• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I also can't wait for the new banners to be total fucking trash outside of the new units. More phys pans and nouva shenrons for everyone.

I imagine Syn shenron will be featured on the omega banner though, and he is to omega what SSJ3 gt goku is to SSJ4. Well, less so, but lots of links.

More than likely going to have the other two monkeys on it. Notice how their events haven't been added to the dokkan event rotation.

Goku on the gogeta banner, vegeta on the omega banner maybe.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I also can't wait for the new banners to be total fucking trash outside of the new units. More phys pans and nouva shenrons for everyone.

More than likely going to have the other two monkeys on it. Notice how their events haven't been added to the dokkan event rotation.

I dunno, Gogeta isn't that strong at all. He's very good but not even top 5 hitters I don't think. So I don't think his leader skill is gonna be totally insane, precisely *because* he's coming out on global and JP simultaneously. The 120% leaders have to be at least somewhat attractive to still pull for after this.

Well it depends on if you take the LRs out of the equation since all 3 of them make up the top aka MV AGL, INT Gohan and STR Broly.

I think Gogeta makes top 5 pretty easy with Shenron after 1 super since it greatly increases his attack. He also does extra 20% to extreme types since they have -20% defense so his passive is basically 140% vs villains.

They should get rid of Shocking Speed for Gogeta since his form is literally OIAF poster child. 10 min fusion lol.

They need to change his passive to include vs everyone.

Well it depends on if you take the LRs out of the equation since all 3 of them make up the top aka MV AGL, INT Gohan and STR Broly.

I think Gogeta makes top 5 pretty easy with Shenron after 1 super since it greatly increases his attack. He also does extra 20% to extreme types since they have -20% defense so his passive is basically 140% vs villains.

They should get rid of Shocking Speed for Gogeta since his form is literally OIAF poster child. 10 min fusion lol.

They need to change his passive to include vs everyone.

-20% defense isn't +20% damage, not even close. Also I was thinking of all the units JP currently has when I considered the best damage dealers, in Global he's top 5, yeah. At least, one assumes.

2 PHY...with FP Frieza and Goku Black...with Omega Senron my Villian team would have 3 PHY units...thats too much.

...why? I had 3 phy units on my super team before switching one out because of better links for super kaioken.
Before that I had 3 AGL units in. It doesn't really matter as long as they work well together.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
...why? I had 3 phy units on my super team before switching one out because of better links for super kaioken.
Before that I had 3 AGL units in. It doesn't really matter as long as they work well together.

Yeah, my hero team has 3 str (ssj4, ssj3gt, gogeta). I'd rather it be more diverse, but gotta use the best units regardless.

Although I'll probably swap out the ssj3 GT with a SSB Goku once I get him dokkaned.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Sure, but if i can have complete color coverage i would rather go that route.

Extreme team:
Rose/Goku Black
Fusion Zamasu/Buuhan
FP Frieza/TEQ Golden Frieza

with. Super Baby 2, Buutenks and PHY Syn Shenron on the bench.

Heroes team

VB/ SV
Gogeta/SSJ Gotenks
Future Mai/ Free TEQ Bulma

w. INT Vegito, TEQ Future Trunks, SSJ3 Goku and a bunch of other goodish units.

If i pull SSJ4 Gogeta i could have a heavy hitter for every color except INT on my super team. So thats more interesting to me than getting another PHY unit with Shenron....especially with Cooler coming up as well.

Ashodin

My strength team

GH2r1tnl.png

Is there a reason LR Broly is so powerful and has 77 team cost, yet LR Androids are becoming dated and have 99 Cost? I feel like that's a little overkill :p

There are f2p LR units ? Man i need to look this shit up.....

LR Goku, only up on Saturdays, and LR Frieza, only up on Sundays. SR Androids from friend pulls can be raised to LR.

None of these are even close to the gacha LRs, but Frieza and Goku are pretty good. The Androids are decent and at least have the benefit of fitting really well on Extreme AGL thanks to Super 17 being their leader

There are f2p LR units ? Man i need to look this shit up.....
Yes.
LR Frieza, LR Goku and LR androids are all free.

You get Androids from the FP banner and go through a long exhausting mission to make em LR because you gotta pretty much do all the Dokkan events except for Goku Black and after.

LR Frieza you get a guaranteed drop the first time you do his first stage then you do his second stage to get medals to DA him then do his third stage to make him LR.

Goku is the same as Frieza but currently you can use only Super Strike characters for Goku while with Frieza almost all farmable characters are usable.

Anoregon

LR frieza will be great for extreme str, he actually has a couple decent links.

-20% defense isn't +20% damage, not even close. Also I was thinking of all the units JP currently has when I considered the best damage dealers, in Global he's top 5, yeah. At least, one assumes.

Sorry brain fart. But thats an addition amount of damage for losing 1/5 of your defense lol.

Who would be it for JP anyways excluding LRs?

Gogeta INT, PHY Godtenks, Goku SSJ4, TEQ Broly SSJ3 and SSB Vegito?

Goddamit, did a yolo on the otherworld banner and got freeza (dupe), did another because hey why not, got goku...now I'm at 3 dupes goku so ofcourse I'm gonna chase the last one for full paths.

100 stones later.
4 pikkons...I mean great but, not what I wat.

final pull because obv not gonna spend all my stones on this.
last goku.

Actually happy with the results, super kaioken gonna be so dumb with full paths.

Goddamit, did a yolo on the otherworld banner and got freeza (dupe), did another because hey why not, got goku...now I'm at 3 dupes goku so ofcourse I'm gonna chase the last one for full paths.

100 stones later.
4 pikkons...I mean great but, not what I wat.

final pull because obv not gonna spend all my stones on this.
last goku.

Actually happy with the results, super kaioken gonna be so dumb with full paths.

wtf You spent over 100 stones on the Otherworld banner? One of pulls could have been Gogeta! At least its better than pulling on the current God banner lol.

Also you have a stacked Pikkon and Goku. Though did you farm the medals for Pikkon? Better hurry since it ends soon lol.

wtf You spent over 100 stones on the Otherworld banner? One of pulls could have been Gogeta! At least its better than pulling on the current God banner lol.

Also you have a stacked Pikkon and Goku. Though did you farm the medals for Pikkon? Better hurry since it ends soon lol.

It could've, but it also could've not.
I'm not really in a position where I absolutely need the shiniest new thing, I'd much rather chase cards I think are dope. And I only did it because I got the 3rd goku dupe with a second yolo; getting full paths goku was just too juicy of a proposition.

And yeah I farmed the medals pretty quickly when the event started, so that's accounted for. I'm just not sure if I want to bother grinding pikkon to SA10.

Skii

I wonder, will the Omega Shenron & SSJ4 Gogeta banners have the 3+1 deal? They're on two different banners like with Rose & VB, right?

I guarantee it will be the same as the SSJ4 banners with the initial discounted step ups before the 3+1. JP will just be 3+1 because they are greedier than global for some reason.

Sweet just got two possessed trunk cards in a single drop. Gohan is SA 10 just need 5 more trunks.

How did the ssj4 banners go? 20,30,50 or what? Did the VB/Rose banner do the same thing or was it just 50 from the start? I have a terrible memory D:

cw_sasuke

Just entered it for fun with my Villian team yesterday - cleared it to my surprise on my first attempt going in blind

20 more stones to not pull SSJ4 Gogeta - nice.

cw_sasuke

LR Goku, only up on Saturdays, and LR Frieza, only up on Sundays. SR Androids from friend pulls can be raised to LR.

None of these are even close to the gacha LRs, but Frieza and Goku are pretty good. The Androids are decent and at least have the benefit of fitting really well on Extreme AGL thanks to Super 17 being their leader

Yes.
LR Frieza, LR Goku and LR androids are all free.

You get Androids from the FP banner and go through a long exhausting mission to make em LR because you gotta pretty much do all the Dokkan events except for Goku Black and after.

LR Frieza you get a guaranteed drop the first time you do his first stage then you do his second stage to get medals to DA him then do his third stage to make him LR.

Goku is the same as Frieza but currently you can use only Super Strike characters for Goku while with Frieza almost all farmable characters are usable.

Thanks, thats crazy...LR Goku event is up so often but i never realized that he was a farmable. Same for the LR Android...so those the one that are promoted in the Friendpoint banner ? I havent pulled much on that banner but they never showed up for me heh.

I would assume the grind to get those is crazy since they are free. I might look into those Android for my AGL team down the line though.

Nice. Who was that SA? I don't recognize it off-hand but that's good numbers for a villain team.

That was FP Frieta SA10 and bottom left unlocked. - he hits really hard.
On my villian team its Rose >>FP Frieza>>Merged Zamasu>Goku Black >> Buuhan

Though Goku Black hits harder with more PHY orbs...also for Buuhan i havent unlcked the free hidden potential paths, still need to do that.

This Challenge made me realize that i haven tried the Dokkan stage with INT Vegeta yet...need to clear that one.

cw_sasuke

Yeah bottom right...dont know why i always switch up those words.

But yeah FP Frieza hits hard..will be even crazier with PHY Cooler.

PS, As of now i have nothing to farm or do in the game..im not bothering with a second Bulma and think i own all Medals i need for the current Dokkan duration.

About to hit 140 stones - if i can get to 175 ill be able to do 3 multis on Gogeta SSj4 and get those 5 Elder Kais.

cw_sasuke

The Bojack story event is up and all the Bojacks and the AGL SSJ2 Gohan can dokkan awaken now.

Oh you are right - havent done this event yet. Could have sworn it wasnt up earlier but then again i have no clue when this games updates content or resets...feels like its always at a different time.

Will Gogeta SSj4 be worth to pull?
Do we already know stats/active/passive....?

Weaker than R Yamcha apparently: https://imgur.com/a/KSam7

The Bojack story event is up and all the Bojacks and the AGL SSJ2 Gohan can dokkan awaken now.

Sweet. Got the AGL SSJ2 Gohan from the Pilaf Box and just finished grinding the last of the Hercule medals for that last EK. Remember when the PHY SSJ Gohan from this event was one of the best units in the game? xD

ffvorax

Sweet. Got the AGL SSJ2 Gohan from the Pilaf Box and just finished grinding the last of the Hercule medals for that last EK. Remember when the PHY SSJ Gohan from this event was one of the best units in the game? xD

That Leader "To be released"... could really be card changing... :D

One of the few things I like from GT are the SSJ4 design... :Q...

First SSJ that started as an R and ended up an SSR. Also the first non UR SSJ I believe.

I got him to SA8 and he was a beast lol. Of course i didn't know better and didn't take him to 10.

Perfect person to farm if you need to up SA on LR Gohan.

Oh and he was the best PHY unit for a long ass time when PHY had the weakest selection of units until PHY Ultimate Gohan. He was better than PHY SSJ Vegeta who was a UR or PHY Xeno Trunks lol.

Top Bottom