• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

Among the various shitty pulls from these banners, I got STR SR Amond, which I had never seen before, and he seals supers.

Did we even have a STR sealer before?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ahhh Super Vegito for both of them? heres my box. Would double Super Vegito work against TEQ Gotenks though?

https://dbz.space/box/Aurizen

Teq Gotenks switches between teq phases and Str phases, so going in with Agi lets you take maximum advantage of the phases where he takes the most damage. And if you can keep him sealed during the teq phases, blocking with Vegito means you won't take much damage yourself.

Looking at your box, you have the makings of a very solid agi team, even though a lot of your guys aren't dokann'ed yet. The Golden frieze gives you another excellent blocker to mitigate damage during the Teq phase:

Super Vegito
Ultimate Gohan*
SSJ3 Goku*
Golden Frieza
SSJ3 GT Goku*
Oceanus Shenron to seal (I see you don't have one, but chances are you will pull one sooner or later since he is just an R)

*any of these can also be swapped out for SSB Vegeta or Rose, or Whis if you grab him from the hero extermination event

That team should have very little trouble with Gotenks (or most things in the game tbh)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Buutenks super seals and is a better unit since he dokkans.

And he's a common enough pull that you are likely to get him to SA10 pretty easily. He won't be breaking records, but ~100k is better than 50.

Idonteven I got the same curse as you brah.

Anyways I wonder if we get compensated for that ticket gift glitch. They would know how many tickets were owed right? I hope....

MANUELF

Banned
Managed to get enough gems for another multi on the Vegeta Banner, got only a dupe Rose, but it gave me enough tickets to pull in the LR summon and get the Mr Satan statue :(

Idonteven I got the same curse as you brah.

Anyways I wonder if we get compensated for that ticket gift glitch. They would know how many tickets were owed right? I hope....

Everyone gets 30 tickets as compensation

I hope because I need 3 more medals for LR Gohan lol. I have 7 tickets and the temptation to just buy stones for more pulls is great but I must be patient.

Kyou

What kind of team is best for Vegeta? I ran the 40 stamina one with a Buuhan team but I'm wondering if there's something less attrition-y

Anoregon

What kind of team is best for Vegeta? I ran the 40 stamina one with a Buuhan team but I'm wondering if there's something less attrition-y

I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning to try my villain team with Nouva shenron subbed in for Broly. Keep him with Omega so every other turn I shoot out serious damage.

Also, my un-dokanned SSJ4 Goku with no duple slots just crit for 750k, What the fuck,

Flambe

Killing 'em pretty easy with AGL team.

SSJ4 Vegeta
SSGKK Goku
SSG Goku
Super Vegito
Godtenks
Super Gogeta v0v Would replace with Janemba maybe but he links alright

Usually only have to use a couple Senzus, maybe Yemma every now and then

linkent

iuzhI0L_d.jpg

Finally finished them up.
Rip training items and awakening medals.
Hope to get dupe of him from free daily pulls.

All those tracksuit Gohans I've been hoarding for months finally paid off

Not the best card, but I don't have many great Super INT cards, so he'll probably be on my INT team at least occasionally. He has no ki links besides shattering the limit though =\

All those tracksuit Gohans I've been hoarding for months finally paid off

Not the best card, but I don't have many great Super INT cards, so he'll probably be on my INT team at least occasionally. He has no ki links besides shattering the limit though =

Dokkan Awaken him. His passive grants him +90% ATK when launching a Super.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I did the 3rd Pull on Goku to get the 4th one free. No Goku, Two SSR between those pull sadly they were both dupes with SSGSK and again Gogeta lol.

I probably can farm some more stones...is jsut have to decide if i buy those Kais for 50 Gems and max SA my Rose - to further push my AGL and Extreme team or try again for SSJ4 Vegeta.

Farmed alot today already..but i think ill try to farm the 35 Gold Frieza medals as well. Event shouldnt be TOO difficult.
Nice! He is really easy with a mono str team (ie friend broly >.<)

Thanks man - i used two LR Broly friends i had active...and yeah he hits so hard its crazy - after that i had to use my VB Super team..worked also well but obv. not that fast. But its done....

Tried out my Extreme team and Rose, Black as Fusion Zamasu all hit really hard. Quite happy with it so far.....i still need to get those Kais to max Rose SA though...well and Rank up some for Team cost.

For all those saying FP Frieza for the Red Stone. Remember that you need at least Zamasu/Rose or eventually Cooler his best bro to make the best out of him.

Take a good look at your team and base your choice out of that and what you are gonna go for in the future. Like I won't be pulling on the Cooler banner. At best FP Freiza will be a filler in my Villains team which already has Black with Zamasu and a friend Rose.

Also you get 2 Red Stones, 1 from Tournament and 1 as the log in bonus. So you have 2 choices.

In other news, I'm farming TEQ Black to up SA on my PHY Black. Wish me luck guys!

cw_sasuke

Wow i just saw what units you can get for Free via God Dragon Stones - dont even remember when we did get the stone or when it was announced.

I dont know what unit i would/should choose but Broly and Gohan look quite good.

Just need 12 more stones til I get my 50 + free goku multi. I know I can get at least 9 by the time the summon event ends, so I'll have to find some other way to get the rest...

Do you get stones for the awakening medal stages if you've never completed them?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Just need 12 more stones til I get my 50 + free goku multi. I know I can get at least 9 by the time the summon event ends, so I'll have to find some other way to get the rest...

Do you get stones for the awakening medal stages if you've never completed them?

You can easily get 12 stones by logging in and doing the daily mission over the next few days. You should be able to do that before the deal leaves. I'm sure we'll get stuff for hitting #1 in multiple regions of the app store.

You can easily get 12 stones by logging in and doing the daily mission over the next few days. You should be able to do that before the deal leaves. I'm sure we'll get stuff for hitting #1 in multiple regions of the app store.

If I know Bamco we'll get those stones after the 3+1 deals are gone, mark my words

Hey I don't have an SSJ4 either! Just some lousy SSj 2 kid

OpieOP We're no longer friends lol. Still huge congrats on that, I feel cheated because I probably lost like 10 or so tickets due to the glitch.

I still need to fight SSJ4 Vegeta so I can DA Baby 2. People beat him with mono str despite Vegeta being AGL, using OS right? Would it be doable without SSJ4s and without having to use all my items?

Durden77

SSJ4 Vegeta is....actually kind of hard. I lost to him twice last night. I was drunk though, so let's give this another go...

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
OpieOP We're no longer friends lol. Still huge congrats on that, I feel cheated because I probably lost like 10 or so tickets due to the glitch.

I still need to fight SSJ4 Vegeta so I can DA Baby 2. People beat him with mono str despite Vegeta being AGL, using OS right? Would it be doable without SSJ4s and without having to use all my items?

mono str is actually rather difficult, out of the 12 runs I did, I did 2 with mono str and lost one of them.
If you don't have omega + syn and something to tank on the next round, I wouldn't recommend it, definitely do not take broly unless it's just for tanking not supering.

mono str is actually rather difficult, out of the 12 runs I did, I did 2 with mono str and lost one of them.
If you don't have omega + syn and something to tank on the next round, I wouldn't recommend it, definitely do not take broly unless it's just for tanking not supering.

I have OS but not Syn. Tanking isn't too much of an issue because I have AGL GF, and STR SSJ3 Vegeta. I guess I could do mono teq since I got TEQ GF now.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
ss3 vegeta isn't reliable at all, unless you are tearing through the previous phases, his tanking will run out in the agl phase, making him useless.
And the only way to get to the agl phase quick is with omega and the shadow dragons link.

don't need to tank the ssj4 vegeta fight

did it with this team

IF ONLY I HAD SSJ4 GOKU to make it even easier

DEO29PvXoAAnDWD.jpg:large

ss3 vegeta isn't reliable at all, unless you are tearing through the previous phases, his tanking will run out in the agl phase, making him useless.
And the only way to get to the agl phase quick is with omega and the shadow dragons link.

I don't have LR Broly, because this game fuckin hates me.

I have Nouva and of course Eis. Eis would sorta be useful since he lowers DEF. I'd use Guldo to lower the Def but he'd probably insta die heh

cw_sasuke

Man...when did the sealer SSJ Gotenks get his Dokkan ? Now i really need to rank up because of Teamcosts.

Does Super Baby 2 have farmable SA fodder ? If not i will try to get the medals from the current event if i have a team that can clear it.

PS. Any Rose Rose players who wanna add me ? ID - 2485464171.
don't need to tank the ssj4 vegeta fight

did it with this team

IF ONLY I HAD SSJ4 GOKU to make it even easier

Thats kickass STR team, nice. With or without SSJ4Goku.

Edit:

Can you link two devices to the same account so you can switch between them using the Facebook link?

Sadly no, you only can have one account active and if you login with your Facebook on another device it will always do a full transfer. So its not like in Brave Exvius where you can just play on the Phone and Switch to Tablet without a hassle.

Top Bottom