• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Ashodin

Here we go on Omega

Got so far

SSR AGL Ultimate Gohan (dupe 3?)
SSR INT Gohan (Teen) (dupe)
SSR PHY Android 17
SSR PHY Omega Shenron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSR STR OMEGA SHENRON!?
SSR AGL Super Vegito (dupe)

holy shit both shenrons on one pull wat

Tamanon

Banned
My Gogeta summons were pretty lit for the four summons.

God Broly
SSBKK Goku
TEQ Golden Frieza
STR Gogeta
SS4 Gogeta
STR Super Trunks

denebj

Neo Member
Did 1 full cycle each and got crap.
2 SV- already maxed out lol
Gogeta dupe, black dupe, Broly dupe and couple of not so good SSR.
Tickets got me squat.

I keep my extra 200 stones for something else lol

Good stuff for those would pulled them.

Durden77

I got 2 STR Omegas in my pulls. Don't even know if I should dupe them or hold on to them in case I get the PHY for the SA raise.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got 2 STR Omegas in my pulls. Don't even know if I should dupe them or hold on to them in case I get the PHY for the SA raise.

Dupe them for sure, str omega is incredibly strong with a couple of dupes, and extreme str is very good team when Janemba comes out.

Ashodin

d9WO3Uzl.png

my first Omega Shenron pull out of that four multi lmao

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
That looks a lot like my first (and so far only) omega pull.

I got a dupe Goku Black. Which is the order I should prioritize which potential area I should unlock?

Bottom right, as he has a farmable super so should be at SA10.

All of my good dupes are for powerful AGL cards that I currently have in decks.
I've come to the conclusion that I will never ever have enough potential orbs. Ever.

Pulled a whole lot of bullshit... still got enough stones to do another 4 pulls on each banner but I honestly don't feel like it's worth It...

I got non featured ssrs which have a worse rate than the featured ones.... like wtf

OMG I got 2 Omega Shenron (STR) Hahahahaha.
kill me.
Other than that getting 3 SV is not what I expected and now I have to baba one of them.

Yeah the ratio of featured:unfeatured SSRs is wack as fuck. These are dokkanfest banners for crying out loud

Final form TEQ Gogeta just did a whopping 31k on LR Piccolo with an SA. This guy aint shit with mono INT
lol LR Gohan
. The music for the last stage is rad tho, turn that shit up

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Goddamn, Bamco fucks everyone over with crap ass banners and peeps still running, pulling, and getting royally fucked over as if there was ever any doubt to the end result.

weshes195

I bought 2 more packs of stones, did my summons with 400 stones, got only crap.

Then I clicked uninstall. Probably would have anyways done that even if I got both cards. I can't believe they treated Global like garbage. I mean, I do but this is by far the worst thing they have done, literally not having a major game part in (plus the terrible choices for the characters in the summoning).

Bah, just sad that I got back to this game just to see them not put in any effort for a big occasion. Maybe Ill be back in another 4 months. Probably not though, they won't stop not caring about Global.

Durden77

Dupe them for sure, str omega is incredibly strong with a couple of dupes, and extreme str is very good team when Janemba comes out.

Alright, that will put me at 3 dupes for him.

Got shit all from my 13 tickets.

Anyway, as tempting as it is to spend money, I don't need these guys. I have and amazing mono AGL team with LR Majin Vegeta and SSJ4 Vegeta with 1 dupe, and I just got SSJ4 Goku and have the optimal team for him. Have to resist and say I'm good.

Guess we getting ticket banner rates on everything going forward.
Garbage rates for everyone!

The sneaky thing is the rates are always lower for 3+1 deals like this. You think you're getting a deal but actually on average you need to spend as many or more stones to get featured units because the rates are crappier.

Don't blame y'all for quitting, in fact I respect it. Walking away from sunk costs is not always easy. I'll still enjoy the game and I still have a ton of stones but man this is garbage. It's not even that they don't care about global - we're their biggest markets. This is the decision-making of a company at the height of its hubris. They think they can get away with anything because people always go nuts on dual dokkanfests. Hopefully we prove them wrong this time and they learn something.

Anoregon

Hopefully we prove them wrong this time and they learn something.

People are already buying stones and dumping them into these banners at the usual maximum hype rates. Bamco aint gonna learn shit other than a little PR experience.

You are probably making the right choice.

Kinda wish I had the willpower to do that right now but i'm still not there. Slowly working my way towards it, though.

I'll most likely take the plunge when the reset glitch is fixed.

I'm not putting one more cent toward that crap.
I was fine with shit pull rates. I'm not fine with subpar banners giving units that were featured a year ago. And I'm definitely not fine with Leader cards with unimaginative new meta... And no Leader skill in GLB. Everytime I was like "I spent close to the price of two full games on this game, I cant quit". Well, once you do, it definitely feels better.

Honestly I'm on the verge of giving up as well, but I have so much good units and it's so ingrained into my daily routine that it would be hard to get rid of it.

9th and likely final multi now. I'll likely go back to collecting login bonuses after this regardless of the outcome, but fingers crossed.

Edit: Not even an SSR...sigh

Ashodin

Honestly I'm on the verge of giving up as well, but I have so much good units and it's so ingrained into my daily routine that it would be hard to get rid of it.

Honestly if my account wasn't so loaded I'd stop too. I can pretty much do all the content and there are some chase SR or SSRs that I want (Kai Gohan, Majuub, etc)

Ticket Summons now (14 tickets)

IT'S OVER FRIEZA

STR Beerus
STR Goku

lol wtf

I'm not putting one more cent toward that crap.
I was fine with shit pull rates. I'm not fine with subpar banners giving units that were featured a year ago. And I'm definitely not fine with Leader cards with unimaginative new meta... And no Leader skill in GLB. Everytime I was like "I spent close to the price of two full games on this game, I cant quit". Well, once you do, it definitely feels better.

I'm not giving up but I think I'm done with spending money on stones now. I'm just gonna keep saving up stones for good banners.

Honestly if my account wasn't so loaded I'd stop too. I can pretty much do all the content and there are some chase SR or SSRs that I want (Kai Gohan, Majuub, etc)

Same, pulling 2 SSJ4 Goku's and 3 SSJ4 Vegeta's makes it really hard to stop. I'm on the "if they pull shit one more time I'm out" attitude right now.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Kinda wish I had the willpower to do that right now but i'm still not there. Slowly working my way towards it, though.

I'll most likely take the plunge when the reset glitch is fixed.

If only all players had the same willpower not to waste a single stone on these banners to prove a point to the company.

Kettch

I saw the "to be released" leader skills, but that Omega banner was so amazing I had to use up my stones anyway.

10 multis total:

1 PHY Omega Shenron
1 SS4 Goku
1 Rose
1 Super Vegito
3 Fusion Zamasu
3 STR Omega Shenron
1 TEQ Vegito
1 TEQ SSB Vegeta
1 STR Goku

This account has some amazing luck on it. Still missing Syn Shenron, but hopefully I'll get him at some random point, not being a dokkan exclusive.

Anoregon

Lol, just finished my round of Omega pulls. 1 SSRb total and it wasn't from the banner.

My remaining stones and wallet have nothing to fear from this fucking atrocity.

Top Bottom