• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

linkent

The new stage is really nice for awakening medals farming.
3 pcs per capsule.
Used a lot for gotenks.
Time to restock.
Also 36 gems from those stages!!

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Welp, pulled the Elder Kai banner, further unlocked Pre LR 17&18 's dupe system all the way to 74%. Not a bad night. Not sure what characters should get their SA's Raised tho?

Fox1304

Holy crap, I totally dismissed some cards because of that, I'll have to take a look back. No idea why I assumed this. (maybe because it's the definition of "supreme" ? :D )

Aiii

So not worth it
Meanwhile, over in Japan...
img_0898zaoix.jpg

Meneses

I remember the huge hype I felt last year when Gogeta dropped.

I spent way too much money on that (it was my birthday too, so I convinced myself those purchases were gifts lol).

This time I have zero hype but I will probably buy a few of the cheaper stone packs, since I probably won't spend any more after this.

I really don't care if I don't get any SS4s though.

nowarning

Pretty much given up with this game since Vegito Blue, it takes too much of my time and I've generally lost interest. Been logging in most days and have enough stones for a few pulls so I'll give it a go.

MiTYH

The ssj4 banner mentions Super Multi Discounts as well, this pic is from the VB Rose banners, so same terminology and probably same deal

I'm just saying, if this comes back exactly like this, I will only have to buy a handful of stones to be able to do 8 mutlisummons on EACH banner. Here's hoping for the step-up summon

I am RIDICULOUSLY hyped, 8 hours is going to take forever. I'm swimming in all the free stones.

And my PHYTenks just got awoken thanks to leftover gotenks medals. Feels good, he's been one of my favorite units ad go-to heroes SSJ PHY unit for a while

Really want to do the elder kai pull for 50, but I'm going to be sane and wait until I do my pulls today and see what needs them. I have about 8 or so saved up, not to mention we're getting at least 4 more for login banner stuff

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm holding off on the elder kai banner. I have about 300 stones to use on the SSJ4 banners right now, so if I pull something from those I'll buy some cheap stones for the kais.

Skii

Yeah JP is pretty much a bore at this point. I genuinely thought this wish banner was going to contain the next god lead or something of interest but nope, its just a basic banner. No step up or free multis. Just a basic ass banner. Pathetic attempt at celebrating 7/7.

And my PHYTenks just got awoken thanks to leftover gotenks medals. Feels good, he's been one of my favorite units ad go-to heroes SSJ PHY unit for a while

You probably should have waited, he's a featured unit on the daily free ticket banner. I'm hoping to get some more so I can dupe him up, he's at SA7 with top-left unlocked atm.

Aiii

So not worth it
4 million is nothing. I posted a screenshot a while back of a SSJ4 Vegeta doing his Super Counter and hitting for 11 million.

4 million on a first attack with no buffs or debuffs on the foe and just a crit is pretty damn impressive.

I have screenshots of much higher damage sure, but none as high as this without shenanigans.

Meneses

You probably should have waited, he's a featured unit on the daily free ticket banner. I'm hoping to get some more so I can dupe him up, he's at SA7 with top-left unlocked atm.

I was gonna Dokkan him too (have him at SA 10 with lower right unlocked) but I realized I was probably gonna pull 343749873 of him instead of other units I wanted more, so i'll just wait.

Went ahead and did the Elder Kai pull. If I don't get a SSJ4, I'll use them on Rose. I think right now I'd rather have more Elder Kais than anything.

wotter

Went ahead and did the Elder Kai pull. If I don't get a SSJ4, I'll use them on Rose. I think right now I'd rather have more Elder Kais than anything.

Everybody needs to do this summon tbh.
I have 17 Elder Kai atm in my box, 27 after that summon.
Now watch me not get either of the SSJ4...

Fox1304

Yeah same here, I think I'll do the 8 multi summons, and then the Elder Kai summon. Should make it around 300 stones if the previously posted discount is correct.
Not sure if I should pull on the vegeta SSJ4 first since I have a pretty nice AGL team, or if actually I should hope to be able to build another good color team.

I liked that they increased the medal drops in the Super Warriors event. Will help new players catch up and those who will spend a ton awakening cards during the event.

Also yeah if the Super Multi Summon post was correct then I think I'll do 2 sets of 4 Multis on SSJ4 Goku instead of just the one I was planning.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Mega Colossal > Colossal > Immense > Supreme > Extreme > Huge > Blue

It's more like this actually:
Mega colossal SA20 > Immense > Mega colossal SA10 > Supreme> Colossal > Extreme/Mass > Tremendous > Huge

LR characters do get a 200% multiplier, but that still puts colossal below immense.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Mega colossal SA20 > Immense > Mega colossal SA10 > Supreme> Colossal > Extreme/Mass > Tremendous > Huge

LR characters do get a 200% multiplier, but that still puts colossal below immense.

Colossal at SA20 is below Supreme? Dag.

Whoa seriously? I assumed even Colossal was higher than Immense.
That's... kind of a letdown.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I guess the only cards that get colossal go up to lvl 150 so "should" naturally have higher attack & skills anyways, right? Possibly putting it above Supreme regardless?

Not at SA10, only SA20.

Edit: forgot about "destructive" damage that the great apes do, this is the same as Extreme.

linkent

Wow totally didnt know that, like the other said, my sa10 lr goku always seems to do higher damage than the other,
Probably due to higher stats and what you said.
I...ermmm... Where's Godtenk's and why Rose? Somone is very out of place there lol

Edit: Wait, that's STR Gogeta's art too isntead of INT isn't it?
It is STR Gogeta.
It is a fan voted banner.
Rose over Gotenks and card like INT Gogeta and after him are not included to be voted,

Anoregon

adnq4knzx58z.png

So that's confirmed. Get gold tickets from SSJ4 banner, use tickets on Legendary banner and cross your wittle fingees for LR gohan.

It is STR Gogeta.
It is a fan voted banner.
Rose over Gotenks and card like INT Gogeta and after him are not included to be voted,

Ohhhh, that makes a lot more sense. It looked like they'd made a Super Neo banner with a few misplacements lol.

This would be a pretty amazing banner for anyone rerolling though. SV, VB and all those neo gods.

If the only way to summon on the LR banner is tickets from the SS4 banners they're going to break records for top grossing, those evil, devious bastards

It'll probably be like the ticket banner where you can spend stones on it afterwards though. #1 is all but guaranteed regardless.

If the only way to summon on the LR banner is tickets from the SS4 banners they're going to break records for top grossing, those evil, devious bastards

It'll probably be like the ticket banner where you can spend stones on it afterwards though. #1 is all but guaranteed regardless.

For certain lol

I have 300 stones waiting and whenever that 77 stone pack goes on sale and also the 50 stone pack lol.

Fuckin Bamco is going to make tons today.

Fox1304

So if I understand this correctly, you get LR Summon Tickets with each SSJ4 Multi summon, that will then later be used to get some single pulls on the LR Banner ?

Top Bottom