• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

Still says maintenance for me. Says until 18:30, so I guess 8:30 EST?

Been a weird day for me. It's my birthday, but my grandpa also just passed. Gonna tuck up with the lady and some Dokkan, and hope for some good pulls.

Hey, it's better than the Gohan I had! Which was no Gohan. :p
Haven't done the legendary summon thing yet either.

In a just world, that art is LR Gohan's SSR art. That card is pure ass though, sadly, even when dokkaned. One of the first dokkans in the game I think.

Been a weird day for me. It's my birthday, but my grandpa also just passed. Gonna tuck up with the lady and some Dokkan, and hope for some good pulls.

Damn man, that's rough, my condolences, but also happy birthday??? May your pulls be lucky.

Meneses

Damn dude, my condolences.

Also happy birthday to you (and me too, since it's the 8th here in Madrid).

How come some people can play but for others it says maintenance, what is happening?

pretty sure it's down for everyone right now

goddamn it I'm gonna go to bed still mildly concerned about the maintenance swallowing my Gohan even though it probably didn't. Every time I click Retry I see the summon results screen with him sitting there, taunting me. I just... I just wanna hold him... feel him... make sure he's real... sleep with hi wait what

Fox1304

Well, final recap for me.
Started with around 330 stones, made 3+1 pulls on each banner, and in the end I got :
- Super Gogeta
- Super Baby 2
- SSJ4 Goku
- Goku Black
- Rosé
- Vegito Blue (Dupe)

Other notable units :
- UR Satan statue
- Terror Perfected INT Perfect Cell
- Saiyan Spirit STR SSJ2 Gohan
- Swelling Power PHY Super Trunks
- Unprecedented Majin STR Majin Buu (Good)
- Killing Machine's Sheer PHY future C17
- Dupe AGL SSJ3 Kid Goku GT (Should I use him to open a path, or just up his SA ?)
- TEQ #18 (time for a break)
- New STR GT Trunks

I'll be able to do the Elder banner with a few more stones, and the rest will try to get SSJ4 Vegeta.
Quite happy with my luck tonight :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
https://dbz.space/box/cw_sasuke

Maybe one of the OGs in this thread can recommend me a good Extreme team. I think Rose, Black and Fusion ZM are no brainers. What about the 3 other spots ? I have Buuhan Dokanned and on Max SA..so he probably needs to be there two...leaves two spots.

Yeah I'll be curious to see the rates, if I'm the only one here who pulled him they are probably pretty bad

Yeah the fact that you are the only one so far says it all xD

Piku_Ringo

Banned
pretty sure it's down for everyone right now

goddamn it I'm gonna go to bed still mildly concerned about the maintenance swallowing my Gohan even though it probably didn't. Every time I click Retry I see the summon results screen with him sitting there, taunting me. I just... I just wanna hold him... feel him... make sure he's real... sleep with hi wait what

Can confirm it's not for me.

Finally Got Vegeta on the 3rd try too.

MANUELF

Banned
So which path is better to unlock first for Super Vegito? Got a dupe and I want to unlock one path

Also got Vegito Blue, PSY SSR Pan x2, INT Golden Freeza, the LR summon Videl and a STR Goku with Gohan and Goten behind him

Arrrammis

So which path is better to unlock first for Super Vegito? Got a dupe and I want to unlock one path

Also got Vegito Blue, PSY SSR Pan x2, INT Golden Freeza, the LR summon Videl and a STR Goku with Gohan and Goten behind him

Bottom right if you're planning to bring him to SA10, otherwise top left. I really don't think it's ever worth going into the top right or bottom left paths unless you already have the other two completed

L Thammy

I still have 200 dragon stones left, should I just go ahead and pour them all in? Kinda wanted a Goku Black just because I love the guy.

Meneses

General rule for dupes is a) if you have him at Super Attack max level, unlock lower right. b) if not, unlock upper left.

chrono01

Congrats on the pulls in here all, more specifically the SSJ4 ones (I'm envious). I rarely play anymore aside from daily logins, but I figured I'd burn through my hoarded stones for a SSJ4 of my own. Out of 450 stones (still have 50 remaining and will pull twice more if I can gather another 50 over the next few days, as it would grant me a third/free pull) I got:

(the ones in bold were new)

SSJ Trunks (Youth) (STR) x2
SSJ God Goku (INT)

SSJ3 Goku (STR)
Pan (GT)
Goku Black (SSJ Rose) (AGL)
Hit (INT)
Piccolo (INT)
SSJ God SS Goku (PHY)
SSJ God SS Vegito (PHY)

I already have Super Vegito, Goku Black, and Super Gogeta from the SSJ4 Goku banner, which is why I aimed for SSJ4 Vegeta. Of course I didn't get him. :(

I did get a lot of new characters, so I guess it's not all bad.

Meohsix

Three total pulls (1xGoku/2xVegeta) and got them both.

w70qLNs.jpg

4DZYqUC.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'm curious about that too. It's Str vs Agi which is bad, but Omega is stronk. I'm gonna give the Vegeta stage a try with my villains team, swapping out broly for Nouva to keep the two dragons linked and see how that works.\

I didn't try super2 yet, but omega one shot ssj3 vegeta with a 2.3m crit with shadow dragons active.

arale
omega
syn
nuova
eis
janemba
rosé

Faynwulf

Spend 300 Stones and got:

SSJ4 Goku (STR)
SSJ4 Vegeta (AGL)
Android 17 (Future) (PHY)
Pan (GT) (PHY)
2x SSJ Trunks (GT) (STR)
Buu (Good) (STR)
SSJ Blue Vegeta (PHY)
Videl (INT)

Only the Buu was a dupe. (Well except the second Trunks I guess.)

I'm really happy. Still haven't gotten VB or Rose. But I guess you can't have it all.

Should I put SSJ4 Goku or LR Broly as my STR Lead (which is mostly Super)?

Durden77

Damn man, that's rough, my condolences, but also happy birthday??? May your pulls be lucky.

Damn dude, my condolences.

Also happy birthday to you (and me too, since it's the 8th here in Madrid).

Thanks DokkanGAF. This community always makes me feel alright, it's been cool kinda gettin to know you guys after so much time. And happy birthday to you Meneses!

I'm about to have a few hard drinks, and be ready for these pulls once maintenance ends. I'm hoping my drunken kind of sad/kind of happy stupor will be the thing I need to nab SSJ4 Vegeta.

https://dbz.space/box/cw_sasuke

Maybe one of the OGs in this thread can recommend me a good Extreme team. I think Rose, Black and Fusion ZM are no brainers. What about the 3 other spots ? I have Buuhan Dokanned and on Max SA..so he probably needs to be there two...leaves two spots.

Your last two spots could be Agl Golden Freeza for tanking and Baby Vegeta since that 100% attack boost is nice (but great ape might hinder your team).

I actually just got Vegeta on a fucking single. I'm too happy to complain. But now I need to decide who gets my elder Kais(probably Goku).

Kettch

Pretty interesting way to prevent people from rerolling for Gohan. You'd have to grind out quite a few stones just to get a chance. Assuming they don't add another way to get him, he'll likely be way rarer on global.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yeah, the "shadow dragons" link in the ssj4 vegeta dokkan is ~3.33x multiplier compared to no links.

edit: killed ssj4 vegeta in 2 turns, omega crit for 1.9m and then syn hit for 300k.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
If I opened up the bottom right dupe path for SSJ4 Goku is it better to pick combo attacks or critical attacks for star nodes?

Crit is better than combo in virtually every situation

Lagamorph

Well 440 stones later, 4 pulls on Goku, 9 pulls on Vegeta and 3 ticket summons,

SSR TEQ Vegito (Dupe)
SSR INT Android 13
SSR TEQ Golden Frieza
SSR STR Raditz (Giant Ape)
SSR STR Beerus (Dupe)
SSR STR SSJ3 Vegeta
SSR PHY Pan x2
SSR TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta (Dupe)
SSR STR Gogeta
SSR INT Vegito (Dupe)
SSR INT Super Saiyan Goku
SSR STR Majin Buu (Good)

Tickets
Elder Kai
SSR AGL Mai (Future) x2

Pretty disappointing really. The only one I'm really bothered about is Gogeta to be honest.
Will probably use the Kai on LR Broly.

Top Bottom