• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Kettch

I don't like Gogeta's banner at all, but at ~26 stones a multi+free tickets, I might as well do the first round. Two multis so far and all I have is STR Gogeta.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did my final two pulls, no Gogeta

Pull 3:
SSR TEQ Bardock. new so cool
SSR TEQ Golden Frieza dupe no2

Pull 4/free:
Goku Black, dupe no 1 - really happy about that one

So yeah im done with the banner...happy about SSJ4 Goku, INT/AGL SSJGod Vegeta and the Goku Black dupe. Back at 10 stones hope to get enough tomorow for the Elder Kai banner then ill probably start to save up again for the next big banner.

I need to level a couple of units.

PS. Running a team w. +200k HP feels crazy, based SSJ4Goku.

Arrrammis

I feel like with these banners, SSj4 Goku is better than either of the main two cards. His passive (ATK+150% with a medium chance to dodge and counter enemy supers) is pretty good and more reliable compared to SSj4 Gogeta's passive (ATK +120% with a high chance to dodge and counter supers). Plus, SSj4 Goku's super effect (DEF +30%) lasts for 6 turns, while SSj4 Gogeta's (Increase atk and def) only lasts for 1 (so unless he attacks a second time in that turn there's absolutely no point in the atk increase).

OS is close to being as good as SSj4 Goku, but IMO lacks the links to fit into a good team.

It's just kind of funny to me and also why I'm not pulling anymore on these banners.

I think the only good thing that comes from me spending money on this game is my rewards card I use. 1 point for every $2.

I sure as hell don't benefit from pulls...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Welp, I finished this banner the same way I started it - a multi that gives me a double-drop of a lead banner card XD

This morning - double Gogeta
This afternoon - double Omega

Sec0nd

Glorious. Dokkan is obviously trying to make up for the pulls I had yesterday. Got to do 2 more multis just now that netted me 6 SSRs lol.

Another TEQ SSJ2 Angel Goku (honestly what is this card? Never seen it)
STR Gotenks dupe
Buuhan dupe (sweet)
PHY OMEGA ooohhh yeah
PHY Future #17(another card I'm not familiar with)

Just incase anyone had any doubts that this game did not hate me. I was training Goku Black and was 1 level away from him being maxed. I did the training anyways and didn't get a big bonus or anything. 3k from leveling. If I got that 1.2x he woulda been maxed. Then I spent my last 12 STA on the bulma event, 1k from a level up...

Xanru

I feel like with these banners, SSj4 Goku is better than either of the main two cards. His passive (ATK+150% with a medium chance to dodge and counter enemy supers) is pretty good and more reliable compared to SSj4 Gogeta's passive (ATK +120% with a high chance to dodge and counter supers). Plus, SSj4 Goku's super effect (DEF +30%) lasts for 6 turns, while SSj4 Gogeta's (Increase atk and def) only lasts for 1 (so unless he attacks a second time in that turn there's absolutely no point in the atk increase).

OS is close to being as good as SSj4 Goku, but IMO lacks the links to fit into a good team.

It's just kind of funny to me and also why I'm not pulling anymore on these banners.

Shenron as an individual unit is arguably as good as, if not better than, SS4 Goku. His team is the hardest hitting in the game too funnily enough, and he's a massive boost to ext. PHY.

As for SS4 Gogeta, I thought that initially as well, and then I saw that unlike most units with SA buffs on super, he actually maintains a base immense multiplier, whereas other units have a weaker SA modifier to compensate.

Welp I did a multi for the hell of it and pulled the actual PHY Omega Shenron. It feels bitter sweet, didn't spend any money but, now I hope I can save enough stones for PHY cooler.

And of course this game gets top grossing in U.S. We literally get incomplete units and people still want to spend money in this. Not going to do anything with my shenron unit they actually release his leader skill.

Aiii

So not worth it
photo04-08-2017084857u1ssa.jpg

photo04-08-2017084941s5sua.png

Back to back, still no Omega, but I couldn't possibly complain about these pulls heh.

idonteven

damn the hero team i got atm is really good but broly kicks my ass because goku doesnt go above 1 mill dmg to ignore his insane def

I know we'll get the rewards but I hoped this game didn't get the top grossing just to stick it to Bandai about the "to be released" shit. Whatever I'll saves stones for cooler and hopefully have a bitchin Extreme PHY team.

Hopefully this whole fiasco is an outlier since they wanted to drop the cards in at the same time for both GLB/JP. What would've made the sting less annoying (just a little) would've been to release the SRs that accompanied them in JP as well. For Omega pullers, that's a potential farmable SA we're missing out on. I don't see a reason why they were held back. But... precedent set now.

Anyway, because we pulled Omegle, we're not gonna get Cooler. >.<

damn the hero team i got atm is really good but broly kicks my ass because goku doesnt go above 1 mill dmg to ignore his insane def
Use someone who greatly lowers defense before supering with Goku. I used a Guldo who upon being attacked reduces the enemy DEF to 0. But that required me to use a few items to not die so I don't recommend it except as a last resort.

idonteven

Use someone who greatly lowers defense before supering with Goku. I used a Guldo who upon being attacked reduces the enemy DEF to 0. But that required me to use a few items to not die so I don't recommend it except as a last resort.

i aint putting a guldo in my hero team man :p

edit:damn my hero team died on rose :( still a lot weaker than a ssj4 goku team

Hopefully this whole fiasco is an outlier since they wanted to drop the cards in at the same time for both GLB/JP. What would've made the sting less annoying (just a little) would've been to release the SRs that accompanied them in JP as well. I don't see a reason why they were held back. But... precedent set now.

Anyway, because we pulled Omegle, we're not gonna get Cooler. >.<

Oh god, I just realised that we didn't get the SRs, why I really needed them for my SYN Shenron. Buy we really need cooler he's like better than Freeza, he's ice cold. Funny enough I thought we were going to get cooler can SSJ3 angel Goku for the dokkan fest banner but I guess Gogeta is more hype to the people
bunch of GT shills I tell you.

For the broly event Criting , or using a Def lowering item could work, but that means you give up an item slot for that. When phy Gotenks and Int gogeta arrive , on a hero team they wreck everything.

Guldo is the worst option. There's so many more options now since so many more cards lower defense on super. And the Chi Chi item

Yea ik that's why I said only use him as a last resort :p. There's better cards for sure, but for the people with my luck guldo is one of the few options available lol.

Reading Dokkan stats, that smells BIG bullshit.
I pulled 2 dupes of Kid Goku Oozaru... which is 0.023%
All the cards I pulled have a rate below 0.1%
And Gogeta is supposed to be 0.8% ? BS. :")

Kettch

Download failed x30.

Just let me transfer my shitty account I rerolled for, game!

I always had a horrible time with large data downloads like account transferring when using wifi. Mobile networks seem to work perfectly on the other hand for some reason.

idonteven

I always had a horrible time with large data downloads like account transferring when using wifi. Mobile networks seem to work perfectly on the other hand for some reason.

yup same here

i only play dokkan on my 4G because its super super slow on wifi for some reason

Ugh I'm an idiot. Did 4 more multis on the Gogeta banner which is certified shit. Only 2 SSRs: Black dupe and fucking INT SSJ Gohan (youth), the ancient one.

However! All was not in vain, as I finally got Merged Zamasu from my tickets, who's been eluding me the whole time. Also got PHY kid Buu but whatever. Happy to leave it on that note. I hope.

MicH

Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me build a solid team. I currently running an AGL team but I'm pretty sure it isn't super great.

BoxKyqhl.jpg

So if any of you could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. Below is my collection of SSRs.

nEe7T4Sl.jpg

cNbAenul.jpg

LErQr7Wl.jpg

Also, since I got a few dupes of Great Saiyaman, SSJ4 Goku and Fusion Zamasu I'd love some input on which hidden potential paths I should open for them first

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm absolutely convinced Gogeta's "high chance" of countering is a "100% chance." He hasn't taken a SA from an enemy yet.

idonteven

Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me build a solid team. I currently running an AGL team but I'm pretty sure it isn't super great.

BoxKyqhl.jpg

So if any of you could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. Below is my collection of SSRs.

nEe7T4Sl.jpg

cNbAenul.jpg

LErQr7Wl.jpg

Also, since I got a few dupes of Great Saiyaman, SSJ4 Goku and Fusion Zamasu I'd love some input on which hidden potential paths I should open for them first

leader int trunks ( needs to dokkan tho )
super vegito ( needs to dokkan )
ssj4 gogeta '( needs to dokkan )
ssj4 goku ( needs to dokkan )
vegito blue ( needs to dokkan )
super kaoken goku ( needs to dokkan )
friend: vegito blue

ssj4 goku team

ssj4 goku leader
ssj3 goku
gt trunks
pikkon
god goku str
ssjb goku str
friend: goku ssj4
sick team

Welp, I finished this banner the same way I started it - a multi that gives me a double-drop of a lead banner card XD

This morning - double Gogeta
This afternoon - double Omega

Seems fitting given your name haha. That's awesome. Hoping we get enough daily stones for me to finished the discounted pulls on Omega. The 200 banner seems to hate me, and honestly Buuhan and Merged Zamasu are the only two great villain cards I'm missing, so I guess I should focus there instead.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
400 stones and I got nothing but SHIT. So disheartening.

You aint alone.

It's not about the stones

I know we'll get the rewards but I hoped this game didn't get the top grossing just to stick it to Bandai about the "to be released" shit. Whatever I'll saves stones for cooler and hopefully have a bitchin Extreme PHY team.

Yeah, I'm actually kind of sad we got top grossing so quickly this time around. oh well.

MicH

leader int trunks ( needs to dokkan tho )
super vegito ( needs to dokkan )
ssj4 gogeta '( needs to dokkan )
ssj4 goku ( needs to dokkan )
vegito blue ( needs to dokkan )
super kaoken goku ( needs to dokkan )
friend: vegito blue

ssj4 goku team

ssj4 goku leader
ssj3 goku
gt trunks
pikkon
god goku str
ssjb goku str
friend: goku ssj4
sick team
Thank you so much!! These teams look really powerful, can't wait to train them up and Dokkan them :D

Meneses

Holy shit, the Black SA grind is unbelievable. I had to go back twice and make sure I was doing the right mission, only got one drop in almost two stamina bars (I leveled up in between).

Also, major first world problem, I have SSBKK with all dupe paths open but no AGL orbs.

idonteven

Holy shit, the Black SA grind is unbelievable. I had to go back twice and make sure I was doing the right mission, only got one drop in almost two stamina bars (I leveled up in between).

Also, major first world problem, I have SSBKK with all dupe paths open but no AGL orbs.

pfff thats nothing,im trying to get int trunks to 10

Meneses

pfff thats nothing,im trying to get int trunks to 10

Well, I also have that grind too.

Actually, I also have his TEQ and PHY version, so if i'm feeling that my life could use a little bit more misery by the time that event comes back, i'll be doing a lot of stupid shit.

Top Bottom