• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Cruxist

?? From an f2p perspective it's even worse because all of the units that bolster SSJ4 Gogeta are on different, future banners on Global, which is why we're getting fucked hard. JP gets his best subs, PHY SSJ3 Tenks and INT Gogeta on the banner. We have to wait months to get both of them on separate banners. For Omega's best team you need to pull both Omega and Gogeta, from different banners. If you're F2P the best thing to do is wait for the INT Gogeta banner because it has him, all his best subs, and every other Super 120% lead except Vegeta on it.

Well, I primarily play Japan so I'm coming at it from that perspective. I do think putting these units out before the rest of the Mono leads is a weird strategy. Same with syncing up the 200 Million banner when Global just had a celebration.

But for F2P, I guess I'm coming from the perspective of not having optimal teams but instead, having my current accounts since each of the 1 year anniversary events, that if more quirky 150 leaders are released, I'll have 3-4 of those units already. I have so many random SSR units that don't fit on a mono/hero/villain team, and I'd like to have a reason to play around with them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sry if this was already posted....but do we know for sure now what units will be part of which banner ? If SSj4 Vegeta is on the Shenron banner ill probably go there first.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sry if this was already posted....but do we know for sure now what units will be part of which banner ? If SSj4 Vegeta is on the Shenron banner ill probably go there first.

Nope, probably won't know until the banners are live.

Hopefully the featured units make sense for the leads, but who the fuck knows.

I'm also curious about the apparently new farmable SR Syn shenron that dokkans to omega, and GT goku that dokkans to SSJ3. Obvious SA raising potential, but since they both require a dokkan before being useful that means a lot of farming.

LNBL

SSJ 4 gogeta having the fusion characters would tempt to pull on that one.... But we dont know yet

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
SSJ 4 gogeta having the fusion characters would tempt to pull on that one.... But we dont know yet

If Omega has SSJ4 Vegeta, then I'm sure Gogeta will have Str Gogeta and at least a couple Gotenks.

I bet the Omega banner will have Str omega just to fuck with us.

LNBL

If Omega has SSJ4 Vegeta, then I'm sure Gogeta will have Str Gogeta and at least a couple Gotenks.

Yea exactly

So here's the rub. They do all this, but how tf are we going to get Bulma/Turtle medals? That's the real question. All this stuff is good and well but if you can't dokkan your guys into Super Strike characters, it's all moo.

I think that's where the new 4th stage comes in. There you can use any farmable character and not just super strike characters ( i think)

Dumb question but since you no longer need Striker characters does anyone have a guide on stage 3 and 4 of LR goku's event. Forgot to grind so I'm missing a lot of units. Whoops.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The team as it currently stands

ZgMqUQ3.png

Really need Bamco to bring back the Weekend orb events and bonus orbs for this milestone

Don't forget PHY Syn Shenron. Stupid samey silhouette messed me with for ages when pulling for Omega. xD

Gogeta is still worth getting as a sub unit on a heroes team or being the hardest hitter on mono TEQ imo.

Defo. Can't deny super effective damage to all types especially at his output. Full dupe can take on damage nicely as well on top of being a crit monster.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So basically this is us to the new banner:

7BjJE9k.gif

I like to stick to my hype trains. "500 stones in!"
Or save up to 1k for Int Gogeta?!"

Anoregon

Don't forget PHY Syn Shenron. Stupid samey silhouette messed me with for ages when pulling for Omega. xD

Syn being on this banner is actually good though, as other than SSJ4 Gogeta he's probably the best unit you would want on a new Omega team. Pulling Str Omega means you just pulled a unit that you literally cannot use on the team you are trying to build.

Anoregon

If I pull the new omega I'm gonna 100% Eis Shenron in hidden potential.

Make me do it, Bandai spy. You won't.

ffvorax

I tryed to play it a bit now but I have a lot of connection problems... the game starts but doens't load events... :\
Mmm... nice update! lol Will try again later.

Syn being on this banner is actually good though, as other than SSJ4 Gogeta he's probably the best unit you would want on a new Omega team. Pulling Str Omega means you just pulled a unit that you literally cannot use on the team you are trying to build.

Not saying it's bad, but man is it a cocktease.

Arrrammis

It was originally dropping in 3 hours, but they pushed it back so it's not dropping until about 12-13 hours from now.

Edit: I misread the news, the 200 million DL banner dates were changed, not the OS/SSj4 Gogeta

Anoregon

I assume SSJ4 Gogeta Banner will have fusion characters and obviously Omega will have Shadow Dragons.

Omega banner is gonna need a lot more than Syn and Nouva shenron to compete with Str Gogeta and the Gotenkses. I give SSJ4 Vegeta being on Omega banner 50/50 odds.

It was originally dropping in 3 hours, but they pushed it back so it's not dropping until about 12-13 hours from now.

booooo

denebj

Neo Member
In the end i think it is better to have a small amount of cards per category. It it had VB and SV, it would have broken the game pretty bad.

Now you can run way more team when we get more categories.
I am 100% sure that they will create banners for each category - Leader + Support unit for that category ...
You could have a LOT of category : Sayian, Super Sayian , Frieza , Frieza Army, Cell, infighter , Z team, Great Ape , God Power etc..

You can have Mono - Hero + Extreme , Villain / Hero and now Category team. Way more flexibility and choices.

I probably will not pull much on GLB because it is not very tempting. JPN has a great banner though.

The only problem is that those new category support cards are kinda random and not very attractive :-/

Wouldn't Pandel be the better unit to try and get considering she gives an Attack boost over Bullpan's ki.

Maybe?
Even with 6ki rng fucks me over enough that not everyone supers.
Bulpan is always on my agl team and I don't even have to look at the orbs; everyone is supering

I just want dupes and 100% her ;p.

Anoregon

Maybe?
Even with 6ki rng fucks me over enough that not everyone supers.
Bulpan is always on my agl team and I don't even have to look at the orbs; everyone is supering

I just want dupes and 100% her ;p.

Oh, I thought you were going for Bulpan for the Fusion Dance team, were she would be kind of useless there considering everyone would have the fused fighter link on top of any other Ki link.
On Super AGL she fits in just fine, so hopefully the Gogeta banner has some fusion characters.

Anoregon

Give me a Ginyu Force category leader. Always wanted to make a viable team from them :p
Maybe a Great Ape too. That'd be lolsy.

Or at least a Frieza Force team. LR frieza, FP frieza, golden frieza, Cooler, LR Ginyu, and... Guldo.

Wasting time by trying to do the Grandpa Gohan Super Strike event. Omg 10 runs and I still haven't gotten a single drop :p I'm giving up. Waiting for that double drop rate.

Anoregon

Is it weird that I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting a whole bunch of Super Strike character farmed, dokkanned, and SA15 over the next few weeks?

Top Bottom