• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Maddness

was in the middle of doing some medal farming for SSBKK Goku and when I beat it for the millionth time i got maintenance. Fuck me.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Wonder why Broly doesn't have the Saiyan Roar link?

HAHA!! Gogeta thought he was about to finish off my Vegeta with his StarDust Breaker, but he wasn't expecting that counterattack tho

Kyou

So.. double ssj4 vegeta SA with a couple orbs are a cheat code. Did the final boss rush with mono agl

I'm in the middle of it, just about to do Rose. I've only used one senzu bean so far and even that was just to play it safe and was probably not necessary.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I hope SSJ4 Goku wins the vote to become LR. On one hand I have him on the other

any one that just pulled for Vegeta will feel worse

Tamanon

Banned
Dokkaned completed today:

Gogeta
Phy Gotenks
AGI SSB Goku

Vegito blue team starting to get pimped out. Almost have enough good fierce battle guys to do Super Vegito next.

Kyou

boo lost to merged zamasu

but also brought the blue orb change item which I didn't really use so another delayer or sealer item would have let me beat Zamasu. Fucker supered twice and there was nothing I could do.

MiTYH

Boss rush is here forever, right? Need to work on getting SSJ4 Vegeta dokkaned, but working on 1/2 stamina other ones at the moment as well

Arrrammis

Did another pull, got another 2 SSj3 Goku GT dupes... still no SSj4 Goku :(

I'm probably done with the Goku banner, once I get enough I'll start pulling on the Vegeta banner which it's still discounted.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got my 50 stones for the kai summon, Goku sitting at SA10 and Rose is at SA6. Pretty solid investment.

Whoa, LR Gohan is the real deal. For the lulz, just tried the SS4 Vegeta stage with a LR Gohan friend and Buuhan lead.

Buuhan Lead
Jamenba
Baby 2
UR Piccolo
Int Vegito
Turles
LR Gohan friend

Curb-stomped Vegeta. Only used an Icarus and senzu due to how things were placed one turn.

Btw, that animation for his Mega-Colossal super is really really really bad lol

I have 3 cards that need updated with Vegeta (SS4 Vegeta, Trunks, Baby 2) and only 1 with Goku (Pan). Goku's stage is 90000x easier and this makes me so sad.

MANUELF

Banned
Im tired, I already ended the story grinding and now Im rank grinding, only 6 ranks more for 20 gems
Edit: level 200 reached, good enough for the day, Im 8 gems short of two multis

Kyou

Woo

luZQipW.jpg

Shouta

Blagh, farmed up 50 stones today in story mode and got only SRs and Rs on the pull, ugh. Next 50 I farm up is gonna go to the Elder Kais then if I can get 50 more, back into the banners.

MANUELF

Banned
Blagh, farmed up 50 stones today in story mode and got only SRs and Rs on the pull, ugh. Next 50 I farm up is gonna go to the Elder Kais then if I can get 50 more, back into the banners.

that happened to me on my first multi today, I will do another multi in Vegeta banner and get my two multis in

Welp, game is top grossing on Android for Canada. Anyone in Canada have iOS that can check? Also other countries how about you? I wanna see how many countries it's top grossing in :p.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Had some stamina to burn and no Dokkan stages to farm...so i thought lets try out that 50stam SSJ4 Vegeta Dokkan.

First attempts used my AGL team teamed up with a non-dokkaned(realized it later).....well and it worked out okay, but that TEQ Vegeta stage was a slog, made it to the final AGL stage and died at some point because i was paying attention to my HP. But it took some while since my only real strong hitter was the friend SSJ4...sadly he didnt block or counter any Super doing that run. If i had another SA10 AGL hitter besides SV this setup would work much better.

Then one more attempt....used my new Villian team.

Worked out really well 4x heavy hitters at SA10, AGL Frieza as a tank and Buutenks as a Sealer/Fodder.

I also have FP Frieza and Baby 2 on the Bench and depending on the Boss i might include them for faster/more aggressive setups. But i feel unless the unit is SA10 or support it will have a difficult time

PS. One question though...why doesnt AGL Frieza def passive work against SSJ4 Vegeta ? He hits him hard even at full HP lol.

Happened to me as well...its heartbreaking when you farm all these orbs and only get trash as a result. Def. going with Elder Kais for my next purchase....at least thats a guaranteed upgrade.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

That's a nice rotation. The GT event is back btw, Aka 2 easy kais.

The new gt event starts on wednesday and gives at least 12 stones. This matters because it actually overlaps with the last few hours of the 3+1 deal which I will try to take advantage of since I'm one multi away from a free one, and would get a ticket on the LR banner

Nightbird

I don't know who of you leads with the LR Vegeta, but I wanna thank you for making it possible for me to beat the SSJ4 Goku event on Super 2.

You rock!

cw_sasuke

How important will it be to have either SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta in the near future ? And when will they be boosted again ? I wanna go for those Elder Kais.....but as long as their is a small possibility of getting SSJ4 Vegeta with one last multi..its weird lol.

Also tbh im not quite sure who i would feed those Kais at this point. My main team right now are Super(VB), Extreme(Rose) and AGL(SV).

Potential SA i could max:

AGL

SSJ3 Goku
SSJ 3 Goku GT
SSGSKK Goku

TEQ
SSJ Trunks (Future), 1 dupe available

INT
Baby 2, 1 dupe that i already used for the upper left unlock -.-
Vegito, 1 dupe available
SSJ Goku

STR
SSJ3 Goku, 1 dupe avaible

PHY:
FP Frieza
SSJ Gotenks (MvP Sealer on my Super team, but i unlocked the upper left already with his dupe...yeah)
LSSJ Broly

Honestly none of them feel good/important enough to blew my chance at getting a game breaking unit ala SSJ4 Vegeta lol.

If i had unlocked the bottom right node for SSJ Gotenks or Baby 2 i might have gone that route. FP Frieza would be a solution...but i already have a 4 Villian damage dealer unit and one of them is Goku Black.

Hmmm...what to do.

Should dokkan that SSBKK
His SA can be increased with the baba PHY Blueku.
People will say AGI Blueku is better but SSBKK should do the job similarly close to optimal.
Use him with that AGI Bluegeta.
SSJ4Vegeta
SV
Ssbkk
Agi bluegeta
Rose (can be replaced with Mai for Ki support)
Whis is better for pocket heal than that AGI Ult Gohan i think.

Open Rose lower right and consider increasing his SA after you use those Kai on the 2 SSJ4.

My Omega is also SA1 :(

Similar to me, really lack of those SSJ4 Goku units.
Optimally we need SSJ3 Kid GTGoku. SSJ3 Vegeta GT/ORI.
At least you got that GT Trunks.

Dokkan those Rose/SSBKK first coz the event should be half stamina now.

If you havent used your Red stones, consider getting a Gotenks.

Thank you very much for your answer Linkent.

I've dokkaned SSBKK and i'm currently farming the PHY bluekus. I've also opened the right down path for Rose, and i'm currently raising my Goku SSJ4 SA.

I now have Gotenks (thanks to the red stone), should i put him in one of the teams i talked about earlier or do i have to create a special team for him ?

Thanks !

linkent

Potential SA i could max:

AGL

SSJ3 Goku (skip)
SSJ 3 Goku GT (he is optimal on ssj4goku team but at the same time not a dokkan exclusive so people then to skip him, not really unreasonable to SA up)
SSGSKK Goku (you can get some of his SA up from the PHY BlueKu in baba store from anni coins. People will say the normal AGI BlueKu is better but he is not far off)

TEQ
SSJ Trunks (Future), 1 dupe available (can be farmable from his dokkan event. But take a long time to
SR Trunks> SSR > Dokkan tk ssj trunks> UR

INT
Baby 2, 1 dupe that i already used for the upper left unlock -.-
Vegito, 1 dupe available
SSJ Goku
Skip all these.
Like all ssj goku, his SA can be farmed with the TEQ Goku which is available everyday.
STR
SSJ3 Goku, 1 dupe avaible
Skip
PHY:
FP Frieza
SSJ Gotenks (MvP Sealer on my Super team, but i unlocked the upper left already with his dupe...yeah)
LSSJ Broly
FP Frieza is ok to maxed but you already have hard hitter phy black.
Gotenks is semifarmble with the teq/int goten/trunks
Lssj broly should be maxed from the first form it will stay maxed after dokkaning to lssj.

Honestly none of them feel good/important enough to blew my chance at getting a game breaking unit ala SSJ4 Vegeta lol.

If i had unlocked the bottom right node for SSJ Gotenks or Baby 2 i might have gone that route. FP Frieza would be a solution...but i already have a 4 Villian damage dealer unit and one of them is Goku Black.

Hmmm...what to do.
So imo, if it is your last 10 kai, save it for the future.
Giving it to FP Frieza is good for villain team.
Ssj3 gt goku if you have goku.

Pretty sure with SV+friend Ssj4Vegeta you can still beat most of the content in the future.
The next target to save for should be LR gohan if there is a feature banner for him.

INT Gogeta banner
Thank you very much for your answer Linkent.

I've dokkaned SSBKK and i'm currently farming the PHY bluekus. I've also opened the right down path for Rose, and i'm currently raising my Goku SSJ4 SA.

I now have Gotenks (thanks to the red stone), should i put him in one of the teams i talked about earlier or do i have to create a special team for him ?

Thanks !
Gratz on dokkaning that Ssbkk, remember to reverse him before feeding the UR PhyBlueKu for that 100% SA up.
VegitoBlue, SV, Gotenks, PhyGotenks, Gogeta, Ssbkk, with friend INT Trunks will be a great team.
Also if you LR that Goku together with TEQ Bardock, they will be a good combo in mono TEQ Gotenks3 team

Remember when I said I wouldn't whale my way to the medals I needed to make LR Gohan?

I lied.

And this is what I got SSR-wise from the last 8 multis and 2 ticket pulls

zmVVTEr.png

2 SVs were in the same summon, lol. I'll take it, 1 more dupe and he's 100%. My first Black dupe is very welcome too, as is the new Trunks. Bummed out about no SSJ4s, especially since I kind of ended up whaling a little bit (by my standards), which I said I wouldn't. But LR Gohan destroyed what little resolve I had. Don't be like me kids.

cw_sasuke

So imo, if it is your last 10 kai, save it for the future.
Giving it to FP Frieza is good for villain team.
Ssj3 gt goku if you have goku.

Pretty sure with SV+friend Ssj4Vegeta you can still beat most of the content in the future.
The next target to save for should be LR gohan if there is a feature banner for him.

INT Gogeta banner

Okay thanks...so i havent bought those Kais yet - because well i dont need them that much right now. I dont know how much stones we will still get in the next days and/or how long the Elder Kai offer will be available

So for now its one more shot at Vegeta...or going for the Elder Kais. I already have solid AGL units so i would much rather get SSJ4 Vegeta instead of hoping for LR Gohan or Int Gogeta down the line.

Edit:

Remember when I said I wouldn't whale my way to the medals I needed to make LR Gohan?

I lied.

Wow - nice congrats.
But now you have to use Elder Kais to get him from 10 to 20 right ?

I hope i can use yours with my Buuhan if possible...need to look this up xD

Wow - nice congrats.
But now you have to use Elder Kais to get him from 10 to 20 right ?

I hope i can use yours with my Buuhan if possible...need to look this up xD

Yeah I will have to do that. Fortunately it's raining kais right now and I haven't pulled the kai banner yet. You can totally use this guy with a Buuhan leader, they link well. Only downside is they're both orb hungry.

Gratz on dokkaning that Ssbkk, remember to reverse him before feeding the UR PhyBlueKu for that 100% SA up.
VegitoBlue, SV, Gotenks, PhyGotenks, Gogeta, Ssbkk, with friend INT Trunks will be a great team.
Also if you LR that Goku together with TEQ Bardock, they will be a good combo in mono TEQ Gotenks3 team

Thanks ! Good call for the reverse Dokkan thing.
I have everything for the team except the PhyGotenks (I have the STR one). Should i replace him with SSJ Bardock ? Or somebody else :eek: ?
Oh and i'll definitively follow your advice on the TEQ team after i'm done with all that farm :p

Edit : Do we know until when the Elder Kai Banner will be available ?

Hey, i'm pretty new to this game and need help trying to figure out what would be like the best team i could make right now.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MurQp8K.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/blSfgis.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8HRFCR0.png[/IMG]

Hey, i'm pretty new to this game and need help trying to figure out what would be like the best team i could make right now.

lol you have LR Gohan... that's pretty lucky.

Leader: Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
INT SSJ Gohan (becomes LR eventually)
PHY Gotenks
STR Trunks GT
PHY/STR Pan or INT Ultimate Gohan
Friend: Vegito Blue

Make sure to Z-Awaken all of them. You can max Gohan's SA easily by Z-awakening that STR SSJ Gohan and feeding it to him. There are a bunch more in Baba's treasure shop that are worth getting with gems/anniversary coins to get him to SA10 easily. Feed your Elder Kais to Vegito Blue and Super Vegito, in that order.

You may have some trouble with dokkan events for now so I recommend sticking to story mode to get all the DS/gems/exp you can from it. Make sure to do the Tale of the Super Warriors in Events though, easy items, DS, and anniversary coins. The GT event is also worth farming for 2 elder kais from Baba's shop if you have the time (stage 7 drops the most currency).

Basically, in order of priority now: 1) do all the daily Special Missions every day. 2) clear Tale of the Super Warriors. 3) Farm GT event for the 2 elder kais from baba store (these go away after a few weeks but there's plenty of time. 4) farm story mode.

If you have enough stones, do the 10 elder kai pull. After that I'd keep pulling on the Goku/Vegeta banners for as long as they are here to fill out your box some more.

lol you have LR Gohan... that's pretty lucky.

Leader: Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
INT SSJ Gohan (becomes LR eventually)
PHY Gotenks
STR Trunks GT
PHY/STR Pan or INT Ultimate Gohan
Friend: Vegito Blue

Make sure to Z-Awaken all of them. You can max Gohan's SA easily by Z-awakening that STR SSJ Gohan and feeding it to him. There are a bunch more in Baba's treasure shop that are worth getting with gems/anniversary coins to get him to SA10 easily. Feed your Elder Kais to Vegito Blue and Super Vegito, in that order.

You may have some trouble with dokkan events for now so I recommend sticking to story mode to get all the DS/gems/exp you can from it. Make sure to do the Tale of the Super Warriors in Events though, easy items, DS, and anniversary coins. The GT event is also worth farming for 2 elder kais from Baba's shop if you have the time (stage 7 drops the most currency).

Basically, in order of priority now: 1) do all the daily Special Missions every day. 2) clear Tale of the Super Warriors. 3) Farm GT event for the 2 elder kais from baba store (these go away after a few weeks but there's plenty of time. 4) farm story mode.

If you have enough stones, do the 10 elder kai pull. After that I'd keep pulling on the Goku/Vegeta banners for as long as they are here to fill out your box some more.

Z-Awakening is the non-dokkan one right?

cw_sasuke

Did my final pull on the Vegeta banner - no Vegeta got a new SSR though. TEQ Perfect Supremacy Golden Frieza, i wonder if he would be better than my AGL Golden Frieza since he isnt just a tank with his passive boosting def and atk.

Well thats it - whatever i get until the 26th will be saved so i can buy the Elder Kai pack. Hope i can get Int Gogeta in the future.
Yeah I will have to do that. Fortunately it's raining kais right now and I haven't pulled the kai banner yet. You can totally use this guy with a Buuhan leader, they link well. Only downside is they're both orb hungry.

Awesome, looking forward to use him int he future.

MiTYH

Question for all-- I pulled three Golden Friezas this event. Better to just up his SA, or do Dupe Path things? I don't have much of a TEQ team though I did cash in for Godtenks, so I'm starting to build it out.

Only other good TEQ units are Merged Zamasu, SSJ Bardock, TUR Cell, TUR Beerus and... that's kind of it. So I've got orbs

EDIT: Also TEQ Vegito, just got him too. Hm, my TEQ team is suddenly shaping up...

linkent

Did my final pull on the Vegeta banner - no Vegeta got a new SSR though. TEQ Perfect Supremacy Golden Frieza, i wonder if he would be better than my AGL Golden Frieza since he isnt just a tank with his passive boosting def and atk.

Question for all-- I pulled three Golden Friezas this event. Better to just up his SA, or do Dupe Path things? I don't have much of a TEQ team though I did cash in for Godtenks, so I'm starting to build it out.

gratz on both for TEG GFrieza.
his AGI Version is my favorite card in this game.
this TEQ Version is even better as he does lots of damage on top of that defense.

be reminded that his SA is "semi" farmables.
even tho it is a slow process, it definitely worth to do his event few times for many drop of his medals. (especially love 3rd transformation stage)

just keep any of the SR Frieza you get from pulls, many elements so you can diversify the type of medals used.
or you can just use all INT medals on Mecha Frieza.

so definitely open path instead of SA up.

Cruxist

Wow. Grinding for stones on a global account I've largely ignored has been great. I've skipped so many regular events like super strikes, orb missions, Korrin training. All that and the daily missions added to the y2 event and I managed to farm 15 stones this morning that I didn't realize we're available.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yay, SSJ4 Goku is done. Now I need to do 5 more runs for SSJ3 GT and 10 runs of Vegeta for Baby and GT Trunks

my stamina am cry

Set my SA17 LR Gohan as leader, hoping to get some other LR Gohan friend requests because I have zero on my list right now. Hopefully batllefield comes out soon so the non-whales can dokkan him too.

Top Bottom