• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

So what's everyone's thoughts here?

I got SSJ4 Vegeta, who I wanted, but also really want some VB/Rose action.

I got SSJ3 GT Goku, Gogeta Dupe and SV dupe in Goku's banner, but want some SSJ4 Goku action.

I've got enough for another 3+1. Do I go for it? Or do I let it be since I got Vegeta and some decent units to play with?

N30RYU

Did you guys get the free pulls??? I didn't get mine when the servers were a mess when pulled 3 times the Goku one...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Vegeta is weak to shadow dragons link?
tenor.gif

Time to dokkan this bitch.

I'm curious about that too. It's Str vs Agi which is bad, but Omega is stronk. I'm gonna give the Vegeta stage a try with my villains team, swapping out broly for Nouva to keep the two dragons linked and see how that works.\

Overall I can't complain. It took literally all my saved up stones and the sale stones I was willing to buy, but I got the two things I wanted most - Rose and an SSJ4. Vegito Dupe and the new Str GT Trunks were just icing on the cake.

Speaking of that trunks, I might have just about the most ideal Super Str team now, the only thing I'm missing is SSJ3 Vegeta:

SSJ4 Goku
GT SS Trunks
SSJ3 GT Goku
Gogeta
SSJ2 Teen Gohan
Beerus/SSJ3 Goku

So sad to drop Omega tho :(

ua6dVLz.jpg

YOU FUCKING REDEEMED YOURSELF, GAME

I bought the 3 32 stone packs to do another 4 multis on the Vegeta banner, got absolute pure trash.

I forgot about my tickets until like 20 minutes later. Click on the banner, literally nothing happens lmao, no screen crack, just SSj1 or 2, I forget. Then this guy shows up lollllllllll

edit: holy shit it went into maintenance right after this. this is stressing me out, what if it swallowed it?

The Vegeta banner: real utter shit (getting 3 INT 18 is awful)

The Goku banner: Got SSJ4 Goku and GT Trunks. I'm really happy.

Might try the Vegeta banner later because Rose and Blue Vegito could be worth it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So the bad news first - no Vegeta or Goku for me.

Good news is kept my Rose from earlier so that was great. I did my free multi on the Vegeta banner and did get Gold Freezer AGL. Had only 50 stones left and went for the Goku banner instead and 2 more multis.

First Multi was nice - dupe Gogeta and Goku Black (that Extreme love), 2nd Multi was trash....no SSR.

ua6dVLz.jpg

I bought the 3 32 stone packs to do another 4 multis on the Vegeta banner, got absolute pure trash.

I forgot about my tickets until like 20 minutes later. Click on the banner, literally nothing happens lmao, no screen crack, just SSj1 or 2, I forget. Then this guy shows up lollllllllll

edit: holy shit it went into maintenance right after this. this is stressing me out, what if it swallowed it?
Duuuuude nice. :D

ua6dVLz.jpg

MEAN FUCKING WHILE I GET 1 POD AND LIKE SSJ1 SSJ2 AND GET FUCKING STR SHIT PAN THEN I GET 6 PODS OR WHATEVER SSJ1 SSJ2 SSJ3 SCREENCRACK BYE GUYS STR BEE PAN AGAIDFNS FHJISDHGSDIUGHSDUI
congrats.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
MEAN FUCKING WHILE I GET 1 POD AND LIKE SSJ1 SSJ2 AND GET FUCKING STR SHIT PAN THEN I GET 6 PODS OR WHATEVER SSJ1 SSJ2 SSJ3 SCREENCRACK BYE GUYS STR BEE PAN AGAIDFNS FHJISDHGSDIUGHSDUI
congrats.

Mentioned before - the pre-reveal indicators are meaningless for that banner. They exist only to ruin your dreams.

ua6dVLz.jpg

What's ya friend code lmao

Congratz

So the bad news first - no Vegeta or Goku for me.

Good news is kept my Rose from earlier so that was great. I did my free multi on the Vegeta banner and did get Gold Freezer AGL. Had only 50 stones left and went for the Goku banner instead and 2 more multis.

First Multi was nice - dupe Gogeta and Goku Black (that Extreme love), 2nd Multi was trash....no SSR.

Niiice !! Goku Black and Rosé can be in the same team btw. And they both gives +3 ki as a passive to Extreme units. You already have yourself a really competent extreme team.

ua6dVLz.jpg

latest

Holding my SSJ4 Goku, We hate you.
Congrats man you basically won the game.

ffvorax

4 pulls on both banner
Teq golden frieza
Agl Gohan dupe
Teq Bardok ape
Int piccolo
Teq vegito dupe (now opened two paths and is sa10... Is quite powerful, I like that card!)

Could have gone worse... I like that frieza

Got a diamond statue from the lr banner and the summon tag to awaken int lr Gohan... But no lr Gohan... I will try another pull by the end of the event...

Still have to choose between Agl ssj3 Goku and int Gohan from the free red stone

Flambe

I don't know these cards well enough to know if there are diamonds in the shit but at least I got ss4 Vegeta.

Others were
2x super baby 2
Dupe family Kamehameha gohan
Ss2 great saiyaman
Dupe ssj future Gohan
Phy pan
Great ape bardock
And 2x STR pans from LR banner :s

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
For my birthday my brother got me an itunes gift card and expired DBZ pocky from a bodega...basically to inspire me to do toilet pulls.

Well, I finally went and did three multis...

SsfJnW0.jpg

Then the game booted me off. Maintenance is ruining my diarrhea magic!

Anoregon

I don't know these cards well enough to know if there are diamonds in the shit but at least I got ss4 Vegeta.

Others were
2x super baby 2
Dupe family Kamehameha gohan
Ss2 great saiyaman
Dupe ssj future Gohan
Phy pan
Great ape bardock
And 2x STR pans from LR banner :s

Super baby 2 has a new dokkan today that makes him a top-tier unit for int teams and villain teams

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

t?

Congrats man, from what i have read he is incredible rare :eek:

Niiice !! Goku Black and Rosé can be in the same team btw. And they both gives +3 ki as a passive to Extreme units. You already have yourself a really competent extreme team.

Yeah im happy about those Extreme units.

As said i pulled Fusion Zamasu like 1-2 months ago but wasnt really satisfied with him as a leader because the + KI boni lack ....and the other units were good but there wasnt much reason to use this team compared to my Super team. My old squad:

But now with Goku Black, Rose and Fusion ZM....shit should be great. Im glad that i maxed Fusion ZM and Dokkaned him even though i wasnt playing much outside of Daily Logins.

Meneses

ua6dVLz.jpg

Niiiiice.

Fox1304

Holy crap how I did good to push to the free pull for each banner. The Vegeta one gave me VB, Rosé, and Sayian Spirit Gohan.
Love you too, free pulls.

ua6dVLz.jpg

Daaaaaamn. Nice man!!! Congrats!

Top Bottom