• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
last free pull was pretty junk, ended with a non-SS str gotenks dupe

but still, after that previous pull I'm

giphy.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wow.. two Bye Guys in a row for the ticket pulls, and both were Time for a Quick Break Android 18 SSRs...

that banner is guaranteed SSR I think, so bye guys/ss3 dont mean shit.

Meneses

Did the 3+1 on each banner.

A grand total of 2 SSRs on 8 multis, and they were dupe TEQ Golden Frieza and PHY Spirit bomb Goku.

These were probably the worst rates I ever had.

Nothing on my free Vegeta, decided to pull once more on Goku to get 5 tickets, (did not realize I would only get 1), but I FINALLY got Super Vegito!!!

So in sum:

SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 GT Goku
Goku Black
Super Vegito
Teq Great Ape Bardock
Gogeta X2 (dupes)
Int Android 18
Agl Family Kamehameha Gohan
Str Fat Buu

I have never been near this lucky on an event before, these are all from Goku's banner. I can't even.

Anoregon

So SSJ4 Goku should absolutely be my Elder Kai fodder, right? He takes precedence over my shiny new Rose?

Kitoro

11 Multi Pulls in, and I'm spent. No SSJ4s. Plenty of SSRs, even got 4 SSRs in a row in one pull, but I'm not going to be interested in actually playing unless I land an SSJ4.

What are the daily login bonuses looking like for the next 5 days?

Apparently on super2 SSJ4 Vegeta cannot be stunned...that sucks :(.

Not sure what team to go with for him. I didn't pull him but I do have Super Baby 2 which has his DA from that.

Got both of them Pan, trunks, str ssj3 kid Goku and a Goku black dupe now my Goku black is about to be 75percent and still had enough stones left over for the Kai banner

This banner was very kind to me lol I got all the units I wanted except for Rose and Vegito (súper or blue) dupes

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
well my last lr summon ticket gave me bulma, which is the only valentine's card that I actually wanted, videl would've been cool too as a mini INT lead, but bulma is the MVP.

2 elder kais and bulma, not bad.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
btw. Any reason to save up those LR tickets we get from summons or should they just be used asap ? First time im getting them.
Well, Rose still is an amazing unit.
If you want to run an Extreme team, he's mandatory.
And he links rather well with Black and Fused Zamasu.

True....and im happy that need to run some other Dokkans again as well.
Im fine with Goku/Vegeta being reserved for the more hardcore players here... :-D

btw. Why is the game up for some but still down for me ? Thought there was just one Global server for all non-jp players.

Tamanon

Banned
Now that I know the tickets are random, did two more pulls on the Vegeta banner with the last of my stones, one nothing, and the other one screen crack and Thank You Dragonballs...

I don't have words.

Rose, Gotenks, and SS4 Vegeta. The motherload for that banner.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I fucking swear when this Maintenance is through, and I finally do a pull on one of these banners, and get nothing substantial for the money and time thrown into this game, I"m legit done with Dokkan Battle.

There's 6 more kai coming, 4 for the facebook wish and 2 as login bonuses.

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of buying the 50 stones for SSJ4 Vegeta, but I'll just get the last 4 kais through gems and the anniversary tokens.

Rose, Gotenks, and SS4 Vegeta. The motherload for that banner.

I think Vegito Blue over Gotenks would be the real motherload haha. Definitely not complaining though!

Tamanon

Banned
Guys,

I am not fucking with you right now.

I have my old Buuhan account I dug out last week and got all the nice returning player stuff just to pad my chances.

First Multi on SS4 Vegeta on this one:

TEQ SSB Vegeta
Rose
Vegito Blue
SS4 Vegeta

A quad, with all three awesome cards.

Guys,

I am not fucking with you right now.

I have my old Buuhan account I dug out last week and got all the nice returning player stuff just to pad my chances.

First Multi on SS4 Vegeta on this one:

TEQ SSB Vegeta
Rose
Vegito Blue
SS4 Vegeta

A quad, with all three awesome cards.

See? That ACTUAL motherload haha. Thanks insane, congrats!

Bought the $70 pack because I don't know how to manage money.

Got 2 VBs from Vegeta and SR hell from Goku.

Tickets got me SSR STR Pan(GT)
and
pods, SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, bye guys...
SSR STR Pan(GT) dupe. FUCK. THIS. FUCKING. SHIT. GAME

Fox1304

It's getting better ! Super gogeta, PHY future C17 and PHY Swollen Fat Muscles Trunks on the same pull. No sign of the SSJ4 for now though.

Fox1304

Aaand the free pull.
- STR GT Trunks. I think thats the newable Dokkan one ?
- INT Perfect Cell (is that a new card ? ) "Terror Perfected"
- Yesssss SSJ4 Goku ! Thank you free pull !

Guys... SSJ4 Goku is legit. I just tore through Boss Rush with a mono-Str team with SSJ4 Goku as lead with LR Broly as friend. It was almost too easy.

Aaand the free pull.
- STR GT Trunks. I think thats the newable Dokkan one ?
- INT Perfect Cell (is that a new card ? ) "Terror Perfected"
- Yesssss SSJ4 Goku ! Thank you free pull !

Terror Perfected isn't new. It's actually the old one that could be Dokkan'd using 10x Cell Games medals.

Top Bottom