• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't think the boss difficulty is a big deal. Were you using the shadow dragon link to fight ssj4 Vegeta? If so why

Looks like the rest of the 120% lead fights to me, we'll see when they drop though.

Skii

how is this even legal in gasha game laws ?

Global gacha laws are a lot more lenient than JP. This wouldn't slide on JP at all. They'd get in a lot of trouble and would have to refund everyone if it was reported to the appropriate authorities.

I really hope people vote with their wallets here and don't buy stones to get these en-masse. If we hit #1 grossing anyway they will likely not change course regardless of how much bitching the community does. This is absolutely abysmal. It's like they threw darts at a board for these banners. Goku on Omega? No Syn? Zero fusions on Gogeta except STR Gogeta?

I really hope people vote for their wallets here and don't buy stones to get these en-masse. If we hit #1 grossing anyway they will likely not change course regardless of how much bitching the community does. This is absolutely abysmal. It's like they threw darts at a board for these banners. Goku on Omega? No Syn? Zero fusions on Gogeta except STR Gogeta?
They could have at least done hero/villian but nope PHY broly(seriously? PHY broly...?) & Goku black on Gogeta banner

I really hope people vote for their wallets here and don't buy stones to get these en-masse. If we hit #1 grossing anyway they will likely not change course regardless of how much bitching the community does. This is absolutely abysmal. It's like they threw darts at a board for these banners. Goku on Omega? No Syn? Zero fusions on Gogeta except STR Gogeta?

I hope so too. It's not like this was difficult either. These are just such obviously stupid choices.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Even though I pull on discount banners as a rule I might have to just say fuck this. It's so stupid. These garbage banners put me in a position where even if I pull both leads I still have no hope of fielding a full team for either due to the rest of the banners being so incompatible.

Skii

This 200m download has been an absolute shambles for global so far.

First you get early 200m DL tickets which means you are forced to use them on a banner that is severely worse than one JP has as well as having less tickets to use.

Then you get new characters without leader skills (lmao) and the banners they are on don't at all coordinate with what the expected leader skills will be as well as heavily favouring Shenron over Gogeta.

Its funny how Gogeta mono team or Gohan + Gogeta can rip apart Gogeta's event most likely. Gohan's nuke is gonna be hella good if the damage reduction is taken out by greatly reducing defense.

idonteven

bandai right now

giphy.gif

wotter

This 200m download has been an absolute shambles for global so far.

First you get early 200m DL tickets which means you are forced to use them on a banner that is severely worse than one JP has as well as having less tickets to use.

Then you get new characters without leader skills (lmao) and the banners they are on don't at all coordinate with what the expected leader skills will be as well as heavily favouring Shenron over Gogeta.

I don't get Bandai.
There has always been a gap of 3-4 months between GL and JP, and now both 'need' to have the same content at the same time?
We're still missing a lot of awesome cards on GL.

The Gogeta banner is a joke. Terrible character picks and even worst because there is no synergy (not that it matters.) No leader skill on top of that is comical.

Omega banner is infinitely better with some real powerhouse units. No leader, still, but the units you can get from the Omega banner are just that much better.

Arrrammis

Last week: Man, I hope I get SSj4 Gogeta with the stones I have, he looks really good!
Yesterday: Meh, the teams don't work and their personal cards aren't as good as others that we already have. (SSj4 Goku/Vegeta, LSSj Broly, etc.) Might do a pull or two, but I don't think this is a meta changing release (or even something that fits into the current meta)
Today: No leader skills? No units that match the teams featured? OK, saving for INT Gogeta or PHY Cooler then. Thanks for making the choice easy BN!

Should I pull a multisummon once in both Gogeta and Shenron banners

or do a multisummon on the 200 M Global DLs banner?

or just wait for better banners

Aiii

So not worth it
Well global. You got shafted. I am so sorry (really, I am).

Gogeta is still good on an angel Goku mono team though. I would pull for him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What is the benefit for Bamco to screw global players like this ? I really dont understand this.

Durden77

Bahahahahahah

I had a weird feeling this may happen. Considering the categories system is kind of a huge update, I couldn't imagine it would be done in 2 hours.

This is kind of hysterical. I really thought since the GLB database said "To Be Released" for the leader skills they might actually do that, but at the same time....I thought there was no way."

I really might just keep saving for Super 17 at this point. I would really only be getting Omega for an extreme PHY team when cooler comes out if I decide to go that way.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
me and my big mouth saying i wanted a hard fight...

some people are already in the game

Bandai spys posting unrealistic multisummons in order to trick people into pulling, nothing new.

Chucker

Can't log in, same thing happened when the SS4 release when others were able to jump in... wonder if there is a method to the madness.

It's Bamco, nevermind.

MiTYH

Goddamnt alt account always gets in first -- tickets first, in the game now

Anyway, did two 25 summons.
Gogeta Banner- SSR PHY Pan (and 3 200m tickets)
Omega Banner- (thank you dragonballs annimation) -SSR TEQ Bardock (3 tickets)
200m Banner, 6 tickets: Got SSR TEQ Beerus, so that's something

So, meh for those. Personally for my main, I'm going all Omega. Chance of Omega itself, Rose, Buuhan, and STR Omega/GokuBlack dupes sound way too awesome for my account.

Anoregon

So, meh for those. Personally for my main, I'm going all Omega. Chance of Omega itself, Rose, Buuhan, and STR Omega/GokuBlack dupes sound way too awesome for my account.

Rose is on the Omega banner? I see Merged Zamasu, not Rose

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Of course Bamco cant manage to have everyone being able to get into the game at the same time.....

Grats on Gogeta idonteven....even without the leaderskill he is a killer sub and will get his Leaderskill down the line.

PS: I have a feeling that ill take a break from this game after these pulls lol. Its just too much fuckery for me.

Anoregon

I might actually do the 4 pulls on omega banner, just because I want Merged Zamasu and dupes of SSJ4 Goku and Rose.

But I'll feel really dirty about it.

hey im getting pretty lucky

You deserve it after the SSJ4 nightmare haha. Good stuff man!

Did my discounted pulls and 1 full price on gogeta. Got dupe Phy Broly and exploding Namek SSJ Goku. And Reccoome shoving his ass in my face a lot. I think I pulled him almost 10 times it feels like.

denebj

Neo Member
This is crazy.... Do you guys realize that category came after SSJ3 Broly...there might be like month before we get the leader skills... That's ridiculous...
Those banners are so crappie lol

I will do 1 round for the discount and save every thing for int Gogeta. What a clear money grab and stupid way of doing business.. This is ridiculous....

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAA
Fuck me for pulling on these banners. Best SSR unit I got is a dupe Goku Black. The rest is subpar ultra shitty SSR. Fuck this game, I quit

Top Bottom