• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Arrrammis

No more easy way to rank up at 196 is there? At this point i can either dokkan awaken either SV or PHY ssj gotenks, but not both unless i remove LR gohan from the team.

Grind a stage like 21-1 during 3x/4x exp events, and always be sure to do the Bee Pan event on sundays (the 80 stamina z-hard gives 200k+ exp). Otherwise, I don't think there's a way to grind rank specifically once you get above rank 200.

Kettch

Sucks that there's such a large gap between XP events. So many things to grind and I have so little stamina to do it with.

Would love to dokkan my Broly, but I'm having to run through hard/z-hard story to stockpile stones for the next banner instead, since any pull discounts we get will be gone by the time 3x starts.

man lr gohan's super attack animation looks so dumb...his tur stage card SA looks sooo much better.

Real talk I haven't posted this because it's the most 1st world problem thing ever but I don't like running Mono INT much because having to watch that SA animation every single turn is just terrible! It takes forever and looks so dumb with the card shuffle. It's just a really boring SA honestly. I mind it less when he's on my Super team but dual LR Gohan's a slog.

LYZCMYk.jpg

Who to use on a mono agl team?

Who to use on a mono agl team?
Well not really hard choices here lol
super vegetto
ssb goku
ssj3 goku
ssj3 gt goku
goten
mai

O crap I forgot to do baby medals for Gohan and trunks D:. I have two days though so I hope card drop RNG and medals is on my side

No the apple event ends 31st
Hercule medals ends on the 14th.

I mean there's a date listed ;P.

You have 14 days for the hercule medals, 2 days for the cards.

Well not really hard choices here lol
super vegetto
ssb goku
ssj3 goku
ssj3 gt goku
goten
mai

You have 14 days for the hercule medals, 2 days for the cards.
Yeah I know. Medals I'm not too worried about since I just need 3k. But the cards and awakening medals might be a problem depending on RNG.

And just like that, I still haven't received my tickets I already sent in an email to them, so I just have to wait. But seriously what is with them an messing up tickets. They had same fucking problem with the last tickets they used, and somehow fucked it up again with the LR tickets as well. Here's a thought, if they always mess up the ticket system why do they keep using the ticket system.

SnakeEyes

Banned
There's going to be a HUGE number of people who didn't get their tickets, my friends wife is one of them.

I was also watching a Nanogenix video and JP has a banner which seems to be very Rising Dragon Carnival-ish. 5 pulls at 30 stones each, but the rates for SSRs seem to be really high! I know some people are hardcore saving for the SS4 Gogeta banner, but I also hope we get this banner too because the rates seem so good!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There's going to be a HUGE number of people who didn't get their tickets, my friends wife is one of them.

I was also watching a Nanogenix video and JP has a banner which seems to be very Rising Dragon Carnival-ish. 5 pulls at 30 stones each, but the rates for SSRs seem to be really high! I know some people are hardcore saving for the SS4 Gogeta banner, but I also hope we get this banner too because the rates seem so good!

It is a Rising Dragon Banner, just with that discount.

Got the automated message to the email I submitted btw. Took about an hour.

Kyou

I wonder how they miss so many people?

I noticed on the 200mm download website where it showed the Japan vs Global stats they had a section for the tickets and had the fine print "Tickets will be distributed in order". What does that even mean?

linkent

Didnt get my tickets the last time.
But got it really fast this time.

I managed to email them and got it at around 1 week tine.

Dont forget to prepare to show your "stone purchase list"
- Order Number / Order ID:XXXXXXX
- Date and time of purchase: 26/12/2016
- Number of Dragon Stones that you purchased or Item name:dragon_stoneH(set)
- Price: S$10.98

Pretty sure they will ask for this.

idonteven

ALL TICKETS SENT OUT EH BANDAI

incompetent idiots

fucking scammed me out of hundreds of tickets

thousands of players didnt fucking get them,how can they fuck up this bad ? its even worse then the first time

ffvorax

Got my tickets 2 days ago. (39 tickets)

2 STR Cell
1 INT Gohan (dupe)
1 INT Janenba
1 PHY SSJ Gohan Sayaman

Not bad, not what I wanted, I don't complain.

idonteven

89 tickets got me

vegito blue
ssj rose
int ssb vegeta
full power freeza
buuhan
shitty piccolo
str gotenks
str godku

and a shitload of R's and SR's

Aiii

So not worth it
Submitted my ticket. I tried to be nice about it.

How are they so bad at this?

To be fair, it's 200 million accounts the process of calculating and sending out tickets has to go through. It's a very intensive process.

Where they, I suppose, screw up is that there's no (way to) check to validate if tickets have actually been send out before moving onto the next account. Maybe it's too intensive?

55 tickets got me:

Dupes of INT Rage Trunks (Cool), SSj3 Goku (ok),Champa (Shit)
And the only 2 new SSRs are Shugesh and Borgos....all that waiting and anticipation.....for nothing.

Sec0nd

Yeah also got my tickets. Got 28. I guess I had a somewhat decent haul but after that stupid long wait I'm still not all that happy with it. Got TEQ Golden Frieza, TEQ SSJ GT Trunks, Turles Ape, and a dupe Black. Maybe Golden Frieza will get some use out of it.

Aiii

So not worth it
This JPN DB Super Sale though, 180 stones instead of 90 for 2 times. 10 times 60+30 and 1 time 30 stones for half price, good stuff.

Kettch

Got the tickets on my new account and my old account, so looks like they figured out how they messed up and fixed it. I didn't complain at all.

Apparently only pulled enough for 6 tickets on my new one though and got all Rs and SRs. Ah well.

So everyone here got their tickets now finally? Cool beans, but that took way too long. If there's a next time, I think the thing to do is distribute the tickets like this, but well in advance of the banner actually going up, like last time. That way no one feels left out.

ffvorax

I won the Super3 Boss Rush! :O it took forever....
30 stones! :D

AGL team:
SSJ Vegito (dd+counter)
Whis (stun and heal)
Golden Frieza (tank)
SSJB Goku (the one with 100% super passive, dd)
SSJB Vegeta dokkaned 3 paths open (dd)
SSJ3 Goku (lower def+dd)

friend: SSJ4 Vegeta (dd+S count)

Used 2 senzu, 1 ghost, 1 dende, 1 king.

Damn AGL team can be incredible.... and I lack a SSJ4 vegeta... it could have been a cakewalk with him in my team!

Top Bottom