• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

idonteven

gogeta nr4

DGU-3p9XoAA2X-N.jpg:large

Well I'm back to the worst rates of all time.
Nothing but R's and 2 unfeatured ssrs, some android 17 trash and an ssb that doesn't dokkan.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
i dont even will have Gogeta hidden potential maxed before most of us....well or at least i am able to log in. lol Bamco.
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAA
Fuck me for pulling on these banners. Best SSR unit I got is a dupe Goku Black. The rest is subpar ultra shitty SSR. Fuck this game, I quit

Did you do all 4 pulls per banner ? If so...well that sucks, sry to hear bro.

Aiii

So not worth it
Under a lead that won't be out for at least another month.

He will hit hard under VB or Gotenks too. And he has his high chance counter and SA buff.

Come on, it is not a useless card and even if you wait a month you will be happy to have him. Have heart, friends.

First pull: All SR & R trash
Second pull: SSR Champ(fuck off with this shit card ffs) and SR trash
Third pull: SR & R trash
Free: SR & R trash

and I quit, fuck this game.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Post from reddit, take with a grain of salt of course due to its "my dad works for nintendo" nature...

Disclaimer: A good friend of mine works on the localization team for the International Version of Dokkan Battle
Just spoke to my friend about SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron not having their leader skills and he told me repeatedly not to pull on these banners for two reasons: he isn't sure if it's possible in the code of the game or more importantly even legal with Japan's gacha's laws to alter a card AFTER a player has obtained it using money. I know GLB got a modified Goku Black that was buffed from the JPN version, but he was buffed before he was released on GLB, not after players had already obtained him. As far as he is aware, the laws of Japanese gacha games almost directly forbid altering a card that players have spent using real money currency, which makes sense.
HOWEVER
His best guess is that Bamco is planning on using the same ticket distribution algorithm to find players who have either Gogeta or Omega in their possession and then when the update to the leader skills hits, give them the updated version of the card in the inbox.
But... this is Bamco we're talking about here:
What makes my friend especially worried is that Bandai Namco has the best track record when it comes to using that algorithym to give out tickets to people who've earned them to begin with. I know plenty of people on this forum who never got their 200 DL tickets and who still don't have their 150 DL tickets from last year.
Pull at your own risk guys.

Wouldn't surprise me, at any rate.

i dont even will have Gogeta hidden potential maxed before most of us....well or at least i am able to log in. lol Bamco.

Did you do all 4 pulls per banner ? If so...well that sucks, sry to hear bro.

Yeah, I always get that kind of crap. I never pull such units on their first banner.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay i can login...wish me luck guys.

Yeah, I always get that kind of crap. I never pull such units on their first banner.

Man that sucks...did you get at least some tickets ? Maybe you have more luck on the DL banner.

Post from reddit, take with a grain of salt of course due to its "my dad works for nintendo" nature...

Wouldn't surprise me, at any rate.

Even if they can't edit the characters, they would need the biggest balls to do that without any compensation. If this is true then I, no joke, expect a 300+ stone compensation for this, the playerbase would just drop if they did that. I doubt they would do this.

dont have enough kai but that special kai banner coming soon will give me enough to max him

what is happening

seems like bandai is finally rewarding you for spending thousands of dollars on their game lol.

edit: Did a pull on OS, got tora. used summon tickets got 4Rs and a mega trash SR, did singles, got 2 Rs. Fuck. Me.

Did I shit all over lady luck or something? What the fuck is going on?

Did the 3+1 free multi on Omega's banner. Didn't get Omega, but I got some useful cards.
-TEQ Paikuhan (new)
-STR Buff Trunks (1st Dupe)
-Super Vegito (3rd Dupe)
-Rose (1st Dupe)
-PHY Great Saiyaman (1st Dupe)

Need more stones and I'll do Gogeta's banner.

That's what's sup boys.

that's some nice looking random text.
Also I think somewhere down the line they broke the scouter break stuff, or they just changed it.
Red flashing scouter break is supposed to indicate featured card, I've had 3 unfeatured cards do this shit now.

Chucker

Did 3+1 on Gogeta because I'm a sucker and need more TEQ anyway.
First Pull - GARBAGE (all R and SR)
Second Pull - 2 Super Gogetas rest R (I JUST got Super Gogeta for the first time on the 200m banner and I'm a day one, so he was my White Whale, now I have 3).
Third Pull - STR SS3 Goku, INT SSR Vegito, both will go towards dupes. rest R
Fourth Pull - TEQ SS4 GOGETA (Bless) and TEQ Kid Buu (new to me).

No complaints, got 9 tickets too.

Edit: Tickets were garbage, fam.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Even if they can't edit the characters, they would need the biggest balls to do that without any compensation. If this is true then I, no joke, expect a 300+ stone compensation for this, the playerbase would just drop if they did that. I doubt they would do this.

There definitely should be some meaty compensation regardless with this level of fuck up.

Should being the operative word.

that's some nice looking random text.
Also I think somewhere down the line they broke the scouter break stuff, or they just changed it.
Red flashing scouter break is supposed to indicate featured card, I've had 3 unfeatured cards do this shit now.

He got dat BCFB4863 do

LNBL

Fml

AADRMQt.jpg

Zamasu, Future trunks and INT ssj gohan are new... The top 3 ssr's are from the 200 ml tickets we got

This is from 3+1 on omega and 2 multis on Gogeta

Dissapointed :(

Top Bottom