• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

L Thammy

Decided to go ahead and spend the rest of my Dragon Stones.

Goku banner: Got another SSJ4 Goku to use for potential unlock. :)

Vegeta banner: Got Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, and this pull was free. :)

Still got another 164 stones too. I think I'm done, nowhere to go but down now.

Decided to go ahead and spend the rest of my Dragon Stones.

Goku banner: Got another SSJ4 Goku to use for potential unlock. :)

Vegeta banner: Got Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, and this pull was free. :)

Still got another 164 stones too. I think I'm done, nowhere to go but down now.
I'm I the only unlucky fuck that got no SSJ4 or LR Gohan?!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'm I the only unlucky fuck that got no SSJ4 or LR Gohan?!

I didn't either. But I also did this today so like, I'm cool.

WAFiM7Z.png

Durden77

I wanna vote for Trunks in the LR election, but as cool as he was in the Black Saga, his LR should most certainly be him cutting Frieza in half.

It should definitely be this

mqdefault.jpg

And the LR should be animated to show the split.

Meneses

I wanna vote for Trunks in the LR election, but as cool as he was in the Black Saga, his LR should most certainly be him cutting Frieza in half.

mqdefault.jpg

That or him coming out of the time chamber would be cool.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Mate I feel into that pit of despair, went unconscious and dreamt I fell into another ultimate pit of despair.

I guess my Despair was greater than yours. If it's an consolation, you can take my Vegeta on quests and stuff.

Thx for those 10 stones. I wonder if we keep hammering the servers daily, they'll keep giving use more stones as a sorry?

I guess my Despair was greater than yours. If it's an consolation, you can take my Vegeta on quests and stuff.

Thx for those 10 stones. I wonder if we keep hammering the servers daily, they'll keep giving use more stones as a sorry?

That's how JPN does it lol. They shower in DSs.

I didn't either. But I also did this today so like, I'm cool.

WAFiM7Z.png
Bunch of comedians over here :p

VB is one path away from 100% so I guess that's a plus...

SnakeEyes

Banned

mqdefault.jpg

Agreed! OG Future Trunks should have been the option. That entire fight against Mecha-Frieza and King Cold was bad ass!

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Never really paid attention to LR androids 18ki super, but it's actually rather cool, choreography wise.

Now I want LR Team Bardock even more.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So how is Dokkan awakening SSJ4 Goku and Gotenks is? Is it easy or hard?

As always, it depends on your team. A decent agi team with double vegitos can handle both of those fights.

Those two specifically are among the harder fights though.

MANUELF

Banned
DO NOT FEED DUPES FOR SA+!
Save that all for EKs, and definitely use dupes to unlock paths.

The only time you can get away with feeding dupes for SA+ is when they're not a Leader-type characters.
I was asking if it was worth giving my elders kais to super Vegito, maxing him and the feed my dupe to unlock the lower right path to him

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I was asking if it was worth giving my elders kais to super Vegito, maxing him and the feed my dupe to unlock the lower right path to him

Yes. This is what you should do.

Anoregon

Got my Goku to SA6 thanks to the 4 free kais. Planning to spend $1 a day on the 4 packs to get do the 10 kai summon in a few days, and will use the leftovers on Rose.

When all is said and done, I will have very strong Str, Super and Extreme teams (and agi, but that's ez mode) for any content in the near future. Good times.

Xanru

So I think I'm done pulling. Head count

660 stones:

SS4 Goku x2 (yes!)
SS4 Vegeta x2(yes!!)
GT Trunks STR(eh)
GT Pan PHY(ehhh)
TEQ Golden Frieza(new, happen to have a bunch of older golden frieza lying around, sa7)
INT Godku(dupe)
STR BrolyKu(dupe)
AGI SS Xeno Trunks(dupe)
AGI SS Goten(dupe)
Rose(dupe)
INT Vegito(Dupe)
STR SB Goku
AGI Mai(waifu)
INT Videlx2(waifu)
INT LR Gohan(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goddammit)

I kinda hoped I wouldn't ever pull him, but I did, now I gotta farm all of those starter gohan's.

linkent

Ok seriously how many tickets do you guys guet?
After doing the chain 25+30+50 x2.
I only have 13 tickets and could only do 1 pull. Wtf

ACSwift

Majin vegeta?

You have a sick agility deck. I'd focus on Majin Vegeta (He will be your Leader), then SSJ4 Vegeta, then Rose, or maybe switch those around, idk. Rose will give you a lot of team building flexibility as the extreme leader. Maybe get them all to SA10 before going to SA20 with Majin Vegeta. Definitely pull on the elder kai banner if you haven't, it's a one-and-done deal. And now is also the best time to grind story mode for rank-ups and gems to buy Kais from baba's treasure shop. (21-1 Super difficulty is best for both combined, or 17-6 on Hard for most gems per stamina). We'll get a bunch of kais from login bonuses too. Nice pulls, especially if you're f2p. (

Thank you both for the advice, and I was f2p till I bought the $4.99 50 stone pack today.

BrunoM

Things didn't go bad did only the 3 summons on each banner got ssj4 goku and ssj4 vegeta plus a dupe for vegeta (and a few other ssrs)

Can't complain 105 stones in each banner and got what I wanted no lr gohan but can't have everything right

As for that the only way to get more tickets for gohan is by using more stones on the banners right ?

Things didn't go bad did only the 3 summons on each banner got ssj4 goku and ssj4 vegeta plus a dupe for vegeta (and a few other ssrs)

Can't complain 105 stones in each banner and got what I wanted no lr gohan but can't have everything right

As for that the only way to get more tickets for gohan is by using more stones on the banners right ?

Damn you sir, damn you to hell! Are you F2P or I'm I mixing you up with someone else?

He specifically does extra damage in that event and it's a crit.

People who sleep on omega are straight foolish.

Omega y u so buff
Should I just use my EK on OS? Didn't pull any noteworthy new cards(I got dupes of VB but he's SA 10 already). Even though he does extra damage in that event specifically he still seems to be a hard hitter outside of it afaik.

BrunoM

Damn you sir, damn you to hell! Are you F2P or I'm I mixing you up with someone else?

Nope not mixing me up lol
Just haven't been very active on gaf work is been killing me ..
F2p here so far have landed every lead but one lol phy brolly
Can't get him err

Was hopping to be able to do a few pulls on the lr gohan banner but after the chain of 25+30+50 twice I ended up with 19 tickets was able to do only one pull ..

How was your luck my friend ?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Should I just use my EK on OS? Didn't pull any noteworthy new cards(I got dupes of VB but he's SA 10 already). Even though he does extra damage in that event specifically he still seems to be a hard hitter outside of it afaik.

I think only SA20 LR broly and ssj4 goku hit harder than OS.
I'd say hold of on using kais until the celebration is nearly over, and do a few more pulls.
If you don't get goku/vegeta/gohan I don't see a problem on spending the kais on Omega.

Flambe

Huh, got enough stones for another 3+1 pulls on Vegeta banner mainly hoping for Rose for my agl team or even blue vegito..

Ended up with two ss4 Vegeta dupes and hence:

Ran out of medium orbs though with lots to unlock :(

Arrrammis

TICKET PSA: IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE TICKETS IN YOUR INBOX, DO NOT HIT "ACCEPT ALL"! Apparently there a bug where it will randomly not give you your tickets if you hit "accept all" instead of accepting them all individually.

Tamanon

Banned
TICKET PSA: IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE TICKETS IN YOUR INBOX, DO NOT HIT "ACCEPT ALL"! Apparently there a bug where it will randomly not give you your tickets if you hit "accept all" instead of accepting them all individually.

Ooh, that sounds like something that needs compensation!

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Tried mono str + syn because I think I'd be a able to get a 6m crit with omega, but for some reason my ghetto arale led villains team works so much better

Arale
omega
syn
janemba
golden freeza
black
Rosé

It's probably because of janemba and freeza shutting down all the big damage.

Nope not mixing me up lol
Just haven't been very active on gaf work is been killing me ..
F2p here so far have landed every lead but one lol phy brolly
Can't get him err

Was hopping to be able to do a few pulls on the lr gohan banner but after the chain of 25+30+50 twice I ended up with 19 tickets was able to do only one pull ..

How was your luck my friend ?

How was my luck? I spent $160 and got 3 VBs and TEQ GF as the best cards :(. No SSJ4s D:. You have insane luck dude, I envy you, congratulate you, and hate you at the same time :p

I think only SA20 LR broly and ssj4 goku hit harder than OS.
I'd say hold of on using kais until the celebration is nearly over, and do a few more pulls.
If you don't get goku/vegeta/gohan I don't see a problem on spending the kais on Omega.

Fair enough, I don't see myself getting any SSJ4 but who knows.

...now you tell me! Those tickets I lost could have gotten me a LR Gohan! It's all your fault and not the terrible RNGsus cloud hovering over me.

Piku_Ringo

Banned

WTF I hit accept all hours ago.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Where is my compensation?

8ltRH8Z.jpg

Arrrammis

Hm with my elder Kais I could max out both Godtenks and SSBKK Goku's SA's ooorrrr save for Omega?

Definitely bring SSj3 Gotenks to SA10, but don't use elder kais for SSBKK Goku. You can use second anniversary tokens to buy a SSB Goku from the baba shop, which you can use to SA up SSBKK Goku (once you reverse dokkan him) with 100% chance if you awaken the baba PHY SSB Gokus.

Durden77

This happened before 12 AM. Birthday luck comes through!

Got him on my 5th multi (including the free one). Really needed this after my hard birthday today. Also got a Vegito Blue dupe, Pan, PHY SSB Vegeta (which I wanted so bad at one paint but now he's kinda useless), and TEQ SSJ Vegeta (trash). Was lookin for a Rose dupe, but hey!

Flambe

Definitely bring SSj3 Gotenks to SA10, but don't use elder kais for SSBKK Goku. You can use second anniversary tokens to buy a SSB Goku from the baba shop, which you can use to SA up SSBKK Goku (once you reverse dokkan him) with 100% chance if you awaken the baba PHY SSB Gokus.

Oo nice thanks for tips on SSBKK too! Much appreciated

Ssj4 Goku fight at Super2, not too bad with a decent agl team.
Ssj4 Vegeta? This is tough. That teq phase throws off my AGL team hard. Made it throught twice but used most items each time. Will be a hard grind to 77 (then 35 again for Trunks).

Leader: ss4 Vegeta
Super Vegito
Rose
Ssbkk Goku
Whis
Ssg Goku
Friend: Super Vegito

Top Bottom