• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MANUELF

Banned
Ultimately, there will be some guy in this thread that pulls everything on their first multi, and we'll hate them for it.

My hopes are extremely low. I remember how excited I was for Rosé, but it was dashed when I never pulled them in... 12 multi-pulls.
Hopefully Im as lucky as I was with him, I pulled him in a single

You all are making me feel poor with my 192 gems

If it makes you feel better I have 185 lol...

If that's true VB is the best option because his leader skill, if improved, would make him incredibly valuable.

But I doubt it's the case because some of those cards don't even have TURs. Likely just poor wording.

I too wnat it to be VB...because I have him and it'd make life easier for me.

Honestly though Bardock LR would be awesome.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
good luck, nerds!

edit: tripple ssr on my firs pull including Rose. OK!

MiTYH

Managed to get 1 multi (the 25 stone) in before servers broke on Vegeta's banner

Only got AGL SSR Trunks. I think it's a dupe. Can't tell though!

Got 4 Legendary summon tickets though

Tamanon

Banned
Eww, did 4 multis on SS4 Vegeta, and got 3 without an SSR, and 1 TEQ SSR SSJ Trunks GT.

Ewwwwwwww, thank god that was my alt account. Pulling on the main when I get home.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just did my free summon on vegeta banner and it was total junk, lol.

I guess I'll do the round of discount summons on goku banner, then im not sure what. I'm definitely glad I got Rose but no SSJ4 would still suck.

I hope one of you people get gohan. I know how much you like that guy.

MiTYH

It takes 10 tickets to do the Legendary summon. LR Gohan shown, and a bunch of waifus and platinum hercule, and chance to get battlefield medals

3rd Multi and got SSJ4 Goku, Goku Black, and Gogeta...and got a Gogeta on the multi before too meaning I can fulling unlock mine now. Okay RNGeesus, go to the rest of the thread now. I'm done.

Anoregon

The servers seem to be fully poop. Im trying to baba my fresh new junk SR's and its just chain connection errors.

edit: this game stay trolling me. First goku banner pull got me SSJ3 kid goku, who i already have and he definitely won't be a str orb priority for dupes.

got SSR Mei with my Legendary tickets. Definitly not buying more DS, not with the trash(with the exception of my VB dupe) I got.

Edit: Nvm TEQ GF is pretty good,

SSR Pan is meh

Maddness

did 4 multi's and got Rose, Beerus, Teen Gohan, SSBVegeta PHY, and then did 2 pulls on the LR banner and got Mai and Hercule Statue 5mil zeni

Anoregon

hrm, int SS god goku. He's actually my first red-hair pull ever.

Eh, did 4 multi on Vegeta:
2 dupe SSR (SSJ2 Gohan and another trash)
SSR TEQ Frieza
SSR Black Rosé

1 multi on Goku:
Goku Black dupe

Is fine. Could've been better. But no SSJ4 :/

Meneses

got SSR Mei with my Legendary tickets. Definitly not buying more DS, not with the trash(with the exception of my VB dupe) I got.

Edit: Nvm TEQ GF is pretty good,

SSR Pan is meh

We'll get a few compensation stones due to the errors and you'll pull SS4 Vegeta with it, I know it.

MiTYH

Vegeta Banner, SSRs noted only:

1. SSR agl trunks
2. SR/R trash
3. TEQ Golden Frieza x2 (yup, two of them. Even got the IT'S OVER FRIEZA summoning annimation)
Free: TEQ Golden Frieza again, Family-Goku

Not promising.... freaking 3 of the same SSR unit! But I can do 8 more summons before buying anything, so let's go.....

5. SR Trash
6. SR Trash
7. TEQ Bardock, INT Vegeta (both dupes)
Free: FUCKING GOT EM BOYS! VEGETA!!!!! AND BABY!

4 Pulls on Vegeta got me INT SSG Goku and a Dupe Rose.

2 Pulls on Goku got me 2 Dupe Gogetas, PHY Pan and SS4 Goku.

Not sure if I should run through the rest of the discount Goku pulls or go for Vegeta with 150 stones left.

My third summon was, literally, one SR Yamcha. :(

Fourth summon... Satan goes flying, rainbow text, Goku goes SSJ3... Pumped!
It's a second VB. Can't complain much I guess.

Top Bottom