• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Arrrammis

Managed to get 8 multis done, notable units:
Super Vegito (FINALLY!)
Super Gogeta (4th dupe)
Black (dupe)
SSj Gohan (future)

No SSj4 Goku so far :(

linkent

yous trollin...please tell me yous trollin...pls
Gonna get him when the server is up!

Honestly the rate for the SSR felt really low this time.
So many R cards.
4 multi on Vegeta
3 multi of all R/SR
Last one net me SSJ4 Vegeta

3 Multi on Goku
1 multi got me SSJ4 Goku
Next multi of nothing
3rd multi Paikuhan/Goten
Server Maintenance

Of course i am really happy to get those 2. But seriously the rate felt so terrible.
Any guesses as to what the chance of getting LR Gohan with the tickets is, rate-wise? 1%? Less?
Considering that the tickets will 100% be 1 of those cards.
The chance should be 1 out of those (8? Cards)
Of course they can adjust the rate of Gohan to be lower.

Gonna get him when the server is up!

Honestly the rate for the SSR felt really low this time.
So many R cards.
4 multi on Vegeta
3 multi of all R/SR
Last one net me SSJ4 Vegeta

3 Multi on Goku
1 multi got me SSJ4 Goku
Next multi of nothing
3rd multi Paikuhan/Goten
Server Maintenance

Of course i am really happy to get those 2. But seriously the rate felt so terrible.

...I did 4 multis on Vegeta and got
VB
TEQ GF
SSR PAN

I'm happy I got a VB tbh since now his lower right can be unlocked but damn I wanted SSJ4 for my AGL team

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Managed to screen my final pull after all, after clicking retry...

3multia8ac0.jpg

This better still be here after the Maintenance.

linkent

...I did 4 multis on Vegeta and got
VB
TEQ GF
SSR PAN

I'm happy I got a VB tbh since now his lower right can be unlocked but damn I wanted SSJ4 for my AGL team
Lets vote VB for the next LR then!

Gratz bro, out of those card Rose is really good.
hope you get Goku on his banner.
I never got to check the current sale prices for stones. Any good deals?
Definitely get that 0.99 for 12? Gems.
And the 4 for 50? Gems

Cant remember the exact number, but those 2 bundle is good.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

The server decides/records what you pulled as soon as you go to the goku screen, you should be fine.

Tamanon

Banned
Ah, server maintenance. Where the few stones we'll get as pittance will seem like nothing compared to the login bounties we're getting.

Maybe changing drop rates? Sure seems loooooow

Lel, got every banner card except Baby Vegeta, GF and the SSJ4s with the special discount pulls. Don't have to get a blue stone for Super Vegito anymore since I got two as well! Was gonna redeem the LR stuff, but the maintenance kicked in.

Also, I pulled GT Trunks on the SSJ4 Goku banner and Pan on the Vegeta one. I demand refund stones pls. XD

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just realized one of the myriad dumb Trunks I pulled is the new GT one that dokkans with 35 new Vegeta medals. Seems like a decent filler unit for Super Str teams. Ya know, if I had SSJ4 goku.

You'd think they'd have been at least slightly prepared for this after the exact same thing happened in JP

more fool me I suppose for thinking they'd put any of the money they make back into their servers

cw_sasuke

Gratz bro, out of those card Rose is really good.
hope you get Goku on his banner.

Thanks Bro.
Yeah Rose is perfect for me, honestly i didnt even know he was part of that Banner as well. I only wanted SSJ4 Vegeta because my AGL units are much better than my STR units...but i also thought that i would need 150 stones for 3 multis...with the one i saved i could do one Multi on the Goku banner as well.

But nvm that - im really happy about Rose...i can use him on my AGL team and the last really good unit i pulled was Fusion Zamasu...so i can finally start a good EXTREME team.

I wonder if Rose SA is farmable or you need to use Kais on him. I hope his Dokkan stage is easy with VB since ill need those Medals now.

PS: Just saw your multis...damn Goku and Vegeta already haha. Must feel good xD

The server decides/records what you pulled as soon as you go to the goku screen, you should be fine.

Yeah i better - but im glad that i was able to screenshot it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I just reversed dokkaned Merged Zamasu to unlock a path with a dupe I have had sitting on my account for a while... only to find out I have already unlocked all four paths. Dammit.

Anoregon

Rose does not have a farmable SA. He needs elder kais.

I just reversed dokkaned Merged Zamasu to unlock a path with a dupe I have had sitting on my account for a while... only to find out I have already unlocked all four paths. Dammit.

gimme :(

Anoregon

got dam

I should have screenshooted my Rose pull, just becuase it was 3 SSR and I've like never had one of those. The other 2 SSR were junkers though.

cw_sasuke

I just looked up SS4 Goku and Vegeta....goddamn power creep is real, here i am happy about my Rose pull and being able to run Extreme teams while these both leads are on a complete different level.

w70qLNs.jpg

My best pull ever! :D

Okay this is amazing lol.
Congrats !!

Rose does not have a farmable SA. He needs elder kais.

Ah dammit...well if i dont get Goku or Vegeta i will use the Kais i get in the future on him.

I just looked up SS4 Goku and Vegeta....goddamn power creep is real, here i am happy about my Rose pull and being able to run Extreme teams while these both leads are on a complete different level.

Okay this is amazing lol.
Congrats !!

Ah dammit...well if i dont get Goku or Vegeta i will use the Kais i get in the future on him.

Well, Rose still is an amazing unit.
If you want to run an Extreme team, he's mandatory.
And he links rather well with Black and Fused Zamasu.

Anoregon

Pulling Rose also means I'm definitely using my red stone on FP Frieza. That will put me at a pretty sick Extreme team:

Rose
Black
Omega
Buuhan
FP Frieza
LR Androids/Ape Baby

Anoregon

Screen crack - > Thank you dragonballs - > Phys Pan (again)

edit: SSJ4 GOKU GET!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE EDIT: SUPER VEGITO DUPE IN SAME PULL

Top Bottom