• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

my 4 multis on Goku got me the ONE SSR. Not even a banner unit. Vegeta gave me lots of SSRs but I didn't get cards I wanted. Would've been happy to pull Rose but I got this trash.

2x INT SSj teen Gohan
1x STR Goku Spirit Bomb
1x TEQ Kid Buu
1x INT Baby
1x INT Android 18

RIP

got TEQ 18 and AGI Mai from the waifu banner

Not a bad day at the races here. Will post screens soon, but here are the highlights (started with 176 stones):

2x SSR Trunks GT
2x SSR Pan GT
SSJ4 Vegeta :D
SSR Kid Buu
SSR Hit
SSR TEQ Gohan Future
SSR AGL Super Vegeta
Dupe AGL Vegito :D (needed one of these so bad)

That was with 3 Multis + 1 Free on the Vegeta banner, 2 multis on the Goku banner (hoping to get enough stones to get my 3rd + free on Goku).

Got 16 tickets. My pull was Diamond Hercule (5 mil Zenni).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
ewww it's 10 tickets per single summon? wow that's awful.

edit: motherfucker went SSJ3 for god fucking waifu videl. get outta here with that shit.

Got the Thank You Dragon Balls animation on the Vegeta banner and ended up with the TEQ SSB Vegeta and PHY Ape Kid Goku.

I think I'm destined to not get any good Vegeta cards.

ewww it's 10 tickets per single summon? wow that's awful.

edit: motherfucker went SSJ3 for god fucking waifu videl. get outta here with that shit.

would've been "acceptable" if they hadn't put a fucking LR on that banner with no other way to get to him as of yet. Super scummy shit, the randomness of the ticket is icing on the turd

Supposedly guaranteed banner unit? It includes elder kai and that hercule statue though. That's what i gathered from reddit.

Can login myself due to communication error

I got SSR Mei from the banner.

edit: their servers are getting hit so hard that went I went to shop to go to baba and get FP Frieza, the stones packs weren't able to load something about product info request failed.

idonteven

giphy.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Doing the $6.40 stone bundles will put be just over 150 stones, so I can do another round of 4 multis. Since I got Rose I'm not sure which banner to choose though. I have pretty much everything of note from both other than the SSJ4's.

MiTYH

Vegeta Banner, SSRs noted only:

1. SSR agl trunks
2. SR/R trash
3. TEQ Golden Frieza x2 (yup, two of them. Even got the IT'S OVER FRIEZA summoning annimation)
Free: TEQ Golden Frieza again, Family-Goku

Not promising.... freaking 3 of the same SSR unit! But I can do 8 more summons before buying anything, so let's go.....

5. SR Trash
6. SR Trash
7. TEQ Bardock, INT Vegeta (both dupes)
Free: FUCKING GOT EM BOYS! VEGETA!!!!! AND BABY!

Quoting myself, phew what a run in Vegetaland. I want Rose/VB, but I'm going to do the 4 discounted pulls on Goku to test my luck. Got the stones, so why not...

1. SR Trash
2. SSJ3 Goku GT and my third SuperVegito! Loving this!!!
3. Phy SSJ2 Goku GT, and my second Gogeta. Gonna be putting my orbs to work

noooo maintenance!!!!!

denebj

Neo Member
Wow, 500 Stones - Noticeable unit:
- SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta
- 2 Vegeto Dupe
- 1 Black dupe
- 1 Rose dupe

First Multi netted Vegeta lol

I got pretty much 1 SSR per multi pull. (Max of 3 in one multi)
This is my best pulls for that amount of stone.

Got 4 pull on the LR banner, maintenance before i could use the last one lol
- 1 Mei, 2 Kai , 1 Hercule

What a great haul !

The servers are struggling bad ....

Wow, 500 Stones - Noticable unit:
- SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta
- 2 Vegeto Dupe
- 1 Black dupe
- 1 Rose dupe

Pretty much 1 SSR per multi pull.
This is my best pull the that amount of stone.

Got 3 pull on the LR banner, maitenance before i could use the last one lol
- 1 Mei, 2 Kai

What a great haul !

Don't take this personally but I hate you and everything you stand for

MANUELF

Banned
Did 4 multis on the Vegeta banner and got the SSR Pan and Vegito Blue, did 2 multis on the Goku banner and got Super Vegito, SSR Pan and INT Golden Freeza, on my Legendary summon got the Videl, is she good?

Maxim726X

Got both SSJ 4s before the servers went down.

Looks like I'll escape this banner with a little over a c-note out of the bank account... Can't complain.

Maddness

damn I had just bought the 12 stones for 99 cents too and it error'd out on me. so i got charged but they never appeared. Hopefully that fixes itself after this maintenance.

Even though I'm bit disappointed, it's not too bad. My extreme team looks even better.
Rosé was the missing piece with Fused Zamasu and Goku Black. TEQ Frieza should be good.

Wow, 500 Stones - Noticable unit:
- SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta
- 2 Vegeto Dupe
- 1 Black dupe
- 1 Rose dupe

Pretty much 1 SSR per multi pull.
This is my best pull the that amount of stone.

Got 3 pull on the LR banner, maitenance before i could use the last one lol
- 1 Mei, 2 Kai

What a great haul !

out of here spy!
congrats
I hate you
seriously though congrats

Just in case anyone is interested - when I pulled SS4 Vegeta, all I got was one saiyan pod on the summon, no rainbow text, and up to SS2 Goku's face.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i did 3 multis on the Vegeta banner...and had really nice results i think.

Multi 1

Multi 2

So on Multi 3 i actually pulled Rose and another SSR i forgot right now....only think is just when i wanted to screenshot it the Maintenance error happened....

Man if i lose Rose i will be so pissed - being able to run a EXTREME team would be awesome.

I got something like 2-3 SSRs per multi, I tried to get in during the insanity and maybe fool the servers into giving me both.

Shit logic, but it seemed to work.

That's what I was thinking. I had the same luck. granted the 3 multi's I pulled on Vegeta gave me no SSR's so...*shrug*. Maybe on my free one after maintenance.

Karsha

I got all the optimal str team the only missing is SSJ 4 :( The salt gotta be real, just 200 stones left and that Vegeta banner is tempting too...

Top Bottom