• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

There was some banner that they actually released earlier, which turned out to be late night in Europe. Might have been SV?

Whats the best level to farm incredible gems?

Pretty sure it's still 21-1 as you can get both Pilaf(10 gems if you defeat him) & Launch(15 gems if you defeat her) on the map.

I do it on Z-Hard instead of Super because it's 5 STA less and the rate at which they appear seems to be unchanging between Z-Hard & Super.

Also is it just me or did the Super icon change colours?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
165 Stones...only 10 more and ive reached my goal.

3 Multis for Gogeta + 1 for the 5x Elder Kais. Everything else is luck.

cw_sasuke

We are very likely to get the discount pull for 25-30-50 gem.
So you have enough for that.

Again ? Damn that would be crazy...
This game is incredible generous when it comes to pull events and free stones - its weird lol.

ffvorax

This game is incredible generous when it comes to pull events and free stones - its weird lol.

That's probably what keeps me playing it for more than 2 year now, lol....

169 stones here, so I will try my luck too on the banner! And I will get the Kai too for sure!

linkent

Well they are releasing the event together with japan.
We were supposed to have another dual dokkan event on INT Gogeta banner.

Btw that also mean you need
2x(25+30+50) + 25 to complete all pull cycle and kai banner.
Also get free multis on both banner.
1$ for 12 gems should get those >.<

cw_sasuke

Well they are releasing the event together with japan.
We were supposed to have another dual dokkan event on INT Gogeta banner.

Btw that also mean you need
2x(25+30+50) + 25 to complete all pull cycle and kai banner.
Also get free multis on both banner.
1$ for 12 gems should get those >.<

Guess i still have some stones to farm if i wanna get through both cycles + Kai Banner.
Sounds great though.

I dont think ill ever iAP on a gacha game....i didnt even budge on the +50 dragon stones or so for like 5bucks that were up for me all the time. That was really tempting but its just not for me lol.
That's probably what keeps me playing it for more than 2 year now, lol....

169 stones here, so I will try my luck too on the banner! And I will get the Kai too for sure!

Nice...hope we get lucky on this Dokkan Festival.

Guess i still have some stones to farm if i wanna get through both cycles + Kai Banner.
Sounds great though.

I dont think ill ever iAP on a gacha game....i didnt even budge on the +50 dragon stones or so for like 5bucks that were up for me all the time. That was really tempting but its just not for me lol.

Nice...hope we get lucky on this Dokkan Festival.

Yeh, don't I regret big time spending the money I did on this game, all I got was tears and sadness.

Pretty sure it's still 21-1 as you can get both Pilaf(10 gems if you defeat him) & Launch(15 gems if you defeat her) on the map.

I do it on Z-Hard instead of Super because it's 5 STA less and the rate at which they appear seems to be unchanging between Z-Hard & Super.

Also is it just me or did the Super icon change colours?

It did change colors. It was a deeper purple but now its more light, kinda violet like color.

cw_sasuke

Yeh, don't I regret big time spending the money I did on this game, all I got was tears and sadness.
My issue is once you start spending you expectations rise... I already get pissed for not pulling Top Tiers as a casual f2p. I would become unbearable if I spend money on a gacha lol.

But yeah there are worse gachas to spend money on. Especially since the Hidden Potential system made dupes more valuable again.

Kettch

I spent a lot of money on the game early on, and still didn't get the character that I wanted. An expensive lesson, but I've stuck with no spending since. I just reroll if something comes out that I really want.

ffvorax

My issue is once you start spending you expectations rise... I already get pissed for not pulling Top Tiers as a casual f2p. I would become unbearable if I spend money on a gacha lol.

But yeah there are worse gachas to spend money on. Especially since the Hidden Potential system made dupes more valuable again.

I spent some money on the game, but I played it for 2 years so I think it deserved some payment from me at this point lol.
But yes, I never got what I wanted after the purchased stones, so it's after all useless... good for who have many money to spend on it anyway.

cw_sasuke

I spent some money on the game, but I played it for 2 years so I think it deserved some payment from me at this point lol.
But yes, I never got what I wanted after the purchased stones, so it's after all useless... good for who have many money to spend on it anyway.

Yeah it totally depends on the person....i think if you can manage bad pull and now what you get into its fine. I just feel for me personally i would blame the game for my own decisions and probably stop playing earlier...or complain non stop about it online lol.

I hope we all here get at least one of the new Leads. After SSJ4 Vegeta ive learned that even if you dont pull the units yourself you will still benefit from them if your friend run them. My AGL team is now better team up with VegetaSSJ4...so will be my VB/Rose teams when teamed up with SSJ4Gogeta/Shenron

Damn, so we took that L...

Dead%2BYamcha%2BFigure%2BPic1.jpg

Meneses

Do we know if this Yamcha eventually Dokkans into something decent, or is he just trash? No clue if he's a new character or if he already existed in JP.

Because right now he's just taking up 5 valuable spaces in my box and those 5k baba points are sounding pretty appealing.

I sure as hell am not gonna waste a Kai medal awakening him and opening his dupe paths.

So, last page I was told I Have no good leaders.
That Yamcha we just got, is that decentish as a leader?

No. Good leaders give +3 ki and 50%/70%/90%/120% to all stats for one or more types. There are some budget leaders that give +3 ki and 30% stats you can use in a pinch but if you're starting your account you want to aim for at least one good leader.

Also good grief, why are they being so secretive about the stats of Gogeta/Omega? I almost wonder if global and JP will get different versions. Data download when?

Meneses

No. Good leaders give +3 ki and 50%/70%/90%/120% to all stats for one or more types. There are some budget leaders that give +3 ki and 30% stats you can use in a pinch but if you're starting your account you want to aim for at least one good leader.

Also good grief, why are they being so secretive about the stats of Gogeta/Omega? I almost wonder if global and JP will get different versions. Data download when?

I also wonder how they're splitting the banners.

Pretty sure 90% of the people are just gonna go for Gogeta until they get him, and only then would move on to Omega.

I feel they're gonna put all the best units in the Omega banner.

I also wonder how they're splitting the banners.

Pretty sure 90% of the people are just gonna go for Gogeta until they get him, and only then would move on to Omega.

I feel they're gonna put all the best units in the Omega banner.

I would say Super/Extreme banners like Rose and VB, but that would put both SSJ4s in Gogetas banner, leaving Omega with a pretty weak banner by comparison. So maybe they'll just split them across both banners.

Top Bottom