• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

Got my 100% Bulma and 70 runs. And I did it all with more restraint than usual on spending stonrs for stamina. Yay!

Now have 10 Kais in my box. We'll see what happens with this banner coming up before I use them. Think I may go with Omega.

Lagamorph

Used all my free Kai's to get LR Broly up to SA20, though still got 1 left that I'll use on Gogeta if I pull him.

Currently grinding the Gotenks event since I pulled him with tickets, Dokkaned Rose yesterday too.

linkent

So for the event Bulma, recommendations on what I should pick for the custom slots?

for me i choose crit.
SA10 + Supreme always do good damage with crit.

her passive is chance to +def.
so no point dodging.
but so far, i think we will be almost able to max another 1 if we are going for 70 clear.

still
no
fucking
tickets

Peter-Parker-Crying.gif

What did you expect ? It takes time to load these 7000 tickets on a boat. :""")

Is it worth keeping and awakening the SR characters from the GT events? Or should I just sell them to Baba?

Baba Vegeta dokkans twice and is good for the LR Freeza Event, SSJ Goten is a good filler unit for Extreme PHY giving Ki, SSJ Gohan gives a defensive boost with ki so he's ok and SSJ trunks is the same but for INT. It really depends on if you need some units for those teams.

Is it worth keeping and awakening the SR characters from the GT events? Or should I just sell them to Baba?

Vegeta and GT Goku aren't bad, particularly at SA10. Vegeta in particular is awesome in the weekly LR Frieza event.

I'm at 92% potential with Bulma and holy cow the bottom right takes forever to unlock. Those reqs are huge.

MicH

Baba Vegeta dokkans twice and is good for the LR Freeza Event, SSJ Goten is a good filler unit for Extreme PHY giving Ki, SSJ Gohan gives a defensive boost with ki so he's ok and SSJ trunks is the same but for INT. It really depends on if you need some units for those teams.

Vegeta and GT Goku aren't bad, particularly at SA10. Vegeta in particular is awesome in the weekly LR Frieza event.

I'm at 92% potential with Bulma and holy cow the bottom right takes forever to unlock. Those reqs are huge.
Thank you guys for the advice. I'll hold onto them as my roster is still very minimal. Have 180 stones waiting for the SSJ4 Gogeta banner so hopefully I can get something out of that.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
for me i choose crit.
SA10 + Supreme always do good damage with crit.

her passive is chance to +def.
so no point dodging.
but so far, i think we will be almost able to max another 1 if we are going for 70 clear.

I filled out about 30% of her slots in Crit before thinking that she might be better with dodge. Just keep her as a reliable tank for the LR events with two dice rolls for defense - one for 100% reduction and another for 50%.

I guess I can just get another to SA10 since I'm going for the Elder Kai.

Finished my Bulma, 71% of the 70 runs done for the mission. Just used natural stamina, nbd. Since you wanna go for that free elder kai anyway, you'll easily max her out before you finish the 70 runs. I went for Crit wherever possible, Dodge wherever else. Is she actually usable for LR Frieza/LR Goku stage 4?

Thank you guys for the advice. I'll hold onto them as my roster is still very minimal. Have 180 stones waiting for the SSJ4 Gogeta banner so hopefully I can get something out of that.

You should farm trunks and gohan to SA10, you have 2 more days to do it.

Fox1304

Where do you guys contact bamco about the tickets ? i still haven't received anything ...
Edit : contacted them through the ingame form, hope it'll be enough.

idonteven

my game has been soooo glitchy last couple days

when i want to select a friend its just a empty space and i need to reset the app 10 times for it to work

DF_oCboXcAIMR4h.jpg:large

Could anyone recommend a team I'd have a good chance with on the final Boss Rush stage?

https://dbz.space/box/lagamorph

I just haven't been able to crack it yet.

If the recommendations people have given don't pan out, don't overlook the Rildo/Omega combo. I kept them side by side when I did my run and it made it infinitely easier. They link up great, both have great defense capabilities, and when BBB is active they especially Tank like crazy.

5k away from last Ek. This grind is worse than wt tbh lol...after this I can finally start the worse grind of Bulma :(

The Bulma grind is not that bad, in a few days I got all the Orbs to max out 1 Bulma, and was 77% through the "complete this stage 77 times". If you go to max out another Bulma then it will be a grind.

not a single person got tickets today

It shitty that after so long they can't even get this situation right, at least I sent an email so they can respond to me and I recommend everyone who didn't get their tickets to do it as well if you feel paranoid about not getting the tickets.

idonteven

im not giving up until i get my tickets

pretty sure i should be getting like 200 and there is no way i am letting these tickets stay in limbo

5k away from last Ek. This grind is worse than wt tbh lol...after this I can finally start the worse grind of Bulma :(

The hercule medals are here for another 14 days though...
And the bulma grind isn't really a grind, you get her guaranteed to SA10 and all paths open by just doing the mission a couple times.

Dokkaned my SSB Vegeta so yay for INT buff. Rip villain teams lol.

BTW This is a no brainer for some of you but most of us should be saving around 100 energy for when the daily reset happens. This lets you get the 10 times missions out of the way pretty easy if you don't use the epic showdown of 4 energy 10 times for the mission rewards.

Bulma is SA 8 and around 50% potential completion. Still have 2 days so I'm not too worried.

What's the fastest way to increase the team cost? I only have like 119 and I'm rank 35.

rank up in story mode non-stop when 3x exp comes back (soon, check the news in-game, not sure when). you can basically play indefinitely until like rank 200 or something if you play smart, and get all the story dragon stones/dragonball wishes at the same time

rank up in story mode non-stop when 3x exp comes back (soon, check the news in-game, not sure when). you can basically play indefinitely until like rank 200 or something if you play smart, and get all the story dragon stones/dragonball wishes at the same time

Few days agor there was a 4x exp going and I barely played the story mode. #feelsbad

Kettch

One of the dragonball wishes also increases your team cost by 10. Along with two of the second set of wishes, so the 5th and 6th if I remember right.

The hercule medals are here for another 14 days though...
And the bulma grind isn't really a grind, you get her guaranteed to SA10 and all paths open by just doing the mission a couple times.

The Bulma grind is not that bad, in a few days I got all the Orbs to max out 1 Bulma, and was 77% through the "complete this stage 77 times". If you go to max out another Bulma then it will be a grind.

It shitty that after so long they can't even get this situation right, at least I sent an email so they can respond to me and I recommend everyone who didn't get their tickets to do it as well if you feel paranoid about not getting the tickets.
Why would I get two of her? Have 1 DAed 1 not?
Doesn't the event go away the 31st? You can buy the items from the store for longer but the event ends before then.

No more easy way to rank up at 196 is there? At this point i can either dokkan awaken either SV or PHY ssj gotenks, but not both unless i remove LR gohan from the team.

Top Bottom