• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

LNBL

Currently at 428 stones, hyped for the banner tooo dropppp even though i wont get shiiiiiiiit

You probably should have waited, he's a featured unit on the daily free ticket banner. I'm hoping to get some more so I can dupe him up, he's at SA7 with top-left unlocked atm.
What else is in this banner?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Ha, glad to see that I'm not the only one that has been fooled by those :D

This is the reason why ssj3 gotenks hits so stupidly damn hard at 11ki.
Assuming SA10, and ignoring the ki multiplier:
He raises his attack on all supers by 120%, but at 11ki before he supers he raises his attack by 100% first, then you get the super multiplier of 120% and then the immense multiplier of 505%.

While at 12ki he does extreme damage, so it's just 120% and then 355%.
9/10ki is just immense without the extra 100% boost.

Fox1304

Yeah that explains the difference between damage from those attacks. Never looked harder, but always found it strange.
I'll be more attentive to doing 11ki in the future :)

So if I understand this correctly, you get LR Summon Tickets with each SSJ4 Multi summon, that will then later be used to get some single pulls on the LR Banner ?

r3QGAkv.png

Basically, hold off on spending tickets until you're satisfied with your SSJ4 pulls (or are out of stones, lol).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ya I'm definitely voting Kid Buu and I am absolutely aware he will lose.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
It should definitely be a character that doesn't already have an LR. Another LR Goku or Gohan would be lame.

Oh damn we actually get to vote on what character gets made into an LR, that's rad.

Trunks or Ultimate Gohan, goddamn. That's a tough choice.

All the other choices are wrong.

Anoregon

smh at all this trash saiyan love

Had to do Great Saiyaman 1 & 2. Always love the multi characters. Was real close to doing team Metal Cooler as well.

And if they somehow won, this has to be a super attack quote.

giphy.gif

J4g3r

I just want an Ultimate Gohan card that is relevant for one of my teams right now - All the current ones are just out-classed now.

I do admit Hakai Beerus is much needed too.

GIVE US BOTH.

Come on let's be real people: Ultimate Gohan is the only choice.

Otherwise, think wisely and choose someone who's SA can at least be farmed :")

I'd be okay with Beerus winning too, but seriously who the fuck is voting SS4 Goku or SSB Vegito when those are still in the meta. wyd people.

My tier list:

1. Ultimate Gohan
2. Beerus: The Final Deletion
3. Trunks
4. Saiyaman 1&2
5. who even cares past this point. Imagine voting for metal cooler army lol

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Team bardock is the only option, Imagine all of them going ape in their 18 ki super.

Beerus is also acceptable but only if he has hakai.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Assuming they use these shots as basis for their LR art, Ultimate Gohan and most the single character shots look lame as hell compared to the group shots.

ZeyDMjw.png

x27UgpA.png

NApTHg7.png

Xanru

Need U.Gohan LR in my life. And if the wording is to be believed, they might just take a current UR and turn it into the LR. U.Gohan has a bunch of TUR units to turn into them, if we're lucky, all of them will. So it's either him or Beerus for me.

Anoregon

Not only is Gohan not the only choice, he's near the bottom of the list. Too many better options.

MiTYH

Not going to buy stones until I do my pulls....

But damn, even F2P people should get that 12 for $1 deal, that's great. And the other means you can get about 96 stones for $24.

But still, my eyes look to the blue.... even if they did raise the price...

Anoregon

Less than an hour to go

heavy breathing commencing

I got the 5.49 and 1.49 or whatever packs. I know I said no more spending but $7 is hardly a problem. Not getting the stone for $55 though lol...I have all those guys so I'd be spending money for a dupe path.

linkent

Ok this makes it sound like it's going to be a Dokkan of an already existing TUR. Going with VB then because I have no confidence in them making bad cards good.
If this is how it is going to be, best bet would be voting the card that we already owned.
SSJ4 Goku winning would be nice since everyone been saving for him.
And of course VB which many pull for previously.
dont think they will drastically change the existing abilities.
A bad TUR card will result in a bad LR card in the end.

Ultimately, there will be some guy in this thread that pulls everything on their first multi, and we'll hate them for it.

My hopes are extremely low. I remember how excited I was for Rosé, but it was dashed when I never pulled them in... 12 multi-pulls.

Ok this makes it sound like it's going to be a Dokkan of an already existing TUR. Going with VB then because I have no confidence in them making bad cards good.

If that's true VB is the best option because his leader skill, if improved, would make him incredibly valuable.

But I doubt it's the case because some of those cards don't even have TURs. Likely just poor wording.

Jesus christ; have some restrain, man!

Lol.
You should see what he spent chasing Broly

Top Bottom