• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Tried super 3 boss rush since I was out of stamina. Died on Rose with 2 heals left. I used my villain team, but I might try my hero team after I Dokkan Goku.

Arrrammis

Holy shit some guy on the subreddit has 88 medals but no LR Gohan. That's thousands and thousands of stones.
If it's the same guy I saw, he said in the comments that he got 25 Hercule statues and about 5 of each of the other cards, except Gohan. Really shows how much higher the rates are for the statues. :(

If it's the same guy I saw, he said in the comments that he got 25 Hercule statues and about 5 of each of the other cards, except Gohan. Really shows how much higher the rates are for the statues. :(

Holy shit some guy on the subreddit has 88 medals but no LR Gohan. That's thousands and thousands of stones.

..........if he bought dem stones holy fuck tits that's unluckier than me, probably. I didn't spend enough to see, nor do I plan on doing so. But that's been said before and then I end up spending $100 because I'm an moron.

Skii

Yeah if you look at the character list it specifically states that each unit has a different drop rate. Wouldn't be surprised if Gohan is 1% or something ridiculous.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I just realised raditz is not a featured card on either banner....
Wtf game, I had rainbow text no ssj, screen break, scouter break; that shit should be a featured card, instead the game just gave me raditz.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So going by my characters should I link super Saiyan four goku w ss3 goku gt?

Yup. Once you dokkan the SSJ3, he shares like 4 +atk% links. He's the best unit in the game to pair with SSJ4.

Can more cards please use bubbles? I have 157 in gifts and 999 in my inventory. Send help...pls

did a single pull...IT'S OVER FRIEZA!
phy pan...fuck. my. life.

Durden77

So, I got enough stones for my final 50 pull and got SS4 Goku!

hqdefault.jpg

Anoregon

Can more cards please use bubbles? I have 157 in gifts and 999 in my inventory. Send help...pls

That happened to me the pull before I got SSJ4 Goku. I would say keep trying, but then again maybe don't. There are better things to spend your money on. Don't let yourself spiral down the path of sunk cost.

lol definitely felt like that

I hate you both :(
That happened to me the pull before I got SSJ4 Goku. I would say keep trying, but then again maybe don't. There are better things to spend your money on. Don't let yourself spiral down the path of sunk cost.

I did another single and got phy vegeta :/

My two dailies got me Supreme kai for the 3rd time and my 2,000,000th SSJ Goten (kid)

MANUELF

Banned
I did a single pull on the Goku banner and got the Trunks on the banner, now Im only missing the SSJ4, TEQ Freeza and Goku Black

Anoregon

SR Coora and dr gero

best banner

PHIN12

Neo Member
So i just had a bug where i didnt get my free pull after the third time on the ss4 goku banner? I only got one legendary ticket from it but now it says i have to pull 2 more times? It was definately only one more because i bought stones to take dvanatge of it! Any one had any issues?

2 last multi pull... One only crap.
One with 3 SSR... Only crap. Oh and one lf these SSR was my 3rd Pan. Lucky me. Also got 3 tickets for LR Banner... Short of one ticket. Which means no final pull for me. :")

Fuck this game.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I played a bit more so I could do two more draws from the Goku banner and ended up with this:

I guess I should be focusing on leveling up my STR characters?

Also, is the XP pool equally shared - that is, if you bring fewer characters to a fight, do they get more XP?

I'm also out of room... can I safely feed away the Rs? Do they have any use?

Oh yeah, what do I do with that dupe SSJ4 Goku...

Anoregon

Anyone know what team I can use to take down Rose and Gotenks? oh and SSGKK Goku I posted my box.

https://dbz.space/box/Aurizen

I mentioned before, but your Agi team should be able to beat most content:

SS Vegito lead
Golden Frieza
Rose
SSB Goku
SSB Vegeta
SSJ3 Goku

You could also do a very effective Super team - this would be best for Rose, as he takes extra damage from SSB Vegito.

SSB Vegito Lead
SS Vegito
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 Goku (Str or Agi)
SSB Vegeta (agi) OR SSJ3 Gotenks
SSB Goku

Aurizen

I mentioned before, but your Agi team should be able to beat most content:

SS Vegito lead
Golden Frieza
Rose
SSB Goku
SSB Vegeta
SSJ3 Goku

You could also do a very effective Super team - this would be best for Rose, as he takes extra damage from SSB Vegito.

SSB Vegito Lead
SS Vegito
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 Goku (Str or Agi)
SSB Vegeta (agi) OR SSJ3 Gotenks
SSB Goku

Oh i see! So the Golden frieza is better? my AGI line up is

SS Vegito (lead)
SSB Vegeta
SSB Goku
SS3 Goku
Rose
Ultimate Gohan

I was confused when you said an AGI for Rose and Gotenks because Rose is AGI right? and Gotenks is TEQ. Won't I be at a disadvantage?

Anoregon

Oh i see! So the Golden frieza is better? my AGI line up is

SS Vegito (lead)
SSB Vegeta
SSB Goku
SS3 Goku
Rose
Ultimate Gohan

I was confused when you said an AGI for Rose and Gotenks because Rose is AGI right? and Gotenks is TEQ. Won't I be at a disadvantage?

Gotenks fight cycles through teq and str phases, and he takes more damage in the str phases. You tank the teq phases with frieza (his passive is insane for tanking) and vegito, then do damage during the str phases.

JJP12

I'm in the same boat. I've used the Bubbles on every card that requires him, even the ones I've only held onto for collection purposes. Its pretty crazy that none of the new cards seem to need them. Selling extras to Baba is a grind all on its own lol

Aurizen

Gotenks fight cycles through teq and str phases, and he takes more damage in the str phases. You tank the teq phases with frieza (his passive is insane for tanking) and vegito, then do damage during the str phases.

Oh wow I see! So with that team I should have no issue with Goku SSBKK, Rose and gotenks?

Durden77

10 Elder Kais
Super Vegito
Goku Black Rosé
Both SA1

... Dilemma. :")

Really just depends on what team you like more. VB actually ends up aging better as a stand alone card (especially with dupes), but Rose is a team player and monster, amazingly useful for certain teams.

I have Rose at SA 10 and he is more than worth it, but so is VB.

fuckin Rose making me use 2 items.

le powercreep.

Could've easily been itemless but missed a heal from whis and zamasu was being a huge dickhole.

even Vegeta is no match for Vegeta

brb gonna go kms.

10 Elder Kais
Super Vegito
Goku Black Rosé
Both SA1

... Dilemma. :")

Split them in half and share them evenly. Nah I'd say listen to what others said and go for Rosé. If you have 50 spare stones don't forget there is an Elder Kai banner unless you pulled it for those 10 already :p.

Top Bottom