? Unless he created hundreds or even thousands of them, it's not like he can still dupe. People getting banned probaly bought the ones that actually were duped.

Was patched like 3-4 weeks ago on GLB and JP for good. Was rumored that another exploit was found but haven't read nothing since then.

LNBL

See i always thought he just created those accounts by running a reroll script that made it a fast process for him lol

I finally got Buuhan but the rest doesn't seem great based on some of the earlier suggestions. I saved the code and will try a little longer to see if I can't luck my way into Buuhan+Int Vegeta.

I'm not sure if you're exhausting all your stones during your rerolls (based off your first post) but if not then you definitely should. No sense ditching an account too early after all.

Of course in this game usually only disappointment awaits you.

tariniel

I'm not sure if you're exhausting all your stones during your rerolls (based off your first post) but if not then you definitely should. No sense ditching an account too early after all.

Of course in this game usually only disappointment awaits you.

Yeah my first post was an account I rolled last week when they were giving away around 100 stones for new accounts, but this week I only have 45 to work with :(

If there's some easy stones to get that am I'm not aware of, I'm all ears!

Yeah my first post was an account I rolled last week when they were giving away around 100 stones for new accounts, but this week I only have 45 to work with :(

If there's some easy stones to get that am I'm not aware of, I'm all ears!

If you want to roll the 10 pull multi just do 5 missions in the quest area. Otherwise just do the singles. I'm sure it's not much different whether you get your disappointment 1 pill at a time or all at once.

Really should wait until you have the stuff to feed him before reversing him!

Nah, not gonna use Broly much except for WT. Who cares if people unfriend me? I have an SA 10 SSB Vegito lead with 54% on the board and 2k+ per stat. Still have plenty of people. :p

Besides if I pull another Broly, easy feeding for dupe path.

Edit: Wow I complained and 2 dropped lol

tariniel

Well somehow I managed to get both Buuhan + INT Vegeta. Green light? If I keep this, I should use further stones on the Broly banner?

dokkan.PNG

Top Bottom