• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Is this AGL spirt bomb goku any good for my super agl team?

XpZBXL1.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I don't think they can NOT put them on there. SS4 Gogeta without SS4 Goku/Vegeta would be kind of weird. Plus it's two banners, they're gonna rake in the cash. If they aren't on there it'd be really shitty imo.

I honestly didnt expect this....this banner will be freaking crazy. I already know how pissed ill be if i dont get a single SSJ4 units after this... lawl.

also that global vs JP thing had to have been rigged. I don't really care since I'll never use either card but bandai and numbers is not a happy couple. The goals on this spirit bomb Goku campaign are ridiculous too. Hope they fudge those in our favor.

Meneses

also that global vs JP thing had to have been rigged. I don't really care since I'll never use either card but bandai and numbers is not a happy couple. The goals on this spirit bomb Goku campaign are ridiculous too. Hope they fudge those in our favor.

If they really want to let people awaken Big ass hope Goku, the results will have to be fudged lol no way that shit is reached legit.

Simple, they skewed the numbers so JPN would win. I find it highly unlikely that Global lost by that large of an amount.

Well I did have a biostats final this week and if that counts for anything
it doesn't
I call super shenanigans. I'm more annoyed at the Big Ass Goku numbers and how they are clearly letting those be painfully real. Those goals are a joke.

Lurk

Banned
quickest way to earn some stones? Need to get ready for new banner drop!

Tempted to load up on another couple devices and just hold everything until tomorrow.

Meneses

Oh yeah, it's amazing how some things change, this will always stay the same.

Gohan in the classic uniform in the DB Super poster for the current arc even looked like Yamcha lol

Also, maintenance announced for later today. I wonder if the banners will come up after it or if it's just to prepare for it.

edit:wtf at the new login claim times lololol

Aiii

So not worth it
Gohan in the classic uniform in the DB Super poster for the current arc even looked like Yamcha lol

Also, maintenance announced for later today. I wonder if the banners will come up after it or if it's just to prepare for it.

Banners are Thursday at 11AM PDT.

MiTYH

Banners are Thursday at 11AM PDT.

Oh damn, that's tomorrow! Really thought it's be Friday.

I'm... hesitant. I really want to see the leader skills and, more importantly, the other rate-up units. Sure, Gogeta/Shenron will probably be awesome, but my odds are much greater in getting one of the other ones. Depending on who has VB will probably impact who I pull for

Oh noes, I have to wait 10 more minutes to grab my stuff. :O

Tamanon

Banned

Lemme go look at my ID......

Ends in 9. DURNIT!

It makes sense to balance the servers a bit, since everyone would log in at one time.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
gotta love power creep. My strength team now easily kills buuhan in his first phase.

gotta love power creep. My strength team now easily kills buuhan in his first phase.

Same with AGL. Last time through, Luck had 4 instances of Buuhan attacking Super Vegito. SV got all 4 with crit counters, plus his super crit as well. It was... convenient. I remember this fight being so damn hard when it came out.

MicH

Just a quick question, if I Dokkan my Super Vegito before unlocking all hidden potential paths with dupes will I still be able to do post-dokkan awakening?

Tamanon

Banned
Just a quick question, if I Dokkan my Super Vegito before unlocking all hidden potential paths with dupes will I still be able to do post-dokkan awakening?

You'll have to use an Hourglass to reverse him to use dupes.

But dokkaning him back is free, so it's not that big a deal.

Meneses

Same with AGL. Last time through, Luck had 4 instances of Buuhan attacking Super Vegito. SV got all 4 with crit counters, plus his super crit as well. It was... convenient. I remember this fight being so damn hard when it came out.

lol Yeah, I had to farm a few medals recently and pretty much all the runs resulted in Buuhan dead or nearly dead at the end of the first phase.

Absolutely. There's an hourglass that's sold in Baba's shop. I horde them because I'm constantly dokkaning characters and then getting dupes like 5 minutes later.
Sometimes the hourglass is for sale for Baba Points. Otherwise, it's in the Treasures section and costs 30 of those green gems you can farm in Quest stages.

Once you use the hourglass to bring your SV back to its original form, you can unlock the dupe node, then do a "reverse", which basically brings him right back to where he was in his dokkaned form, stats and all.

Yeah I was just thinking how I used to be glad to kill Buuhan before his second transformation, and now I kill him on the third turn. Also killing Gotenks with a single LR Piccolo super on mono INT before he transforms once. It's gotten pretty wild in a relatively short time.

MicH

You'll have to use an Hourglass to reverse him to use dupes.

But dokkaning him back is free, so it's not that big a deal.

Absolutely. There's an hourglass that's sold in Baba's shop. I horde them because I'm constantly dokkaning characters and then getting dupes like 5 minutes later.
Sometimes the hourglass is for sale for Baba Points. Otherwise, it's in the Treasures section and costs 30 of those green gems you can farm in Quest stages.

Once you use the hourglass to bring your SV back to its original form, you can unlock the dupe node, then do a "reverse", which basically brings him right back to where he was in his dokkaned form, stats and all.
Thank you guys so much for the help. That's really nice to know. I already have two hour glasses it seems but I'll keep an eye out for them in the shop.

By the way, is there a somewhat easy way to get Elder Kai medals for Z-Awakening? I find that I'm constantly needing him and he's super expensive in Baba's shop.

Thank you guys so much for the help. That's really nice to know. I already have two hour glasses it seems but I'll keep an eye out for them in the shop.

By the way, is there a somewhat easy way to get Elder Kai medals for Z-Awakening? I find that I'm constantly needing him and he's super expensive in Baba's shop.

Do the latest Bulma mission and pick the Nimbus cloud right in the beginning. Take the right most path and the gold awakening capsules have had a pretty good chance of being elders or shins for me.

cw_sasuke

Not knowing what the banner will include...still in general. What would be your Top Most Wanted pulls outside of the SSJ4 units and Shenron ?

Mine:

1. VB dupe
2. Another VB dupe
3. SSJ Gotenks dupe
4. Buuhan dupe
5. Merged Zamasu dupe

lol

cw_sasuke

Man I just want Vegito Blue. I have a beastmode Super team with no leader.

I get it...my Villian team outpowers my Super team....but whenever i use my Super team its just crazy to see how often my non-duped VB can attack. If i could just unlock his bottom right node my Super team would make a mayor jump xD

I get it...my Villian team outpowers my Super team....but whenever i use my Super team its just crazy to see how often my non-duped VB can attack. If i could just unlock his bottom right node my Super team would make a mayor jump xD

Villain team is amazing when you have Fused Zamasu, Rosé and Goku Black. I really hope to get LR Zamasu and Rosé :")

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ya Merged Zamasu is just about the only top-tier villain that I still don't have. Other than that I really need dupes for pretty much my whole hero team. Not one of them has a dupe path unlocked, while my villain team is full of dudes with 2-3 (except Rose)

I gotta say, I'm really getting myself bored with grinding the super strikes until the LR Goku campaign. I already had Chilled and Pikkon ready to roll, but I started on Xeno Trunks and now Android 16 in anticipation of the restrictions being lifted.

I have some SS Goku's ready to level SA quickly, so that won't be a problem. I'm just wondering if they'll let loose on the restrictions to allow it to be all F2P characters.

MicH

Do the latest Bulma mission and pick the Nimbus cloud right in the beginning. Take the right most path and the gold awakening capsules have had a pretty good chance of being elders or shins for me.
Thanks, this is a great tip. Already got one! Plus the rank exp is really nice. Hopefully I can snag some Grandpa Gohans too, always low on those.

Xanru

It's actually kind of funny, given what we know about the future, Yamcha might just be the better card. Badman Vegeta is still cooler though.

Top Bottom