• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

idonteven

Well, I also have that grind too.

Actually, I also have his TEQ and PHY version, so if i'm feeling that my life could use a little bit more misery by the time that event comes back, i'll be doing a lot of stupid shit.

yeah i had 5 teq versions and 1 phy version so its not that bad

Are we getting the Super stage for Majin Buu? Was farming to dokkan Spirit Bomb Goku and INT Vegeta and thought that i had enough medals but im short by 28 medals. Was it always 35 or 7 medals?

Forgot to metion im getting 1 per completion. If thats true then im done farming the medals lol.

Just wait for when we get the new Buu stage that drops 7 per run. I still don't even know why they released the dokkan for Goku and Vegeta when the event intended for them isn't even out yet. They're not even that good.

My account I started last night, anything decent here?

I would keep it. Omega and Gogeta both is nice even though they're both only useful as subs now. But you can make a decent villain team with Rose lead, PHY Omega, Buuhan and FP Frieza. Just need some more villain fillers but it's a good start

Also yeah it's a bummer we got top grossing despite this shit show. I mean I pulled more than I said I would but I haven't bought any stones, fuck that. Can't say it's too surprising unfortunately. I wonder how many people even looked at the leader skills before pulling tbh

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hope they release 4 more units without leader skills so you can make a full team of them.

if only i had LR gohan then my hero team would shit on my ssj4 goku team :(

Eh, not really. I think my SSJ4 Goku team does more DPT than Super team with LR Gohan, don't underestimate the value of 2 120% leaders vs 50/70% leaders. And Goku is just THAT strong, he's not too far off from LR Gohan honestly. Now that I have him with 20 crit he feels about on par with LR Gohan, even. That man won't stop critting, that's anywhere between 3 and 4 million damage. You don't get numbers like that on a Super team.

idonteven

Eh, not really. I think my SSJ4 Goku team does more DPT than Super team with LR Gohan, don't underestimate the value of 2 120% leaders vs 50/70% leaders. And Goku is just THAT strong, he's not too far off from LR Gohan honestly. Now that I have him with 20 crit he feels about on par with LR Gohan, even. That man won't stop critting, that's anywhere between 3 and 4 million damage. You don't get numbers like that on a Super team.

i did not get a dupe ssj4 goku

Well, I also have that grind too.

Actually, I also have his TEQ and PHY version, so if i'm feeling that my life could use a little bit more misery by the time that event comes back, i'll be doing a lot of stupid shit.

I've got INT and TEQ to SA10 via the grind. I have PHY too and I'm not looking forward to it. xD

My account I started last night, anything decent here?

Nice pulls! With Rosé, you have a great Extreme leader with all those really great Extreme cards. Both Gogetas are nothing to scoff at as well.

Meohsix

It took about 300 stones, but I got em! :D
5jUifGA.jpg

Fox1304

Thank you Vegeta SSJ3 for being an awesome tank and allowing me to cruise through the last boss rush.
( yeah, you too Goku sSJ4 and your friends for hitting 2M more often than not).

MiTYH

God, I need a good hero lead. Now that I've got SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku (with a dupe), Gogeta, Godtenks, and more, I just need a damn VB and my life would be complete.

For now, I'm resisting the urge to pull on the gogeta at all. I went in on 2 sets of 4 pulls on Omega (which got me the 2 SSJ4 Gokus and a few other dupes), but haven't even pulled once on Gogeta. Besides him, everything else is a dupe, and I'd much rather invest in the Elder Kai banner

EDIT: Ofc on my alt, I pull on Gogeta, and get Gogeta...
Caved and did the Pull on my Main, got GT AGL Trunks, STR Gogeta Dupex3, and a PHY Broly Dupe. So... not bad at all, but all dupes as I guessed. Still, I love me some gogeta dupes! This is the second path unlocked, so 2 more to a rainbow star!

Holy shit, the Black SA grind is unbelievable. I had to go back twice and make sure I was doing the right mission, only got one drop in almost two stamina bars (I leveled up in between).

Also, major first world problem, I have SSBKK with all dupe paths open but no AGL orbs.

I just got 2 2x drops in a row.
That was preceeded by an entire stamina bar of nothing so idk. It's pretty awful though.

I'm about to do the Zamasu SA grind tomorrow so I am pre-emptively steeling myself. I got super lucky tho - I had 4 PHY Zamasu in my box (what can I say, I'm an optimist - I had his medals pre-farmed as well) and they all raised his SA, so he's already sitting at SA5.

Anyone know if it's worth it to use dupe path on this guy?

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Cultivated_Ability_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(GT)

I've got 3 sitting in my box, and my AGL units are too numerous for me to really invest in him. I've 3/4 paths on Family Gohan already just from dupes, but this one just seems... meh

I'd say go and unlock top left for him but that's it. He doesn't have a dokkan so he could easily be buffed later, but he's not useful in his current state.
When I say unlock the top left, just unlock it. Don't spend any more orbs filling anything else in.

Cruxist

Lol, one more pull on Omega and grabbed another dupe SSJ4 Goku. 2 Paths open now. My Str team really got a boost from these banners. Gogeta now has 3 paths open, and I got the Str Teen Goku that works well with the team.

Kettch

Ick, did the cheap round on Gogeta's banner and got 1 STR Gogeta, 1 AGL SS3 Goku GT and 2 PHY Broly.

Not worth 105 stones in the end, but I still think it was right to pull, as those were the only 2 banner characters I really didn't want at all.

I'm only doing the pulls because of the discount. It's essentially 4 multis for the price of 2 (plus 5 stones), and there are a decent amount of good cards on both. Omega and SS4 Gogeta are just bonuses. I don't have a team for either to lead anyways.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hope one of the next arc leads is Buu. Shit would be kind of OP. Buuhan, Vegito, Gotenks, ultimate gohan, fuckin LR majin vegeta. There's a lot of meat there.

Cory_t_

Hey guys, I'd love some team building advice. Here's my box: https://dbz.space/box/Cory_t_

I'd also appreciate some advice on what I could be doing with the cards available to me in terms of strikes or events. I can't seem to beat any events so I've just been farming strikes for now but maybe my cards are more powerful than i think and I'm just bad at team building lol.

bigosc2k

Banned
400 stone pull and no Gogeta in sight, annoying part is the 3 free summons I got only landed me with shit that are no higher than SR

Save em, fuck this dumb banner.

Don't do it!

I'm not doing it. Getting SS4 Goku instead of the new cards actually seemed like the best outcome for me so I'm not doing any non-discounted pulls.

Yeah, you guys are right. When I actually rationalize why I wanna pull it's 99% shiny new toy syndrome. Neither of these cards even have effective mono leads out yet, and they probably won't get their own LS for months. And I have just about every other banner card. I'm just gonna take my SSJ4 Goku dupes, MZ, and assorted other crap I pulled, and call it a wash. Honestly the SS4 Goku dupes were pretty huge for my mono STR, dude's just incredible now.

Hey guys, I'd love some team building advice. Here's my box: https://dbz.space/box/Cory_t_

I'd also appreciate some advice on what I could be doing with the cards available to me in terms of strikes or events. I can't seem to beat any events so I've just been farming strikes for now but maybe my cards are more powerful than i think and I'm just bad at team building lol.

Hm, yeah not the best stuff to work with for events but there are some good bones there. You might want to consider rerolling? Now would be a good time.

If you don't want to do that, here are some decent team ideas for events. You are right that dokkaning some of this might be difficult for a while. If you can dokkan Fusion Zamasu, FP Frieza, and AGL Golden Frieza, as well as get a few other good villains, that team could be pretty boss.

MONO STR TEAM:
Leader: Paikuhan
SS3 GT Goku
Super Saiyan Trunks GT
Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
Majuub
Probably Raditz because his Great Ape might save you if it procs.
FRIEND: SS4 Goku or LR Broly if you can find them.

VILLAINS TEAM:
Leader: TEQ Fusion Zamasu
AGL Golden Frieza
PHY Full Power Frieza
INT Chilled
STR Raditz
TEQ 1st Form Frieza or AGL Cell Angel or AGL Super Baby 1 (Frieza will link the best but he's not great, though neither are the others)
FRIEND: Goku Black (Rose)

Hope that helps. You have some other great units but unfortunately no cohesive team for them.

Used about 250 or so stones and pretty pleased with my pulls. Got both Ikari Trunks (from a ticket!) and Merged Zamasu, both of which I didn't have yet. Also got Omega Shenron and Buuhan (dupe). Still trying to scavenge Stones for another shot at SSJ4 Gogeta.

Omega Shenron event is pretty easy because Super STR can abuse the GT Link. I feel events will get inherently more difficult once they patch the app reset, though. I'm only able to use so few items by resetting.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I tried my best to rally you guys into a united front so we could tell Bamco where to stick this banner, but then on the third pull.

IqvQMSC.png

Now I'm like

ZZBVzQa.gif

Meneses

instructions unclear, not sure whether to save stones or spend them, dick caught in ceiling fan

Don't worry, I also said I wasn't spending any more stones but I ended up pulling twice.

Including ticket pulls, got a STR SSB Vegeta dupe, my last SSBKK path open (though as I mentioned earlier I have no AGL orbs) and believe it or not 3 (!!!!!!!) PHY Brolys, so he's maxed too, now. He might actually be good with orbs?

Also, i'm transfering devices and I forgot how long it took to download the entire app, holy shit.

Don't worry, I also said I wasn't spending any more stones but I ended up pulling twice.

Including ticket pulls, got a STR SSB Vegeta dupe, my last SSBKK path open (though as I mentioned earlier I have no AGL orbs) and believe it or not 3 (!!!!!!!) PHY Brolys, so he's maxed too, now. He might actually be good with orbs?

Also, i'm transfering devices and I forgot how long it took to download the entire app, holy shit.

A) I don't have a single Broly of any kind and I hate you :p
B) I think the app, with all data downloaded, is like 1.6 GB now. That's insane. This game is not that deep holy cow. I wish you could opt to down-res everything to take up less space.

DId the Gogeta 4 multies and got 1 SSR, AGL GT Trunks which i probably would feed to my other trunks. Fuck it done with the banner got Omega shouldn't try my luck anymore.

Top Bottom