• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Khansolo1

Ugh!!! I Suck at this game. I don't know how to set up a good team, all these events in which I can get medal for these characters I suck at those . Not to mention I can't even summon good people.
I desperately need some help guys

Tamanon

Banned
Ugh!!! I Suck at this game. I don't know how to set up a good team, all these events in which I can get medal for these characters I suck at those . Not to mention I can't even summon good people.
I desperately need some help guys

Post your box on DBZSpace and we should be able to get something together.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Bah, why keep bulma's dokkan still locked away when I can see the card taunting me on the inactive list....

Perhaps the monster rabbit event will return soon.

Nightbird

I used around 200 stones on both banners and got

Super Vegito
Gogeta (fucking finally! I was waiting for him!)
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta (x2)
And many more.

Seems like I won't need to reroll my account after all! :D

Now I hope that my second attempt at the LR Banner will get me that Gohan.

I'd like to use some of my remaining luck lol

since the game is still down I'll try to remember my final tally best as I can. 16 multipulls, 8 on each banner.

2x INT SSj Teen Gohan
1x INT Super Baby
1x TEQ Kid Buu (dupe)
1x STR SSj3 Vegeta GT (dupe)
1x PHY Goku spirit bomb
1x STR Goku Spirit bomb (noticing a theme)
1x PHY Buu (Good) (one of the most garbage characters I've ever seen after dokkaning)
1x PHY Champa (dupe) (this guy pisses me off for some reason)
1x INT Android 18
1x STR SSj3 Goku (GT) (dupe)

tickets: 18, Pan, Mai, the boy LR Gohan.

So. 2 banner units (Baby 2 and SSJ3 Goku), and just about every other SSR I pulled was complete garbage or a dupe. If not for Gohan I'd be really salty. Pretty much not spending a single stone between here and the INT Gogeta banner, barring more curve balls, that's for sure.

Got neither of the monkeys. Did get 3 freaking Gogetas though and lots of good SSRs. No Gohan from tickets either. Just 2 waifus but not Videl. Mai and Bulma.

Meneses

Game is up.

Daily summon is up (gave me shit, obviously).

No mention of compensation yet, they'll probably give us some 10 stones or so tomorrow.

Started playing this game about 5 weeks ago and I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Got some fantastic pulls, but can anyone give me some advice on who I should feed the elder kais to?

https://imgur.com/a/9RGan

You have a sick agility deck. I'd focus on Majin Vegeta (He will be your Leader), then SSJ4 Vegeta, then Rose, or maybe switch those around, idk. Rose will give you a lot of team building flexibility as the extreme leader. Maybe get them all to SA10 before going to SA20 with Majin Vegeta. Definitely pull on the elder kai banner if you haven't, it's a one-and-done deal. And now is also the best time to grind story mode for rank-ups and gems to buy Kais from baba's treasure shop. (21-1 Super difficulty is best for both combined, or 17-6 on Hard for most gems per stamina). We'll get a bunch of kais from login bonuses too. Nice pulls, especially if you're f2p.

edit: still down for me :(

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Holy...4th multi summon got me SS4 Vegeta. Along with 2 Roses and a VB, this might be my best luck in the game so far.

I feel obligated to spend money and pull on the Goku banner haha.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got my first 7 SSJ4 Goku medals. 2 items, easy peasy. Super Vegito counter crits are 2 stronk.

You got the best pull in the entire thread for this event. Ssj4 is nothing compared to LR Gohan.

trust, i'm well aware! Now to work on farming the gohans from Baba to get him to SA10...

finally got in. So I have 4 medals now, need 3 more for Gohan, but do we even know when we can earn them? Because I'm sure as shit not whaling my way to them.

trust, i'm well aware! Now to work on farming the gohans from Baba to get him to SA10...

finally got in. So I have 4 medals now, need 3 more for Gohan, but do we even know when we can earn them? Because I'm sure as shit not whaling my way to them.
World Tournament, I think. Also, you can raise SA by getting Gohans from the Bojack event. He's farmable!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
wow fuck this game. Third fucking pan from the fucking LR banner. what the fuck

You have the wrong attitude about that banner. It's a shit banner with shit units. Actually expecting to get LR Gohan from it is insanity.

Durden77

(Apologies to DarkHeartedKill in advance)

zKxNiPh.jpg

YESSSS

Thank you Shenron!

World Tournament, I think. Also, you can raise SA by getting Gohans from the Bojack event. He's farmable!

Yeah but why would I farm him for a 50% chance when I can buy the 9 that are in baba's shop rn for 100% chance each and be done with it? It's only 400 gems and 35 anniversary coins all told, ez peazy

Ran out of stamina farming Goku medals and I decided to go to the mall to get food and wait for the daily update to hit 50 stones and do another pull. While walking around I did the pull and the first char that popped up was SSJ4 Vegeta.

The moral of the story is to go to your nearest shitty mall and walk around the parking lot and pull. Take it from me. It works gaiz. I'm 1/1. New secret tech.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
THX for the 4 extra kais. Great to see the weekend potential events are back, but man i still don't have enough medium orbs to 100% the first block of Vegeta's potential route

Anoregon

How'd everyone's daily ticket summon go? total dogshit? cool me too!

Ran out of stamina farming Goku medals and I decided to go to the mall to get food and wait for the daily update to hit 50 stones and do another pull. While walking around I did the pull and the first char that popped up was SSJ4 Vegeta.

The moral of the story is to go to your nearest shitty mall and walk around the parking lot and pull. Take it from me. It works gaiz. I'm 1/1. New secret tech.
I pulled both of em while sittin on the toilet.

xewind

So far i've done 8 multis on Vegeta's banner and 4 on Goku's banner:

STR SSJ3 Goku (dupe)
TEQ Whis
AGL SSRose Goku Black (Was really dissapointed i didn't get him in his banner)
AGL SSJ3 Goku GT
PHY Pan GT
STR SSGSS Goku
STR SSJ Trunks GT
AGL SSGSS Goku
PHY SSJ Trunks Kid
TEQ Paikuhan (dupe)
AGL SSJ4 Vegeta (YEEEES)
PHY Goku Black
AGL Turles Giant Ape (Dupe)
AGL Super Vegito (dupe)
AGL SSG Goku

I'm really happy with this. 11 new SSRS out of 15 is good to me. I was going all in on Vegeta banner because I wanted Vegeta, Rose and VB (which i still don't have). Still have around 144 stones, so I might still summon on Goku's banner and I gotta try the ticket banner as well.

SnakeEyes

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT LR GOHAN! XD
(No SS4s yet, but a ton of SSRs including Rosé who is new, and some VB dupes that I needed!)

So I just started playing a couple days ago & I have no idea what I'm doing. I pulled 4x on the Goku banner & the daily summon, my inventory is full, what should I do with all the R and SR characters? The only SSRs I got were PHY Goku Black, AGL Super Saiyan God Goku & AGl Future Mai. Are any of those good? I'm completely clueless.

I really really really wish the dupe system had a button what says "just fill me all the way up my dude" this shit is really tedious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT LR GOHAN! XD
(No SS4s yet, but a ton of SSRs including Rosé who is new, and some VB dupes that I needed!)

Damn, I'm not special anymore. Grats to you!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I really really really wish the dupe system had a button what says "just fill me all the way up my dude" this shit is really tedious

Damn, I'm not special anymore. Grats to you!
I got no SS4s, but 30 new SSRs today (including LR, the Godtenks from the Stone, and the EKs.)
Thankfully there's still time and I need to do more multis to get the tickets to pull on the LR banner to get the medals XD

I got no SS4s, but 30 new SSRs today (including LR, the Godtenks from the Stone, and the EKs.)
Thankfully there's still time and I need to do more multis to get the tickets to pull on the LR banner to get the medals XD
I got 3 VBs, FP Frieza(stone) SV(other stone), 4FUCKING PANS, Mei, Baby 2

Piku_Ringo

Banned
It's not until one falls into the ultimate pit of despair and anger do they gain the power to pull one or both of the SSJ4s.

MANUELF

Banned
My Super Vegito is Skill level 6 and we Just got 4 elder kais, should I give them to him and then give him his dupe ir give the Elder kais ti another character like Vegito Blue or Rose?

Meneses

Just waiting for login bonus / maintenance compensation / inevitable bonus stones due to reaching number 1 to get one last pull + 1 bonus.

Then, Elder Kai banner and no more pulls.

SnakeEyes

Banned
My Super Vegito is Skill level 6 and we Just got 4 elder kais, should I give them to him and then give him his dupe ir give the Elder kais ti another character like Vegito Blue or Rose?
DO NOT FEED DUPES FOR SA+!
Save that all for EKs, and definitely use dupes to unlock paths.

The only time you can get away with feeding dupes for SA+ is when they're not a Leader-type characters.

Top Bottom