• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

don't use stones on the 200m banners

RIGHT?! I'm so tempted but... Gogeta/Omega are only days away. Plus, these pulls from tickets were all trash

Then again, I REALLY want VB.... but I will remain strong, I hope

EDIT: Pulled on my alt account. Got a bunch of R/SRs, and 1 SSR, the AGL Trunks Xeno one. Good enough to convince me to not pull on my main.

Tamanon

Banned
At least there's another banner now. Even if you should skip it. I feel a bit bad for folks who just started this past week and only had the Otherworld banner and it's 4 SSR pool.

From the subreddit xD

a9d702afqwcz.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Still no leader skills for these guys? Ready to be underwhelmed.

On the one hand they should totally be the neo hero/villain leads, but on the other hand releasing them on Global before the rest of the neo gods would be really weird

but doing really weird shit is totally in bamco's ballpark so shrug.

Chucker

Since all I'm doing currently is grinding the Bulma event, I figured I'd finally set up a box with my teams and ask for a little assistance cutting the fat.

There are cards in here that I know are garbage, but need other people to tell me that so I can kill them off. Anyway, let me know what can go, or if I'm missing an easy upgrade on my teams.

Thanks in advance.

My garbage:
http://imgur.com/a/PSroO

My teams
https://www.dokkanbattlebuilder.com/global/deck/Chux/

She definitely meets the LR Frieza criteria. That's stupid.

And yet, she can't be added to teams. Somebody forgot to add her to the list, or something.

So from today until Thursday night, there isn't anything special going on. It's mostly just grind for stones or Dokkan as much as you can before Gogeta and Omega drop, then the week after that is Super Strike/LR Goku grinding.

Yeah hopefully it gets addressed because I will never use either of those units if they can't be used for those F2P only events.

Since all I'm doing currently is grinding the Bulma event, I figured I'd finally set up a box with my teams and ask for a little assistance cutting the fat.

There are cards in here that I know are garbage, but need other people to tell me that so I can kill them off. Anyway, let me know what can go, or if I'm missing an easy upgrade on my teams.

Thanks in advance.

My garbage:
http://imgur.com/a/PSroO

My teams
https://www.dokkanbattlebuilder.com/global/deck/Chux/

For your AGI team I'd switch out GF and SSJ3 Goku for SSJ2 Gohan (when dokkaned) and SSB Vegeta. For STR I might switch out SSJ3 Goku for SSJ2 Trunks or Pikkon if you got him to SA10 by farming his strike card. Looking pretty good besides that though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That's another thing. This stone version is much worse than the stones version of the last ticket banner. At least you were guaranteed two kais with a multi, now you might get a kai but you can also get a Hercule Statue which is garbage

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
At leat the 12 stones for a buck came back. That one's always worth a buy.

Chucker

For your AGI team I'd switch out GF and SSJ3 Goku for SSJ2 Gohan (when dokkaned) and SSB Vegeta. For STR I might switch out SSJ3 Goku for SSJ2 Trunks or Pikkon if you got him to SA10 by farming his strike card. Looking pretty good besides that though.

Yeah, I'll farm Pikkon cards. Waiting on Gohan to be able to get Dokkan'd.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent been using my Super team much lately because the Villian team just hits much harder.

Today is switched out INT Vegito and TEQ Future Trunks for Future Mai and the free Bulma we did get - runs are way smoother now and i need to use less items. Vegito and Trunks were kinda useless at SA1 and without unlocked hidden potenial.

VB/SV
Gogeta/SSJ Gotenks
Mai/Bulma

my team for now. I probably will use my next Elder Kais on Gotenks - the other 3 are already max SA and together with Gotenks the core of the Super team - doubt this will change anytime soon.

So yeah Gotenks is next....well unless i pull SS4 Gogeta lol.

Never did the GT event in the past, so I'm grinding out those Vegetas now.
I'm sure this has been asked but - for LR Frieza, is it a decent strat to use both SA10 Baby Vegeta, and SA10 Super Baby 1? Think I might do that in my spare time between now and Thursday (and probably afterwards since I won't get shit in the banner).
Probably won't do anything with potential orbs with them because A) I don't feel like grinding more Vegetas and B) I have 0 AGL potential orbs and all future orbs are reserved from now until the end of time.

Never did the GT event in the past, so I'm grinding out those Vegetas now.
I'm sure this has been asked but - for LR Frieza, is it a decent strat to use both SA10 Baby Vegeta, and SA10 Super Baby 1? Think I might do that in my spare time between now and Thursday (and probably afterwards since I won't get shit in the banner).
Yes.

Did a single and got shit. Done with banner for now lol. Anyways I hope they reveal the leader skill already! Its less than 4 days away and its driving me nuts!

Did a single and got shit. Done with banner for now lol. Anyways I hope they reveal the leader skill already! Its less than 4 days away and its driving me nuts!

I know, I really wanna know, too.

My formal prediction is still: 70%/90% all stats and +3 ki for Super/Extreme.

Whatever the case I hope they are Super/Extreme leaders and not mono type leaders or some shit.

100%sounds insanely high for a rainbow lead. That means the next all types lead should be that as well which is pretty crazy.
Arale and masked saiyan are only 30 and 50.

Aiii

So not worth it
100%sounds insanely high for a rainbow lead. That means the next all types lead should be that as well which is pretty crazy.

And they are fifty because the mono leads were 70. So around 100 is to be expected.

I think it's too high mostly because it makes 120% leader skills kind of irrelevant since rainbow teams are just stronger. If I can run a 100% team with LR Gohan and SSJ4 Goku why would I run anything else? TBF this is probably true even with 90% leader skills but I can't see it being less because Trunks/Zamasu already have 70% skills, albeit with a ki limitation.

The problem I have with 70 to 90 is that its basically the LR leader ability but not tied to their own attribute with TEQ and PHY respectively.

The 2 cards coming out are the epitome of DB GT so they better be overpowered as hell.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are forgetting that you are getting cards from 4 months into the future. They are supposed to be the crown of the new meta. Unless you get different versions than us JP players, they are going to be really good.

Either that or they are something completely different, which I doubt.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I will probably have 2 or max 3 multipulls for Gogeta..i really hope i pull him...i already have 2 PHY hard hitters on my my Villian team so i dont wanna pull for Shenron. Gogeta on my Super team that is lacking a kickass TEQ unit would be great.

You guys are forgetting that you are getting cards from 4 months into the future. They are supposed to be the crown of the new meta. Unless you get different versions than us JP players, they are going to be really good.

Either that or they are something completely different, which I doubt.

I dunno, Gogeta isn't that strong at all. He's very good but not even top 5 hitters I don't think. So I don't think his leader skill is gonna be totally insane, precisely *because* he's coming out on global and JP simultaneously. The 120% leaders have to be at least somewhat attractive to still pull for after this.

Kettch

I'd say 90% is pretty balanced. 100% starts getting into "makes everything else obsolete" territory. If it's some crap like 70%, then Gogeta isn't even worth pulling for.

I'm still hoping for some new twist over more stat upgrades, but my guess is 100% to get people hyped up again.

Top Bottom