• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Is it weird that I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting a whole bunch of Super Strike character farmed, dokkanned, and SA15 over the next few weeks?

Nah man, I am too. It's nice that they're finally doing an event with them because that means I can finally get them all maxed out and never have to look at it again. Also, notice how Prince Vegeta is on the promo artwork? It looks like we'll finally get that Super Strike.

Pacific Standard Time is not in use right now. Why tf are they using it? lol. At least, I'm assuming that's why maintenance hasn't started yet. The west coast is in PDT right now.

idonteven

reddit has a million people asking "where is the banner"

poor mods on that place man

DGUuBy7VYAAJ_NY.jpg:large

cexq9iicbkdz.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
reddit has a million people asking "where is the banner"

poor mods on that place man

As expected. I have a bit over 200 stones, so I guess I'll just do a full round of 4 multi's on each banner and hope I get one of the two.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
hahahaha what the fuck

edit: This can't be a result of them scrambling to respond to negative backlash, can it?

"a random amount of tickets" here we go again with this fuckery. At least it's not for an exclusive LR!

wait WHAT no leader skills? hahahahahahaa fuck off what is this gross incompetence

good lord this is the dumbest thing I've seen on this game up to this point

idonteven

we are gonna have to wait until we got all the 120 leads on global until we get gogeta's leader isnt it...because japan is getting it

fuck i bought so much stones to get the biggest hype deflation in history

Anoregon

And jesus christ, the Omega banner has SSJ4 Goku (who can't be used on his team) instead of Vegeta

This whole situation is such an abortion

Skii

Hahahahahaha

This is actually amazing. Global are releasing unfinished cards just to cash in on the hype.

I'm done.

I am suddenly regretting every cent i ever spent on this trash heap

little did we know that when the cards in the database said 'Leader skill not available yet' THAT WAS THE ACTUAL LEADER SKILL

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Why the hell does the Gogeta banner have units that don't benefit from his leader skill like Broly or Goku Black? I own all of these except INT Végéta. This really sucks....

Also no leader skills at release ? What the.... Man I don't understand anything with this game.

Anoregon

I like the idea that the only reason this is happening is because they forgot categories aren't live on global and they haven't finished the translation/code work for them.

The leader situation is so dumb but I'm honestly more bothered by the intentionally shit scam banners. A decent company would have banners with multiple team-optimal units because, you know, that makes sense. NOPE NOT BAMCO.

I like the idea that the only reason this is happening is because they forgot categories aren't live on global and they haven't finished the translation/code work for them.

The leader situation is so dumb but I'm honestly more bothered by the intentionally shit scam banners. A decent company would have banners with multiple team-optimal units because, you know, that makes sense. NOPE NOT BAMCO.

Irrelevant because they don't even have leader skills lmao.

This is just... Multiple people signed off on this! Several people said "yes let's release unfinished cards on shit banners"

This is just in-fucking-credible

Worst part is I'll still do 3+1 once on each banner because I have the stones already anyway. fuck spending more money on this tho

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Golden Frieza lead is optimal for Gogeta :3

Cruxist

No Omega after 8 pulls on Japan, but I did get Cooler, 2 Black dupes, Int Kid Buu, Agl Super 17.

Sooooo, villain team is kicking ass now.

Couldn't agree more. The combo of no leader skills and units on the banners that were just available AND aren't team optional is such a cluster. Maybe Bamco should have spent more time getting Global caught up with features instead of drip feeding us stuff to match Japan's pace.

Skii

So Gogeta's banner only has one featured unit that can actually work on his team whilst Omega has ZERO units that can work on his team. I still cant believe this tbh. How can you fuck this up in such a spectacular fashion?

The best part is Omega Shenron banner gets SSJ4 Goku but SSJ4 Gogeta banner doesn't get SSJ4 Vegeta lmao.

Maxim726X

hahahaha what the fuck

edit: This can't be a result of them scrambling to respond to negative backlash, can it?

I would bet it takes more time to implement the new leader skill system than a revamping of the skills themselves...

It is relatively new to global.

I guess this was inevitable, they've been building a lot of goodwill on global recently. Can't have that, let's fuck it all up with unfinished cards, bad banners, and a boss that the game itself admits is just cheaply difficult for no real reason

Top Bottom