• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

Hooooly mooly!

Decided to go all in (8 multis counting free ones) on Omega, since it had all units I needed. Only Omega STR would have been a dupe.

1st- SSJ4 Goku! I had Vegeta already, so this is just amazing!! Also got my... 4th? Family Gohan dupe I think. And a dupe for GT STR SSJ3 Goku, so that's making my team even better
2nd- SR Trash
3rd- INT Bardock! New sir for me
Free- TEQ Pikkon! Been looking for him for a while, he will do VERY nicely in my mono-TEQ which I'm slowly building up
5th- TEQ Bardock, my... 3rd or 4th copy. I cannot wait for his dokkan, he'll be a beast
6th- STR Meta-Rilldo. GT link and nice special, I'm too overwhelmed with STR Units though
7th- A SECOND SSJ4 GOKU!!!!
Free- Dupe STR Buu.

And the tickets I got? Trash.

BUT WHO CARES?! I now have both Goku and Vegeta SSJ4, and Goku's got a dupe! Combined with GT SSJ3 Goku (now with a dupe path), Gogeta, Beers, SSJ3 Vegeta, Pikkon, and so many more, I'm overwhelmed! This was a great, great time!

I also somehow managed not to pull on the SSj4 Gogeta. Good unit, maybe, but I have almost everyone else on that banner and can wait, even for 25 stones. That'll go towards the Elder kai thing and get my new Goku to max quickly. My only regret is not farming his medals. I'll make a decent dent today, but have to wait until the weekend to finish.

Ashodin

remember this time like, yesterday, when all we had to bitch about was how the new leader skills were kind of oddly specific? good times

nah bro I was talking about how the skills were nonexistent

I just didn't believe I'd turn out to be right and THAT WAS THE ACTUAL LEADER SKILL

In hindsight it's pretty funny that it was right in front of us all along. It said To be released the entire time!

but nobody could have guessed they'd have the brass fucking balls to release a card without a leader skill, let alone two

so here's the thing: we can rule out that they didn't have time to implement categories on global, right? Since this has been in the db for weeks. So it was the plan all along to release half-finished cards for Global. The hubris is just fucking staggering

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Were there still missions for free stones today? If so, maintenance cost me it. Game has been down every time I've had time to play. Kind of magical.

Ashodin

Were there still missions for free stones today? If so, maintenance cost me it. Game has been down every time I've had time to play. Kind of magical.

Haven't been able to check, got hit with maintenance when I tried to check at 8 PM. RIP missions

I bet they took them away, right on the day of Gogeta. That would be fucking brutal.

last I saw we were at 130 mil out of 200 mil for yesterday, no way we would have hit the limit today.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
iVkOcb0.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'm in and I'm taking all of your stones rn

Don't worry it will go to the noble cause of 3 Rs and 7 SRs, one of which might be worth using to up the SA of a card that really isn't worth the time

ok it's even worse

Durden77

Damn, I like my AGL team better, but Super STR is serious, and fun. I'm glad I pulled SSJ4 Goku, not all was lost today. Nice to have some variety. Since I don't really use SSJ4 Vegeta's leader skill because of LR Majin Vegeta, it's cool having a mono type super team to run on the back end.

The only optimal unit I'm missing is SSB Vegeta. Also both of these SSJ4s are probably fun as hell on a Super team.

Got 25 stones now, still haven't used Gogeta's discount (went 2 rounds on Omega). Hmmmm...

L Thammy

4 pulls from the Gogeta banner, 8 pulls from the Omega Shenron banner, I think 4 from the tickets one? How did I do?

I already had PHY LSSJ Broly, STR Super Gogeta, and TEQ Perfect Supremacy Golden Frieza, so I have almost all the featured cards from the Gogeta banner now.

From the Shenron banner I only had SSJ4 Goku and SSR Rose Goku Black, was hoping for a Merged Zamasu. :(
I still have 88 stones left over so I guess I can give it another try.

Flambe

>.< To be fair I've done my share of whaling, this is probably due.

Also I'm thinking this is perhaps a bad time to post my box and get help with culling my SRs lol

Meneses

>.< To be fair I've done my share of whaling, this is probably due.

Also I'm thinking this is perhaps a bad time to post my box and get help with culling my SRs lol

General rules for SRs are:

Keep cards with status effects: Lower attack / defense, seal / stun

Keep passives that give ki to the team.

Keep cards that have a specific link to beat a Dokkan boss.

Use cards that have the same name as the SSR character to try to raise their SA.

Everything else can pretty much go to Baba or whatever.

But hey, you never know when a certain card gets a rebirth, so just keep them all :p

Dudes that need a dokkan awakening asap:

This guy (yes I know he has one in JP):

This guy:

And this guy:

...And yes, I am saying this because I just got a bunch of dupes of them and it's for totally personal reasons.

Shouta

What did you sacrifice to get that luck, Flambe?

It took me 300 stones but I got SS4 Gogeta on my last pull of my 2nd free one.

Mostly dupes for me other than the Black and the Gogeta. Getting to unlock a Buuhan path will be sweet.

Tamanon

Banned
OK, got new Omega and old Omega. Banners basically done now, lol. Still going to earn enough to do one more multi on Omega to get the free one at least. Then, it's just save for the Elder Kai banner. Feeling pretty good about my teams.

Top Bottom