• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just realized that Syn technically is on the Omega banner, due to not being a Dokkan exclusive. He's just not featured

GG .04% pull rate

Fml

AADRMQt.jpg

Zamasu, Future trunks and INT ssj gohan are new... The top 3 ssr's are from the 200 ml tickets we got

This is from 3+1 on omega and 2 multis on Gogeta

Dissapointed :(

Bro I'm 3 pulls in and I don't even have an SSR :/

Did a multi with the tickets I got and got 3 Chiaotsu's, a Yamaha, and Recomme shoving his ass in my face yet again. Guess I used up all my blessings from RNGESUS on the last two banners. If we get the daily stones again I'll have enough for one more pull, but I'm not even sure I will might just save for future stuff.

Did a multi with the tickets I got and got 3 Chiaotsu's, a Yamaha, and Recomme shoving his ass in my face yet again. Guess I used up all my blessings from RNGESUS on the last two banners. If we get the daily stones again I'll have enough for one more pull, but I'm not even sure I will might just save for future stuff.

Yeah. Now imagine what it is to get shit from the last two banners plus this one. :")

Arrrammis

Did a pull on each banner, ended up with no SSR from the Gogeta Banner and 2x Buuhan (dupes) from the OS banner. Tickets got me INT SSB Vegeta, pretty cool but I don't know if he's that good in a mono INT team.

J4g3r

Only SSRs I got in 5 multi-summons are a STR Gogeta dupe and an AGL Bojack.

The rates are awful, not even going to bother throwing money at these banners.

will do my last to pulls at reset.
Definitely not buying stones for these garbage rates.
Like how does it manage to consistently give you ssr that aren't even featured? So it rolls for an ssr and then just digs in to the deepest bowels of hell to find this ultra low rate drops?
Feels more like the featured ssr are in their own pool.

LNBL

Need 37 stones for my 3rd multi on the Gogeta banner x_x. Hopefully there are still 2 days of the missions coming up

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So first off i didnt get Gogeta...but

Hell yeah baby !!

I did 4 pulls on the Shenron Banner and 2 on Gogeta....i need 20 more stones to do the final Gogeta + free pull. Hope i can get them tomorrow.

My haul wasnt perfect but i did pull a couple new units which was important.

Shenron Banner:

Pull1:
Only trash, no SSR

Pull 2:
SV dupe no2
PHY Kid Goku with the Ape background dupe no1
Frigging SSJ4 Goku

Pull 3:
PHY SSJ Adult Gohan, new to me so cool

Pull 4/Free Pull:
Only trash, no SSR lol

Gogeta Banner:

Pull 1:
TEQ Golden Frieza dupe no2
INT SSJGod Vegeta, new to me and looks nice

Pull 2:
INT Golden Frieza, i think i already pulled this card once and used it to boost the SA of TEQ Golden Frieza...is this the right approach ? lol
PHY SSJ Broly dupe no1

11 tickets:
AGL SSJGod Vegeta, new to me looks pretty cool
PHY SSJ Trunks dupe no1

Well thats all...i still have two Gogeta pulls left if i can manage to get those stones.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol why the fuck os SSJ4 Goku on Omega's banner whem he doesn't even team with him? Ahould be SSJ4 Vegeta.

The idea of having a banner that actually supports an entirely new type of lead is apparently too reasonable for Bamco.

Also FUCK Bamco for these shitty banners. This is the worst stuff they pulled on Global:
No leaders and SHITTY banners.
Japan got INT Gogeta and PHY Godtenks on Gogeta's banner and PHY Omega got Phy Cooler, INT Buu and AGL Super 17.

Anoregon

Also FUCK Bamco for these shitty banners. This is the worst stuff they pulled on Global:
No leaders and SHITTY banners.
Japan got INT Gogeta and PHY Godtenks on Gogeta's banner and PHY Omega got Phy Cooler, INT Buu and AGL Super 17.

The frustrating part is that the Omega banner at least is actually quite good out of context - Rose and MZ, SSJ4 Goku, Super Vegito, those 4 on a single banner is great. But in the context of a new type of lead that only supports a handful of units, intentionally leaving those units off the banner is a total scum fuck move.

linkent

Think in Gacha game, characters can be buffed but not nerfed.
Even japan allow nerf with full compensation which happened few times in GBF.
FFBE will improve an existing character (Noctis)
Never listen to anyone that claim to have relative working in some company on internet.

Done with all 8 pulls.
Run out of luck when the SSJ4s banner where i got both.
No SSJ4 Gogeta or PHY Omega

The SSRs are
MZ new
Omega Shenron x2 the STR one :(
Black
Thats all T_T

The frustrating part is that the Omega banner at least is actually quite good out of context - Rose and MZ, SSJ4 Goku, Super Vegito, those 4 on a single banner is great. But in the context of a new type of lead that only supports a handful of units, intentionally leaving those units off the banner is a total scum fuck move.

Problem is for Global, they support no units. :""""")

Meneses

Did a full cycle on each banner (plus a few tickets).

Only new SSR I got was Black, which i've been wanting for a while so that was good (it was on my very first pull, too).

Also got a dupe SS4 Goku, that was cool.

Then I got into a sorta "Late to the Party" fest with a bunch of good dupes for old meta leaders:

Buuhan
SV
Original Super Gogeta
VB
STR Omega

TEQ Golden Frieza
STR Beerus

2 SSB Gokus (Phy and Str) that i'll probably use to raise the last 2 SAs for my SSBKK)
1 Phy Fat Buu that's probably gonna be baba'd.

Not gonna spend any more stones, I think (definitely not any money).

Gonna keep some for the Kai banner and maybe do a single here and there.

Anoregon

lol, just did both 25 stone pulls. Nothing on Omega, Gogeta had SSJ3 animation in order to bless me with yet another int vegito dupe.

I do not feel entirely compelled to spend any more stones.

Durden77

4 multis on Omega, I got..

STR Omega god dammit
INT Base Vegeta (Dupe)
PHY SSB Goku (fucking yuck)

Ugh. Have 119 stone left. Feel like I should do the discount summons on Gogeta, but I really don't give a shit about any of the cards on there besides Gogeta himself. Might stick with Omega.

lol, just did both 25 stone pulls. Nothing on Omega, Gogeta had SSJ3 animation in order to bless me with yet another int vegito dupe.

I'm in the middle right now. I might buy the 91 and 12 DS to finish off my last 2 pulls to get the free pull.

Finished my 8 pulls. Conflicted because I got mostly complete trash but I also got 2 SS4 Goku dupes. 17 Tickets gave me jack shit

All my SSR pulls. Got a screen crack for Convulsing Rage Goku lmao

pKfYYji.png

All trash SSRs but the dupes are gooood

Anoregon

I'm in the middle right now. I might buy the 91 and 12 DS to finish off my last 2 pulls to get the free pull.

Do not spend any money for these banners. Don't reward Bamco for this fuckery.

Dont do my mistake. Bought a pack for 9 bucks for one last multi... which got me a dupe PHY Syn Shenron. FUCK.THIS.GAME. :")

Did the full cycles on both banners...

Only SSRs were 3 Goku Black, 1 SSJ4 Goku, 2 Buuhans, Confronting Darkness Future Trunks and Faith in Super Fusion SSJ Gotenks. None of the units I wanted from these banners but I guess they're good game-wise

Ashodin

4 Multis on Gogeta

Got so far:

SSR INT Baby 2 (new)
SSR TEQ Future Gohan (dupe)
SSR STR Gogeta (dupe 2)
SSR INT SSB Vegeta (dupe)
SSR PHY Goku Black (dupe)
SSR PHY Broly (new)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ok thanks to Goku ill be able to run my first real STR team. What units should i focus on ? Here are my STR units.

None of them have dupes or hidden potentials unlocked expect Gogeta - he maxed. So i would assume SSJ4, Gogeta and the newer GT Trunks are locked. What about the rest ?

Seriously, when I see some of your pulls, this is fucked up. I got SSR from the fuckin first generation. :"""")

That sucks...did you have more luck on the standard SSJ4 banner ? I used everything i had there and didnt get any of the Top Tier featured ones.

Aiii

So not worth it
At least Gogeta and a INT Gogeta, 2x PHY Gotenks dupes as well as the PHY Gotenks I was missing for the team, not too shabby. Super 17 didn't suck to get, either. And I FINALLY broke my spell of never ever pulling SBKK Goku, so that's a personal achievement. All things considered it was okay, not great since no Omega, but oh well.

Anoregon

Dont do my mistake. Bought a pack for 9 bucks for one last multi... which got me a dupe PHY Syn Shenron. FUCK.THIS.GAME. :")

I will definitely not be buying any stones, but I'll probably end up spending 80 more on omega for the free pull.

Ok thanks to Goku ill be able to run my first real STR team. What units should i focus on ? Here are my STR units.

gogeta, GT trunks, ssj3 goku, dokkan that gohan (lol that rhymes), and then whoever. Pan or Gotenks

Sec0nd

I kind of got some shit pulls. But on the other hand I've been only able to pull on these banners because of the crazy 20 stones a day. And my luck has been pretty good on the SSJ4 banners so it's not like I'm really lacking that much. I've got two more mutlis tomorrow so we'll see what comes out of that.

Started of pretty strong with 3 SSRs in one pull. But the pulls were really ehh. TEQ SS2 Goku (Angel) (I don't know this card, is it any good) and 2 TEQ Golden Frieza dupes lol. The other pulls gave me PHY Bardock, TEQ Future Gohan and a SV dupe.

SV dupe is really nice. Others ehh not so much. What should I do with the TEQ Golden Frieza dupes? SA, baba or hidden potential?

Top Bottom