• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Karsha

In 6 multis (4 omega 2 gogeta) got only 2 ssr , Rose and Merged Zamasu :( Waiting for the stones to do the last multi+ free one on Gogeta but I haven't gotten a featured unit since april in the Rose/VB banner, feels like the account is cursed lol.

So for some reason I never checked Gogetas lead ability assuming he's rainbow super lead but he's kind of not? His requirement for the full boost is rather specific and would have only applied to 2/5 super neo gods. In effect he'd be a marginal upgrade over Masked Saiyan as a lead for me.

That's kind of lame. I'm not sure I'll grind the medals eve if he does drop for me now.

Gogeta's Super2 stage was fun. This team, paired with LR Gohan friend, made pretty easy work. Constantly lowering Attack and Defense each turn, Gogeta was doing negligible damage by the end of it. Just gotta survive the first couple turns.
Vegito there just for the attack boost and because I don't have anyone good to replace him with. Everyone else has a purpose.

Xhpgtd5.png

If only all players had the same willpower not to waste a single stone on these banners to prove a point to the company.

I already had the stones and even if this is garbage, 4 pulls+tickets for 105 stones is still the closest thing to Good Value this game has. But definitely not pulling more after those initial 4 pulls on each.

Maddness

also if i've already pulled both these guys is it even worth pulling again for dupes or just wait till another banner down the line and save?

Meneses

also if i've already pulled both these guys is it even worth pulling again for dupes or just wait till another banner down the line and save?

If you haven't finished the complete 3+1 cycle, it's not a bad idea to go for it, otherwise don't bother spending any more stones.

AllGamer

Did the 3+1 pulls on each banner.

First pull Gogeta banner...

Couldn't believe my luck! Forgot to make a screenshot of the second pull but I got INT SSB Vegeta. Didn't have him before, so again really happy.

Third pull

o_O . Second dupe of SSBKK, AGL SSJ Trunks GT is new, first dupe of Gogeta and directly the first dupe of SSB Vegito. The free pull got me only Rs and SRs

On to the first pull of the Shenron banner

First dupe of SSJ4 Goku, nice. Second pull only Rs and SRs again. But then came the third pull.

First dupe of Shenron and second dupe of SSJ4 Goku, goddamn, so lucky!

Got 15 tickets, so 3 more multi pulls.

First one...

Second dupe of FP Frieza, first dupe of PHY Broly, Second multi was again only Rs and SRs and the final pull was:

Second dupe of Gohan, and Trunks is new.

Really happy about the pulls. Got the new Gogeta and many useful dupes. Have 30 stones left but I am going to save them :)

I got STR gogeta and PHY broly and some other ssr's in 8 pulls, but no ssj4 gogeta. Feeling down now :(

You and me both but 9 pulls here. I don't even know why as he wasn't gonna change the game for me and I only log in now :/

I don't even like the SSJ4 design. Think I just wanted him to complete the set

Yeah Goku fucks him up real good. You can one-shot every phase (I crit the AGI one so idk if you don't crit)

shout out to whoever said they'd make an AGI phase to fuck with the mono-STR GT team. They made an AGI Syn card just for that. But it doesn't matter lol

Omega event is still snoozing easy except the AGL portion on Super 2. You have to be kinda careful but Gogeta is usually enough to end it fast.

All my pulls have been meh. Got 11 SSRs from 8 multipulls and 16 DL tickets.

Not too shabby but no OS PHY or Gogeta TEQ sadly. Didn't get a SSJ4 Dupe like I was hopeing either.

Did get these dupes though.

Goku Black PHY
SSB Vegeta INT
SSB Vegeta STR
Beerus STR
Mai INT
Merged Zamasu TEQ
SV AGL 5th one lol Dunno what to do it tbh.
Gogeta dupe x7 now, rip
Majin Boo PHY <WTF such a old and shitty card lol
SSJ Trunks PHY
Whis INT <Why couldn't it be the superior TEQ one :(

I wish I got AGL Rose Black and more dupes for Buuhan or Omega Shenron for my DL tickets. Hell I wish my pulls for the banners had better dupes lol.

Fox1304

Woot, one cycle on each and got two rose dupes, and a fusion zamasu that is new for me. Not too great :( a few low quality dupes and I'm done for now.

Meneses

So, since I didn't pull any major unit (Black is farmable even though it's shitty), i'm not sure what to do with my Elder Kais, I could use some advice.

Should I use some on any current units or keep saving them for something down the line?

Notable units (all at SA1):

STR GT Trunks (maybe him?)
PHY FP Frieza (or him?)
STR Omega (I will have one dupe once I farm another hourglass)
STR SS2 Gohan (the old Cell one that got a TUR semi-recently)
STR SSB Vegeta
AGL SSB Vegeta
STR GT SS3 Goku
TEQ Golden Frieza (will be at 2 dupes once I get hourglass)

Meneses

Yeah Goku fucks him up real good. You can one-shot every phase (I crit the AGI one so idk if you don't crit)

shout out to whoever said they'd make an AGI phase to fuck with the mono-STR GT team. They made an AGI Syn card just for that. But it doesn't matter lol

lol that was me :p You just know Bamco is always thinking ahead in that regard lol

But yeah, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference (I haven't tried the fight yet).

edit: sorry about the double post.

So, since I didn't pull any major unit (Black is farmable even though it's shitty), i'm not sure what to do with my Elder Kais, I could use some advice.

Should I use some on any current units or keep saving them for something down the line?

PHY FP Frieza (or him?)
STR SSB Vegeta
AGL SSB Vegeta
STR GT SS3 Goku

those are all valid choices.
Pick your favourite/most used one.

My best time on Gogeta so far:

Dat INT Gogeta Dokkan SA though...

Think this is one of the reasons I've been a bit down on the game for a while. If you have the leads for each type and good support the content loses all challenge. I have a few dupes of that guy too now so can't even imagine what he'd hit like if I got round to applying them. Curious, did you get Gogeta? I'd like to think one of us managed to assemble that all neo super god team lol

PHY FP Frieza (or him?)
STR SSB Vegeta
AGL SSB Vegeta
STR GT SS3 Goku

I definitely agree it should be FP Frieza or GT Trunks. It all depends on which one you'd use the most. I personally like FP Frieza more since his super does crazy damage, but if you have a great SS4 Goku team, then GT Trunks might be the way to go.

Aiii

So not worth it
Think this is one of the reasons I've been a bit down on the game for a while. If you have the leads for each type and good support the content loses all challenge. I have a few dupes of that guy too now so can't even imagine what he'd hit like if I got round to applying them. Curious, did you get Gogeta? I'd like to think one of us managed to assemble that all neo super god team lol

Heh, yeah I did end up pulling SSJ4 Gogeta, so yay!

I'm glad Bamco doesn't do a thing where you can refresh the Potential Orb even timer with stones. I'd never summon anyone ever. All my stones would be gone every Monday. Darn you AGL.

Ashodin

So with nothing amazing I put my elder kai into SS4 Vegeta, just need 3 more now (from the 25 stone banner) to finish him off. Then I'll put Kais into

• PHY O. Shenron
  • PHY Vegito Blue
  • ????

Which one should I pick?

denebj

Neo Member
I might not have pull them, but I am happy to wreck Gogeta with Double LR Gohan ahahahah
He dies in 2 turn . I do not need him XD XD

So with nothing amazing I put my elder kai into SS4 Vegeta, just need 3 more now (from the 25 stone banner) to finish him off. Then I'll put Kais into

• PHY O. Shenron
  • PHY Vegito Blue
  • ????

Which one should I pick?

Yes to both but I'd probably prioritize Vegito Blue since who the fuck knows when Shenron actually becomes useful on Global (unless you're pulling for Cooler in which case maybe wait to see if you get him)

fuckin Dmonty (YTer) still spent like 2k stones on this banner in spite of this bullshit... youtubers pls. at least nanogenix and rhyme are playing on JP.

Hellix

I guess I am not meant to have any SSJ4s. Did 10 multis and literally got 5 STR Gogetas instead.

I do only a single multi on the other one and got PHY Omega Shenron, which is fucking fantastic since I have no good team to put around him.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I'm still pretty annoyed at how bad my pulls were. 2.5% SSR rate. Good times.

Chucker

I don't think I'm gonna even attempt the Gogeta event. My int team is lacking, no Buuhan, No Janemba.

Still in the dark about the best treasure gem farm spot.

I don't think I'm gonna even attempt the Gogeta event. My int team is lacking, no Buuhan, No Janemba.

Still in the dark about the best treasure gem farm spot.

21-1 on Super for Launch and Pilaf spawns

alternatively 17-6 on Hard (only Hard) for Pilaf spawns. Lower stamina cost, technically more efficient for gems, but much less rank EXP

also just wanna share this beautiful sight

40% crit chance on this bad boy is ridiculously broken lol

Top Bottom