• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Flambe

God, I need a good hero lead. Now that I've got SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku (with a dupe), Gogeta, Godtenks, and more, I just need a damn VB and my life would be complete.

Yar.

AGcBInx.jpg

WTB VB =(

Also I could've sworn I read SS4 Goku's banner saying he'd be on through the weekend so I didn't bother farming too fast and now it's gone. Poop

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Some awesome pulls from you guys....good to see.

Do we know when the Elder Kai Banner starts ? Only at 15 stones but im itching to do single pulls on the Gogeta banner LOL.

I only pulled because of the discount and tickets. Didn't even want the Gogeta or Shenron. Ended up with Shenron, Black and some good dupes though.

Durden77

So does Global have the update that allows status effects to carry over between phases? I swear my SSJ4 Goku is keeping his defense buff but I might be wrong.

Cory_t_

Hm, yeah not the best stuff to work with for events but there are some good bones there. You might want to consider rerolling? Now would be a good time.

If you don't want to do that, here are some decent team ideas for events. You are right that dokkaning some of this might be difficult for a while. If you can dokkan Fusion Zamasu, FP Frieza, and AGL Golden Frieza, as well as get a few other good villains, that team could be pretty boss.

MONO STR TEAM:
Leader: Paikuhan
SS3 GT Goku
Super Saiyan Trunks GT
Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
Majuub
Probably Raditz because his Great Ape might save you if it procs.
FRIEND: SS4 Goku or LR Broly if you can find them.

VILLAINS TEAM:
Leader: TEQ Fusion Zamasu
AGL Golden Frieza
PHY Full Power Frieza
INT Chilled
STR Raditz
TEQ 1st Form Frieza or AGL Cell Angel or AGL Super Baby 1 (Frieza will link the best but he's not great, though neither are the others)
FRIEND: Goku Black (Rose)

Hope that helps. You have some other great units but unfortunately no cohesive team for them.

Thanks for the feedback! I just pulled PHY Omega Shenron from the banner so I'm gonna see if I can throw him on the villain team you suggested. He links well with Zamasu and AGL Cell. I'll play around and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the feedback! I just pulled PHY Omega Shenron from the banner so I'm gonna see if I can throw him on the villain team you suggested. He links well with Zamasu and AGL Cell. I'll play around and see what I can come up with.

Actually, with PHY Omega Shenron you could also almost do a PHY team too. You have the bones for it, but only 4 really good cards.

Leader: Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) (Super Kaioken)
Omega Shenron
Full Power Frieza
Possessed Goten (once dokkaned)
Vegeta (the SR one - has Prodigies and Big Bad Bosses links)
Filler... maybe SR Nappa since he greatly lowers DEF
FRIEND: PHY Broly or SS Goku Kaioken

man Phase 4 Gogeta is fucking ROUGH

He hits like a goddamn freight train

Do you have any ATK lowering guys? Like, Super Baby 2 or Buuhan? They were what did it for me. By the 3rd or 4th phase, Gogeta didn't really hurt anymore and it was just a battle of attrition.
Here was my team, with LR Gohan friend. It could also be done (and possibly easier) with Buuhan friend due to metamorphosis and more atk/def lowering. Also, if you farmed any of those nurse medals from the new GT story event, now is a good time to use them. I used one on the first turn due to bad placement.
Xhpgtd5.png

cw_sasuke

Used my 15 stones for 3 pulls because im greedy... 2 were crap one was dupe AGL Super Saiyan God SS Goku - my first so pretty cool.

Done now for real.
yes we do, it's in the news.

Just saw it online...for some reason i didnt find it in the news section in the app earlier.

Ashodin

Do you have any ATK lowering guys? Like, Super Baby 2 or Buuhan? They were what did it for me. By the 3rd or 4th phase, Gogeta didn't really hurt anymore and it was just a battle of attrition.

I have OPTIMAL OPTIMUS STR Pikkon, but I want to farm his SA before dokkaning him.

Scrounged together enough for another multi but only got another INT Gogeta dupe. Finished story mode too so not sure I can get another one in before the timer is up but I'd sure like to as my next gives me another freebie.

Gonna scrounge together whatever stones I can tonight from the events list which has some unfinished business. Last boss rush mode is probably not possible with my current team either unfortunately. Hopefully they give us a nice little stone surplus in the next 3 days.

I used my ghetto ass int team of:

TUR #18 lead
z'd ssb vegeta lvl80
TUR janemba
TUR Ultimate gohan lvl 50
orb changer ssj goku
z'd otherworld ssj goku
LR gohan friend

And beat it.

Dropped 380 stones and got a total of 4 SSRs - best was a dupe INT Golden Frieza.

I don't even get my hopes up anymore.

EDIT:

INT Golden Frieza (Dupe)
STR Rilldo (Dupe)
PHY Piccolo
PHY Giant Ape Borgos (Dupe)

Couldn't even think of the fourth and had to look it up.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Dropped 380 stones and got a total of 4 SSRs - best was a dupe INT Golden Frieza.

I don't even get my hopes up anymore.

Jesus that's even worse than my results.

This event/banner is a hairy ballsack.

MicH

Did my final pull on the Omega banner before the free one and got AGL Super Vegeta and INT Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) who looks really good based on this last page alone :p Too bad I still only really have 4 INT characters.

Too bad the Vegeta looks bad and has no dokkan yet.

Did my final pull on the Omega banner before the free one and got AGL Super Vegeta and INT Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) who looks really good based on this last page alone :p Too bad I still only really have 4 INT characters.

Too bad the Vegeta looks bad and has no dokkan yet.

buuhan is one of the cheapest cards in the entire game.
The only 2 cards I'm still kinda chasing in this game are buuhan and Rosé.

I got Gogeta after 4 singles. Have 10 stones left over to save for Gogeta INT later on lol.

Edit: Goku Black is also at SA8 now so 2 more to go!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Which units should DA? What is mono int for gogeta?

Mono Int (only Int purple unit team):
Majin Buu (gohan absorbed)
Super Baby 2
Piccolo
SS Bardock
SS Trunks Future
SSG Goku

For Boss Rush, Mono STR:
SS4 Goku
SS3 Goku
Gogeta
SS3 Vegeta
Pikkon (very optimal)
SS Trunks (GT)

Yolo pull got me INT SSB Vegeta. Can't be too upset, right?

edit: Did the Goku Black event, got 2 Goku Blacks, used em on my PHY got Super Success and they both raised his SA. Is my luck finally starting to turn around?

Another one: This now mean I'm only missing AGL SSB Vegeta :eek:

Flambe

Alright swapped INT Bardock onto my AGL team and Gogeta is much easier. Good enough for farming anyway without getting down to the last turn/item.

L Thammy

So I did 8 draws (the second banner gave me shiiiiit) and this is the result:

p45E4mRl.png

What's good in here?

Look at SSBKK Goku's passive skill; it gives him a huge ATK+DEF boost and lasts quite a while.

Borgos (the bald guy) can go great ape but I don't think he's the best.

So I did 8 draws (the second banner gave me shiiiiit) and this is the result:

p45E4mRl.png

What's good in here?

Goku Black is the best and the fact that you got a dupe makes it better. He has a farmable super attack (albeit a low drop rate, but still good). Either use his dupe in the top left path or be patient and use it in the bot right path once you get SA10.
SSBKK Goku is also really really good in an AGL team.
Syn Shenron is good if you have a team for him.
Mai is a good stunner.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Look at SSBKK Goku's passive skill; it gives him a huge ATK+DEF boost and lasts quite a while.

Borgos (the bald guy) can go great ape but I don't think he's the best.
Goku Black is the best and the fact that you got a dupe makes it better. He has a farmable super attack (albeit a low drop rate, but still good). Either use his dupe in the top left path or be patient and use it in the bot right path once you get SA10.
SSBKK Goku is also really really good in an AGL team.
Syn Shenron is good if you have a team for him.
Mai is a good stunner.
Thanks! I guess the other SSRs are just filler basically?

This has been bugging me but why is Gogeta just barely more powerful than OS? In the show the fight was a one sided massacre. Give Gogeta better base stats I say. He is the top character in GT thats basically a deus ex machina given form.

Then again, Rose is technically more powerful than SSB Vegito who would rip him to shreds in seconds. Maybe another version of Gogeta that they don't fuck up.

idonteven

This has been bugging me but why is Gogeta just barely more powerful than OS? In the show the fight was a one sided massacre. Give Gogeta better base stats I say. He is the top character in GT thats basically a deus ex machina given form.

Then again, Rose is technically more powerful than SSB Vegito who would rip him to shreds in seconds. Maybe another version of Gogeta that they don't fuck up.

he is not barely more powerfull he is weaker :(

cw_sasuke

Wait Rose is stronger than Vegito in DB Super ? lol
Man power levels are all over the place on that show....i remember reading that Trunks fought on a Level with Rose....so that means Trunks is as strong or stronger than SSB Vegito ? lol

Wait Rose is stronger than Vegito in DB Super ? lol
Man power levels are all over the place on that show....i remember reading that Trunks fought on a Level with Rose....so that means Trunks is as strong or stronger than SSB Vegito ? lol

I don't know what that guy is saying
SSB Vegito was beating up merged zamasu and trunks was able to beat Zamasu with the genki dama (sprit sword/ hope and energy from everyone) Blue Vegeta after training was able to beat up Rosé

Db super spoilers D:. Stupid dub hurry uppppp!

Goku black is worth investing orb in right?

On JPN kind of, he's pretty good on GLB yes, his buff and ki support makes him the a really damn good floater on Extreme PHY.

I mean, SSJ4 Goku is stronger in-game than SSJ4 Gogeta. It's not even remotely consistent with this stuff

L Thammy

This is a little like when people play Dragonball fighting games and complain when Freeza is able to beat Cell instead of doing zero damage and losing immediately.

Top Bottom