• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Kyou

3OKgLPq.jpg

My overall gets so far. Not pictured: dupe Rose, VB, Gogeta, two trunkses

Beerus is also unlock fodder. Really happy about the teq gets. Frieza is going to be great on my villains team

Shouta

Got Dupe Gogeta and Dupe Super Vegito but that's about it. No luck with my saved stones. I might spend a few bucks since the deals are pretty good.

I definitely want SS4 Goku or Vegeta.

This happened before 12 AM. Birthday luck comes through!

Got him on my 5th multi (including the free one). Really needed this after my hard birthday today. Also got a Vegito Blue dupe, Pan, PHY SSB Vegeta (which I wanted so bad at one paint but now he's kinda useless), and TEQ SSJ Vegeta (trash). Was lookin for a Rose dupe, but hey!

Nice! Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
What team you use against him... I think imma go for him first then use him to take out Goku.

Arale
omega
syn
janemba
golden freeza
black
Rosé

All TUR ofcourse, I have to use a couple items in the final phase cause I simply don't have enough health to survive on my "attack phase"(omega+syn), but my "defence phase" (gf+janemba) generally just tanks everything vegeta can throw at me.
If I had my own Rosé it would cut down on a few items for sure, though they are there to be used afterall.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sucks that Goku Black is only up for this weekend...thought i could max his SA and farm his Dokkan medals.

Your last two spots could be Agl Golden Freeza for tanking and Baby Vegeta since that 100% attack boost is nice (but great ape might hinder your team).

Thanks you Sir,
why would Great Ape hinder my team though ? I had an Alt account with a unit that could transform and when it happened it was pretty awesome lol.

Ive had Sealer Gotenks since i started playing this game last December...i dont think i could play a Team without a Sealer, these Super attacks just hit way too hard. So i might need to use Buutenks since he is my only Extreme sealer.

So maybe like this, unless i can skip the Sealer and should a another unit.

Thanks you Sir,
why would Great Ape hinder my team though ? I had an Alt account with a unit that could transform and when it happened it was pretty awesome lol.

Ive had Sealer Gotenks since i started playing this game last December...i dont think i could play a Team without a Sealer, these Super attacks just hit way too hard. So i might need to use Buutenks since he is my only Extreme sealer.

One a Villains team where you have the holy trinity (the god, the rose and the black :) ) going great ape while makes you invincible, can mess up your team formation and doesn't do that much damage compared to Merged Zamasu and Rosé. Great ape doesn't crit or additional attack so any potential system doesn't help. Great ape was not the worst thing, but when you have such high damaging units it can hinder you.

Using Buutenks is a good unit to take if you can't handle any supers, I recommended Freeza to tank supers but buutenks works well considering he links with Buuhan.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Sucks that Goku Black is only up for this weekend...thought i could max his SA and farm his Dokkan medals.

So maybe like this, unless i can skip the Sealer and should a another unit.

Black is up every friday and saturday, not just this weekend.

You don't need buutenks on that team, while he's pretty dope you'd get more mileage out of baby vegeta 2.

Pair rosé and black together for silly amounts of damage, and pair baby vegeta and buuhan together for healing.
Pairing means you keep them in position 1 or 2, this way they'll show up together every round.

Get another rosé as a friend and you shouldn't have any problems with low health or damage.

cw_sasuke

One a Villains team where you have the holy trinity (the god, the rose and the black :) ) going great ape while makes you invincible, can mess up your team formation and doesn't do that much damage compared to Merged Zamasu and Rosé. Great ape doesn't crit or additional attack so any potential system doesn't help. Great ape was not the worst thing, but when you have such high damaging units it can hinder you.

Using Buutenks is a good unit to take if you can't handle any supers, I recommended Freeza to tank supers but buutenks works well considering he links with Buuhan.

Oh yeah you are right....makes sense, on the other acc my team was low level so the damage was more impressive, but compared to all full decked team it might be lackluster.

Do you usually play without a Sealer ? I mean AGL Freezer is nice but with Bosses that can attack multiple times per turn and fire multiple Supers i feel it would be enough. I will try to setups...one with Buutenks and the other with Baby Vegeta.

Thanks again !!
Black is up every friday and saturday, not just this weekend.

You don't need buutenks on that team, while he's pretty dope you'd get more mileage out of baby vegeta 2.

Pair rosé and black together for silly amounts of damage, and pair baby vegeta and buuhan together for healing.
Pairing means you keep them in position 1 or 2, this way they'll show up together every round.

Get another rosé as a friend and you shouldn't have any problems with low health or damage.

Alright thanks, i will go for the non Sealer route first and see how i like it. Black being up every week is a relief because his drop rate is really bad and i cant Dokkan him before he is maxed.

If i max SA Black...and get the Kais to max Rose i would have 4 max SA units on that team. Thats even more than on my Super team...nuts.

Edit:
If i pair Black + Rose and Buuhan + BabyV thats leaves out Fusion Zamasu though...hmm.
super salty seeing people get ssj4's with almost no stones used

Dont know how many pulls you did, so feel free to be disappointed. BUt at least for me i also remind myself that even if i didnt get this Uber Leads yet, i will still benefit from them. No Vegeta here...but i still have SV and him teaming up with VegetaSSJ4 friends will be quite nice as well. Same for Goku if you have a STR lead.

But yeah it sucks..maybe you will still get lucky.
Had 48 stones, did the new event levels for today. Left Satan, rainbow, screen crack, "thank you, dragonballs!"

whelp done with this banner

Congrats Sir !!

Sec0nd

Only new SSRs in 9 pulls are Rose (with a dupe) and TEQ Bardock. Not really that optimal tbh... Did get a dupe VB and Gogeta so that is at least somewhat nice.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I was just introduced to the game and did a bit of rerolling for what I'm told are the two major characters to get. I got the Scarlet Goku, and I'm just wondering if this is a decent start for the two rolls:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
That's honestly pretty bad.
The kid goku gets a nice dokkan eventually, but for now, the only really good card you have there is ssj4 goku.

cw_sasuke

So, keep going I guess?

No expert but you probably wanna use this chance to get at least 1-2 more SSR next to SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta. You only reroll once so try to make the best out of this. You can save this account so you can fall back on this if you dont get something better...but yeah try to get SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta/Vegito Blue if possible or SSJ4 Vegeta and Super Vegito/Vegito Blue.

Best of Luck.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No expert but you probably wanna use this chance to get at least 1-2 more SSR next to SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta. You only reroll once so try to make the best out of this. You can save this account so you can fall back on this if you dont get something better...but yeah try to get SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta if possible.

Best of Luck.
Hah, okay.

Sec0nd

Only new SSRs in 9 pulls are Rose (with a dupe) and TEQ Bardock. Not really that optimal tbh... Did get a dupe VB and Gogeta so that is at least somewhat nice.

Wee! Spend a couple of bucks for another pull. Got myself another VB dupe (I think I can 100% him now?) and SSJ4 Vegeta :)

On who should I spend my Elder Kais on? VB or SSJ4?

idonteven

Oh yeah you are right....makes sense, on the other acc my team was low level so the damage was more impressive, but compared to all full decked team it might be lackluster.

Do you usually play without a Sealer ? I mean AGL Freezer is nice but with Bosses that can attack multiple times per turn and fire multiple Supers i feel it would be enough. I will try to setups...one with Buutenks and the other with Baby Vegeta.

Thanks again !!

Alright thanks, i will go for the non Sealer route first and see how i like it. Black being up every week is a relief because his drop rate is really bad and i cant Dokkan him before he is maxed.

If i max SA Black...and get the Kais to max Rose i would have 4 max SA units on that team. Thats even more than on my Super team...nuts.

Edit:
If i pair Black + Rose and Buuhan + BabyV thats leaves out Fusion Zamasu though...hmm.

Dont know how many pulls you did, so feel free to be disappointed. BUt at least for me i also remind myself that even if i didnt get this Uber Leads yet, i will still benefit from them. No Vegeta here...but i still have SV and him teaming up with VegetaSSJ4 friends will be quite nice as well. Same for Goku if you have a STR lead.

But yeah it sucks..maybe you will still get lucky.

Congrats Sir !!
about 15 multi pulls or something

Haven't played in a while and luck shone down on me today lol. Any advice on who to go with. This was from my pull earlier

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Okay I'm convinced this game gives good RNG pulls to F2P because it KNOWS they won't pay, but it gives the whales 20 shitty multi-pulls because they know we'll spend more. fuck my everything.

jtan

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Okay I'm convinced this game gives good RNG pulls to F2P because it KNOWS they won't pay, but it gives the whales 20 shitty multi-pulls because they know we'll spend more. fuck my everything.

I tried to pull on dokkan because I was having great luck on another gacha game(ffbe), but I feel like I'm using up all my luck lol feel like the next couple of months will be shit for me

linkent

I tried to pull on dokkan because I was having great luck on another gacha game(ffbe), but I feel like I'm using up all my luck lol feel like the next couple of months will be shit for me
Hey my friend, look at my post in ffbe ot.
And i got both ssj4 :D

Unscheduled Maintenance = more stones!

cw_sasuke

Welp ...that escalated quickly. Drops from the stage themselves were bad, but the skill up rate was amazing, Took me 12 copies to max his SA:

Guess ill be able to Dokkan him soon.

about 15 multi pulls or something
Ouch...okay that sucks, take your time to cool off. Hope you got some useful drop.
Oh wait, so should I just do 2 pulls on the same box, or should I do one on each?

If you wanna try to get Vegeta and Goku you would have to pull on both...but in general its better to focus on one banner since you get the 4th multi for free after your first 3 pulls - but only for that specific banner.

Meneses

Congrats to everyone who got their pulls!

Also, special congrats to Durden, that was some good mojo helping you out on that pull.

edit: btw, 2 more stages / stones on that anniversary event, we're up to the beginning of the androids now.

I'm slowly inching towards my last 50 stones and final pull.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hrm, well, I've done like 20 or so more rerolls and these are the only ones that have come up with the Goku so far:

http://imgur.com/a/qahCn

I think the second one is probably the best of the three? Not sure how they compare to the one I posted above.

Last one before I call it. None of the featured characters, but I got 6 SSR on this one:
http://imgur.com/a/kkb0p

Durden77

Congrats to everyone who got their pulls!

Also, special congrats to Durden, that was some good mojo helping you out on that pull.

edit: btw, 2 more stages / stones on that anniversary event, we're up to the beginning of the androids now.

I'm slowly inching towards my last 50 stones and final pull.

You own man. I know you by your Karl avatar, and you've been here so long. Thanks man. I really do fucking hope those last 50 stones give you something glorious.

I remember you chasing Gogeta. So god damn hard. Even on that one weird discount banner that had him featured on it. And then you ended up pullin him on some weird random banner where you acted like you pulled nothing and put Gogeta in spoilers. I was so fuck yeah about that.

It has indeed been a strange day, and I've had quite a bit of drinks, but I like this community, and the stupid game around it, a lot. I really hope you all get the best pulls.

untilyougetsomethingandidontgetitandihateyoubutatthesametimeihavelrmajinvegetasoishouldbegoodforeverifimnotaterribleperson

People who sleep on omega are straight foolish.

Omega is a face-crusher, and a tank. A rarity. More SA is good, even if only to open up more potential orbs.

Yup. Kind of hate GT, but Omega is easily one of the all-around best cards in the game. So good on extreme.

linkent

Hrm, well, I've done like 20 or so more rerolls and these are the only ones that have come up with the Goku so far:

I think the second one is probably the best of the three? Not sure how they compare to the one I posted above.

Last one before I call it. None of the featured characters, but I got 6 SSR on this one:
Ssj4Goku + Black is nice.
But Ssj4Goku + Ssj3GT Kid Goku have better synergy in the end.
You can work toward mono STR team from there.

Go with the one with Goku SSj3 GT+SSj4. You'll get plenty more stones from playing the game and can do a couple more pulls on that banner or the Vegeta one if you wanna diversify.

Hey GAF,

First of all i hope y'all pulled some good stuff.

I'd like (as usual) to ask you some advice on my team building now that i have a lot of new units.

First of all, there's my BOX
(Note : I have 2 PHY Pan, 3(?) STR Trunks, and one Rose dupe.

Picture of all the characters i've pulled yesterday
And this is the teams i'm currently rolling with :

My SSJ4 Vegeta team
SSJ4 Vegeta and Super Vegito (1 dupe path opened) have their special attack to 10.
My Heroes team
- It's the team i'm using for almost everything. Super Vegito Blue (1 dupe path opened), Super Vegito (1 dupe path opened) and Gogeta (1 dupe path opened)have their special attack to 10.
My Villains Team

- It's my less used team. Black Goku, Buuhan (1 dupe path opened) and Broly have their Special Attack at 10.

I have some questions :
- Is there some replacement i should make in my teams ? I'm not really sure about Ultimate Gohan in my SSJ4 team, and maybe Mai could replace Whis/Bardock ?
- Right now i have a Black Goku Rose dupe, but i'm not sure which path i should unlock next, because i don't know if he's the one i should SA10 next.
- I also feel like my Omega Shenron is a waste with his SA1 ?
- Do i have something for a SSJ4 Goku team ? I feel like i miss some key STR cards.
- What's next ? What should i do / farm asap ?

Thank you very much fellas !

linkent

I have some questions :
- Is there some replacement i should make in my teams ? I'm not really sure about Ultimate Gohan in my SSJ4 team, and maybe Mai could replace Whis/Bardock ?
- Right now i have a Black Goku Rose dupe, but i'm not sure which path i should unlock next, because i don't know if he's the one i should SA10 next.
- I also feel like my Omega Shenron is a waste with his SA1 ?
- Do i have something for a SSJ4 Goku team ? I feel like i miss some key STR cards.
- What's next ? What should i do / farm asap ?

Thank you very much fellas !
Should dokkan that SSBKK
His SA can be increased with the baba PHY Blueku.
People will say AGI Blueku is better but SSBKK should do the job similarly close to optimal.
Use him with that AGI Bluegeta.
SSJ4Vegeta
SV
Ssbkk
Agi bluegeta
Rose (can be replaced with Mai for Ki support)
Whis is better for pocket heal than that AGI Ult Gohan i think.

Open Rose lower right and consider increasing his SA after you use those Kai on the 2 SSJ4.

My Omega is also SA1 :(

Similar to me, really lack of those SSJ4 Goku units.
Optimally we need SSJ3 Kid GTGoku. SSJ3 Vegeta GT/ORI.
At least you got that GT Trunks.

Dokkan those Rose/SSBKK first coz the event should be half stamina now.

If you havent used your Red stones, consider getting a Gotenks.

Top Bottom